Bits on the Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

It must have been just after eight when, out of the blue, Jack walked in. It would be a tremendous understatement to say we were both surprised to see each other. It would also be an understatement to say we were 'pleased to see each other,' we were both ecstatic and hugely excited about it.

Without even thinking I was in his arms kissing him even before he'd had time to put his briefcase down. Thinking that wasn't just what was needed, it was each other we needed.

We went into a corner of the office that was hidden from the rest of the desks. We knew that the ping of the lift, the only way into the office, could be clearly heard, for we had 'kissed and canoodled' there several times.

"What a wonderful surprise," he said cupping my breast.

"Marvellous, when did you decide to come back?"

"Only around seven after I left Mertons, I would have called had I have known, we could have er, gone somewhere."

"Somewhere?" I asked, kissing him and running my fingers through his hair.

"A hotel or something, I didn't know you had a late pass tonight."

I don't know what got into me, I have no idea what happened or what made me do it. I had never done anything like it before, or since come to that. Looking straight into his eyes I took hold of the hem of my sweater and in one go pulled it up, over my head and off.

"I don't think we need somewhere do we Jack?"

"Oh fuck me Cat, are you sure," he groaned pulling me too him.

I kissed him and squirmed my boobs against him as I reached down and ran my hand over the growing lump in his trousers.

"Never been surer darling," I replied reaching behind me and unclipping my bra.

I dropped that in my bag, which I had remembered to bring with me. It may sound as though I was taking a big risk, but I reckoned that I could easily slip the sweater back on if anyone came up in the lift and we would just have to front out why we were there, alone together. As for no bra, well I would have to make sure the sweater didn't get stretched too tightly across my chest.

Of course he was all over me, but then that's exactly what I wanted. His mouth, lips, teeth and tongue were on my boobs and nipples, sucking, slurping, chewing and licking and his hands found and caressed my tits, legs, thighs, back and bum, which was coming into play rather more frequently lately, I had noted.

I unzipped him and grabbed his cock. He was, as usual, stunningly hard. I wanted him badly.

"Here, in the office?" He said sounding very surprised.

I felt ambitious and adventurous, uninhibited and wanton. I had no idea what had got into me, what made me feel this way or what had changed my mind on sex in the office. Yes, we had kissed and caressed each other a few times here after work, but nothing on this level. Nothing like me being topless, nothing like him sucking my bare breasts, nothing like him having his cock out and nothing like me turning round, resting my hands on the table used for collating mail shots and the like, and saying.

"Yes Jack right here in the office."

"Oh my God, yes," he said rolling my skirt up.

I wasn't wearing stockings or particularly sexy panties, just a straightforward pair of white, lacy, M & S shorts, sensible but pretty; after all I hadn't dressed to be undressed today. He pushed me further forward squashing my bare tits on the wood of the table. I was still holding his cock as he pulled my panties down.

"No leave them on," I groaned. He did and moved really close behind me. We were both now holding his erection guiding it to where it was most needed.

It was quick and urgent, energetic and fast and wanton and dirty, just as a fuck in the office should be.

It was a warm summer. I had a great tan. It was all over apart from a little triangle strategically placed around my near landing strip of pubic hairs. Jack loved looking at my brown boobs and bum and I loved showing them to him.

We were now sexually very relaxed with each other, more so I was beginning to think than with our partners. Jack had told me that he and Jane rarely if ever did oral and she wasn't happy talking about sex and seemed to have no aspirations or fantasies. She wore plain, cotton underwear and never dressed in sexy stuff for him. To be honest, I didn't for Richard, but I did for Jack and he encouraged it. He bought me lots of stuff from AP and Janet Regar, thankfully not from Anne Summers and it was all tastefully erotic; not a cut out nipple bra or crutchless panty in sight.

I suppose, given that it was really the sex that was at the core of our relationship, that became more and more important. We didn't have the opportunity to have sex that often, so when we did we both wanted more variation and more adventure. Hence, the underwear he bought me and what I wore for him, the occasional full sex in the office and some of the other high spots.

A couple of weeks later, we were on our way home driving up the A1.

"You in any hurry this evening?" He asked.

"No, not particularly," I replied looking at my watch and seeing it was only six, we had left early.

This was all shorthand we both knew for 'shall we stop and have a grope in the car.' We had found a very safe and secluded spot for doing just that.

We parked and he leaned across the regrettably wide centre console, not at all conducive really for sex in a car.

We kissed, he undid my blouse and slid his hand inside onto my boob. After a few minutes he eased his fingers inside it and scooped my tits out, I like that.

We usually went little further than this. Lots of kissing and him playing with my boobs, but nothing more, the bloody car prevented that. This time I was wearing a skirt, usually I wore trousers. He slid his hand up it taking the skirt with it most of the way. He caressed my mound and ran his fingers along my lips outside the panties. It was bloody lovely. He fiddled his fingers inside my panties.

"Hold on darling," I whispered. I eased myself up, straightened my legs and slid them off.

"Oh yes Cat, that's fantastic."

I was pleased at his response to my overtly sexual gesture, but I acknowledged there was another motive as well. I didn't want to make them wet with my juices.

His hand went straight back up my skirt between my legs and onto my pussy. He rubbed me there and, as we tried to kiss, it really was so bloody awkward, he managed to get them inside me a little way, but my position with my bum lower than my legs on the soft seat made that difficult. At the same time I was rubbing his erection in his trousers and undoing his zip, but the bloody gear leaver kept getting in my way.

"Kneel on seat," I suggested.

He did and I got his cock out, but now he couldn't reach my pussy and his head was squashed against the roof.

I can hardly believe we did such things, they were so sordid, just like kids really. But then we were lovers with nowhere to go, again a bit like kids, and in such circumstances, anything goes as they say.

We were getting more and more aroused by each other and our unexpected 'treat', but more and more frustrated by our inability to beat our environment.

"Next time something like this turns up Cat, we will go 'somewhere'" he said using the euphemism we had developed when we'd had sex in the office. "Hold on."

I wondered just what he was going to do when he turned away and, most surprisingly, got out of the car. He walked round to my side, opened the door and put one knee on the edge of my seat. I was sitting there, my blouse undone, my breasts pulled out of my bra, my skirt round my waist and my panties on the floor of the car. I felt deliciously sordid, but also faintly ridiculous.

He kissed me and again got his hand between my legs. I turned onto my side a little and again pulled his erection out from his trousers. Once more, though, my position was no good for him to get his fingers in me, which was I think what we were trying to achieve.

"Let me recline the fucking seat," Jack said, unusually for him swearing, other than when he was

fucking. "Oh shit, the ignition's off," he ranted, pulling his trouser in place and walking back round the front of the car to turn the ignition on.

"Recline it," he said.

"What?"

"Use the button to recline the bloody seat."

I fiddled around trying to find the button but couldn't. "I can't find it."

"Oh bollocks," he moaned coming back round the car and pressing the button, which reclined the back of seat and lifted the bit you sit on.

"That's fine Jack," I said barely being able to hide my laughter at the crazy situation.

I was, now though, lying on the seat my body bared in most of the necessary places and my knees and pussy on the same level, a perfect penetration angle as you might call it.

He came back and once more put his knee on the seat. He let go of his trousers and I reached in and pulled his, now, semi hard, cock out.

"Oh dear," I smiled "Losing it are we?"

"Don't take the piss," he retorted sliding his hand up my thigh and stroking my pussy. As his fingers parted my folds and opened me up so that he could slide two or three fingers up me, I leaned forward and kissed his cock.

By this time in our affair we'd done lots of oral, although he hadn't yet cum in my mouth and, inevitably, I hadn't swallowed him.

I felt greedy. I wanted to please Jack, I wanted to give, I wanted to cum and I wanted to make him cum.

His position standing alongside the car as I half reclined on the seat put him at a perfect level for my mouth. I quickly went to work on him as he slid his fingers in and out of me. Just why the hell we didn't just stand alongside the car and have a fuck, I don't know, but we didn't. Instead, I gobbled at his cock as he played with my tits and finger fucked me. He went further though. Now he wasn't just finger fucking me, which was really getting me off, but he was also fucking my face as I sucked him.

The inevitable happened. He came. Unfortunately in some ways we were too energetic and just as my orgasm exploded his cock slipped out of my mouth and he shot all over my chest and tits.

At home that evening I cried. I was so ashamed with myself. I have nothing against wildish sex between two consenting adults, but we were going daft and taking huge risks, or so I thought. At one time during the evening I resolved to end the affair, but of course that didn't last long. Two glasses of wine later and I was masturbating at the thought of Jack shagging me in broad daylight with me bent over the bonnet of his Merc! That fucking three pronged star though is a right sod!

What should have been a real high point of the affair, didn't actually turn out quite like that.

Richard was in America and the kids had gone on a holiday to Ibiza. I was reluctant to agree to it, but had for several of their friends, whose parents we knew from school things, were going. I was alone for a week.

"What stay the night?"

"Yes, would you like that?" I asked holding my breath and crossing my fingers.

