Bitten by a Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NigelCB
NigelCB
12 Followers

Hubby and she had a couple of sexual adventures when she got home but hubby had more or less settled down to sex once or twice a week and more golf and drinking. He had said he didn't mind her going out with younger guys so long as she was reasonably discreet.

I was just about to ask her had she been out with many when three well dressed guys in their late 20s/early 30s came into the restaurant and one a well built good looking guy came straight over and as Carole rose to meet him gave her a peck on the lips.

Carole introduced him to me as Dave who used to be her personal trainer while he introduced Carole to his friends as 'one of his start pupils'. He smiled and as the guys checked her out said "I like to think I am at least partially responsible for that fantastic body and giving her the confidence to show it off!" Giving her another peck he said "Good to see you -- give me a call some time."

When they went to their table Carol explained that when she went to the health club Dave had the reputation of being a guy who 'took his work home' having shagged virtually every attractive woman in the place. She had been a little piqued that he hadn't shown any interest in her but he had got her into shape for her break to Portugal and showed a lot more interest when she came back.

She had dated him for a few weeks but he had got her involved with the footballing set and was a bit jealous when she had started to party with some of both the black and white stars without him. Knowing the sort of younger girls that the soccer players were reputed to go for I was a little surprised that Carole would have been their type her they hers. But when I went to the loo and Dave followed me in -- he gave me the explanation.

As he joined me at the urinals he asked me had I known Carole long and seemed surprised when I said I had only met her that day. He smiled and said "Well you have a real treat in store she not only looks fantastic but she really is a sex machine -- she really loves cock. "

He went on to say that when she first came to the club she was rather plump and mumsy and probably was getting her hubb's cock once a week at most, but that he could see the potential in her and worked her hard to get into shape. Before she went to the Algarve he had joked with her that hubby and a lot of guys would be shagging the ass of her. And when she had come back he knew by the change in her confidence that she had had some action when she was away.

He and she started a fairly torrid affair and he fucked her very regularly at the club, at his apartment and even at her house. She was a good ride, dressed to tease and please, and even liked it a little bit rough. Some of his friends had ribbed him a bit about getting heavily involved with someone so much older and he had made the mistake of telling them how good she was in bed and how willing to please. And when had got her to dress really sexy and taken her to a swish party hosted by a black soccer player she had been quite the hit at the party and she and another girl had serviced himself and four other guys.

However she seemed to have got a bit of a taste for the high life and black cock and when they split up he had heard she had become quite a 'trophy shag' for a lot of the soccer players who rather sated by shagging young groupies wanted the experience of gang banging a sophisticated mature woman with a great pair of natural tits and a big willing ass . They particularly liked the fact that not only did she have a fantastically curvaceous ass but she didn't mind being buggered and/or dped and she gave great head. He smiled and said "In fact I heard just a couple of weeks ago she partied with three black footballers upstairs here for nearly a whole weekend and I'm sure all her holes were well used."

Patting me on the back he said "Well good luck with her she not only looks good but she will give you an unbelievable ride."

Following him back into the restaurant my mind was in turmoil as I thought I really have a 'cougar by the tail' and while I was both wondering did I really want to go 'where many men had gone before' while on the other hand thinking of the pleasure of having such a mature very willing sex partner with all her orifices probably open to me.

She smiled when she saw me coming back with Dave and realising we had probably been discussing her and said 'I suppose Dave has been giving you all the recent gossip on me -- he's currently shagging one of my friends." When I said he had told me a little about her she said, I thought so -- so I had better tell you my side"

She told me that she had fallen big time for Dave, in spite of the warnings by several friends , who had 'been there'. She would have done anything to please him and they had both shagged and within an intense relationship made lover wherever , whenever and however he wanted. Her friends had told her that he liked to show his conquests off to his friends but she fancied him so much that when they went out she dressed exactly as he wanted her to : to show her boobs off, very short bum skimming skirts often with stockings and suspenders ; skin tight trousers and leggings etc And sometimes when they were out with his male friends he would get her to go pantieless and get her to let them see up her skirt and he quite openly discussed their sex life in front of the guys. In short it appeared on reflection to be all about control.

From overhearing girls taking cattily about her in the loo it was obvious that he had been telling both male and female friends about their sex life as these girls had claimed that what made Carole so popular with the Dave and other guys was her reputation for liking to 'take it up her ass.' She had fancied him so much that when she realised he loved to sodomise her she had quite willingly let him have her ass whenever he wanted it and as roughly as he wished.

One night he had asked to dress really sexy in low cut sheerish white corset top, a short white slightly flared skirt and, although with her tan, she would have thought it looked better with bare legs he asked her to team it up with a pair of white lace top hold-ups and no underwear. She had teamed this up with a white linen jacket which soon came off when they got to the party on a ship in Leith.

It really was a very swish party and the champagne flowed so much that she soon got over her embarrassment of going up and down the stairs 'showing the lot' in her short skirt and no knickers and of course some of the comments she heard about her pussy and rear!

Surrounded by much younger women, she was flattered by the interest the host , a well known black footballer, took in her and by the time part of the party was moving to the nearby hotel she was quite thrilled when Dave told her that 'Bill', had asked him to specially invite her to join them.

A smaller group moved to a special suite and once again the champagne flowed and by the time people had paired off and left leaving only another younger quite drunk girl and her with five blokes Carole herself was quite drunk. And when the other girl went into the bedroom with Bill's brother and two other guys, and it was obvious the three guys were going to shag her, she realised that Dave had arranged for her to 'service' Bill and him.

Without much ceremony Dave had very quickly pulled up her skirt to her waist and said "Do you see now Bill why I find her so attractive?"

She remembers hearing Bill say "Now that's what I call an ass and cunt" before the two guys rather enveloped her pulling her boobs out of her top and kissing and groping her. Somewhere along the line in a lust and champagne fuelled haze they lost their trousers and shirts and she lost her top and skirt and was fed black and white cock into all three orifices. She remembered deep throating Bill's long thin cock while Dave shagged her and then deep throating Dave while Bill sodomised her.

Fed more and more champagne she had rather lost track of the combinations in which the two guys took her or how she eventually ended up with the three guys in the bedroom. In short she had totally lost control in an alcohol and lust fuelled orgy. When she woke she was alone with Bill and his brother and after first breakfast with bucks fizz the champagne had flowed and she had spent the next day and night with them coupling with them in various combinations in between room service. She had been on quite a high to be so obviously desired by guys who literally could have whoever they wanted that she readily accepted further invitations to hang out with the soccer crowd.

Dave too loved hanging out with these personalities and thought it great that 'his woman' was in such demand. But when she made the mistake of allowing Bill's brother to have a 'quickie' in the loo of a hotel Dave took great offence at not having authorised it and they had a real falling out. After that she had met occasionally with Bill and some of his friends at various clubs and hotels but while she found it flattering and fun to have quite famous, young and very fit young guys want her body she realised there was quite a bit of gossip going around and she was in danger of losing her appeal as what Bill described as a 'mature, sophisticated trophy shag' to become a mature groupie available and up for a gang bang and an ass fuck. So while she had to admit she really loved having firm young cocks, she had cooled it a bit and only accepted the odd invitation to go to the odd drinks reception or larger party that she was invited to.

I was both a little shocked and very turned on by her candour and asked where she thought I fitted into her plans. She said she hadn't really thought about it but even though I wasn't like her most recent types she found something about me really appealing and thought she would invite me out and see where it would go. If nothing else she was pleased that I had found her so attractive that in spite of having a steady girl friend I hadn't hesitated to go out with her. She said it was now up to me.

When I said I would love to go to bed with her but I knew my mate had some friends in tonight plus his friends knew Gemma's friends. She smiled and said "You really are a considerate guy but I wasn't really offering anything tonight as Bob is at home and as he is away for a couple of nights from tomorrow -- he'll probably want to have me tonight. Can you wait until tomorrow and if you want we can spend the whole weekend together -- even if we were up in the Old Town I'm not really dressed for a quickie up one of the wynds. "

The thought of having her fantastic body for the weekend in whatever way I wanted was rather overwhelming as was the thought of shagging someone as mature and sophisticated as her up a wynd , that I quite forgot about Gemma and eagerly agreed that I would go out to her house about midday the following day.

She smiled at my obvious eagerness and suggested she get the bill, 'her treat' and rather teasingly said "Thinking of having a 'quickie' in a wynd has rather turned me on -- we'll have to see what there is for at least a snog between here and the taxi rank". I said "You must have been reading my mind -- I have been dying to kiss and fondle you since we first met and I'd love to shag you up a wynd sometime!" She smiled "Well you will have all weekend to show me how much you fancy me and if you please me you can have me wherever you want!"

She paid the bill but before she left she said she would pop to the loo and put on her bra for going home. I had been looking forward to groping her big unbraed tits but realised that tomorrow I would have unrestricted access to them. As she went out past Dave and his friends I could see the three of them turn round to watch her big ass and I saw the three of them laughing so I assumed Dave had told them that he had buggered the ass they were admiring on several occasions. On her way back out I saw him get up and say something to her. He apparently had said he would call her to see if they could get together.

As we walked down the street towards the taxi rank I took her hand and suggested a slight detour into Rose Street where I thought we could at least find a doorway for a snog and to let me get my hands on her tits, ass and that big pussy mound. I managed to find a dark delivery entrance for one of the stores and I we were soon snogging and exploring each other's bodies like teenagers.

The way she very willingly melted against me, her musky scent was very exciting and her body with its curves and ripeness was so different to Gemma's , that my erection was almost at exploding point. As I groped her breasts and felt the ripeness of her pussy mound and her big soft ass cheeks and felt her hand go between my legs to feel my cock and balls and heard her murmur "that feels good" I was in real danger of cumming off in my pants for the first time in years. If a crowd hadn't come along Rose Street at that time I think we would have ended up fucking in full view of the street. She said "I think we had better leave it until tomorrow but I really am looking to a lot of that cock over the weekend."

She was obviously as turned on as me as she didn't object to me cupping one of her big ass cheeks as we walked back down Rose Street to the taxi rank and as I put her in to the cab letting the taxi driver see her snog me. In short it was in a haze of lust that I went to get my buss and only remembered to turn my 'phone on when I got back and heard Gemma had left several messages for me. He message on my mobile was that she would see me about 1.00 the next day and was looking forward to spending the whole weekend with me! In horror I realised I was 'double booked' for the weekend with two fantastic ladies. I don't think I would have slept much if I hadn't had so much to drink as I drifted off to sleep weighing up the thought of losing Gemma for what could be a 'one off' with Carole.

However over my coffee the next morning I realised that whatever the risks I really did want Carole's ripe body and 'phoned Gemma to say my Dad had 'phoned and asked me to go out of town to Glasgow help sort out some problems my aunt was having with her house. I told her I would be back Sunday night. Gemma was really disappointed and insisted on seeing me before I went for a coffee near Wavereley Station. I think she had sort of dressed to show me what I was missing in the obliatory white tee shirt showing off her nipples but with a long white semi sheer skirt which she had 'sexed up' with a very obvious red string. In spite of her looking very sexy I admit that when I compared her with the woman I was going to see my lust for Carole made her come a poor second best BUT her smaller pert though still quite shapely ass did look good in the skirt and string and as I kissed her goodbye I groped it and thought to myself -- when I get back you are going to lose your anal cherry! I did of course enjoy her ass regularly when I took her doggy but she hadn't wanted to try anal with me as one of her previous boyfriends with a much smaller thinner cock than me had tried to bugger her and they had to stop because it had hurt her really badly. Our one attempt with my thicker cock simply hadn't worked on the one occasion we tried it, as in pite of lubing she was so tight I couldn't get it in, but as I watched her ass sway as she walked out of the station I thought to myself -- it's high time that got some use.

