Biting

Story Info
Some friendly sex, with teeth.
1.3k words
3.81
21.7k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

____ PART ONE ____

He came over so I could make him dinner. I sat him down in front of the TV so he could watch some wrestling while I wrestled with the making a meal from scratch.

Finally the potatoes were on the boil, and I had time to give him some attention. I made him scoot forward on the couch so I could get behind him enough to rub his shoulders. For maybe ten minutes I worked on his shoulders and back. He carries a lot of stress.

I got bored with that, and moved to stand in front of him. I worked the front of his shoulders, and stroked his silky long hair. Then I sat next to him to massage his arms and hands. He works on the computer all the time so his forearms and hands are always tense.

I started to touch his face and decided to kiss him. After a few slow, soft kisses, it turned passionate. Heavy kisses, lots of tongue and deep breathing... making out is awesome. I put my hand on his leg and slid it up to his package. As I suspected, he was as hard as I was wet.

After only five minutes of kissing and groping, it was time to finish cooking dinner. I went in to the kitchen and started to fuss with the potatoes and he came up behind me and started kissing and biting my neck.

He really knows how to get me going. He'll start with a kiss or a lick. Then a nibble. Then he'll really start to bite my neck. The harder the bite, the weaker are my knees.

I turned the flame under the potatoes off, and turned around to take him in my arms. We kissed, kissed... He started digging down the front of my jeans to get to my pussy. After some fingering (more weakness in the knees) he hoisted me up onto the kitchen counter, with my pants around my knees. I took off my shirt so he could appreciate the double-Ds.

He dropped his own pants and maneuvered in to me. It seemed like all my weight was on him, where we were connected.

Hi likes to do it face to face so we can kiss as well as fuck. So I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as he banged me. It'd been like three weeks since he saw me, so before too long, he pulled out and came on my belly as my balance shifted and I slid down to my feet.

I cleaned up, got redressed and started to fry the meat as he went out for a cigarette. Then we sat down to dinner.

He loved it.

____ PART TWO ____

It was laundry day, and seeing as Dan was here, I definitely needed to put sheets on the bed. So as he was outside smoking post-meal, I got the warm, buff-colored silk-blend sheets out of the dryer and made the bed.

I had just laid the red silk velvet blanket down when he comes back in off the balcony. He comes up to me, wraps his arms around me, kisses me, and starts leaning me backwards. I know where this is going, so I stop resisting and fall back on to the mattress, he falls on top of me.

We kiss some more but before too long it's obvious that clothes are getting in the way. He tries to pry my shirt off, so I sit up, take it off, then forcibly remove his shirt. I go for my pants, he stands up to get naked and then I lay there, naked, waiting for him.

He's a real hottie. 6 foot, medium build with nice strong arms and legs, and a totally decent 8 inch cock. With the long brown hair, sparkling blue eyes and mischievious smile, he looked just like the kind of man I'd like to fuck. Lucky me.

He got to his knees on the mattress and crawled across, taking me in his arms to plant a passionate kiss. It's not often that something happens that makes me melt, emotionally. But that crawl, with his eyes full of sin... I melted.

We kissed, and kissed, and rubbed up against each other. And he bit me, oh he bit me.

With hard biters there comes a point where the skin is damaged. I can't see it on my neck, of course, so I never know when it's become visible damage. So in the heat of the moment, he'll be biting the same areas. That rebiting is exceptionally painful.

I don't think he's ever literally drawn blood, but he's done the kind of damage that takes up to a weak to heal. Dan's the kind of biter who leaves actual teeth marks. Haha, forensic evidence. But really, it couldn't have been more consensual.

I was already a biting fan when I met Dan. I was stoked to learn that he'd been a biter since forever. A match made in hell, I suppose.

So there he is biting me. It was a pleasant surprise to find that he wanted to eat my pussy. After a few minutes of me moaning and grinding into his face, he knew it was time to take things further. He came up next to me so he could grind his cock on my hip, and plunged his strong fingers in to my wetness. Nothing makes me arch my back so much as well-arched fingers. He made me writhe for a while, then again with perfect timing he moves over till he's between my knees.

You know what comes next. He plunges into me. I always like to let the man set the pace. We got a rhythm going. His arms were wrapped around me, his face buried in my neck. I was rocking my hips to meet his thrusts. I moved my legs back to kind of wrap them around his torso. Whatever it took to made if feel that one iota better.

There isn't much to say about the actual fucking. As long as you've had good sex once, there's no real reason to read a description. There are no good words to describe good fucking. The lingham (cock) and yoni (pussy) are special points in our bodies. Once they meet, what usually drives what we do is superceded. No longer does the brain make decisions and go over the shopping list. Sometimes the heart, the emotional center, will operate during fucking, if you're lucky enough to be in love.

I wasn't in love with Dan, but we'd been mutually in love the previous year. Now it was just getting together to fuck with none of the drama. I always thought we'd never had enough sex when we were together. Too much drama without enough fucking to offset it.

There we were, joined together. The mind slips away. The body is full of reactions. Blood flow increases, you get all red and sweaty. Heart rate goes up. Breathing gets labored. Basically, you go wild. So there we were, going wild but held in a clinch.

He came, of course. Finally he moved to my side and I put my head on his shoulder. As my breathing returned to normal, I could feel aftershocks in my pussy. Deep inside me muscles were going spastic. It means I had a good time.

Then I realized I never should have put the blanket on, we should have just done it on the sheets.

Later, I realised that he'd bitten the shit out of my neck and shoulder. So much so that I used an icepack to reduce the swelling. Turns out, I like pain. I'd never tell him to take it easy on me. I love it.