Bitch

Story Info
Cross dressing, domination and melon balls.
4.5k words
4.47
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a short story I knocked together a few weeks back; it has a bit of domination, some cross dressing, anal and oral and about five seconds of real sex, which makes it difficult deciding which category to put it in. Originally I had intended to make it longer, but can no longer remember where it was going. If you like it, let me know where you think it should go and I will consider extending it.

...

"Dinner at seven!"

"Yes Mistress. "

"For four."

"Yes Mistress."

Before I could ask any more, she was out of the house and I was left to work out how to fulfil my duties and prepare a meal for four in the next 10 hours. Fortunately, we have a well-stocked freezer so hopefully I will not need to go shopping; I would still need to have a look and see what we had in. If we were having guests to dinner, there's a good chance it would not start at seven, so I would need to think about something that will keep warm easily or can be served cold.

I decided on melon cups with lemon sorbet, which meant I would have to go round to the greengrocers to buy melons -- and while there, I may as well get some nice fresh vegetables and do a vegetable bake for the main course. I had better get round to the shop while there was still plenty of choice, and I suppose I can't really go naked, so off upstairs for the morning routine.

First thing, out with the butt plug. In with a litre of warm soapy water, then plug it up again for the morning exercises. Normally, I will put on a pair of tight Lycra shorts and a thin T-shirt and go for a 2 mile jog around the block, but today I was in a bit of a hurry, so I made do with a mile on the treadmill and a mile on the exercise bike -- that's fun when you have a 2 inch plug riding hard against the saddle.

Once I had worked up a good sweat, I had to masturbate just to the point of orgasm, before being allowed to go into the bathroom, pull the plug and drain both my bowels and my bladder for the first time today. When mistress was home at the weekends, she would sometimes make me exercise with two litres in my bowels till nearly lunchtime, so I felt today's ritual to be quite easy in comparison.

Into the shower, being very careful while washing 'down there' as I was still on the brink of an orgasm, then dressed -- no underwear, of course, but as I was going to the local shops I was allowed to cover myself with a long skirt and high necked blouse.

It's a five minutes bus ride down to the shops, but as I wanted to spend as much as possible on the vegetables, I decided to walk down and catch the bus back. A half-mile walk in 4 inch heels is not my idea of fun, but in my years with mistress I had grown used to them and arrived at the greengrocers without incident. A few of the local women stared at me and whispered behind my back as I walked round, but I was quite used to this by now and gave them a friendly smile as I passed.

There was one who would talk to me if she was on her own, I think she quite fancied me, but if there were other people around she would steer clear. She was quite young and very pretty, and I sometimes thought of asking mistress if I could invite her round for dinner and a three-way. Today though, I was in a rush to catch the bus back, so I collected by vegetables and was back outside very quickly.

I was pleased to see that the bus was nearly empty when it arrived, as mistress insisted that I never sat on my skirt so I had to lift it well up at the back to ensure my cheeks were in contact with the leather seat. There was one old man further down the bus who gave me a strange look at I did this, but he did not raise a comment and even gave me a smile as he passed me at the next stop to get off. Two stops later, the 200 yard walk with my now aching feet, and I was safely back home.

Stepping out of my skirt and blouse as soon as I was through the door, I remembered the Mistress had instructed that I should wear my 22 inch waspie today. Some of you may think 22 inches is quite generous, but I have been a bit on the plump side to start with and it had taken many months to get my waist down to 22 inches. Even now, it was quite a struggle to fully tighten the corset and it was certainly going to be interesting bending and flexing to get the house clean by 7 o'clock.

Of course the house was already clean, mistress would not allow it to be anything else, with guests coming round it would have to be immaculate -- not a smidgen of dust out of place. I would also have to ensure I had enough time to prepare the dinner, and prepare myself as I had neglected to shave this morning knowing I would need to do it this evening before dinner.

But, by 6 o'clock, I had the vegetable bake in the oven, the melon and lemon sorbet in the fridge, and a black forest gateaux gently defrosting on the worktop. Mistress loved black forest gateaux, but only from one delicatessen on the far side of the city; once a month mistress would dress me up as a sexy schoolgirl and I would give the shopkeeper a blowjob while mistress disappeared upstairs with his very pretty daughter. Sometimes, just sometimes, I would feel jealous that I was stuck pleasuring the old man while she was enjoying the beauties of the young wench. I knew though, that this was my place, and that if I was really good I might be allowed to cum, now and then.

So, I have an hour to prepare myself. Not enough for the full body wax, but I could wax the areas my mistress was likely to notice and give the rest a good shave. Then another shower, with plenty of baby oil to make my skin smooth and soft, and into a clean waspie. Still with a 22 inch waist, this one pushed up to a little platform supporting my breasts, pointing my nipples up and out for the pleasure of my mistress.

Six-inch heels completed the outfit and at exactly 1 minute to 7, I opened the front door wide, took two places back and knelt with my knees widespread and my hands, fingers interlaced, behind my head. This was the position mistress expected me to be in when she arrived home, and she knew the risk of exposure to any passing neighbours turned me on.

The first people to turn up at the door however did not include my mistress; it was an older -looking man and a pretty looking girl that I took to be his daughter. Seeing me kneeling there, they just walked straight in and I welcomed them to my mistress's home. "If master and mistress permit it, I will rise, take your coats, and pour out some drinks for you."

The man didn't bother to reply, he just stepped forward, unzipped his fly and shoved his cock down my throat. As his jacket was flapping around my face, I couldn't really see what was going on but a few seconds later I heard a rough 'hello' and shortly after that I felt my bottom being lifted and I became glad that I had lubed up after my shower.

The pain in my arse was just subsiding when I heard my mistress's voice "Ah, I see you've met my slave. Joe, can I borrow your wife for a few minutes while I go and get changed?"

"Sure" responded the man whose cock was in my mouth. So, that was his wife? I suspected she was not his first wife, but it was not my place to comment. In fact, at that moment my place was to swallow his cum and enjoy the feel of another load being shot into my arse.

The two men pulled out almost simultaneously, and I was given the pleasure of tasting myself on the other man's cock as Joe wandered over to the bar in the corner and poured two glasses of Scotch on the rocks. As he walked back towards me, I could see his cock bounce as he moved across the floor, still hanging out the front of his trousers.

I finished cleaning the cock in my mouth and excused myself to go and check on the dinner, leaving the two men talking together. As I passed the foot of the stairs, I heard piteous wailing from above "Please Mistress, please let me cum, I need to cum! Please Mistress!"

As I was placing the melon cups on the table, Mistress walked into the room. "Ah slave, there you are. There is a bitch on heat upstairs, and one of you has permission to cum -- but only one, and only with your cock struck well up inside her cunt. If you both cum, you both get severely punished."

What an offer! I had not been allowed to cum for several weeks, and my cock with rock hard after serving the two Masters earlier, so I was sure I could cum very quickly. However, it sounded as though my Mistress had been playing with the bitch, and she was probably right on the edge as well. Then I heard my Mistress's voice in the next room.

"It's quite nasty really; they are both so close to the edge that either one going over will drag the other with them and then we can punish them both. The only way slave can avoid punishment is to show great restraints and fuck bitch till she cums without going over the edge himself. If he can manage that, he'll have his balls so full of cum they will be aching, and then we can have some fun when they come back down."

As I started up the stairs, I heard Joe shouting after me "see if you can fit her into one of those corsets, I fancy fucking her with her insides all squashed up -- it should make it all nice and tight."

Hmm - putting her into a waspie might make up for letting her have an orgasm, and if I was really good to mistress tonight she may let me have one anyway.

As I walked into the bedroom a lovely site came into view -- two cheeks and two gaping holes. The bitch was lying on the bed with wrists and ankles both manacled to the bed head. When I had first seen her, I noticed she had a very long quite sheer dress, which seems to cover her completely from neck to mid-calf; I now realised that this dress only covered the front of her body, the back was just laced together and while she was still wearing it, it did nothing to protect her from my gaze -- but, with her calves in front of her face, it provided quite an effective blindfold.

As I walked into the room quietly, she would have no idea I was there, so I quietly picked up a riding crop which was lying on the side table and applied four resounding cracks directly across the gaping holes. The scream she let forth sounded as though she was already having an orgasm, so I quickly climbed on the bed and penetrated her with one quick thrust. I reached down between our bodies and squeezed her clit, forcing her over the edge and into an earthshattering orgasm. The muscles in her body clenched as she rode the waves, but the way she was restrained meant she couldn't move her body very far and I managed to control myself and resist coming inside her.

I realise that she still did not know who was there, so I roughly withdrew and gave her another four strokes with the crop before turning and noisily walking out. Then turning round, I walked back into the room making a little noise so she could hear me, and walked up beside the bed where she could see me.

"Hello" I said "I'm slave, and Mistress as sent me upstairs to unfasten you and help you get changed." I unfastened the manacles and helped her straighten her body which had been in this uncomfortable position for some time now. I then helped her to stand and removed her dress which had a long zip down the front, so there was no need to undo the lacing on the back. As I helped to slide it off her shoulders and down her arms, I resisted the impulse to fondle the beautiful breasts and pert nipples that were revealed, instead pretending modesty and respect. I didn't want her to know that it was by cock that had just given her a fantastic orgasm, or my hand that it wielded the whip across her arse.

Leaving her to work the kinks out of her muscles, I walked over to my lingerie drawer and pulled out my tightest waspie. Mistress have bought me this right at the start of our relationship, saying that she would have me in it eventually; at the time, with a waist measurement of 36 inches, it seemed a bit unlikely; and it would even be a challenge to get this comparatively sylphlike beauty into the 18 inch waspie, but I was going to have fun trying.

"Your husband says you are to wear this," I said to her.

For the first time, she looked me in the face. "He's not really my husband you know, we're not married."

"Have you signed the contract to say you will obey him?"

"Yes." Hesitantly.

"Then what's the difference? You're still bound to him by a contract, aren't you?"

By this time, I had the corset round her waist and was tightening the laces. Being somewhat shorter than me, the top of the corset really pushed her breasts up and out, and as I pulled in tighter, her breasts protruded more and more. The girl had slim hips and medium-sized breasts, without the corset she did not have a particularly remarkable figure, but as I pulled hard on the laces round her waist she started developing in most remarkable, hourglass look.

By the time I finished pulling, she was hardly able to breathe and I knew from experience that any great activity now -- like having an orgasm -- would probably black her out for a few seconds.

I quickly touched up her make-up and she filled in my lipstick where it had smeared earlier. My mistress did not insist that I wear make up -- it was enough for her that I dressed as a lady, but I did like to leave a red smear round the base of Master's cock as a sign of how well I had completed my task. Neither of today's Masters were long enough to cause gagging, so I had already marked them close to the base -- but later I would see if I could suck their testicles while their cock was in the back of my throat.

We walked downstairs together and mistress looked up and smiled. She could see from the size of my erection and the weight of my balls that I have not ejaculated despite the passion of bitch's orgasm. She knew that I would have been deep inside during that orgasm; she didn't need to ask if I had followed her instructions.

"Ah, there you are! Come and stand beside me, hands on head."

The three of them were sat around the dining room table, having already finished their starters. The fourth ball of melon and lemon sorbet was sat on the table beside my mistress, it looks somehow different but at first I couldn't see what it was. As I stood beside my mistress, feet shoulder width apart, fingers interlocked behind my head, she pulled the bowl till it was right in front of me and then grabbed my cock and started counting.

"Five!" With each number she viciously jerked my penis. I was so close to coming I nearly erupted all over her hand, but I knew I would be severely punished if I came too soon.

"Four!" This one was painful, but I realised my mistress knew how close I was and was controlling the stimulation.

"Three!" Having pulled me back a bit, she was now going for the kill.

"Two!" My mistress knew me and how to play me.

"One!" I was now so close I could hardly stand still.

"Cum for me!" This time there was no jerk, no physical stimulation, she simply pointed my hosepipe at the bowl and waited for the flood. As I shot my load into the bowl, I realised that I was not the first to do this, but I was proud to see my contribution was far greater than was already there. Not surprising, really; my contribution had accumulated over the last week while the other two had already filled me less than an hour ago. It was going to make an interesting flavour for whoever got to eat it, I had assumed that I would be going hungry tonight but as there were now two slaves present, I wasn't so sure.

"Clear these dishes and bring in the main course." I gathered the three empty dishes and the cutlery and headed for the kitchen, leaving the full dish untouched. I had planned on taking the food through and allow everybody to help themselves, but glancing through the hatch I realised there was no longer any room on the table as bitch was now spreadeagled across it, on her back, knees bent over one side of the table and her head just supported by the other side.

The second master, not Joe, was pouring brandy into the melon bowl and stirring it so the melon balls were covered in a mixture of lemon sorbet, brandy and cum. I quickly plated up the meals and as I carried the three plates back into the room, I saw Joe with a spoon lifting a melon ball and pushing it into bitch's cunt.

Glancing in the bowl, I realised she must by now have half a dozen melon balls inside her; I wondered how the mixture of the cold from the sorbet and the alcohol was making her feel. With her ankles bound to the table legs and her wrists bound to the other side of the table she could not move very far, but she was wriggling and squirming as Joe pushed another ball inside her and gently fingered her clit.

"Thank you slave, you may now feed the bitch. You will take one melon ball from the bowl and hold it in your mouth while you suck another ball from her cunt. You will then chew the balls as you walk round the table, and finally you will deposit it all in her mouth. You, bitch, may not swallow until given permission."

I took the spoon and picked a ball from the bowl. The lemon sorbet, brandy and semen mixture was cold, I felt her body flinch as my cold lips met her hot lips and I sucked the first ball from inside her. I chewed the balls into a mush as I walked round the table, then dribbled the resultant mixture into her mouth. This seemed easy enough, I thought, and the second two balls soon joined the first two in her mouth.

Getting the next ball out from inside her, however, was rather harder. The first ball had been right at the entrance of her cunt, and have been easy to suck out. The second ball had been pushed a short way inside and she had managed to squeeze it out to help me. By the time I came back for the third the alcohol was starting to affect the muscles in her cunt and she was having to concentrate on not swallowing the masticated mush in her mouth.

Mistress and the two Masters appeared to be relaxed, but as soon as I put my hand on her stomach to help coax the next ball out, there was a sudden movement and I felt a stinging pain across the back of my fingers.

"No touching her body with anything except your mouth!"

As I pushed my mouth hard up against her pussy lips, I realised how fiendish this torture really was. She was writhing and squirming against me, she hadn't been told she wasn't allowed to cum, but she had been told to keep her mouth full of an alcoholic fruit and sperm smoothie, and the chances are if she had an orgasm without swallowing, it would end up being spread all over the floor.

As I went in for the fourth melon ball, Joe stood up, walked round and stood near her head. "Are you all right, darling?" One hand was smoothing her forehead, pushing the hair back out of her eyes while the other gently stroked her breast. "I have a little present for you here" he said quietly, pulling a box out of his pocket and removing a delicate silver chain with a nipple clamp on either end. As the first clamp bit down into her right nipple, he said solicitously "Just remember darling, if you want to cum you only have to ask."

She almost growled her annoyance and frustration at him for denying her any chance of an orgasm while she had that liquid gag in her mouth. Joe released the second clamp and jerked the chain, watching her writhing and fighting to stop the orgasm.

As I walked round the table, I was wondering what I was supposed to do with the mushed melon balls in my mouth. Her mouth was already full and there was not enough space for what was in my mouth. My mistress caught my arm as I walked past, pulled me close and whispered in my ear and then sent me on my way. As I approached the girl's head, my mistress said:

"You may swallow what is in your mouth my darling and don't forget to thank me for permission." The girl quickly took three or four swallows to empty her mouth, and said "Thank you mistress." She was about to ask her master for permission to cum when I followed my mistress's instructions, bent over, sealed my lips up against her mouth and deposited another load of melon and semen sorbet into her mouth.

12