When she was clear of the station I nipped round the corner to the taxi rank to get a cab out to her house at Corstorphine. Her house was a smart executive type with a bit of a driveway and a smart mini sitting in it. I paid the cab driver off and with a mixture of excitement and trepidation about whether I could satisfy this very sexually experienced woman made my way to the door.

When she opened it I was immediately smitten and it was obvious she had dressed to tease and please in a black semi sheer top with no bra and with the outline of her mature tits their thick nipples and big round aureoles fully on display. She had on a very short stretch skin tight skirt, shiny black stockings and black shoes with 4/5" heels -- she looked fantastically sexy. She pecked me on the lips before quickly closing the door and leading me through to her spacious and expensively furnished lounge. As I followed the big mature jutting buttocks which moved most excitingly in the taut material of the skirt I was thoroughly excited but a little unsure how to make the first move. I needn't have worried as soon as we left the hall she turned round and leaned up to be kissed "Saying I was dying to do that when I saw you at the door but I have a very nosey neighbour , who has been trying to get into my knickers for years, he saw me with some of the black guys and I had to tell him I was doing PR for the club!"

As we kissed I took the soft full weight of one of the pendulous breasts in my hand while with the other I groped the jutting ripeness of one of her big round buttocks. She was a good kisser and as our tongues tangoed I felt her hand go between my legs to cup my balls and stroke my erection. I heard her murmur "mmm I thought we might have a bite of lunch first but that feels really good" 'before I felt her other hand try my zip and I felt bold enough to start get my hand up her skirt past the smooth coolness of her plump ripe thighs to capture her massive pubic mound and pushing her string aside I shoved two fingers into her big wet cunt. When the doorbell rang.

She broke free and looking out said "Bloody hell it's that pervert next door he's seen you come in." Smoothing down her skirt she indicated I should sit down before she answered the door. I heard a cheering greeting "Hi Carole I know Tom's away this weekend and I wonder if there's anything you want doing." "No its Ok I'm thinking of going out shopping." "Oh that's why you're all dressed up -- you look absolutely stunning." "Yes my nephew is in town and he wants me to take him sightseeing." "Oh that's the young guy who I saw dropped off by the taxi -- he looks a bit like Tom -- I'd love to meet him." "Come in and meet him."

So I had to go through the ritual of shaking hands with this guy who I think knew why I was there and wished he had been me. I thought he was never going to leave but Carole deftly said "I'd invite you to have a coffee with us but we really need to get Mark settled in and get into town. Thanks for offering to help." And she ushered him out the door.

When she came back in she stood in front of me, legs slightly apart, and slowly pulling up her skirt to reveal her lace stocking tops , her suspenders , her plump ripe tanned thighs and her massive pubic mound only partially covered by a black lacey g --string "She smiled and said -- now where we before we were interrupted."

I muttered "I was wanting to eat that ." Before grabbing her thighs and pulling her big mound over towards me so I could firstly grope it and then tongue her lips and clit. What a cunt it was well shaved with thick juicy very prominent lips below a good handful of mound and smelled and tasted wonderful. It felt, tasted and looked as well I had thought it would when I had seen it the night before outlined in the shining leggings. As I lapped at it I had two handfuls of fat ass which she moved very excitingly as I stimulated her. After about five minutes which I really enjoyed she started to moan and I knew I had got her going and she grabbed my head and really pulled my face into her cunt as she orgasmed noisily. As she orgasmed I got up and pulling her top over her head released her breasts and pushing her down on the settee with her thighs open I released my cock and plunged it into her cunt. She was really hot for it arching her back and coming up of the settee with her big tits bouncing to meet my urgent thrusts. I had hoped to last longer but she was soon moaning again and as she orgasmed I was soon spunking in to her before flopping down beside her.

NigelCB
NigelCB
12 Followers