Bitch in Heat

Story Info
A cursed wolf in human form seduces her mate.
1k words
4.52
56.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burning. Liquid fire in her veins. Pain. Desperation.

An old soul, an inhuman soul, trapped in a body unprepared to deal with the heat cycle. This was worse than usual, however. In the presence of her chosen mate, with their marriage ceremony so near and their hearts brimming with the desire to start a family, her body was on fire. The heat had ravaged her for nearly a week, spurring them into a constant frenzy of sexual activities, but it wasn't enough.

As the male lies beside her, his hand stroking absently through her dark curls, she makes a low whining sound deep in her throat. "What is it?" he questions, knowing the answer before he even looks to see the lust in her caramel eyes. "I need you in me," she whimpers, voice raspy and breathless, her throat having been stretched to its limits by his cock a dozen times already that day. He just shakes his head, tugging on her hair a bit before returning his attention to the television show.

With her heat pushing her into a deep, serene kind of submission she meekly returns to stroking his cock in silence, unwilling to upset him by pushing the topic. After a few more moments, however, she grows bored, and leans down to take the head into her mouth. Growling approval, he pushes her head down until she's gasping around his member, eagerly running her tongue over the veiny surface and bobbing her head. His hips begin to thrust, pushing his cock further into her mouth as she moans around the velvety flesh, all too eager to please. He enjoys her mouth, using it for his own pleasure until he blows his load, shooting a few thick ropes of cum down her throat and holding her there until she taps his leg weakly, a silent beg for breath.

Pleased with the service, he pushes at her side, signaling for her to roll over and present herself to him. She moves quickly to her knees and elbows, her head tilted back so that he can hear her sounds and grab her hair with no difficulty, her back arched to present her ass and dripping pussy so that he can use her. As soon as he's behind her she's wiggling her butt, rocking back against him with little whimpers of need until he plunges his cock into her soaking cunt, causing her to nearly scream in relief. Only with his thick member plunging into her did the fire coursing through her lessen to a comfortable level of heat, allowing her to lose herself in the pleasure of being fucked.

Whimpering breathlessly she grinds back into him, until his fist wraps around her hair and she lets out a needy whine. The sound resonates with him, striking a primal note somewhere deep in his brain. He knew what she was – his precious "wolfy" on most days, his needy little cumslut on days like this when the heat overtook her. Normally he was content to pet her and accept her animalistic sounds without comment or much interest, but in this moment the beast clicked within him. Growling fiercely, he digs his fingers into her hips with no care as to whether or not he'll bruise her milky flesh as he begins thrusting into her with such force that she can do little more than moan and whimper in pure delight.

This continues for a few moments, his growls growing louder as her pussy clenches around his aching cock. "Do you like that, little bitch? Do I feel good in you?" She whines in response to the words, pushing back against him eagerly. The words struck the submissive within her, making her even more wet – if that were possible given her current state of arousal. He chuckles in response to her wiggling, leaning down to sink his teeth into her bared neck. She nearly screams at that, her vaginal muscles spasming around him as she goes limp in a sign of complete and utter submission, allowing him to use her however he likes. He growls against her flesh in a sign of approval as he continues thrusting into her, his balls tightening now. She had never been so eager to give in to his every whim as she had in these last few days, practically begging him to cum in her whenever he had the energy to get yet another erection. Now, however, she was quiet and still beneath him, almost holding her breath. From the mindless ramblings earlier in the day he knew her full energy was on one thing, and he was all too willing to give it to her.

"I'm going to fill you with my cum, breed you like the bitch you are," he mumbles against her ear as he continues to thrust into her.

At that she loses it, biting down on the pillow beneath her to muffle her scream as she orgasms violently, every muscle in her body convulsing with pleasure so intense that it blinds her. "Fuck!" he groans, thrusting his hips into her one final time before he loses control and shoots into her clenching cunt. He pushes deep into her, pinning her firmly beneath him as rope after rope of thick cum fills her, her muscles almost milking his cock as she rides out an orgasm that doesn't settle into breathless pants until he's spilled the last of his seed into her.

"Thank you," she sighs, twisting her head to nuzzle at him before she hooks her ankles around his legs as encouragement to keep him there while his cum settles in her.

The burning, normally only temporarily soothed by a good fuck, calms into a dull, pulsing warmth that centers in her belly. When he finally rolls off of her and pulls her against him to cuddle, she's smiling with such complete happiness that he can't help but laugh. "Was the sex that good?" he jokes, causing her to giggle slightly before she responds, "Yes, and I don't think we need to worry about me going into heat again for a few years."

His eyes widen, and she laughs again, stroking over his fingers as his hand moves to rest on her stomach. "You said you were going to breed me," she laughs, nuzzling his face, "You certainly did an excellent job."