Bitch in Law

Story Info
What he ends up getting his bitchy Mother in Law to do.
2.5k words
4.42
357.1k
113
24

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any comments, suggestions? Email me through the link below.

Enjoy the story, and all that Copyright stuff?? The story is mine, if you reproduce it somewhere, please let me know...

*******************************************

"Melanie!" screamed the voice from the intercom at the young woman's desk. She jumped for the 10th time that day. "Bitch does it do me every time" she muttered to herself.

"Yes Mrs. Kensington?" she asked in a subservient voice.

"Get my son in law in here, now!" she demanded.

"Yes Mrs. Kensington." she said calmly. Flipping the button down and hitting an extension on her phone, she waited while the number dialed. It picked up on the third ring, a low, husky voice answering, "Hey Mel, what's shakin?"

She giggled as she always did when she talked to Mr. Shaw. He was handsome, young, flirted like crazy, and just a really nice guy. Why he married Missy Kensington was totally beyond her, but it was not her business to wonder. The big dick in his pants? Sure she could fantasize about that, but that was for home while she was in bed with her dildos. Her beginning fantasy was interrupted by a voice saying "Earth to Mel, Earth to Mel, come innnnnnn Mel."

"Oh jeez, sorry Mr. Shaw. I.." she stammered. He interrupted her by saying, "How many times do I need to tell you to call me Rich??"

"Sorry Mr. Shaw...I mean Rich. Um, Mrs. Kensington wants to see you. Umm, Rich? She sounds pretty pissed so you might want to make it quick."

"Ah gotcha Mel, loud and clear. Thanks sweets" he said, hanging up.

She disconnected her phone, opened her drawer quickly, saw that her makeup was in place, and waited for him to come around the corner. As one of the executive VP's of the company, his office was in the same wing as her boss's. She could hear his footsteps coming down the hall a few moments before he pushed through the doors into the outer office where her desk sat. He pointed to the door and she simply nodded as she hit the buzzer on the door, unlocking it for him to pass through. He smiled and winked at her before he closed the door behind him.

"Good morning Deliliah." he said in greeting, knowing it would piss her off.

"Shut up and sit down." she demanded, her eyes never leaving the sheaf of reports on her desk. Taking it in stride, he hid his smile and sat down in front of her desk, ready for the shouting tirade she was about to lay on him. It had been about three weeks since the last one and even though he knew production in his department was better than last quarter, it wouldn't be enough. Since coming to work here, he'd pretty much been her whipping boy, and considering his wife's obsession with shopping, he was more than willing to take it to make the bills. These bullshit yell sessions always seemed to come right after the family gatherings they had at the estate.

She clicked the intercom, "Melanie?"

"Yes Mrs. Kensington" the voice answered.

"Cancel my appointments until lunch and see that I am not disturbed."

"Of course Mrs. Kensington." She reached up and turned the machine off.

She finally looked up at Rich and said, "I was looking over the reports and they're not making me happy Richard."

"Deliliah, you know I hate it when you call me Richard, and you know what?" he said, amazed at his own brashness. "My department is doing better than any of the others, the best it's done all year, and I am proud of them. Don't drop your tub of bullshit on me this quarter Del, please." He say back in his chair, folded his arms and tried to keep a straight face. His mother in laws face, however, was far from calm.

"How DARE you! I gave you a job and promoted you even though you didn't deserve it. I have given you everything and..."

"So your daughter can live in the style she's accostomed to, and so you can hang it over my head. You know what Del? I'm tired of your bullshit three week tirades, I'm tired of you putting me down, and I am tired of your bullshit to my people."

She smiled evilly, he knew that he had fallen into her trap. This was what she had been planning on all along. Suddenly a lot of pieces fell into place. His wife's increased travelling, her almost complete absence from the house for the last two months. He'd been set up all along.

"Okay Richard, if that's how you feel about it, you can leave. Give me one good reason why I should keep you here. Yes, Missy is leaving. She's already in the South of France entertaining the son of a friend of mine, and has been for weeks."

"Why? What did I ever do to you?"

"That doesn't matter Richard. Now. Give me one reason to keep you here, and make it good please."

"Nice condescending attitude as usual" he thought to himself. If he was going to be fired, he might as well go out with a bang. Thinking he would let her have it, a thought occurred to him that was even better than telling this bitch what he felt.

He stood up, walked around her desk and went behind her chair. Her expression faltered slightly. "You want one good reason? Fine...Turn your chair around..." he said angrily, unzipping his pants and dropping them and his boxers to the floor. As the chair turned slowly around he began stroking his rapidly hardening cock. She turned completely around and saw him standing there, with his pants around his ankles stroking the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"My word" she breathed, bringing a hand to her mouth. She had always admired his penis, always catching looks when she thought he wasn't looking, talking to her daughter about how big and satisfying it was. In fact, it was the one part of her plan that was difficult to work in. Missy didn't give much of a shit about the man whatsoever, but she did love the way he fucked her brains out. Deliliah had always subconsciously punished him for all of the satisfied looks on her daughters face when they would get together for dinners. Her husband Don, was hung like a raisin, but was brilliant. Together with his brains and her business savvy, they had built the company into a multi million dollar empire.

"I've seen you checking me out Del, see you watching me as I walk by, checking out my package. Yeah, I even know what these bullshit tirades are about. Missy told me she talks to you about everything, even where, how many times, and how well. You want one reason? It's right in front of you Del. Is this a good enough one for you?"

She sat mesmerized by the long, thick penis in front of her. Everything she had imagined paled in comparison to the real thing. The head was large and flushed red, with long ropy veins traveling from under the helmet all the way down to the thick bushy black hair around his balls. The two round globes hung under his shaft, large and inviting. Without meaning to, the hand that had been covering her mouth moved slowly towards him. He took a step forward, allowing her better access to it.

Her fingers gently touched the head, stroking lightly. He moaned softly as her hand slid around the head and moved down the thick shaft. Her mouth opened as she licked her lips, her hips scooting forward in her chair. She brought her other hand up to cup his warm balls, her fingernails teasing the underside of his sacs.

"So what do you think Deliliah? Did I give you a good enough reason?" Her eyes snapped up to his, her trance broken. He saw the look in her eyes and smiled, knowing he had guessed right. "Shall I show you how I please your daughter? Would you like me to give you that satisfied look?"

Her answer was to take the head of his cock in her mouth, running her tongue all around the underside of the shaft. She was a surprisingly good cock sucker, he thought to himself as she managed to cram more and more each time she went back down on him after taking a breath. Looking at her inhaling his cock, he realized that underneath all that bitchiness, she was actually pretty hot. Her silvery hair was shoulder length, a strand or two getting in her mouth from time to time, which she pulled away. He pushed her back in the chair. As he stood there with his dick hard and wet with her saliva, he smiled.

"Take off your clothes, and go lock the door." He began to unbutton his shirt as she spun halfway around, and pushed a button. He could hear the lock snap shut on the door. She turned back to him with an expectant look on his face, all hint of bitchy mother in law gone, replaced by a remarkably beautiful woman who wanted him very badly. He watched as she stood and began unbuttoning her blouse. As she exposed herself button by button, he saw the lacy white bra underneath.

"I heard you had the office sound proofed, is that true?" She nodded licking her lips as she pulled the shirt from her shoulders. Unzipping her skirt happened in a flash and a pile of blue material collected around her ankles in a pool. Her legs were long and shapely, normal considering the amount of exercising he knew she did every day. She stood before him in a matching white garter, stockings and bra, her hairy bush exposed and glistening with moisture.

What surprised him was the size of her tits. They were a lot bigger than he had assumed, evidence of a remarkable tailor. He pulled her to him, thrusting his tongue in her mouth as she moaned loudly, her arms wrapping almost desparately around his neck. Finding her bra strap was easy and a matter of seconds to unclip it. She let go briefly to let it fall, her warm, surprisingly firm breasts crushing into his chest as she groped him. He put both hands on her firm round ass and pulled her crotch into his. His wet cock met her wet pussy as he ground his dick into her. They both moaned loudly, her nails digging into his back.

He pulled back from her suddenly, so suddenly that she lost her balance and grabbed for the desk. He quickly turned her so that her hands were on the desk in front of her and her firm ass was facing him. He set the head of his cock at her wet pussy, pausing for second to tease her with it.

"Missy's not coming back is she?"

"No, the divorce papers were supposed to be delivered to you today."

He pushed the big head against her, her nether lips parting as she moaned loudly. "Melanie can't hear us, can she?"

"Ahhh, god...no, she...oh god please! no she cant' hear a thing, the room is sound proofed. Please...fuck me! oh god Richard, please?" she pleaded.

He slid in an inch and slid almost all the way out, her hips backing up trying to keep him inside her. He put a hand on either side of her waist saying, "So I could fuck the shit out of you all day and no one would interrupt us?"

"please fuck me, please fuck the shit out of me!" she wailed, writhing on the desk.

His hands tightened as he thrust deeply in her, her juices making her pussy slick and wet. She was amazingly tight as he forced inch after inch into her, thrusting deeply until his balls began slapping her clit. The heavy sacks swung beneath him on each of the powerful thrusts, slapping against her clit and driving her wild.

"Fuck me with that cock baby, OH GOD I need it so fucking bad!" she cried, feeling wanton and slutty. She bucked her hips backwards into each of his thrusts, loving the feeling of his fat cock splitting her open, his heavy balls sending electric shocks through her body each time they hit her clit. Pulling and groping her heavy breasts, she felt transported back to college when she got drunk one night and let one of the sorority brothers bang the shit out of her.

"You like that cock huh slut" he said as if reading her mind. "Been dreaming of this big dick slamming in and out of your cunt for a long time now eh slut?" He felt himself warming to the role reversal, taking charge and finding it hard to hold himself back. He'd always dreaming of bitch slapping his cunt of a mother in law, but bitch FUCKING her? Wow!

"Take all of that big cock you fucking bitch, take it all!" he said, reaching under her to pull her upright. She continued to thrust her hips back into him, taking his long heavy cock deeply inside her. His hands found her breasts, groping and playing with her nipples, driving her wild.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum all over your big hot meat. Oh god don't stop! Don't STOP! OH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she wailed, her head thrown back, her back arched, her ass a blur of movement as their hips slapped together incessantly. He grunted several times before thrusting powerfully, unloading a large load inside her. She continued to buck and moan even as he gradually thrust less and less quickly.

He slid out of her and sat in her chair, catching his breath. "You've got a hot cunt Del, a great ass, and some really beautiful tits. And I've got the dick to match, don't I?" he said, crossing his legs. His cock was still hard surprisingly, but he and his wife had never had angry sex, so this was new. She pushed herself up from the desk and stood facing him. She was stunning in her beauty, her hair messed up, her big tits bared for his viewing. Made him want her again.

"Fuck me again Rich." she said, almost demandingly.

"Fuck you? I don't think so. You ask nicely and I might think about it." he said, crossing his arms. He liked having control in this relationship and he wasn't about to give it up.

"Please fuck me again....Dick." she said, her demeanor changing. She fondled her breasts, squeezing them and running her hands over them, playing with her nipples. She smiled as she walked over to the couch, sitting down on it with her legs spread wide. "Please fuck me with that big fat cock, Dick..."

His cock twitched as he stood, smiling...

(continued? That's up to you - email me, and don't do it anonymously!!! )

*************************************************

-Geek Writer-

let me know what you think! The more feedback I get, the more I want to write!