I had decided on the spur of the moment and had called Jack on his mobile. We had done many things since starting the affair in May, but we had never slept together for the night, never got up together in the morning and I had never prepared dinner or, more relevantly, breakfast for him. He had never been in my home as I hadn't his, but, for some reason, I wanted him in mine. I wanted to cook dinner for him, sit with him for the evening, go to bed with him, make unhurried love with him, sleep cuddled up to him and then get up with him the next morning. I wanted, I suppose, to 'live' with him, be his real partner, albeit for a short period; probably a situation most mistresses yearn for. That made me wonder just how hard it must be for single women having affairs with married men!

We kissed when he came in, but nothing more, there was no need, we had so much time; all afternoon, evening, night and the next morning, wonderful.

We talked and watched TV, I played some music and we pottered around just the like the married couple we yearned to be, well when together that is. We had an early dinner sharing a bottle and a half of wine, which was something of a luxury for us as generally one or both of us were driving when we met in hotels.

I had thought of removing some of the family photos, but didn't and that may have been a slight mistake.

Finishing dinner, Jack came round the table and put his arms round me from behind. He kissed my head and slid his hands down onto my boobs. I turned my face to kiss him, but then suddenly something snapped. I didn't want that.

"Do you mind if we clear away first?"

He agreed and we did that then went back to the lounge. It was now getting dark outside and the only light was from the plasma. It was romantic. We were alone. We had all the time in the world, but something was wrong. I couldn't put my finger on it as he undressed me or when he laid me on the sofa.

"Ok here Cat?"

I nodded.

It was a hugely erotic scene to be lying on a sofa naked as one's lover undresses just a metre or so away from your face. Usually when I see Jack naked and erect for the first time in a session, my heart pounds and I almost gasp with admiration and desire. I again couldn't put my finger on why it didn't happen now.

I also couldn't put my finger on why I didn't relax as I usually did when our bare bodies are embracing or why, when his cock went to edge into me, I wasn't wet.

"I'm sorry Jack," I groaned, moving away.

"What is it?"

"I don't know."

"It's doing it here darling, I reckon."

He was correct, for no more than an hour or so later we were at that hotel near Luton where we had gone the first time fucking like jackrabbits.

He came back and we did sleep together, but we had no sex. Very, very odd I thought realising that my affair had gone a full circle from him making me cum too quickly the first time to me not being able to even get wet tonight.

++

We did occasionally talk about what it would be like to live together. We didn't actually discuss leaving Richard and Jane for to both of us that was unthinkable. So the talk of being together was more fanciful and half-hearted than practical or intended.

In that immediate post sex euphoria when Richard and I sometimes discuss such things as me going with a woman or a young man or us swinging, Jack and I did, jokingly, I think, talk about partner swapping. We even laughingly thought up ways that the four of us could accidentally meet and how we could progress towards swapping. In some ways it was a good idea, although I have no idea how I would cope with making love to my longer term lover with my husband there and having to pretend that Jack and I had just met. It was all academical, though, for we weren't serious.

The affair had been going for over five months now. I had got used to being a liar and a cheat and I had learned how to cope with the guilt of being unfaithful and a serial adulterer. I was coping with having such different sex to my norm and with the shame of the wantonness of making out in his car or the office.

On the one hand, affairs like mine are tacky and dirty for you have to grab the rare opportunities for sex that circumstances present to you, yet on the other they are exciting for you do it in places you wouldn't dream of with your spouse.

In my life, and I think in Jack's as well, we were providing something that a marriage couldn't. Just what that was, I wasn't sure, but then it might on both our parts be sheer greed; a case of 'cake and eat it' I supose!

And both of us had been lucky, well maybe clever, but then I think we both had rather gullible partners; Richard certainly thinks butter wouldn't melt in my mouth. Neither of us had so far come anywhere near to being caught and we felt that our respective partners had no inkling at all of our flagrant infidelities, but then that's how it should be for they had done no wrong that was all on Jack's and my part.

I suppose I was fortunate that, as Richard was away a lot and as Jack and I could only meet to have full sex infrequently I didn't have a big problem 'servicing' two men. Had circumstances been different and, say, Jack and I were able to meet two or three times a week and Richard was home all the time wanting his marital rights, God knows how I would have coped.

I have no idea how the future will unfold, though I suspect it will be similar to the present for some time. Just as neither of us in our pillow talk can contemplate breaking up our families and marriages, so we can't envisage a future without each other. We need both for we genuinely do think that we have both found our soul mates and that we are in love with both partners. Yes, we deeply believe that it is possible to love two people at the same time.

In many ways this was recently clearly illustrated when 'I grunted when he slid into me, when in his car Jack said "take it off" referring to my bra and Richard said in our bedroom "That was lovely, darling," as he pulled out from me and went to the bathroom. It was a good job that as usual he didn't pay too much attention to me for he may have seen the tear in my eye.

I went back to sleep with the realisation that for the first and, I sincerely hoped, the last time I had been fucked by two men on the same day!

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers