Bitch Control Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, babe...that's it. Fuck me those big hooker titties."

Opening her mouth, Kate leaned her head down and used her tongue to lick over the head each time she slowly pumped her breasts down on his cock. She figured at this rate, he probably wanted to cum already. The man had chose this pleasure before he was to truly fuck her. Joe took a deep breath, still moaning before he called out to her.

"Look at me, Kate."

His voice was the one of authority. Her eyes instantly looked back into his while she ran her hands under her breasts. Kate gritted her teeth, pushing her lips out as she softly moaned. She tilted her head to the side, starring him down with one of those 'bad girl' looks she guessed he had witnessed from her photo shoots. All Joe did was smile, starring back at her as he felt like a king. Her huge tits moved and down on that long jock cock, all while she just licked her lips and gazed into his eyes. Kate softly moaned, almost matching his own crying voice.

"You like that, Joe? Or should I now call you Big Joe? Mmmmmmmm, such a big fucking meaty cock pumping between my tits. Yeah, you like that?"

She called out to him in a slutty voice, teasing him even further. He didn't reply back to her. All he could do was witness the moment that would last forever in his memories. While Joe took a deep breath, he knew that at this rate he would probably bust a nut right now. Kate moaned once more, teasing him in her words.

"I know you've got some cum in those thick balls, Big Joe.

"Oh yeah, you want it? You want that cum, Kate?"

"Mmmmhhhhhmmmmm, I wanna taste it."

"Then go for it, what are you waiting for? Finish me with your filthy fucking mouth!"

Under his approval, Kate let go of her breasts and brought them down. She quickly wrapped her lips around the head of his jock cock and pushed it down into her mouth. She could feel his body tensing up, just as he breathed in hard and then yelled.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Fuck!! Take it! Take my cum, baby!!"

'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan could be heard from her mouth as Kate drained his balls. She could taste wad after wad, flowing into her mouth. The buxom blonde super model just sucked on his dick harder. She could hear Joe taking in a deep breath and moaning out. As she milked his cock to the final drops, she released it from her mouth with a pop sound. Kate leaned up, opening her mouth to reveal to him his white seed drenched in saliva. She then closed her lips and loudly swallowed it before moaning.

"Mmmmmm, yummy."

If she was attempting to impress him, the job was already done. Joe smiled and leaned up, kissing her on the forehead as if she were a pet. He already had told her she was a 'good girl'. The man leaned up from the chair while Kate just looked up into his eyes, awaiting the sound of his voice.

"Come on, it's time for some real fucking."

"Oh yeah, you're gonna fuck me now, huh?"

As they stood together, Kate just smirked at him while he nodded. He took her hand into his and walked her over to the couch. Joe had a seat while he pulled Kate to him.

"Come on, get on top of me."

"You want me on top, huh? I bet you want these big hooker tits bouncing in your face. Am I right?"

"Yeah, you're a smart girl. Get that thong off and get up on me."

She smirked hearing his compliment and then licked her lips when he gave her the next order. Kate didn't waste a second, reaching down both of her hands and quickly tugging her green thong down. Her pussy was wet, shaved and begging for some attention. She stepped out of the thong and then looked at him. As he sat down on the couch, he held his arms out, motioning for her to get on of him. Kate reached down and grabbed his cock in her right hand, holding it straight up as she climbed on the couch and sunk her knees down. His dick began to push into her pussy. Kate gasped her breath, looking at him. Joe placed his hands on her hips and then she pushed herself down, sinking his cock inside of her.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! That's it baby! Mmmmm, come on!"

Joe began to buck his hips, pumping his cock into her pussy while Kate moved her hands to his shoulders to help herself up. She wanted to bounce for him, her huge tits were already jiggling around. Within a few seconds, the sound of his balls slapping up against her ass could be heard as she pumped herself down into the rhythm of him bucking his hips. Kate closed her eyes, arching her head back as she moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Fuck me!!"

That beautiful long golden hair began to wave around while her breasts bounced back and forth. Kate's pussy hammered down on his cock to the point Joe was forced to move his hands down to her ass. She arched her body forward, moving one hand to the back of his neck as she pushed his head down to where her big boobs could crash over his face. Joe pushed his lips out, beginning to shaking his head back and forth as his mouth created various slurping and slobbering sounds. Kate moaned as she felt his cock pump into her and his mouth over her tits.

"Ohhhh, my god! Yeah!! Mmmmmm, suck on those big hooker titties you love so much! MMMMMMMMM, FUCK ME!!"

Kate knew exactly what he was doing. The act known as 'motor-boating'. She gasped her breath, still pumping herself down on his shaft while his hands gripped into her ass cheeks. Joe pushed her down, pumping his cock into her as fast as he could buck his hips forward. Her time of climax was so close to imminent reach. Kate knew she wouldn't be able to stop herself from cumming, not at this point while his cock pumped into her at this fast rate. Forcing herself to stop, his cock still pumped into her pussy back and forth. She raised her head, her hair waving all around. Her hands moved back down to her breasts, smashing them over his face as his head moved between them. Joe felt the suffocation of being trapped within her wonderful tit-flesh while the super model closed her eyes and raised her head screaming out.

"FUCK!! OHHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH...GOD!!"

As she screamed in experience of her orgasm, slapping sounds could be heard of his nuts smacking up against her ass. Joe still pumped his dick into her, all while moaning against her drool covered tits that were slammed up against his face. Kate took deep breaths, moaning as she swallowed her breath. It wasn't until a minute when he finally slowed down his thrusts, pumping one final time into her tight pussy. she moved her hands off her tits, running them through his hair as she leaned down to kiss his lips. Joe moaned into her mouth before abruptly ending the kiss to speak to her.

"Did you like that, baby?"

"Ohhh, yeah! I've wanted you to fuck me all day like that!"

He kissed her lips again after her response.

"Come on, Kate get up off me. You're gonna make me cum inside of you, if you don't."

She giggled back at him before leaning up and then raising her knees to ease his cock out of her tight entrance hole. Kate looked back at him with a mischievous grin before replying.

"Oh, so you are gonna cum again?"

"Yeah, but not inside of you."

He didn't say just exactly where he was going to cum again, Kate didn't bother asking him either. It seemed more fun for her to guess. Would it be her ass? Her tits? Or maybe her face? Joe held his hand out, which Kate responded by grabbing a hold of it to help him off the couch. He smiled back at her before speaking in a low voice.

"Good girl, now I want you to put your hands on the couch and lean over."

His hand reared back and playfully slapped at her left ass cheeks. He watched her firm skin moan as the super model moaned.

"Ohhhh! Mmmmm, do you want to bend me over and fuck me in the ass? Is that where you plan on blowing your hot load?"

"Maybe, you'll just have to wait and see."

Kate did as she was told, leaning down and pushing her hands over the couch as her big ass was pushed out to his sight. Joe had to admit, Kate's ass often overlooked among her beauty. She had one of the best pair of titties to ever grace a magazine cover, but she also had a nice ass. He would know, since he was a made witness in all the work outs she did in the gym with the exercise ball. Joe reached his hand down to feel her pussy in all of it's wetness. Some of her juices had dripped out. He ran his fingers over it, collecting some of it up before he brought it back to his mouth. While loudly sucking his fingers of her cum, Kate leaned over her head and gave him a little innocent smile.

Her act of teasing caused him to rear his hand back and smack her the right cheek of her ass. Joe wasn't ready to fuck that cute bubble shaped ass of hers until he cleaned her juices from his fingers. Once he was ready, he grabbed his cock within his left hand and then used his right to push apart her ass cheeks. Kate closed her eyes and licked her lips, for she knew what was coming next. Soon, she felt the head of his dick pushing her dark little hole. The blonde model gasped her breath while he slid his fat cock into her. Now that he was ready to pump her ass, Joe moved his left hand to hold one of her ass cheeks while his right hand pushed down the small of her back. He began to slowly thrust into her cute ass while bragging aloud.

"Damn, this is nice. So, you like getting fucked in the ass, Kate?"

"Ohhhhhh..."

Since she didn't answer him immediately, he reared his hand back and slapped her ass hard.

"I can't fucking hear you, baby!"

"Mmmmmm, yeah...I do like feeling that big hard cock in my ass! Fuck my ass, do it Big Joe!"

