Bitch in Law Ch. 04

Story Info
Dick and his Mother In Law at it again.
4.3k words
4.58
60.4k
48
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out over the ocean from the balcony of the beautiful room, Dick sighed contentedly. Sitting in a comfortable chair in a pair of light cotton slacks and a short sleeve bermuda shirt, the slight breeze kept his skin cool as he watched the sun set over the water. Taking the last sip of his drink, he could hear the moans of the two women coming from the slightly open door behind him, rising and falling as they pleasured one another. Through the sheer curtain, he could see the young dutch girl pounding away into Del's pussy with the large strap on she had brought with her, giving Dick's dick a well deserved and needed break. Rushing back to the room the night before, they had spent most of the afternoon, evening, and following day fucking, sucking, sleeping, eating, fucking some more, and at one point, plugging Del from the front with a strap on and from behind with the real thing, double teaming her for the first time of her life.

She'd passed out, the young dutch girl, Dani, had followed soon after Dick had plowed her deeply from just about every direction. Taking a shower to clean just about everywhere, he got dressed and made himself a drink, going out to the balcony. He chuckled at the two revived women taking turns pushing the limits of pleasure, tossed off the last of his drink, and slipped silently into the room, across to the other side where he quietly let himself out. The moans didn't let up for a second as the door latched shut with a click of the lock.

All in all, things were going really well. Sure, his wife was in the process of divorcing him, but now that he thought about it, the divorce paid him and not her since the prenup he had signed had actually been for her protection. Missy was set to inherit millions when she hit her thirty fifth birthday fairly soon, which was probably why this shit storm was dropping into his lap. So, trading a stick thin boring ass wife for her luscious, horny, inventive mother was looking more like the winning hand with each passing day. He wasn't sure how long it'd last, but he'd ride the train for as long as possible, all the while stashing what cash and investments he could for the inevitable explosion.

All of this was going through his head as walked down the stairs into the main hall of the resort they were staying at. People in various forms of dress from flip flops and bikinis to bejeweled and exquisitely coiffed, moved in and out of the room, some to limos waiting to take them elsewhere on the island, others to the bar to get a drink. He talked to his father in law, giving him an update on the client meetings that were the real reason for them being here in the first place.

"Sounds like you're certainly taking care of things down there Richard," Martin said, knowingly.

His father in law, soon to be ex father in law, but still the president of the company he worked for, was 'in the know' where it came to his wife's antics, and encouraged it to get her out of his hair. Dick's gaze roamed from woman to woman, judging them for suitability if Del came down at some point. With a sigh, he realized it made him feel like a pimp. His gaze swept past the bar, then quickly back for a double take. There were several women who were obvious candidates for "Most Operated On", their desperation showing in the vastness of their breasts, and lack of bathing suit. They all turned to look at him, but his eyes were on the curves of the woman BEHIND the bar, gazing up and down what he could see from this angle.

The tight black pants and crisp white uniform shirt held hidden treasures that made his blood start to boil over. His once sore prick began to wake up from it's healing slumber, the tightening beginning in the base of his balls. She saw him looking, looked at the three breast hangers openly gazing at him and motioned him over with her eyes, her hands making three drinks at once. Dick took in the dimple in her dark skinned left cheek, the wink of her crystal blue eyes and totally forgot about Martin until he heard him say "What does she look like?"

He tore his gaze away from this dark, latin goddess, stopped walking and chuckled softly saying, "Is it that obvious?"

His boss laughed in response, "Uh yeah, Dick. Walk up to her and tell me what she looks like and don't leave anything out."

Ignoring the attempts to distract him to look at the three desperate women at the bar, he looked at her name tag and said "Her name is Truly, if you can believe that, and I gotta say, she outshines every single 'desperate to be seen woman' at this bar." He didnt look away from the luscious number making drinks, but the three at the bar knew the comment was directed at them. They picked up their things in a huff with mumbles of "he's probably got a tiny dick" and "slut" and moved away. Her dazzling smile told him she appreciated the attention. "Do you speak english?" he asked after hooking a beer from the ice chest in front of her, his forearm brushing her hip, which she leaned slightly into.

