Bitch

Story Info
Is he calling her a bitch, or soon to be the bitch?
1.7k words
3.82
43.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

I'd always thought that there were some things that were always right and some things that were always wrong. I guess you could say I am a little naïve living my life in black and white but that is just me. While I am speaking of me let me tell you about me a bit. I am 6' tall, 256 pounds, have long, wavy (read falling in ringlets) dark brown hair and am married.

Now I've always wanted my wife to be the dominant one in our relationship—dominant--as in my 24/7/365 Mistress/Goddess—but it just not her thing. She wishes me to be equal to her in stature and in all ways, however I find that I am extremely submissive to women. Any woman who knows my secret can control me quite easily just by using that knowledge, and her feminine wiles, to control me completely and without reservation.

I never thought it would happen, being the faithful man that I am, but some things you have no control over—especially when they have control over you—in this case the control belonged to a bitch of a woman with a desire to possess me and my cock!

It happened that one week I was alone while the wife was visiting her sister for a while. I fell into my old habit of going to strip clubs while she was away. Now, let me tell you, I used to be a bouncer so I know which ones are simply out for the money and which ones are out for the good time. It is the ones out for a good time, but not sex, that I was interested in.

When I found an interesting prospect I purchased her for a private lapdance. Her movements on my cock even through my loose shorts, where incredible and left no doubt in her mind the effect she was having on me—as if the tent in the front of my pants could possibly leave any doubts at all.

Now, I knew I got one out for just a good time when she reached up through the opening in my loose shorts and grabbed my rampant cock. As I wasn't wearing underwear—I find them too constricting, but the wife thinks not wearing any is gross so I only do this when she is away—she got a good hold of my cock and balls. It was then that I was in trouble.

As soon as she had them, even without her telling me to, I feel rather quickly into subspace. Now, for those not in the know, subspace is the place a person's mind goes when it is at its most submissive and controllable. I fell into it quickly.

This lovely vision of womanhood who had me so entranced without a word was 6' 3" tall, brunette with hair to her knees, had deep, penetrating violet-colored eyes and a voice that could melt iron and turn a man as hard as such with but a whisper.

"I am your Mistress now slut," she said most forcefully.

And I nodded quickly as I could barely think let alone talk.

"You will do as I say, when I say and will not hesitate in doing so or you will be punished severely," she continued.

I feel to me knees with my head and eyes downcast.

"I see you are knowledgeable about this lifestyle slut," she intoned.

"Yes Mistress," I managed to choke out.

"Good," she continued, "I have several friends I like to show my sluts off to and sometimes share them with. If you are lucky you may join my stable of sluts."

Although I was not certain I suspected she was bisexual—I wasn't wrong!

"Kiss my feet and polish my shoes slut," she said, her voice not allowing for any option but to do so.

My face went first to her left shoe, patent leather and I worked hard to make it shine well enough to please her. As I was doing so she picked her foot up and inserted the 9" stiletto heel in my mouth.

"Suck it like it was your cock and you are the bitch who is lucky enough to service it that evening slut," she said with ice in her voice.

Now nothing is sexier to me than a tall, dominant woman and with her heels on she was 7' tall. At my 6', she'd tower over me standing up and here I was on my knees before her.

I sucked those heels like my life depended on the job I did. I became an expert male fellatrix that day.

When she had used my mouth sufficiently she pushed me to all fours and told me not to move no matter what. She stripped me naked quickly. It was then that she pushed that spike of a heel with my saliva all over it up my ass. She began to fuck me with it. Trying not to move was impossible and I was not yet sure whether I wanted to move out of pleasure or pain.

I've always said I was a male slut and here I was proving it. I got a chance to prove it even more shortly afterwards as Mistress called in the other dancers to show them how quickly she had turned me into her slut slave.

I've always been a tough guy, but I melt in to a totally submissive slut when around the right woman and this bitch was definitely it.

As the other dancers I was there, on the floor, on all fours, stripped naked and my cock hanging down long, thick, hard and heavy for all to see. Now, having worked in strip clubs as a bouncer before, I know that they rarely have less than 5 dancers at any given time, but I was surprised to see better than 20 women walk in the door and gaze at me.

Never before have I felt so humiliated, so much like a prize bull about to offered up for sale! I was to be sold though, you don't sell sluts you use them. I could feel every hand and every body part they wanted to touch me touching me. Oh, the indignity of it. I so wanted my dominant side--I am a switch, in case I mentioned it--to come to the forefront and take these women and have my way forcefully with them. It did not.

My body trembled as I was manhandled and told what to do by this seemingly endless parade of exotic dancers. I was, at one point, told I was going to be "ridden hard and put away wet." Now that is something I wanted. Or so I thought.

I was placed into chains binding my hands to each other, my feet to each other, my hands and feet separated by spreader bars and then those were attached to each other and thence the floor.

With being so bound I was unable to move, my ass, mouth and cock were ripe targets for my usage. My eyes spread wide-eyed as I saw more than a few of the women were strapping on dildoes of all shapes and sizes, not to mention lengths.

At one point an unusual device was placed in my mouth that held it open to their attentions. I felt like a whore, a slut, a slave to be used without limit or hesitation and I was.

My ass and mouth were repeatedly savaged at the same time and I went deeper and deeper into subspace. Eventually, I no longer even recognized my own name when it was mentioned. I simply responded to the attentions paid to me physically and the names I now recognized myself by---the simplest being "slut."

My mouth was aching and my ass felt like it had been split asunder when they finally removed the unusual device from my mouth. I no longer cared that they had, in appearances only, savagely raped me. This was who I am and this is what I wanted.

The deeper I went into to subspace, the more I lost my identity and the more I would do to please my Mistress. When one of Mistress's friends turned out to be a 6' tall, black, Amazon goddess with the addition of a 15" long, 6" thick cock I did not even flinch as she shoved it down my throat.

The Amazon fucking my throat did not care for me, she savaged my mouth with an intensity that was best reserved for use on a machine that would not be hurt by what she did, but that was what I was now---a fucking machine with no cares, no feelings, simply to be used, abused and replaced if necessary.

She forced her own, very real, cock down my throat. My gag reflex took over but she forced her cock down my slutty throat without reservation. She made me force my way past the gag reflex so I could, and did, take her cock all the way down to its root. My hands roamed to her balls, feeling them, weighing them, massaging them so that the desire for her sperm in my stomach could be satisfied.

I did not have to wait long. I could feel her girth increasing as she neared completion and my mouth expanded to accommodate her. As she pumped my stomach full of her cum I drank it as if it was the elixir of life and I wanted as full a measure as I could get.

The woman was a firehouse and I had the fire she was trying to put out. When she pulled out of my mouth unexpectedly she gave me what most men would love to give to a woman—a pearl necklace—but not the kind that comes from oysters. She sprayed my face, my hair, my chest, my cock and the rest of my body with her juices until she could cum no more and I was a sticky, cum covered slut.

Her voice brooked no disobedience when she told me to start cleaning myself up, not to miss a drop and swallow every last drop.

There was no chance I'd disobey her, even if I was not light-years into subspace at this point. The dancers all took turns with me and each tried to degrade me more than the previous, but this Amazon had me and she knew it.

At the end of the private humiliation that the dancers gave me the story gets really interesting.

But that is for another time...

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers