Bitsy's Inhuman Submission Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bitsy shook her head. "And I have no say?"

"No. For several reasons. First, as a hybrid, the alpha all but owns you. Second, you are my slave. He is my alpha, therefore he can claim my possessions as his." As Stuart spoke, Bitsy looked at Marcos and was shocked to see the raw hunger, desire, and yearning simmering just below the surface. "I'm not okay with it," Stuart added, "but I know understand why several of my pack were very resentful when I invoked this clause. I guess this is my payback."

"We could...share," Marcos spoke around his trepidation. "You could...teach me what she likes. I could practice on her."

Bitsy took the opportunity to gainsay the man who would, after tonight, be halfway her alpha. "No. I'm not a practice prop."

"No, tonight you are the plaything of two ravenous wolves, one with absolutely no control over his actions," Marcos countered, his words intended to be pragmatic, not censorious. "Although, other than on nights like tonight, I don't see myself mistreating you, being anything other than gentle."

"Other than on nights like tonight? This is the only night this shall happen. And it's not going to happen." Bitsy's voice almost resembled that of Alyssa, she was so angry.

"You don't understand. After tonight, I will have you. I realize that I cannot risk my heart on the woman I love, of her running away in horror by what I will become tonight. So, I will risk your body and take you instead. Be grateful that I am willing to share with your Master." The deception clouded Marcos's eyes briefly, but then they hardened.

"Grateful? Share? What? One of you one night and one the other?" Bitsy's words spat from her like sparks from a riotous fire.

Marcos looked to Stuart for guidance. "No. As in together, slave. At the same time. You have more than one hole. Tonight, and for however long after is Marcos's decision, at least two will be filled."

Bitsy averted her eyes only to have her glance note the bulging erections of both brothers. And they quickly noticed her predictable response as moisture dewed at the bottom of the hem of her babydoll gown that barely skimmed the bottom of her pussy. A growl sounded, but from whose throat Bitsy could not be sure.

Marcos spoke, and his voice rang with more authority than she had ever heard from him. "Brother, maybe I can convince her of the inevitability of what is to come. Why don't you go find someone to seal us in the dungeon tonight as I try to smooth things over." His smile, usually so sweet and benign, was now almost slavering.

The silky material of her gown did little to veil her extended nipples begging for masculine touch.

Stuart tapped her on the nose to get her attention. "I will return soon, slave."

A bit of her old sauciness returned. She dropped into a curtsy before him, revealing her streaming pussy and alabaster globes of her ass. "Yes, Your Highness."

With a grin that promised retribution later—tomorrow, when they returned to normal?—Stuart went in search of Maria.

And left Bitsy alone with a simmering Marcos.

***

"I can explain," she began before he cut her off with an aristocratic wave of his hand.

"No. I think I understand. Complicated, you said. Yes. Most definitely complicated. More fool me, for falling for my cousin's fiancée who is now my brother's..." he trailed off.

"Slave. Slut. Whore. Masochist. Toy. Pet. Concubine," Bitsy helpfully supplied.

"Companion," Marcos finished.

"And now, to you? What am I to you?" Bitsy's tone held more than a note of bitterness.

"You're my...it doesn't matter. Suffice it to say, after tonight, even though I don't want it, I will be alpha. And I don't want anyone but you. I don't want to dishonor you or hurt my brother, but I really cannot not take this opportunity."

"So, that means..."

Marcos looked down at her, completely at odds with the affectionate man of only a few hours before. "That means I'm going to be the same debased individual as my father's family has always been. That my brother is. That I've struggled against my whole life."

Having caught only the last of the conversation, Stuart sidled in. "It's really not that bad, brother. The dark side, as it were. The servants are leaving and sealing up the palace for the evening, so that we have complete freedom within these walls."

Marcos's lips were set in a grim line. "That's very little comfort, brother."

"Perhaps. But it makes tonight more palatable, for you and for Bitsy, if it doesn't happen in the dungeon."

"It" comprised a whole category called "things Bitsy wasn't looking forward to tonight."

"Now," Stuart spoke briskly, "it would probably be best to begin before the conversion takes over for the night." Only Marcos saw the bleak look in his eyes. A rare look of understanding passed between the two brothers.

To Bitsy, he commanded, "Behave. Do exactly as you are told, by Marcos and me." To his brother, he spoke in a gentler tone, "Remove her gown."

When Marcos started to balk, Stuart's voice roughened, "Do it!"

Marcos looked at Bitsy with an apology in his eyes and reached for the hem of her gown. His hands skimmed her mound beneath the hem, and Bitsy jumped, even though his hands were warm. "I can't," Marcos whispered.

"What?" Stuart and Bitsy both reacted with shock.

"Please, Tristan, I know this is your way, but I can't have her this way. Call me sentimental, but this is my first time, after all."

"I realize that she's not your 'ladylove,'" Stuart's lips were twisted in a mocking approximation of a grin, "but, trust me, you won't regret this coupling."

"Please, Tris, just let me do this my way."

"Marc, you don't have a way."

Marcos simply ignored him and looked down into Bitsy's eyes. To his mind, now that he knew the truth, it was impossible not to see that Alyssa and Bitsy were one and the same. His newly heightened predatory senses catalogued the evidence of her arousal. Her eyes, dreamily trapped halfway between lucidity and subspace. Her breasts thinly veiled by the gown with her impudent nipples demanding his—and Stuart's—attention. The catch of her breath in her throat, the same aware thrum that had occurred between them earlier.

With the pad of one finger he traced her lips while his gaze held hers. Stuart, looking at the pair as he undressed, recognized the hypnotism for what it was, an alpha's hold over a female werewolf. It was a claim, nowhere near as strong as his was on her, but a claim nonetheless.