To hear her refer to him by the nickname of 'Big Joe' was just enough to force him to thrust his hips forward harder. Joe pumped his long cock in and out of Kate's beautiful ass. Her big tits were crushed up against the couch, otherwise they would have been shaking all around from under her. Kate moaned.

"Ohhhhh, god! Ohhhh, yeah! Fuck my ass! FUCK MY ASS, YES, YES YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Over and over, his hard shaft pumped in and out of her ass. Joe reached his hand back and began to spank her ass with each thrust. A loud smack echoed through out the room while Kate screamed out louder.

"OHHHH, YEAH SPANK THAT ASS TOO! DO IT, BIG JOE!! SPANK MY ASS WHILE YOU FUCK IT, MMMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Spank. Smack. Spank. Smack. His hand crashed down over her cheek time and time again until the stinging over his palm was unbearable. Joe didn't stop as he thrust his cock into her ass and back. He knew that soon enough, he would be forced over the edge into blowing his load. Her ass was not the place he wanted to spend his load, for his mind was already made up before they had even began. He took a step back and then came to a complete stop before slowly easing his cock out of her ass. Kate flipped her hair while looking over her shoulder. She was instantly alerted to his move, Joe called out to her.

"Come on, baby! Get down on your fucking knees again!"

"Ohhhh, you want me to suck on that cock again, Big Joe?"

"Fuck yeah!"

No woman had ever called him 'Big Joe' in the act of sex before Kate. Just to hear that while thinking of his long cock stretching out her holes made the feeling even better. Kate quickly got up, turning around from the couch until she felt his hand find the back of her hair again. Joe helped her, pushing her down to her knees faster. Kate wrapped her hand around the shaft and stroked it hard and fast. Before she wanted to suck it, she looked up into his eyes and gritted her teeth, giving him one of her hungry faces. Joe simply smirked, as he could see the smeared eyeliner over her right eye from earlier. Kate's hand jacked his cock as fast as she could before she felt him push her head down. She knew what to do next.

She took his rod back between her lips and began to quickly pump his shaft with her hand while sucking on it simultaneously. Kate worked her lips and hand in a perfect sync, giving him the dual hand and blow job all while his hand rested on the back of her head. Joe petted her head with his fingers, his way of saying 'good job' as if she were his pet. At this rate that she sucked and stroked his cock in unison, Joe was already thinking about the explosion of cum that was fast approaching. She was impressed herself, just the fact that the man could go from all three of her holes and still not blow another load. That was amazing, since no other man had accomplished such a thing with her voluptuous body in the past. Joe pulled at her hair to get her attention, forcing his cock to pop out of her mouth with a slimy string of saliva dangling down.

"Hold those big hooker tits up for me, baby!"

His words came at an order. Kate followed his command, letting go of his cock and reaching down to hold her amazing breasts up. He finally let go of her hair, just to grab his cock and push it towards her giant mounds of flesh. Kate parted a passage down the middle, allowing his cock to slither right into a tunnel of flesh. She pushed them together, trapping his cock in the prison of her giant tits. Joe began to buck his hips forward, pumping his cock between them. His hands moved to her shoulders, just to hold her in place while he bucked his hips forward and back. Kate looked into his eyes, gritting her teeth as she teased him in that slutty seductive voice.

"Yeah, do it! Fuck my titties, Big Joe! Mmmmmmm!"

Her eyes never left his while she bit her lower lip. Kate always enjoyed to watch a man's face while he fucked her tits. They rarely ever looked in her eyes. She knew that her breasts was her most powerful asset, always moving to use them on a man. Joe began to pant, not wanting to think about the fact that he was going to blow his load soon. Over and over, he slowly pumped his cock hard between those lovely breasts. Kate's eyes never broke contact, still starring up at him as she gave a smug grin knowing that she was going to force this man to empty his balls over her. The only question that remained was if he would cum on her tits or her face. He took a deep breath, grunting before screaming out to her.

"OHHHHHHH, FUCK!! That's it! I'm gonna cum baby!"

