Bitch! Don' Make Me Have To Hurt Ya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went and had supper together in a restaurant. Mike was booked into a bungalow in the finest hotel facility in town. Haley drove him there. He invited her in for a joint and a drink. She blushed and said she didn't want the local folks to get funny ideas.

"Its your life. Don't let other peoples thoughts imprison you."

"All right. But I will drive off and park elsewhere then come back on foot."

"Smart girl."

She turned up a quarter of an hour later, approaching from a side no one at the reception could see her.

The coast was clear as her husband, Donald, was putting in overtime, to pay for his wife's expensive tastes.

Mike took her jacket and Haley was left in her tight, immaculate, sleeveless white shirt that was tucked into her longs. He tits were pushing out so much, leaving the sides of her tits, cupped in a lace bra, exposed below her shoulders. Mike opened his shirt front several buttons and exposed a fair amount of powerful, dark, bulging chest muscles. He settled besides her on a couch and they had a bottle of fine wine in his living room.

Conversation with him was easy. He kept pouring the wine and entertaining her with funny stories as well as nice compliments, nothing too overt. He got her stoned and drunk, as she told him of her dream, to travel the world and see places.

At one point, even as they chatted, Haley found a fantasy unfolding in the back of her mind. She imagined him inviting her on a trip to some exotic resort in some distant place, maybe the Caribbean or Switzerland. Mmm! They could be all alone, far from the folks here, enjoying a life of luxury, fun. Mmmm. And black on white sex. She would let him have her precious white body. Would he like it? Of course. Look how he was eying her tits all the time, and her slim waist and nice curvy hips. She was sure he would love her. And would she like him? Mmmm. He seemed so athletic. And very fit and virile, like an animal, a jungle cat. And he was so manly. Would he take her, like a powerful man? Of course, she decided.

But it would all have to be very secretly. She sighed softly, as she exhaled thick clouds of weed smoke, realizing her pussy was so wet in her panties.

"Damn! What you getting all dreamy about, white girl?" Mike teased her, smiling at her, his even white teeth looking so dazzling in his handsome, dark face."

"You are not really like I thought blacks to be."

Mike decided to put on his ghetto act. He knew that white guys always felt better and safe around a black guy if they thought he was a dumb hood rat. But with Haley, he did it for entertainment, and had her giggling as he lapsed into his LA ghetto slang and she talked the sing song local dialect. They had lots of laughs.

"Gees. I laugh so much when I am with you!" she said sweetly. "So, how long are you staying in town?"

"Dis be my hood for da next two weeks."

"OK. Then I will see you tomorrow. I gotta rush home coz my husband will be coming home soon."

"Just tell him you are chilling with a friend. A girlfriend. Anyway, I don't think Donald will be causing us any trouble."

"Oh, I don't know about that. You will think I am little liar!"

"I wont. C'mon Haley, you cant just up n leave ol Mike all alone here. Holler at your man n tell him that you'll be home a lil later."

Mike got up and went to the bathroom. He closed the door loudly and then opened it a crack silently.

Chapter 8

He heard Haley lying through her teeth to her husband, that she was visiting some Marge and having drinks.

As he took a long piss, Mike's cock was long and hard. He was excited. He was usually not into the slim type s. He proffered his woman with a nice bubble butt. But Haley was getting him all horny. He had seen her eying his crotch so often, trying to see what was under his jeans. And hell, the idea of fucking such a tall, slim, alluring trophy wife appealing. What else was there to do for a wimp husband, really.

After they smoked another blunt, Mike stood up and towered before the white wife. He fixed his dark eyes on her.

"You know what Haley, I know I shouldn't tell you this, but you are one hot white bitch! My dick has been hard all evening!" he drawled casually, and stroked the thick bulge in his pants.

Haley gasped and got very nervous. She could tell the black man was very aroused and horny. She became scared. She stood up quickly and started backing away.

"Eh, Mike, I think I should leave.

"You are not leaving Haley, not until you get what you really came here for," he rasped, taking her small pale hand in a big, dark one. He stroked her hand.

"I only came to talk and hang out a bit. I gotta go!"

"Stop lying. You came here to get my black cock. I saw you looking at it all day. And look at your nipples, they are all hard, sticking out like thumbs. And your pussy is so wet I can smell it from across the room. You need to get the cock that white boy cant give you. This..." He suddenly yanked the flabbergasted white girl's hand to his crotch and ground it into her palm. She felt a long, thick snake under his pants. She gasped and yanked her hand back.

"You bastard! I was beginning to respect you. You animal!"

"Stop acting up, white whore! You need this here black cock and you gonna get it, white bitch!"

"Fuck you!"

"Yes. You are going to. But you gotta suck it like a good slut first.

She smacked his cheek and tried to tear loose. He surprised her, grabbing her by the throat and shaking her like a reed in a fast current.

"Bitch! You in shit now. Deep shit!"

Haley paled and started cringing. The white girl was suddenly so scared. Mike could see all the things she had heard about blacks flooding into her mind, horror stories. He felt powerful. He decided to use her inherent fear of black men to his advantage.

Mike pushed her against the wall and put an arm to either side of her, trapping her. He had removed his shoes and she had to look down into his eyes. They were dark and blazing and his face was no longer smiling charmingly. She trembled and her lips worked with no sound.

He looked like a predator, that had picked up the scent. Indeed he could smell her fear but more strongly, her pussy.

"Mike. Please. Calm down..." she rasped.

"Are you from Virginia?" he asked suddenly.

"No!"

"Well, we are going to Black Dick in ya!" he said and laughed.

"I am going home you moron!" she snapped, gasping with indignation.

The black man pounced on the tall, slim, long legged white blond suddenly. He pushed her against the wall and fell over her. She tried to push him off but the black man grabbed a wad of blond hair, and wrapped it around his hand. He told her in a husky,

"No! No!" she whimpered, shaking her head, her eyes wide open with fear.

"Don't make me have to hurt you!"

He smacked her and made her gasp sharply. It wasn't such a hard slap but the effect was strong. Haley was so scared and confused. Her eyes opened wide. Mike was like the black man of her nightmares, the one her mom had warned her about. She couldn't believe all this was happening. But Mike cut the white blond no kind of slack. He smacked her again, told her,

"Don't fight it Haley. You know that white ass is mine, whore. Now be a good girl. Be good to your Nigga!" Mike rasped into her ear.

No! You filthy animal!"

"What the fuck!" he chuckled and rapped her skull with his digits. He said he would head butt her. He made as if to do so and she cringed and whimpered, shutting her eyes. He laughed heartily.

"Haley I am fucking you white girl, and there is nothing you can do about it. You will get what you need."

Haley realized it wasn't even the fear of violence that held her in place, for he was only hitting her lightly, toying with her. There was just something about this dominant black man that made her succumb.

She couldn't believe how he had turned into a scary, feverish, selfish dominant beast that didn't give a fuck what she said or wanted. And she couldn't believe how weak her muscles felt. It was like her head wanted to run out but her body didn't Not at all.

Then he kissed her pouting, quivering, tasty pink lips, as his big, strong black hands grabbed her nice, round, firm, young tits and fondled them he loved and owned them. The shocked wife looked around for an escape but found none. She shook like a reed and hissed sharply as he pinched on her nipple hard and pulled and twisted it, making it hard. He kissed her forcefully, and hard, and she found herself melting and submitting. Then his powerful hand shot under her gym skirt, slapping into her fleshy cunt and grabbing it and squeezing it, making it melt and sizzle. Haley knew she should scream for help, but instead, she found her pussy flooding with juices. She just had to rub and grind it into his palm, to ease the sharp itch in her loins that was incensing her.

Mike smiled as the white wife trembled in his arms and moaned into his lips as he kissed her passionately and fondled her tits and cunt. She was looking dazed now.

He decided to show her who was boss. He ripped her shirt open and pulled her tits out of her bra. She whimpered and shook like a reed as he ate them like he owned them. Despite her fear and outrage, a searing wave of arousal washed over her as she stared at his dark face gorging on her creamy, pendulous orbs with abandon relish. She could not believe his cheek, just taking her tits and eating them, and making her nipples so hard and her pussy so wet. She squirmed and tried to pull back as he grabbed her between the legs with a strong hand. She did try to fight, but he cut her no slack. He pinned her to the wall by her throat and squeezed her cunt. She was so wet they both heard her slippery, soaked panties squelch.

"Fuck! You so wet white bitch! A Nigga gotta put you out of your misery! Str8 up!"

She tried to grab and stop his hands weakly, but he ripped her pants open.

"Damn!" he groaned as he saw her conservative, full panties. "How the fuck you gonna wear diapers under that sexy outfit. Ever heard of thongs, you bumpkin bitch!"

