Bite Your Tongue

Story Info
Katie learns a very humiliating lesson...or does she?
3.2k words
4.21
31.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wosica
wosica
1 Followers

Part I

The shrill sound of a telephone ringing pierced the air. Katie, in the middle of rinsing her hair, cursed softly and grabbed the towel from a nearby rack. Making a half-hearted attempt at wrapping it around herself, she ran out of the bathroom and answered the phone. "Hello?" she said, breathlessly.

"Why are you panting, baby?" Nick asked, sounding far too amused.

"Oh, don't even try it, Mister," Katie giggled. "You knew I was in the shower."

"Maybe, maybe not," his voice deepened and became more seductive. "But I can tell you that the image of you standing there dripping wet is making my cock rock hard."

Katie blushed beet red and didn't know what to say. "I...umm...well.."

He laughed then and it made her blush even more. "It's okay baby, I know how easily it is to embarrass you."

She huffed and began making faces at the phone as he continued to talk. "I actually just called to let you know that I will be late getting home this evening."

"But Jessie and Chris will be here at 6! They are your friends! Please don't make me meet them by myself." Katie begged.

"It can't be helped, sweetie," he said calmingly. "Don't worry. You'll do fine, and I'll pick up some Chinese food on my way home. Okay?"

"Oh, alright. If you say so."

"I do. Now I need to get back to work. I'll see you this evening. Love you."

"Love you too," she sighed as she hung up the phone. She didn't want to meet these people to begin with, and now she had to do it without him. What if they didn't like her? What if they told him that she was rude to them or something? She didn't want to mess this up. With another heavy sigh, Katie made her way back to the bathroom to finish washing up.

Two hectic hours later, she sat on the sofa waiting for the couple to arrive; all the while feeling quite aware of the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. It had never bothered her before that she wasn't allowed to wear them. So why was it bothering her now? Her flowing skirt came down to her knees; so unlike the shorter skirts Nick liked to see her in. Those skirts left very little to the imagination. She squirmed a bit while recalling how he'd shamelessly groped her from behind while they were out shopping the other day. The way his fingers curved possessively under the skirt to brush against her pussy lips had caused her stomach to knot up with intense need.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Katie was jerked back to reality by the beating on the door. Crap! She thought. Now, I'm nervous and horny! Running over to the door, she smoothed her skirt self-consciously and then opened the door. The couple on the other side of the threshold smiled warmly as Katie greeted them.

"Hi, there!" she said, while ushering them inside the apartment. "It's nice to finally meet you. Nick is running a little late, but he should be here shortly. Got caught up with work and stuff, but he's bringing dinner with him. Normally I would cook but..." She stopped mid-sentence as she realized she was rambling away and probably not making much sense at all. Jessie and Chris just stood there staring at her like she had two heads.

"I'm so sorry guys. You'll have to excuse my nerves. I don't usually talk this much. It's just that well...oh, never mind!" With an exasperated sigh, she beckoned them to follow her into the living room, silently praying Nick would hurry and get home.

"You don't have to be nervous, Katie," Chris laughed. "We don't bite."

Katie laughed timidly while her gaze roamed over the quiet woman sitting beside Chris. Jessie smiled politely, but didn't say much of anything during the thirty minutes or so they sat there idly chit-chatting and waiting for Nick to get home. Chris, on the other hand, was quite the talker. Katie got the impression that he was one of those people that talked just for the sake of getting to hear himself. While he chattered on, it gave her more of a chance to survey Jessie. She was a pretty woman, petite with creamy pale skin and long dark brown hair that cascaded in waves around her shoulders. She was a natural beauty; that was obvious. Jessie was wearing light pink lip gloss which helped accent her luscious lips. Other than that, she wasn't wearing any other make-up. Nor did she need any. Katie wanted to kiss those lips, and found herself thinking about other parts of Jessie's body she'd love to kiss.

"What are your thoughts on it, Katie?" Chris' voice pierced through her daydream and she sat there stunned for a few moments, not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry, Chris. What were you saying?"

Before anything else could be said, the front door opened and Nick came walking in carrying bags of food from Ming, their favorite Chinese place.

"Daddy! You're home!" Katie jumped up and ran over to him. She waited just long enough for him to set the bags down before she threw her arms around his neck and squeezed him tight. As she hugged him, she realized the words that had just come out of her mouth. Oh god, she'd just called him Daddy in front of these strangers. They were going to think she was a nut! Embarrassed, she buried her face against Nick's shoulder and just hung on for dear life.

Laughing, Nick pried her off of him and waved over to the couple on the sofa. "Don't mind her. She's a little excitable, in case you haven't noticed," he gave her a quick pinch on her bottom and they headed into the dining room. "Come on guys. Let's eat."

Part II

An hour later, while clearing the table, Katie heard the raucous laughter coming from the other room. She frowned and tried to finish up the cleaning as quickly as possible. She didn't like feeling left out. And those three were having way too much fun without her. Finally, with the dishwasher loaded, she made her way into the living room and dropped down into the floor by Nick's feet.