Joe quickly yanked his cock from between her tits as Kate just looked up at him. She felt him reach back and grab the back of her hair, holding her in place with his right hand while his left wrist moved as he stroked his dick. She swallowed her breath, for now she knew where he was going to bust that last nut. Looking up into his eyes, she teased him with nasty words.

"Are you gonna cum on my face, Big Joe?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Gonna cum all over my fucking face, huh?" Cover me down in that hot load!?"

"You fucking know it, baby!"

"Mmmmmm, cum all over my face! Gimme that hot load, I want it!"

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Within just a few seconds she heard him moan and then felt a thick string of cum shoot up over the right side of her forehead, drenching her eye and down her cheek. Joe grunted as another wave of cum shot, splashing over her forehead and stretching out into her hair. Kate gasped, just as another wad went flying over her left cheek and dripping down her face.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Take that fucking cum, baby! You earned it!"

Kate licked her lips while she felt another string of cum go over her right cheek, stretching over her nose. As his spurts began to weaken into drops, he held his cock over her forehead to empty out the final drops. Her face was a complete wreck in smeared eyeliner and now his hot seed, almost like layers of icing over a beautiful cake. As he was finished, Kate slowly opened her eyes. She blinked, feeling the cum in her eye lids while a few drops fell from her eye brows. She wrapped her little hand around his cock and then Joe smiled while tugging her head forward.

"Kiss it, baby."

Doing as she was told, she moved the head of his dick to her lips and then kissed it. Joe finally let go of the back of her head now. She let go of his cock to use both of her hands to scoop up some of the cum from her face and lick it from her fingers. Joe smirked and spoke again.

"Aren't you gonna tell me 'thank you' for that cum, baby?"

Looking back up at him, Kate couldn't help but laugh. He was a true jock, all the way down to having a pompously inflated ego, begging for her to stroke it. She wouldn't say no to him.

"Thank you, Big Joe!"

He smiled big, taking in a breath of relief.

"I had a lot of fun with you today. You know where the showers are, right?"

She nodded while the cum dripped from her face. Joe spoke again.

"Alright, you can go get yourself cleaned up."

"This was a better workout than we usually have, Big Joe."

"Yeah, as long as you keep calling me that baby."

******************

3 WEEKS LATER

"See you later, Big Joe!"

Kate smiled back at the man before stepping out of the doorway of the office. Her gym back slung over her shoulder, she fixed her sunglasses while her hair was wrapped up in a pony tail. Sam was walking out of his office when he caught sight of her. The blonde model just walked by him as if she didn't notice the tall black man whatsoever. Any other time, Sam would have watched her walk out, but it was useless today as he found himself bored. He heard that nickname 'Big Joe' and figured he would go and aggravate his friend a little bit. Walking near Joe's office, he knocked on the door before walking in and speaking.

"Hey man, got a moment?"

Joe was sitting back at his desk reading over a paper. As he looked up at Sam, he nodded and replied.

"Yeah, what's up?"

Stepping into the office, Sam leaned over the desk with a big grin over his face before he answered Joe.

"That was Kate leaving your office, huh?"

"Yeah, we just finished up her contract."

"You've been working with that pretty girl for over a month. You've been fucking her, haven't you?"

Joe just looked back at his friend and gave a fake smile before he replied.

"I beg your pardon?"

Sam shook his head.

"Come on, man! Don't bullshit me on this! You've been fucking her! I know it! She calls you 'Big Joe' and the way she looks at you...yeah I know you've been giving it to her."

"Seriously Sam, I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

"That lying act might work on someone else, but it ain't gonna fly with me!"

"Alright, alright. Yeah, I fucked Kate Upton. What are you gonna do about it?"

Finally, Sam smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, now that's better. Be a man about it and confess your achievement you lucky son of a bitch!"

"She just signed off on her contract, so she's done with the gym."

What Joe didn't reveal to his friend was that Kate had given him her phone number. While it was true that she wasn't going to be returning to the gym, Joe was sure that they would be texting and calling in the near future. Sam just sighed and looked around the room before he moved to walk out the door.

"Lucky bastard, I'll holler at ya later. Maybe I'll get lucky and some hot girl will come ask me to be their trainer."

"Yeah, who knows? Maybe word is gonna get around and this gym will get some more famous names arriving."

THE END