"I am not no whore! Let me go!"

"Shut the fuck up!" he made as if to really slap her hard and she cringed. "And stay fucking still!" She whimpered and got so pale.

He pushed her longs and them down her thighs, and used one of his to force her legs wide apart.

"Damn! That#s better," he rasped as he gazed at her pussy, covered with a fine fuzz of short blond locks. She was so wet her puffed up lips were shiny, and there were even strings of mucus in her pubic hair. "That's a fine little white pussy. Damn! I am gonna love eating you!"

"No! Lemme go!" she wailed desperately and tried to break loose. He held her easily in place, chuckling, for he could see she did not really want to leave, anyway, at least not her body, that was trembling. "No!" she whimpered again.

"Yes bitch! Now, don't even fucking move bitch! I told you, don't make me have to hurt you."

He spat on his digits and slapped his wet digits into her cunt and started kneading and stroking her vulva and squeezing it, making her feel so good. He inched closer, and then he was stroking her dripping slit, gently. He traced her pussy lips lightly and she shivered. Then he found her wet, hot dripping slit. And her treacherous pussy started sizzling, her hungry mouth clenching and trying to suck him in.

"No! Please o! Please don't do this to me Mike!" she whimpered, grabbing his hand and trying to force it away, but he was too powerful.

"Relax bitch!" he snorted, pinning her firmly against the wall by his hand on her throat. She got a sinking feeling. He didn't give a fuck. He wanted her and he would have her. His skilled digits started stroking her puffed up, dripping slit, lightly, in circles, teasing the soft, pink petals of her lips, and incensing her itchy pussy mouth. Despite herself, her pussy started cooking as sharp sensations ripped through her crotch. In fact, she could feel the blood and the juices rushing into her womanhood. For second, his wonderful, slick digits moved upwards, and stroked her clit lightly. She gasped sharply and was wrecked with heavy shudders.

"You horny bitch. Lick my digits and taste your pussy."

He brought them to her lips. She looked into his eyes and saw no compromise. He wanted to be obeyed. She had never obeyed any man and been simply run over like this before. She was used to men worshiping her. But Mike shoved two digits in her pretty mouth and made her suck them. She looked for some will to resist him but couldn't find it. She found herself yielding to the black man and licking his digits wet. The taste of her pussy drove her wild as it always did. She moaned softly and lapped like a cat. He started pumping them in and out, stroking her tongue. For some reason, she felt sharp shivers and sucked on them harder.

"Don't be a bitch, bitch! Let that pussy get what it needs. Spread those thighs. Don't make me have to get nasty bitch!"

She whimpered and spread them weakly. Then he eased two tips into her hot hole and started rolling them around, stretching her mouth and teasing the sensitive nerve endings and it was so incensing It took all her will power not to jam her hips down on him and fuck his fingers wildly. He went up and rubbed around her clit with his slick digits. When he brushed the engorged nub, she gasped and shook. Then she gave a desperate wail and bore down on him. He slowly rolled and wriggled two into her dripping, clenching hole as his thumb lodged on her clit.

He started rolling and twisting his digits deeper into her hungry fuck hole as his thumb stroked around her clit, coming close but not touching it. Haley leaned weakly against the wall and exhaled, closing her eyes. He started finger fucking her, twisting his digits as they squished in and out of her lubed, hot hole and it was exquisite. She felt a searing wave of heat engulf her loins. He started rubbing her clit lightly and fire crackers popped in her pussy, accompanied by bright stars in her eyes. Haley grunted sharply, bit her lower lip and started rolling her hips in small circles. He started rubbing the sensitive roof of her vagina as he rubbed her clit with increasing pressure and it was incensing. She threw her head back and started squirming and writhing against the wall, her mouth gaping and producing sweet sounds.

Her resistance broke like a dam suddenly, then she was moaning and rolling her hips, fucking his wonderful digits shamelessly. He grabbed the back of her head and yanked her to his lips. He kissed her hard and she opened her soft, tasty mouth and sucked his tongue in. He explored her forcefully and she moaned into his mouth and as she sucked his thick tongue and started fucking his hand with ever growing lust till eventually, she was humping away as his palm slapped into her pussy and his digits sloshed way deep inside her.

"That's it you horny bitch! You been wanting it all day. Now, take it and cum! Cum for me, you fucking slut!"

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h!!!!" she cried, and then she was bucking wildly against the wall, shuddered as sharp, hard gasps escaped her clenched, screwed face. A shattering orgasm broke over her and she went feverish and wild. He pulled up one of her legs and held it up as he devoured her gasping mouth and finger fucked the orgasming wife, sending her deeper into the throes of an incensing orgasm.

Haley went all deliriously, getting drunk and high from her string of mind shattering orgasms. She writhed and bucked until she finally flopped against the wall, lowing softly.

Mike chuckled and pulled his digits out of her contracting fuck hole. He held them up and they were slick, and covered by a whitish cream.

"Fuck, what a hot, wet white bitch pussy! Lets share it honey!"

He pulled her to his digits and she lapped one as he lapped the other. Then she got greedy and sucked them both into her mouth, moaning with relish as she tasted her musky, aroused cunt. Her eyes looked dreamy and exhilarated as she bobbed and sucked away at his black digits.

"Shit bitch! I think you need a real cock to suck on, for that hungry pink mouth."

He grabbed her by the throat and forced her to kneel down on the carpet. In a second his shirt was off and his pants were at his feet. A big, fat black cock jutted at her. She gasped and tried to pull back. He grabbed some fine, blond hair, wrapped it around his fist and slapped her face with his long, dark sake. She gasped.

Haley couldn't believe that the black man was slapping her face with his black cock and calling her a slut and whore, and she was getting so turned on from it.

"Lick it bitch! Lick it like a lolly! DO it! Fuck you! Damn! This is the last fucking time!!!" The black man towered over her and see sawed his cock along her lips. She started lapping it and licking it. She couldn't believe it. No man had ever done that to her. They had begged and she had said no.

But he was making her lick black cock, forcing her to stroke and lap his hot, throbbing, velvety shaft with her dripping wet tongue, and drool all over it. Like she was a cheap Nigger whore! Yet Haley couldn't fight him. All she felt was a perverse joy. It felt so right. She realized that at least since the first time she watched interracial porn, she had been craving black cock. Her hungry mouth just had to be fed.

Trying not to be too obvious about it, she succumbed to him and did as she was told, stroking his large black cock with her dainty, pale, manicured fingers, jerking him and sucking him off with her pretty, hot, wet, soft pink mouth. The nasty, dominant, athletic, dark, young black man leaned against her truck, with his, thick, large, veined, jet black cock jutting out of her pink mouth and told her huskily,

"Yeah! That's it, white bitch! Get that Nigga dick! Suck it nice and good. Look at me with them pretty, big eyes. You love it huh? Love it, white bitch!"

"Mmmmm. Hhhhh!" was all she managed, as she bobbed and sucked him off like she loved him.

"That's good bitch! Now go down on me and show me how much you can manage! Push! Come on! You can do better than that! You can take more of that big, black cock! Yeah! Push baby! Damn!!!! I love your throat! Good girl! Now spit it out and just stroke it and look at it. You love it huh?"

"Yessssss!" Haley heard herself hissing softly.

Mike towered over her and stuffed her pretty face full of black cock like he wanted to choke her. Haley couldn't believe how good she felt, and how hungry she was for him. She felt ecstatic. She devoured his cock ravenously, throwing her head at it. He seemed to fuck her face for ages, pausing to pull it out and slap her in the face with it. Then he might just drop his big balls on her lips and tell her to suck. They were too big to both fit into her mouth so she had to eat them and suck them in one by one. They were so heavy with cum she felt scared, excited and hungry.

Haley moaned with lust and now got very active. She just had to worship and please that beautiful, dark cock, of this dominant, superior being. She showed him all the tricks she had learned in New York. She twirled her tongue around the turgid tip as she worked the sensitive spot on the underside of his head with her thumb tip and it was exhilarating. Then she kissed his cock and smeared her lips into it so affectionately. She leaned back, just stroked it and gazed at it, and she started shivering and moaning. Then she vacuumed him in greedily and started bobbing and sucking, her hands twisting beautifully up and down his sleek shaft and it was magical.

Mike started stroking her head and called her beautiful. And so talented. She purred and sucked his dick even better.

She blew him for ages, and his cock grew harder and fatter, over spilling her lips, but he didn't cum. He simply towered over her and enjoyed. She gave it her best, using everything she had learned, the things that made white boys cum quick, but the black man just groaned and smiled and enjoyed her.