Bite

Story Info
I show my girlfriend word zones.
3k words
4.67
8.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It pains me as a writer to say that I don't remember the exact detailed day that this event took place. It was sometime after I had asked and been taught on the sensual science of erotic zones. A great many people have looked into the nerves that lie just below the skin to send messages both to the brain and to other zones. From the great Wikipedia, I pulled the definition of "erogenous zones", which is as follows:

An erogenous zone (from Greek ἔρως eros "love" and English -genous "producing" from Greek -γενής -genes "born") is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may result in the production of sexual fantasies, sexual arousal and orgasm.

People have erogenous zones all over their bodies, but which areas are more sensitive than others vary. Some may resent stimulation that others find arousing. The stimulation of these areas can produce gentle, mild or intense arousal.

The erogenous zones may be classified by the type of sexual excitement that they provoke. Many are gently aroused when their eyelids, eyebrows, temples, shoulders, hands, arms and hair are subtly touched. Gently touching or stroking of these zones stimulates a partner during foreplay and increases the arousal level. Also, the gentle massage or stroke of the abdominal area along with kissing or simply touching the navel can be a type of stimulation.

From that description, comes this story. It is nonfiction, and I will do my best to recreate the story as best as I can. It was either June or July. For privacy purposes, I will not say what year, but I was deeply in a relationship with an erotic nympho. She had just taught me the science of erogenous zones. "That may come back to bite you one day," I said with a smile as I looked at her sprawled on the bed next to me. She looked so comfy and edible at the same time in her horizontal striped shirt and jeans.

"Bite?" Her black eyebrow arched, her eyes twinkled, and a look of anticipation caused her lips to part. She flicked her tongue at me, knowing full well that it is a weakness of mine.

"Yes, bite," I answered with a smug look. I looked over her curves again. Laying my right hand out flat on her left hip, I slowly traced my index finger in a circle. "You have taught me about the zones on the skin. One of these days, I will apply it to what I know and you will know what it means when I say, "Bite".

She raised up on one elbow and cocked her head to the side and a true thoughtful expression took over the anticipation. Brown eyes, dark red lips. She is a beauty, both now and when the story took place. Her 'fro made for careful brushing whenever the humidity rose past 70%. Right now though, it was in a headband and out the top, making her afro look like a mushroom cloud.

"Are you going to show me right now what you mean by "bite"? Her inquisitive eyes sought mine. I gave away no clues..or at least, I hoped not to.

"No, because that would kill the whole thing of anticipation. I will tell you that if my plan works, you won't want to avoid being bitten." I measured out my words, saying each one with distinction as though I were a human-sounding robot. She moaned in aggravation, but I could see she wasn't against the idea either. It was three weeks later that the actual event took place.

It was a party. I was told I would probably not know anybody. Since I was the only individual in the house with a car (a 2002 Buick LeSabre), I was voted free taxi. Well, not entirely *free* taxi. At least one of the adult female occupants would have to service the driver afterwards. It didn't matter that I had no desire to go. In fact, Gi Gi put it like this: "Either you drive us or the next month food stamps, you don't get the opportunity to get the Mountain Dew you so crave." Threaten a lover with caffeine and you can usually win.

I wasn't quite sure then and still am not sure how they managed it. 4 adults and 4 children crammed into the LeSabre without anybody complaining of crowding. And none of the children were in the front seat. Not to say that there weren't a few spats where the boys complained of sitting too close to the girl or vice versa. 1 girl, 3 boys. Me the only adult male, my girlfriend, her mother and sister.

Halfway through, maybe 1 1/2 hours into the party, I started feeling queasy. Possibly due to the fact that it was black mals, cigarettes, and marijuana smoke all mixed into one basement and me trying to stay smoke free with Kool-aid. I found my way to my girl and told her I needed a walk and could she please come with me because it wasn't my neighborhood. She looked in my eyes for a sign that I was just playing her. I don't know what convinced her, but she led me up the steps and out the front door. Her twins were playing with the rest of the kids, so for the moment we were alone.

On the walk away from the house, she was talking about how so many of her family was in that house. Some she hadn't seen in almost a year and the party was more or less a reunion of a lot of people she missed a lot. I was just quiet, listening to her. She finally paused in her talking and asked the magic question.

"What's on your mind?"

"Well, two things," I answered while looking away from her at an empty tennis /basketball court. The ragged net of both the tennis court and the chain-less hoop of the basketball hoop spoke of either hard use or hard neglect. Turning my head back in her direction and admiring how her dark eyes glowed under the streetlights, I continued. "It's the talk of your family. It kinda makes me miss my own. I can't bear thinking about me and my dad because of the words he spoke about your twins." I paused as her arm involuntarily flinched and was infestimally tighter before the moment passed. See, I'm white and she is black. And my father was (at the time) very racist. An offhand comment had divided us.

"The other thing is actually more pleasant," I said quickly, not wanting to dwell on unpleasant memories. Her gaze, which was quite dark in memories, brightened as her own moment faded. Since her eyes were asking, I answered. "Remember when you taught me about widening erogenous zones?" She nodded with a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth. "Well, I'm in the mood to show you exactly what I mean."

"Here?" she asked with a catch in her voice.

"No. That would be too easy. See, I know I'm your man. That alone has a confidence in me that lets me know no other guy can take you. But, to your family, I'm just some white guy. I'm about to let them see a part of me that even you have not yet seen. It has to do with word association, word triggers, and the widening of erogenous zones without you or I being naked. In fact, it would be the absolute best if you were heavily dressed." I paused for effect. We were still walking, but I could barely hear her breathing.

"So, what are you going to do?" Her voice had dropped to almost a whisper. I was enjoying every moment of it.

"I'm going to bite you," I replied with a grin. "I'm going to so infect you with a desire to fuck me that you're going to hate the fact that you're at a party with family. I know that when we're in the apartment and you're horny, you pull me into the bedroom and it's on. But, I checked the odometer. We are more than 10 miles from the apartment. 10 miles is a long walk in the dark. Your endurance is the very measurement to how much of a bite you can take."

We were at the sidewalk of the house. The sounds of the party spilled out through the open windows. However, my words had her attention. She looked longingly at the car. I noticed where she was looking. With both hands, I drew her face into my hands and slowly and gently kissed her on the lips. I felt her giving in to the kiss. Slowly pulling my head back, I paused and then asked, "Remember the time when you jumped me at college? This is going to be incredibly larger than that." Her eyes widened in comprehension. I took hold of her shoulders and turned her to walk in front of me. She opened the door and as I closed the door behind me, I whispered, "Bite."

A cousin saw her standing there and momentarily distracted her with conversation. The way I was regarded, I knew I was just the white guy in the party. I walked downstairs and saw the son of my girl. An idea came to my mind and I went to him and told him what I wanted him to do. His eyes brightened when he saw me and when I promised him a piece of candy for my little favor, he was quick to bound up the stairs.

I followed him from a distance, the candy in my pocket. I thought perhaps the little boy would just run up to his momma and say the word to her in her ear. Instead, he stood in the doorway between her and I.

"Momma! Momma!" A bit louder. "MOMMA!" Her head turned. The boy turned and pointed at me and with the entire room hearing, he proclaimed, "Norm says bite." I gave him a thumbs up and pulled out the bite sized Snickers candy from my pocket. He opened it and popped the candy into his mouth before running off and joining the rest of the kids.

Her face was red, eyes regarding me coolly as her face was hot with embarrassment. I walked across the room with a small smile. Walking up behind her, I put my mouth to her ear. "I'm sorry. He was supposed to say it to just you, not the entire room. But, I'll make it work." As her head turned to look at me, I took another bite sized candy and slowly pushed it into her mouth.

"Let's pretend that my index finger is a dildo," I continued. I was standing behind her and talking only loud enough for her to hear. On the word "dildo", my right index finger tapped her on the tailbone. She jumped! I slowly tapped my way up her spine. Up her back and up to the base of her ear. "I'm going to add another," I said a bit louder so that her cousins across the room could hear. Another tap to her tailbone. This time, she jumped and squeaked.

"What you doin to my baby over there, dude?" I looked to the girl standing several feet away from us. I had a guarded but friendly smile on my face as I replied, "I'm talking to your baby with my fingers." She was curious as she walked over across the room to us and stood next to her cousin. Looking over her shoulder, she saw that my index fingers were slowly rubbing in circles underneath the shoulder blades.

"How're you talking to her?" The cousin was a bit brash in her tone of voice, but with a larger edge of curiosity.

"Word association," I replied with my hands pressing with more intensity into my girl's back. She moaned audibly.

"You're not hurting her, are you?" To this day, I don't remember the cousin's name but I could hear the brash turning into protective tone.

