Bite My Lip, Pay the Price Ch. 01

Story Info
An older story, of when deep longing goes too far.
1.9k words
4.6
8.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has limits; points beyond which rational thought escapes them and instinct takes over. He found his limit at 2am in a bar, his hands on her wrists pinning her to a wall as they kissed, music blaring, people dancing and drinking all around them but nothing existed for him but her lips, her tongue, her body pressed between his and the wall. This kiss, forbidden and wrong as it was, eclipsed all others that had gone before it in his life; but even that wasn't where he found his limit. That came just as the kiss broke.

She bit him. She bit his lip while she looked up into his eyes, small wrists pinned beside her. From that point his descent was inevitable. It wasn't the first time that freedom from her boyfriend had combined with post-work drinks and lead to them embracing in some dark corner of a bar. But it was the first time he had held her so firmly, let out a little of his honest nature and pinned her.

It was now the Monday after, and like the all the other times that they had kissed it was like nothing had happened. They were back to being 'pals', workmates, but something had changed for him and he knew it, he was possessed of a desire for her that outstripped simple need or hunger. He sat across from her all morning, in amongst their team, working, or that was how it looked, but in reality his mind was focused solely on her, the wonderful curves of her body, her ginger hair, how big her eyes were when she looked up at him with her teeth clenched onto his lip-

"Is everything okay Carl?" He was snapped from his reverie by her voice, he had been staring out of the window, for how long? He couldn't even guess.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, yes I'm fine Layla." He replied looking across at her. On his desk his fists clenched and unclenched, a tension filling him from the proximity to her. He stood and walked around the other side of the office, anywhere to get away from her and the need she brings out in him. He paced back and forth but that didn't help, he stopped and leaned against the door to a small meeting room, closed his eyes and breathed deep, trying to focus, seeking some kind of inner calm.

He took another deep breath and could smell...her? He opened his eyes and she was stood before him, a sly smile on her face. "What's going on? Why are you stood here like a lunatic with your eyes closed?" Carl just looked at her silently for a moment, all attempts at clarity and peace rushing away from him. He reached out with one hand and took her by the wrist while the other reached behind him and opened the meeting room door; he pulled her through and pushed the door closed behind him.

The room was in darkness, blinds drawn, lights out. Carl pushed her against the wall and stood before her, "You can't do this you know Layla, you can't place your teeth on me, make me want you like this and then act like nothing has changed." He leaned into her and pressed his lips against hers, she wriggled and put her hands on his chest and pushed firmly,

"Carl! No, this isn't right, stop it!" Her hands pressed on his chest harder, trying to force a space between them but he stood firm. He put his hands around her wrists, feeling her pulse under his palms, and pushed her hands away from him up above her head and held them against the wall, his body now pressing hard into her, standing over her looking down into her eyes,

"Please Carl" she said in a shaky, trembling voice, "Please stop it, you're scaring me."

"You pushed me to this, Layla" He replied quietly then he forced his mouth to hers and kissed her roughly. Carl moved her wrists ontop of each other so he could hold her hands above her head with one hand and while he kissed her, he moved the other down to her neck and pushed on her throat holding her in place. Layla struggled, keeping her mouth closed and desperately trying to pull her hands free. He moved his hand down from her neck to her chest, revelling in the ability to touch her freely, he pulled at her top freeing it from her skirt and pushed his hand under it.

His fingers ran up her skin until his hand covered one cup of her bra, he squeezed and growled into his forced kiss. Her pushed a knee between her legs and forced her legs apart, he felt and heard her whimper onto his lips and she shook her head from side to side. Carl opened his lips slightly and took her bottom lip between his teeth and bit down hard, a savage grin on his face as he tasted the smallest drop of blood. Layla opened her mouth to scream and he put his hand over it, freeing her wrists, he span her around to face the wall and used his free hand to pull up her skirt.

Layla struggled, pushing her hands against the wall trying to lever herself away but he was too strong, his body pressed into her from behind as his hand forced its way up her skirt. His nails scratched her thighs and when his hand reached her underwear he pressed his fingers on her and she felt him stiffen against her. She started to shout into his hand, the sounds muffled, as she felt his hand push into her pants and rub along her lips. His fingertips pushed her lips apart and her started to rub her clit as he grinded himself against her bum. His mouth was pressed against her ear as he forced his touch on her,

"You don't get to be his and not mine, Layla, I want you, you can't deny me this." He slid a finger inside her, his thumb pressing and rubbing on her clit while he held her against the wall. His cock was hard and pressing on her from behind. Layla felt fear and shame as his strength rendered her helpless and at his mercy. She felt him kiss and bite her neck and against all her wishes she felt his finger move more easily inside her.

All his movements paused, then she heard a low chuckle from him, "Oh you filthy little slut Layla, what kind of girl gets wet from being forced?" She shook her head, trying not to listen, not to let the words into her mind. He started up again, pushing his finger into her, she tried to bite his palm but the pressure that he kept on her mouth was too firm and she couldn't get her teeth onto him.

He kicked her legs wider apart and pulled his finger out of her, it was wet with her juices and she felt it smear down her inner thigh as he pulled down her pants. She felt him unzip behind her and then she could feel him hard between her thighs. Layla tried to scream as loud as she could as soon as she felt him against her, but he didn't give her the chance to make any noise, in one rough thrust he knocked the breath out of her by forcing himself inside her hard.

She was only a little wet, tight around him as he took her, his body slapping against hers as he fucked her against the wall. His free hand roamed over her body, from her hips up over her curves to her waist, roughly cupping her breasts and then going up into her hair. He took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back onto his chest as he slammed into her roughly; grunting and breathing heavily.

No rational aspect of what he was doing entered his head; not that he was forcing himself on her, not that he was in work, that people were passing by just feet away. His mind was focused entirely on her, on his need for her. His thrusts increased in speed and ferocity as he pounded into her, he moved his hand down her body and pressed on her clit, started to circle around it. He felt her soak him inside her and he moved his finger on her faster, her attempts at screams lessened and he heard her whimper.

Layla felt shame as her body betrayed her, reacting to his touch and his rough thrusts. Her hips bucked a little, then a little more, and she felt herself pushing back into him. His hand fell away from her mouth and he moved her, without pulling out, so she was bent over a desk. Still touching her, Carl fucked her hard from behind, still circling and rubbing her clit he now also spanked her cheeks as he took her.

"I knew from the moment you bit me that you would be the most sensational fuck, Layla, now take it, take everything you hot slut." His voice was hoarse and deep and he shamed her and it thrilled her and excited her in ways she would never have been able to admit.

"Yes, yes Carl please, take me, I need it."

He quickly pulled out, span her around and sat her on the edge of the desk facing him. She grinned and took him in her hand and guided him straight back into her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and put her hand on the back of his neck pulling his mouth to her. He leant down and kissed her hard, moaning as he pushed deep insider her wetness. His hands went to her cheeks and into her hair and they kissed long and deep, tongues flicking and playing together as they fucked.

Her fingers laced in his hair and she pulled his head back, breaking the kiss. He looked at her confused for a moment and saw that she was smiling;

"Is this what you want, Carl?" And she leaned into him and bit into his bottom lip hard while her hands moved down his back, gripped his bum cheeks and pulled him into her again. Carl groaned and thrust faster, deeper into her, she was biting his lip and flicking her tongue across him in her mouth. Her held her tight, losing himself in her over and over as they kissed, bit and touched eachother. The desk was shaking, the room full of their heat, she was coating him in her wetness and their lustful moans were rising in volume.

"More, yes, now please now."

Carl buried himself deep inside her as he felt his orgasm grip him, he came inside her having to bury his mouth in her neck to stop his shout of pleasure. Layla held him there and when she felt him throb and pulse and release inside her she reacted in the most instinctive uncontrollable way and came on him, with him. Her nails dug into his bum and she pushed her face into his neck and they came together, shaking and moaning into one another.

Moments passed, maybe minutes with the top of them locked together. Carl placed kisses on her neck and straightened to look at her;

"That's what you get for calling me a lunatic." He said with a smile, and Layla replied in the best possible way, "My lunatic," and she nibbled his bottom lip with an exhausted, breathless, sigh.