"There you are," he said warmly, while reaching down to give her hair a playful tug. "We were beginning to think you were hiding from us."

"Now, why would I want to hide?" Katie smiled up at Nick coyly. Which, in turn, earned her another sharp tug on her golden locks.

Chris was quick to chime in with his opinion. "Maybe because you didn't want to answer the question I asked earlier right before your 'Daddy' walked in the door?" he smirked.

She forced a slight smile and was determined not to let this man get a rise out of her. She'd heard a lot about Chris in the year and a half she'd known Nick. Supposedly, he loved to debate with people and try to make them feel stupid in an effort to boost his own ego. Why someone as wonderful as her Daddy would be friends with a person like that was beyond her comprehension. She refused to let him win though. She was too stubborn for that. Little did she know that that stubbornness would prove to be her ultimate humiliation.

"I don't think she heard your question the first time," Jessie announced in a soft voice. The other woman was so delicate, almost ethereal in not only her physical appearance, but also her personality. Katie smiled warmly at Jessie and waited for Chris to ask his question.

"I asked you what you thought about the soft drink tax the Mayor of San Francisco is trying to get passed," Chris said impatiently.

Katie groaned, and she heard Nick chuckling behind her. She'd seen this story on the news the previous day and poor Nick had already heard her staunch opinion.

"Well," she began. "I believe it is ridiculous!"

"Because you own stock in Pepsi?" Nick teased.

"No!" she scrunched her nose up at him and would have stuck her tongue out if she knew she wouldn't have gotten bopped in the mouth for it. "I might drink a lot of soda, but I don't think a tax on it is going to make people lose weight."

"And why not?" Chris asked.

"Ummm, well look how they've been taxing the hell out of cigarette companies for years!" she continued. "I don't think cig taxes have had that much of an impact on people's smoking habits."

"I tend to disagree," Chris retorted.

"Of course you do," Katie rolled her eyes. "Look, I'm just saying, if you are going to tax sodas for making people fat, then why aren't you taxing other foods with a high sugar content? Or taxing the gaming industry for creating games that make kids sit on their asses for hours at a time instead of going outside to play and get exercise!"

It was Chris' turn to roll his eyes now. "Spoken like a true sugar addict. You just don't understand."

"Oh my god, but you are a condescending asshole!"

The words were out of Katie's mouth before she even knew what she was saying. Jessie gasped. Chris' eyes bugged out of his head. Oh god, what had she done. She could feel the heat of Nick's glare from behind her.

Part III

"Katie."

She cringed. She loved hearing her name on Daddy's lips, but not now. Now all she could hear was the controlled anger in his voice. Anger...and disappointment. She knew better than to look up at him. She couldn't even look over at the couple sitting across from them on the sofa. Instead, her eyes stayed glued on the carpet directly in front of her knees.

Nick rose from his chair and unbuckled his belt, sliding it smoothly from around his waist before looping it over and holding it down to Katie. She looked at the belt incredulously. Surely he wasn't going to do that. Oh god, please tell me he isn't going to whip me here in front of his friends, she thought. To Katie's surprise though, Nick sat back down in his chair and thrust the belt into her hands.

"That was uncalled for, and you know it," he said coolly. "Everyone loves a lively debate, but only children resort to name-calling, Katie. Are you a child?"

"No, Sir," she whispered. Her fingers curled around the belt, nervously. She could still feel the warmth emanating from the thick length of leather, warmth from him.

"Then I suggest you crawl over to Chris and let him whip you with my belt," he continued in that scolding tone. "And pray he forgives you for insulting him."

Katie glanced up at Chris at that moment. The look of shock on his face was quickly replaced by one of smug satisfaction. Yes, Katie hated him then. She'd disliked him before, but at that particular moment, she hated him. She wanted to punch him in the face and call him so many vile names! She knew she couldn't do that to Nick though. She couldn't embarrass him further in front of his friends.

With a heavy sigh she crawled over to the despicable man and held the belt out to him. She refused to look at him. She wouldn't do it. Chris was all too eager to grab the belt from her hands as he stood up.

"Across the table, Katie," Nick said bluntly.

Katie rose from the floor and walked over to the coffee table. She bent over at the waist and pressed her palms flat against the cold wood. Her back was to Chris, and Jessie as well, who sat meekly on the sofa, not daring to move. This position left her facing Nick, and she knew what was coming next.

"Pull your skirt up, and look at me," Nick commanded again.

Her hands were shaking nervously as she reached back to bunch her skirt up around her waist, completely exposing her bare bottom to the couple behind her. Once back in position, she looked up to meet Nick's level gaze. He wanted her to make eye contact with him. He knew how hard that was for her. But more importantly, he wanted to see her face as the other man whipped her.

Katie braced herself and kept her eyes focused on Nick's face. Out of nowhere, the belt landed sharply against her tender skin. She'd known it was coming, but nothing can really prepare you for the feel of that first lash with the belt. Blow after blow, she could feel the tears welling in her eyes. Her bottom was on fire, and her thighs were stinging from the random blow here and there. She didn't want to give Chris the satisfaction of making her cry, but even her stubbornness couldn't prevent the tears that eventually fell down her cheeks.

By the time Nick waved his hand to stop the other man, Katie had completely lost her composure. The intense pain coupled with the humiliation of being beaten by a stranger while her Daddy watched, was more than she could handle. She was sobbing uncontrollably and knew Chris had stopped whipping her, but she couldn't move. She was rooted to the spot by Nick's still penetrating gaze.

Behind her, Jessie was taking deep breaths to try and get her breathing back under control. Nick had been watching her too and saw her beginning to pant and squirm as Katie was whipped. She was aroused beyond belief and was trying hard not to show it. He couldn't blame her. Hell, just watching the transformation on Katie's face during it all had been enough to get him rock hard. There was just something about her tears that did it for him. She was suffering for him. She was a beautiful mess there, leaning against the table. And why? Because he willed it. And he never had to lift a finger during the whole process.

Part IV

Several moments passed before Chris threw the belt to the floor and collapsed back on the sofa from his exertions. Jessie, on the other hand, couldn't tear her eyes away from Katie's backside. Her bottom was bright red and striped with at least a couple dozen welts all the way down to her thighs. She bit her lip as her roaming gaze was stopped by the sight of the other woman's smooth pussy lips peeking out between her legs. Their pink color confirmed that a well placed swat or two had found it's mark there as well.

"You want to touch her, don't you?" Nick's curiosity of the quiet woman sitting on the sofa was piqued.

Jessie and Katie both blushed simultaneously. Jessie felt compelled to answer the man, even though she was extremely shy. There was just something about his presence, his tone, that demanded acquiescence. "Yes," she murmured in response.

Katie couldn't believe what was going on. Before she had time to even consider uttering a protest, Nick was motioning for her to get up on the table. She did as she was told, climbing up on the table so that she was on her hands and knees, legs spread wide to expose her pussy even more for the other woman.

"Go ahead, Jessie," Nick offered. "She's all yours."

Chris sat idly by, secretly hoping to get in on the action, but deciding it was better to be patient rather than to piss his friend off by groping Katie without his permission.

Jessie moved down to the floor directly behind Katie and didn't waste any time before she had two fingers buried deep inside her pussy. Katie gasped at the sudden penetration, but didn't move to stop the woman. Jessie then leaned forward and scraped her teeth roughly across the welts on Katie's ass while pumping her fingers in and out of her cunt.

Just as Katie began rocking back against Jessie's fingers, she pulled them out of her soaked pussy. Jessie then brought them to her lips and sucked the other woman's juices from her fingertips. She then leaned up and began to trail her tongue slowly between Katie's cunt lips.

Katie moaned and tried to wiggle so as to force Jessie's tongue deeper. Instead, her tongue found it's way up to her clit. Katie gasped and fought hard to keep from cumming as Jessie's tongue worked expertly back and forth against her swollen clit. Katie looked up at Nick, pleading him with her eyes for some sort of permission. He smiled wickedly just as Jessie sucked Katie's clit hard between her lips, sending her over the edge.

Katie was cumming hard as Nick rose from his chair and walked over to stand in front of her. "Keep on," he growled down at Jessie. While the woman in the floor lapped eagerly at Katie's pussy, Nick unzipped his pants and freed his hard cock.

He grabbed a handful of Katie's hair and jerked her head up until her lips were mere inches from the head of his cock. "Kiss it," he said. Katie obeyed instantly. She was torn between the intense pleasure she was getting from Jessie's tongue, and her desire to please her Daddy. Her lips parted instinctively after she'd kissed his cock, and he didn't waste any time, forcing her head down until he was buried to the hilt deep in her throat.

Katie gagged on his cock, but knew better than to pull away. Her eyes were watering once again as she tried to fight off her gag reflex. Jessie chose that exact moment to glide her tongue up from between Katie's pussy to her little asshole. She dug her nails into both ass cheeks, spreading them wide before licking and probing at the tight hole. Katie moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure and pushed her hips back against Jessie's tongue.

Katie's deep moans vibrated against Nick's cock and he knew it wouldn't be much longer before he exploded. Determined to get the most out of his little slut's humiliation, he tangled her hair in both hands and began to face fuck her. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she continued to gag on his shaft. Nick's brutal assault on her mouth was equally matched by Jessie's teasing of her ass.

She tried to swallow in an effort to stop gagging. Her throat constricted around Nick's cock and he pulled free of her mouth just as he began to climax. He forced her head back once more as he covered her face with his cum. Nick released his grip on Katie's hair and her head lolled forward. He zipped his pants and walked back over to his chair, leaving her there on the table.

"That's enough, Jessie," he ordered as he sat back down, smiling.

Just as Jessie pulled away, Katie collapsed in an exhausted heap on the table. She lay there and turned her head so she could see Chris. He sat there fuming at the fact that his friend hadn't let him use her. Katie smiled, and making sure only Chris could see her, she stuck her tongue out at him in a final act of defiance.

The End.

wosica
wosica
1 Followers