She just smiled and shook her head, saying something in response that Dick had no idea how to interpret.

"She's about 5'8", tight ass that looks like you could bounce a bullet off of, and the curves of hips, thighs and chest that were sculpted by the gods themselves. She's speaking in some language that I don't know, doesn't seem to know any english. Yo comprendo?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. She shook her head, cleaning up her station, thankfully keeping the cleft of her bosom within view of where he stood. "Con yama bo?" he inquired hopefully, using the only phrase in Papemiento, the local dialect, that he knew besides Bon Bini (good day).

She turned suddenly, babbling quickly in a rich alto tone, her smile brilliant and happy. He just chuckled and shook his head, raising his hands in a confused look. "Sherenia" she said, pointing to herself, her low voice sexy and innocent at the same time.

"Martin, her name is Sherenia" Dick started, but Martin cut him off.

She was staring at him, her hands crossed in front of her, making her chest swell. Her nipples got harder as the look in her eye took more of the unspoken promise of pleasure, her smile turning from pleased to downright naughty, catching her bottom lip between her teeth.

"If she looks a QUARTER as lovely as she sounds, you need to get the hell off this phone and do something about it. Take one for yourself Richard, you deserve it, " Martin said, hanging up.

She stared at him as she made a drink for a young woman who wandered over, the chemistry between the two of them almost palpable in the air, making the customer leave quickly once it was finished and she'd tipped Sherenia. The goddess came out from behind the bar, looked down the hall behind her, and nodded to herself. Pulling the straws, cherries, and other things necessary to make a decent drink from the top of the bar, she shoved it all into the ice chest rolling the cover down over it and locking it. Slipping the key into her pocket, she grabbed her phone and dialed it, speaking into it a minute, looking him over, her finger circling her nipple. Barking a laugh into the phone, she snapped it shut and looked at Dick, moving through the doorway behind her, gesturing with her finger. Dick followed, slipping his phone into his pocket and walking into the unlit opening, visions of sex and being attacked, rolling through his head. The look on her face promised the former so he moved into the darkness.

He couldn't see anything, feeling along the wall on his right with his hand until after about a dozen steps, his palm filled with firm breast.

She clasped his wrist with one hand, pulling him closer, her other slipping up around his neck to pull him down for a kiss. Caught slightly off balance, he realized that her tight physique was from the fact that she was stronger than she looked. Her lips were warm and soft, inviting, but not demanding. It was a nice change from the charged, lustful fucking he'd been doing for the last few weeks with Del and their various partners. His arms slid around her back, slipping down her spine to cup her tight ass. His assumption had been correct, it was firm and athletic as she moved her hips forward, clenching her cheeks tightly. Her hands roamed around his neck, sliding her fingers through his hair, her scent, intoxicating. A mixture of hibiscus from the flowers around the bar and the slight taste of tequila on her lips, his tongue thrust deeply into her mouth as he pressed her back against the wall, eliciting a moan deep in her throat.

Cock straining against the light fabric of his boxers and cotton pants, he slid a knee between her legs, spreading them as he undulated his hips up and down, sliding his cock against her mound. She broke off the kiss with a loud moan, mumbling something unheard under her breath, her hands coming up to undo the first several buttons of her shirt. He helped, pulling the shirt out of her pants, hands sliding down to unbuckle her belt, anxious to touch her skin. She let the shirt hang open, guiding her hips out of the tight pants as he slid them over her curves to pool where he knelt at her feet. She stepped out, kicking them to the side, her hands sliding into his hair, caressing his scalp, dragging her nails lightly against his scalp, cheeks, and lightly along his ears.

Looking up at her, he could see her face now that his eyes had adjusted to the little light coming into the hallway. He looked towards the door and back up and her. She just smiled and stroked his cheek gently, shaking her head, saying nothing. Starting at her calves, he palmed the backs of her legs, his palms and fingers roaming from front to back, and up and down her legs. Spreading her legs slightly, he slid his hands up the sides of her thighs until his fingers hooked into the strings of the thong she was wearing, pulling her panties slowly down, his gaze locked on hers. The need and passion and lust staring back at him practically made him ejaculate on the spot.

He smiled staring up at her licking her lips, her large breasts encased in a lacy black bra.