"No, I ain't the guy that does that sort of thing," I answered while looking her in the eye. I smiled slightly and continued. "I am the sort of guy that uses a word and associates it with a particular touch. See, these fingers," I paused as I held my index fingers up, "are nothing but fingers. But your baby here is pretending they are not fingers."

"So, if they ain't fingers, what are they?" The cousin was now thoroughly curious.

"Weellll, I won't say exactly what she is pretending they are, but I'll call them both "Mr. D." They're both attached to me, and I'm just one guy. So, my fingers are Mr. D." A look of confusion and I decided to push the envelope farther. "I won't tell you, but I'll show you with sound."

Stepping back behind my girl, I looked the cousin in the eye and quietly started with, "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

With the sound, the cousin burst out laughing. My girl moaned louder. Mr. D circled around and danced on top of her hip bone on the front, skirted up her rib cage, the two fingers meeting in the center of her chest, but not touching her boobs. More "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz", more laughing, and this time the titter of laughter was in the entire room. I was making a buzzing noise, my girl was squirming and moaning, and her cousins were enviously giggling at her.

Another cousin walked over and said my girl's name. "Can you get your guy to do that to me?"

My girl's moans turned into a growl. "I think that's a no," I answered with as straight a face as I could manage. I had been behind my girl to the left, so I turned my head to the right. "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," into her left ear and she went back to squirming and whimpering.

A third cousin disappeared for a bit before coming back with a guy in tow. He was complaining for having to leave the card game. She was insistent and pointed at me across the room. "Watch as he takes her apart," I heard her say. As his eyes focused on me, first in disinterest, I decided to up the ante.

Leaning forward, I gave my girl very specific instructions. When she had heard, her right hand dipped down into the front of her pants. Everybody watched as her hand moved to her groin. Everybody except me. I was just standing there with my hands on my waist. My girl's hand came back out from her pants. Her now moist fingers went straight to my mouth. My tongue tasted her musky fever. Then I looked to the small audience and said to the girls, "Mr. D just got a paycheck."

The resulting whoop of laughter brought even more people into the room. "Aww shiit, I heard a girl say. I did not know which. "I gotta have my man use Mr. D on me!" To which the second guy in the room said, "Who the fuck is Mr. D and how can I get his paycheck?"

My girl's eyes had been closed in sheer bliss and aggravation when I was sucking on her fingers. When she heard the question of the guy, she whirled around and stalked across the room to a chorus of "Oooooo." She walked up to the guy who had a big smile on his face because he thought he was getting her.

"Sorry about your luck," said my girl. "I don't give away free candy." Stuffing her right hand down her pants, she came back up with moistened fingers again and waved it under his nose. Then, she whirled and walked back to me. She stuck her hand into her own mouth, while with the left she grabbed my left hand and stuffed it down the front of her pants.

"Not good enough," I said with a grin. She turned to me a bit confused. I dropped my right hand down the back of her pants, making sure I had skin on skin. My middle finger dove into her ass and she practically shrieked. That brought HER momma, aka Gi Gi, to the room.

"Who's fucking my daughter?" When she saw me, she waved her hand dismissively. "Oh, it's just Norm." At the sound of a second shriek, she turned back to me and said, "Ok, so you're a geek and a master at sex. Quit bragging like this. You're making all my family drool and want to kill you at the same time." I nodded meekly and withdrew my hands.

The hubbub died down and the extras drifted back to what they were doing. The boyfriend across the room was entranced. He turned to me and said, "How'd you do that?"

I grinned and replied, "You talking about when I had two fingers on her G spot and was pulling outward, or when I had my middle finger in her ass, or before all that?"

"Wait. You can pull on the G spot? I thought you only push on it." The brotha was all ears, so I gave him the secret.

"Yeah, that spot isn't just for rubbing on. You start to pushing and pulling on it and you'll get a quiet girl to go vocal on you." I turned to his girl and she was practically radiating anticipation. When she saw my eyes on her, she grinned a bit. To her I asked, "He didn't know this shit?"'

"No, but he does now," she said with promise in her voice.

The ride home was eventful. As in, I was driving with one hand on the steering wheel, the other in my girl's lap. On top of her jeans. The kids were passed out from the night's events and when we got to the apartment, it was only a matter of taking them to their beds and stripping their pants, shirts, shoes, and socks off of them before pulling the covers over them. Once that was done, my girl and I retired to the bed where...

...well, let me just put it this way. Mr. D more than earned his bonus.