As Marcos bent to caress her lips with his, Stuart pulled Bitsy's arms back and secured them with manacles. They broke apart briefly and stared at Stuart. "Trust me. You will have better control of yourself tonight if she can't touch you. And, besides," he added with regal hauteur, "I like her better enchained...enslaved...fettered for my easy access."

Marcos stepped away to remove his own clothing, his gaze patently jealous as he watched Master and slave circle each other. As Stuart's mouth crashed down on Bitsy's, his newly honed senses detected the adoring sighs that came from her throat, sighs that she wasn't even aware of...but that he and Stuart could easily detect.

Stuart motioned him over. Bitsy stood before both of them, the only one wearing anything. "It seems I'm overdressed," Bitsy flirtatiously suggested.

"Yes, you are slave, but for now, you have other duties to attend to." Stuart snapped his fingers and pointed down in front of Marcos. "Kneel and suck."

With a pout that only served to further advertise the delectable curves of her lips, she sank down before Marcos. "Ask nicely," Stuart commanded.

"Please, may I suck your cock?" In Marcos's eyes was a wild look, the look of a beast barely held in check.

Stuart snorted with impatience. "Have you forgotten everything? As alpha, he is your Master, as well. Address him properly."

"Please, may I suck your cock, Master?" Bitsy wheedled playfully.

Marcos couldn't manage much more than a nod. She gently pressed her lips to the head of cock, then darted her tongue out for a taste of his slit.

And his control broke. Grabbing fistfuls of her now-floor-length hair, Marcos plowed her mouth for several minutes, his innocence giving way to rapacious desire. Stuart, sensing he was about to come, whispered a suggested phrase in his brother's ear. As the first hot spurts of come shot from his cock, Marcos caught Bitsy's eye and ordered, "Swallow every last drop, slut." As she cleaned him off, even slurping the last bits from his cock like a straw, Marcos passed out, a sign of the conversion about to take place.

***

He came awake, his cock already straining for attention again, jutting proudly from his nest of auburn curls, to the sounds of Bitsy and Stuart's bestial mating. Grunts, moans, and whimpers rose to a crescendo of pleasure pain as both came to the thwaps of Stuart spanking her.

Stuart withdrew, noting his brother was finally awake, and asked, "How's it going?"

Marcos mulled that around in his mind for a bit. "It's fine. I think. How long do you think we have before...?"

"Maybe half an hour."

In less than half an hour, he would be fully a werewolf. And not only that, he would be alpha. It was only then that he noticed that Bitsy was blindfolded. And suspended from an apparatus that allowed access to all of her holes simultaneously.

Marcos's cock twitched. Yes. He would be fully a werewolf, all because of his yearning desire for her. Stuart leaned in and asked the obvious, "You want her, don't you?"

He met his brother's feral gaze with one of his own. "Yes."

"Just remember who she belongs to, brother."

Only half teasing, he said with a swagger, "I could demand her as mine, brother; you know I will have that right as alpha."

"But you wouldn't. Not and risk your budding relationship with your ladylove."

He gave Stuart a look that the king himself had patented. "I've already moved on, brother."

As they approached Bitsy, they could hear her panting breaths, a sign of the hybrid within yearning to be free...and wild. "Ohhhh, slaaaaaave," Stuart crooned. "You have been a very naughty girl. You cheated on me with my brother. I think you both need to be punished."

For a moment, two hearts out of the three in that room skipped a beat. Surely, Stuart couldn't know...

Bitsy, blindfolded, didn't realize that Stuart held the insidious clover clamps...until it was too late. Like a horse's reins, he pulled them inexorable down, until Bitsy's tears soaked the velvet of her blindfold. Marcos was at turns aroused and horrified both by what Stuart was doing and his arousal from it.

He would never have considered himself even a closet sadist, but here he was reveling to the music of Bitsy's cries of pain...mixed with pleasure. "Would you like to punish our truculent slut, brother?" Stuart offered and laughed when Marcos moved up to Bitsy a bit too eagerly.

"Yes, slave, you cheated on me with my brother. Sucking his cock clean and dry like that." He reached to the thin rod on the table. "And now for your punishment. Those clamps are just for entertainment," he chuckled as Marcos gave the reins a particularly hard yank. "This cane, on the other hand, is your real punishment."

Bitsy had heard of caning from Maria. As part of the maid's training, the butler was responsible for caning her into submission. Maria said caning was the worst.

A whistling through the air was her only warning before a line of fire emblazoned on her sit spot. Bitsy howled, gyrating uselessly in the apparatus, causing the clamps to tighten still further.

Marcos, given over to his wolfish tendencies, laughed in approval. "Tell me whose cock you like more, slave," he spoke in a tone that brooked no argument or teasing. "Tell me whose cock you crave." Another sharp yank reminded her that he meant business.

Bitsy spoke silently for a few moments, her voice abandoning her. Stuart added his comments to the discussion. "Yes, slave tell us. Whose cock do you crave more?" Another whoosh and cracking whap on her bottom.

Marcos tugged her chin up so that he could kiss her. "Tell us," his voice held only warning.

"Both of you! I crave both of you. I'm nothing but a cockslut," her shout surprised even her.

With that, Stuart came around to her front and Marcos stalked to her rear. "A slut like you should be gagged for insolence," Stuart joked as he thrust, balls deep, down her throat.

"And stuffed so full that all she can feel is cock," Marcos joked as he thrust into her quivering pussy that pulsed around him.

The brothers' faces were ruddy with the evidence of their mutual desire as they pounded away at the slut between them. An exhausted Bitsy, moments later, took their thick, molten seed within her.

12