Bitch teacher gets blackmailed

Story Info
Biology teacher gets blackmailed by student
1.5k words
4.1
194.3k
119

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biology was always my worst subject. I never liked it. I only took that class because they said that triple science would be easy. Now in university I reflect back to my high school days where I got good marks and joined the posse of people who would hoodwink younger students into taking it.

Along the way, it was pretty hard. For the two years studying the course, I had two teachers, one for each of the years. In the first year I had this dickhead of a teacher, we never got along and in that year I discovered my apathetic side towards Biology. This continued into my second year, when I was 18 when I had a new teacher, Mrs Rose.

Miss Rose was of a medium height, long blonde hair with hazel eyes. She was relatively young around 30 years of age. In a nutshell she was a bitch who did not give a single fuck about our class whatsoever, despite the fact that a fair few of us were on track for a solid C grade.

Myself, I wasn't bad at biology but decided to play the role of the class clown. So for tests I would deliberately fail the test, or write stupid answers which I knew would get a cheap laugh when I got it back. That aside, she was a lazy marker and quite frankly, her attitude really pissed me off.

For starters, we were her only class who had external exams that year and should be the priority for marking. On average it took 3-4 weeks if we were lucky for her to mark and usually lose a couple of our scripts. Her lazy work ethics aside, near the end of the year, shit got real.

Now I wasn't bad at biology, I think both of us knew that. I just put some retarded in all of the tests and always got second bottom. The dude who got bottom was a hopeless case and wanted to be doctor. I wish him luck in doing so.

That aside she began to call me by my surname, Chang. My name was Jason fucking Chang. Now I was cool with my friends or my "homies" calling me Chang, but my bitch biology teacher? A big no-no. She also started to pick on me in class, always asking the hardest question, being a hardass with homework, detentions were a common occurrence after biology.

Now I decided one night that I was going to do something about my bitch biology teacher, for once and for all.

.

Monday afternoon.

On a Monday I always have biology after lunch. Most days I turn up casually 5-10 minutes late. Never more than 10 or she might start to lose her shit. So today I swung in 10 minutes late, shirt untucked and generally in the words of one of my teachers "a scruffy little shit."

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I made my way to the back row.

She didn't seem to notice me coming in, she was so engaged with something on her tablet. I then went to the front of the classroom to hang up my jacket. As I did so I got a glance of what she was looking at. I got a brief glance of a couple having sex? The slight moan I heard her make, confirmed what I saw. This would be rather interesting. Grinning like a Cheshire Cat, I stalked back to my seat. As a sat down, she hastily put the device away and began to speak.

"Chang." I heard as I momentarily was disturbed from my slumber.

"Covalent bonds." I said loudly before smirking to myself.

Laughs filled the classroom and I bro-fisted the kid sitting next to me.

"This is biology, not chemistry." She said irritably. I smirked, part 1 of my plan was coming along very nicely.

"The question was what pest or disease is particularly harmful for salmon farmed in fish farms?"

I stared blankly at her, I had no idea what the answer was.

"Herpies?" I guessed before more laughs filled the classroom.

"Lice." She said coldly.

"I was close enough." I reasoned. "Herpies is pretty close to crabs which is close to lice......"

"Please stay behind after the lesson." She said cutting me off.

.

After the lesson I stayed in my seat as the other boys filed out of the classroom. Miss Rose strode up to my desk, heels making a clicking noise on the floor as she walked.

"Well, Chang what are we going to do with you?" She asked, leaning over the desk and in doing so giving me a nice view of her cleavage

"Please tell me O' wise one." I said before returning my gaze to those lovely breasts,

Noticing where my eyes were and the last comment finally made her lose her shit.

"Listen you little chink." She said before slapping me hard.

I winced at the slap before smirking. The smile was the same of a half-starved cat who had found a nest full of mice.

"Oh shit."

"Thank you miss." I said before standing up, and in doing so towered over each her.

Being over 6ft tall has its perks. "I am going to the headmasters office now and I have a feeling I might be seeing you in a minute." I said before slinging my school bag over my shoulder.

"Wait." She said out of sheer desperation. My hand was already on the door.

"What."

She nervously ushered me away from the door.

"You don't have to do that." She said, fear evident in her voice.

"What go to the Headmasters office? You racially abused me as well as assaulted me." I said, "I think I should go to the police as well..."

"You don't need to go there." She said nervously. "I'll mark all of your scripts on time..."

"Like I give a shit about that," I snarled, "what's stopping me from going to the headmaster and the police?" I asked.

"Is it money you want?" She asked, eyes wide.

"We can add attempted bribery to that list." I said nonchalantly.

"What do you want, I'll do anything."She asked after a short silence

"Anything? Then I want you." I answered smirking.

"Me?" She asked confused.

"You." I confirmed, "you said you would do anything, so start sucking my dick."I said and she gasped in shock. "Non negotiable." My plan was riding on the hunch that she didn't want me to go to the police.

"Is there nothing else?" She weakly asked

"Nope." I said triumphantly,"either this or the police. Oh and if you tell anyone else, just remember I will go to the police."

"Ok just this?" She asked as she reluctantly went on her knees in front of me.

"Get sucking." I ordered, ignoring her question as I thrusted my crotch out in front of her.

"Take it out. " I instructed

Reluctantly she undid my flies before reaching into my pants to reveal my rock hard 9 inch cock.

"Bigger than the average white guy?"I asked with a smirk.

"It's so big." She commented, amazed by my impressive length.

"Get sucking." I ordered and she did so, to my amazement.

I moaned as she took me deep into her mouth, my phallus partially engulfed. I could feel her tongue swirl around as she took me deeper and deeper. Her cute little head began to bob up and down my dick. I hadn't been with a girl like this for so long. This continued for a bit longer until I sneaked out my phone and snapped a couple of pictures. I had been sucked off a few by teenagers my age, but clearly my biology teacher was a pro cock-sucker.

"Suck my balls." I instructed and she obliged, sucking both of the whilst her left hand was furiously working my cock up and down.

She then went back to sucking my cock and I moaned in ecstasy. Then I felt it, that familiar pull in my gut, my orgasm was about to come.

"I'm about to cum."I warned her before pulling out and shooting 5 jets of my fertile white 18 year old Chinese seed on her face. She took it like a champ and waited patiently till I was done. As she knelt there, cum on her beautiful features, I took another picture.

She then went about wiping the semen off with her fingers and putting then into her mouth, slowly licking them clean.

I sheathed my sword as she did so.

"Well is that all?" She asked, a little bit of cum still on her nose.

"Nope," I said showing her the photos. "You will become my own pet-teacher." I told her. "That means I can and will fuck you when I want, how I want, and where I want and don't worry I intend to do so a lot." I said grabbing my coat.

"Wait." She pleaded, now fully aware of the deep shit she had just gotten herself into.

"You're a smart girl, you know what will happen if anyone finds out." I said before leaving her to her own devices.

To be continued.