She used one hand to slip inside her bra to play with her nipple, the other reached into his hair, pressing the back of his head into her sex, the short wisps of pubic hair brushing his lips as his fingers parted the wet folds of her labia, sliding his tongue down along the slippery seam of her womanhood. It was musky, hot, and wet, and tasted like ambrosia as he lapped it up, occasionally swirling his long tongue around in faster circles around her clit.

Each time she would rise close to orgasm, he would slowly change his focus, breathing on the area around her pussy, kissing her belly button, licking the back of her knees. As her breathing slowed, his fingers slipped inside her, first one, then a second, followed by several thrusts of his fingers with his thumb circling around and over her clit. Her hand stroked and pulled his hair, guiding him where she wanted him to be, followed by the second as she began to get closer and closer to climax. He was patient, being attentive to all of the places that got a reaction. He was learning her body, one tongued and stroked inch at a time. Each time her body would begin to tense, he'd wait for her breathing to speed up, knowing that she wanted him to finish her off, but more and more she would move his head to another place and ride that wave for minutes. As she rose higher and higher, her responses turning from moans to babbling in an language he didn't understand, he could tell she was getting close. She was talking to him, but he didn't understand a word. Still, it was sexy and inviting, her hands and gestures urging him to bring her to climax. Moving his hands to the globes of her smooth, firm ass he slid both arms between her legs, her knees bending, her look still lustful, but questioning.

With arms powered by lust, lots of workouts, and purpose, he lifted her swiftly up the wall to his waiting mouth, his tongue, lips and teeth diving into her with abandon and unbridled passion. She bucked her hips against his onslaught, her cries getting higher, but not louder, her back arching as she reached up and held onto the railing above her like her life depended on it. Squeezing his head between her powerful legs, she almost bucked herself free as her body shook with waves of her orgasm, each swell taking her higher and higher. She let go of the railing, clinging to his head and shoulders, her legs scissoring back and forth, forcing him deeper into the cleft between her thighs.

Breathing heavily between squeezes of her orgasms, Dick kept up his ministrations, his pace and intensity slowing. He held her against the wall as she slid down from the precipice of pleasure, her body relaxing enough for him to pull his face out of her now soaking wet slit, her eyes coming back into focus as he lowered her down the wall. Her mouth, once she had caught her breath, slowly formed a sweet smile. "Wow" she said in a soft voice. "Now you?" she said through gestures to him, pointing down at his cock. Reaching down for her pants, her lace covered breasts jutting out from her open shirt, she turned and took his hand, moving them further down the hallway. She stopped in front of a large door, which when she pushed open, revealing a small bedroom with a long, king size bed. She pulled him inside and shut the door with her foot, pointing to the bed while she locked it.

The room was dark until she flicked a switch by the door, a soft light emanating from the night stand next to one side of the bed. She dropped her jeans and moved towards him, backing him up until his legs hit the bed. She reached up for his shirt buttons, her mouth finding his, stopping momentarily to push his hands away from her and down to his sides. Pointing at him, then at his arms at his sides, she shook her head, meaning for him to be still. Her nimble fingers had all of the buttons undone in a flash, her warm hands slipping into his shirt to stroke his chest, her thumbs circling his nipples as she kissed him softly and passionately. The lack of common language did not seem to be an issue, in fact, Dick thought, it was enhancing it.

She moaned as she reached one hand up to slip the shirt from his shoulders, the other travelling up and down the outside of him, barely touching the long shaft trapped by his trousers. Unbuttoning his pants and quickly unzipping them, she slid his boxers and pants down while her mouth descended onto his manhood, inhaling several inches in one smooth motion. One hand cupping his large warm balls, her lips and other hand stroked and sucked ever inch of his steel hard member. The combination of hands, mouth, and situation had him grateful that the bed was behind him if he should fall. He reached out to touch her only to have his hand slapped out of the way, her free hand tsk tsk tsking him. Momentarily coming up for air, she grinned at him wickedly, pushing him by both hips making him fall back onto the bed. As he lay there, his feet still planted on the floor, she stood, unclasping her bra and pulling it from her hourglass figure revealing her firm high breasts, the areola several shades darker than her skin . She dropped the lacy thing to the side and reaching down to pull his pants off, moving between his opening legs, kneeling.

Dick pulled the pillow from the end of the bed and used it to prop himself up, his arms crossing over his chest. The view from where he lay was magnificent, especially when she moved forward taking his turgid cock between her soft fleshy globes. The temperature in the room was warm enough that she was sweating slightly, greasing up his cock between her tits. She cupped them around his cock, her back arching forward and backwards, the vast expanse of her tits encasing his cock except the head, which disappeared from time to time. The friction of his cock and the sweat drying up was relieved as she released the demon cock from her fleshy prison, the head of his schlong disappearing into her mouth and down her throat. Gagging slightly when she had it about half way, she positioned herself over him at an angle to fuck his cock with her throat, saliva running down the shaft to pool at the root of his dick, and tickle the underside of his balls. His head was spinning from teetering so close to the edge that he lost himself to the constant back and forth of being encased in soft velvet tits and gripping tight throat. He felt the edge coming close, and she must have sensed it as well, because she began tugging urgently at his rod with both hands, her mouth like a vacuum on the soft spongy head of his cock.

He came so hard, he was surprised afterwards that he hadn't knocked her back or unconscious. Looking down his body across his flat stomach at the lustful sight of hot ropy jets of semen, erupting from his body. The look of triumph on her face was the picture of beauty, the ejaculated streams hitting her under the chin or coming back down from mid air to land in her cleavage. Nursing the last few bits from his pulsing balls, she stood, letting his sloppy cock fall onto his stomach with a wet splat. She went to the sink, running some water over a cloth, cleaning off her face, one shoulder and hair. Rinsing it again and throwing it to him, she stood across the room watching him clean off where it had landed on his chest and stomach. He saw her gather up first one luscious breast, and then the other, licking the copious amounts of sperm that covered each one. Wiping off his legs, she took one nipple into her mouth, sucking and biting it while the fingers of her other hand slipped into her womanhood. Watching her alternate tits and hands, Dick's dick was quickly ready for duty.

She smiled, cupping both tits, the promise of more to come in every move and gesture. Crawling up from the foot of the bed along his body, her heavy breasts slid along his cock, her legs moving outside his as she straddled him. His hands flowed over her body, the feather light touch exciting her skin, raising goose bumps. She arched slightly, throwing her heaving chest into his face, and sliding her wet slit along his long hard member. His hands moved her hips back and forth, each stroke causing her cunt to become more and more slick, her breathing getting heavier, her arching bringing her nipples to his mouth more and more. Finally the rhythm of their hips coincided with the folds of her pussy parting and stretching over the head of his cock while his thrusting hips pushed him inside her. The lay like that, kissing passionately, their hips at times moving slowly together, at times moving slowly in opposite motions, every fifth or sixth stroking pushing another inch into her. His hands gripped her ass tighter as she lightly brushed his face with her heavy tits.

Not knowing how much longer he could stand it, the scent of their mingled sex, the touch of her firm breasts, the feel of her athletic ass under his hands, he shoved his tongue into her mouth and rolled her on her back, the motion sliding the remaining two inches inside her tight young cunt. She grunted, moaning and writhing as he bottomed out inside her, the large head of his cock just touching her cervix. She opened her eyes, gazing deeply into his. His cock pistoned an inch or two in and out of her, his balls dragging across her shapely ass. She smiled, nodding, raising her legs to wrap around higher on his back, her arms going around his neck. Slowing drawing himself out of her warm wetness, she kissed him softly, her tongue rolling around his as the long shaft worked its way slowly out of her and sliding back into her. As their passion built, the urgency of her mouth and her gripping legs spoke to that tight point in his body, at the base of his cock. He increased the pace, sliding his big prong in and out, her mouth opening in a wide soundless moan as she fell back on the bed, her hands supporting his chest. As he heaved himself back and forth, her perfect breasts heaved with the motion of it all. He began to feel the familiar itch deep within him as her pussy began to tighten and spasm around him. Grabbing her nipples and pulling on them vigorously, she lit the last needed spark and her orgasm began. Just the sight of it rocking through her body started the low boil in his nuts.

12