Bite of the Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Karen returned with the mirror, she held it so that Sarah could see her big ass. Sure enough, looking like a rash, the letters were faint but, definitely forming the word.

"What does that mean?" Sarah asked in that annoying high pitched voice.

"It means, welcome to the club, honey." Karen said, just as the doorbell rang. "Cock is here, I'll get it. She picked up Sarah's robe from the floor and grabbed a twenty from her purse. She just managed to wrap herself in the robe before opening the door.

The eighteen year old stepped inside and pulled the pizza from the warming jacket filling the air with the mouthwatering aroma of fresh pizza. Karen handed the teen the twenty and then open her robe revealing her nice tits, flat stomach and bald pussy to the youth. "If you want your tip, you'll have to collect it in the bedroom."

The thin freckle faced teen didn't have to be asked twice. He followed Karen into the bedroom which already smelled of sex. Sarah had enough of her mind intact to have changed the sheets, but wasn't able to keep her hands off her own body.

Karen dropped her robe and introduced the pizza delivery boy to her friend and helped him out of his clothes.

The eighteen year old was about to have what almost every man dreams of at one time or another in his life, having sex with two woman at once.

Sarah couldn't wait to suck the young cock. It wasn't big but it was a cock and she had to have it in every way she could.

Sarah woke up naked the next morning but her body had returned to normal. Karen wasn't anywhere to be found, but she left a note.

~~~

Dear Newest Member,

Sorry to have to rush off, but I have a class at ten. Below you'll find my number. I can help out on occasions with the girl part, but you are going to have to find a more than a few guys who love to fuck. You are going to find that your appetite is several times stronger than before.

If you are lucky we did enough last night that you may have satisfied the virus, this being your first outbreak. Normally, you would need two more guys. If not, you must get some clothes on and find some cock.

Remember, you must have a cock come in all three orifices, i.e. pussy, ass and mouth (and it can't be from the same guy). You must eat at least one pussy and have your pussy eaten. If you do all of these things every 72 hours or so you shouldn't have another outbreak. It does vary though so don't wait until the last few hours or you'll truly regret it, take my word for it.

Buy some bimbo clothes for home and some to stash in your car. You need to be prepared in case your count is off and you have another outbreak that is unless you like going around as a dumb naked horny bimbo.

I'm sorry that this happened to you. I wasn't trying to infect you and now you have to be careful not to infect anyone else. Don't bite or scratch any female unless you intend to condemn them to this life.

Call me if you need me.

Dr. Karen Murphy

858-555-555

PS: You'll find a positive side effect is that you will be full of energy and slightly stronger than before, which may come in handy with your police work.

~~~

"Police work! Damn," Sarah cursed. She was running late. She ran to the bathroom surprised by her speed and strength. Despite the sexual marathon, she felt pretty good. She thought her pussy would be sore, but it wasn't. She did have the taste of cum in her mouth and she decided brushing her teeth was first on her list of hygienic chores. As she was bushing, she looked at her image in the mirror thinking it had all just been a bad dream, until she saw something on her cute little ass. Turning she could easily read backwards the large red capital letters, "BIMBO".

"Shit!" She screamed as tooth paste flew from her mouth and landed on the tile floor at her feet. Holding the toothbrush in her mouth, she pulled on her narrow ass with both hands trying to see if the mirror was lying. Alas, she saw the bold lettering. Using one hand she tried to wipe it away, but of course it remained as if tattooed.

"There goes showering after my shift," she thought, while wondering if her bathing suit would cover it.

She began thinking of the officers she had flirted with and that she would definitely be getting to know Officer Anita Byrd a little better.

12