Bitch Day Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUuuungHH" Scully grunted and pushed her pussy back on his face, grinding her hips, as her hands went to grip the top of the backrest hard, and she pumped her mouth on Andy's cock. After a bit she looked back and bit her lip, "That's nice, baby, but you can eat my pussy another time, right now I need some fucking cock in me."

Clarence stood up and grabbed his cock and guided it into Scully's pink wet pussy, her back arching as she whimpered for that cock. Andy grunted out, "Yeah man, c'mon and fuck her," as he grabbed her head and started pumping her mouth with his hips.

The room was filled with the sounds and smells of fucking as Scully was kneeling on her leather office chair, while her two male assistants, which she'd just met hours earlier, fucked her from each end, one in the mouth and one in the pussy.

Scully shook her head free of Andy's grip and pulled her mouth off his cock. As spit dripped from her chin she growled out, "Now fuckin spin me around and switch up on me! C'mon!"

Clarence pulled his cock out of her pussy and they spun the chair halfway around, so that Scully slipped her mouth on Clarence's pussy-wet cock, while Andy slid his cock in her pussy. They fucked away at her and then spun her around again. And again. No promptings from Scully, just the men taking control as Scully sucked and fucked their hard cocks.

Above their grunting and panting and moaning they started to hear an odd electronic sound. The phone on the desk was ringing. Scully pulled herself off the cocks and sat down naked in her chair, saying, "Hold on boys, I need to take this." She hit the speakerphone button and said, "Hello?" The two men stood on either side of her and she reached out a hand to stroke each cock as she spoke.

The man on the phone was telling her she was needed in a meeting. Scully kept stroking the hard cocks as she softly panted, and said, "I'm sorry, I can't make it, can you cover for me?"

The voice on the phone said, "I don't think so, Agent Scully, you see--"

"Cover for me and next time I see you, I'll suck your fucking cock."

That shut up the man on the other end of the line, and after he quickly agreed he hung up the line and the light went off on the phone. Scully smiled, "Now that that's taken care of, where were we?" She pulled the cocks closer to her, rubbed them on her soft smooth breasts. Then put the cockheads close to her mouth, sucking one, then the other.

The guys each rested a hand on her shoulders as she slurped one cockhead, then the other, looking up at them. She pushed both cockheads past her lips together, just separated by her darting, pink wet tongue, that played on both until it withdrew and Scully rubbed the two fat throbbing cockheads together in her mouth. She moaned on them and then pulled them out, giggling, "You guys seemed to enjoy that, hehe...sooooo....who wants to fuck me up the ass?"

In no time they had Scully bent over her desk, her skirt pushed right up and her panties pulled down. The two men groped and squeezed at her round asscheeks, spanking her firm round ass, pulling her cheeks apart and spitting on her tight asshole.

Clarence and Andy looked at each other, trying to decide who would go first. They came to a quiet agreement and Andy got behind Scully, putting his hands on her hips as he put his throbbing cock against her asshole and pushed in.

"Oh Yeah!!" Scully moaned out. "Oh, fuck yeah, put that fucking cock up my ass!!" Clarence slapped his cock on the side of Scully's ass as Andy fucked her asshole deeper. Then he pulled out and Clarence stepped behind her and pushed his cock up in her. "Fuck yeah boys, that's it, share my fucking ass."

Clarence had his hand on Scully's sweaty back, pushing her down, grunting as his cock fucked her hot tight hole. The boys switched up on her ass a few times, taking turns fucking her asshole, spanking her ass and watching it jiggle, leaving red hand-prints on her pale cheeks.

Andy slapped his cock on Scully's ass and moaned, "Fuck yeah, look at that ass shake." Clarence took his cock and smacked it on her ass too. Scully arched her back and stuck her ass out more as those two cocks rubbed and slapped all over her plump ass, leaving splashes of precum on her cheeks.

"Fucking hot fucking ass." Clarence grunted. They humped their cocks on her round ass, humping them against her crack, not stopping when both cocks fought in that asscrack, rubbing on Scully's sweaty ass and on each other as they pumped their hips, feeling their cocks throbbing.

Scully pushed her ass back on their cocks, slightly rocking it, her hands gripping the edge of her desk, the boys panting and grunting as they rubbed their hot cocks on her ass.

"I'm gonna cum."

"Fuck, me too."

Scully spun around and dropped to her knees, taking a cock in each hand and stroking it, sucking on the fat cockheads, rubbing the throbbing sweaty cocks on her face. She popped both cockheads in her mouth and rubbed them on each other, rubbing the piss-slits together, as she tongued them.

The boys couldn't take it anymore. Clarence's cock exploded first, shooting sperm in Scully's mouth and on Andy's cock, who felt the hot cum and started orgasming as well. As the boys panted and grunted Scully stroked their shafts and filled her mouth with their cumloads.

As their moans quieted Scully used her little hands to stroke out the last drops, then she stood up, her body pressing into both of them. As they ran their hands over her sweaty breasts and stomach and pussy she took her hand and pulled Clarence's head down to her and exchanged a long wet kiss, much of the sperm still in her mouth as she battled tongues with Clarence. Then she turned to Andy and held the back of his head and exchanged a similar kiss, feeling some of the seed get scooped up by his tongue.

She pulled back, licked her lips, and swallowed. Her wide eyes looked over both of them.

"Okay boys, now get the fuck back to work."

THE END

12