Bitten by a Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NigelCB
NigelCB
12 Followers

She lay back with her beautiful ripe body almost totally exposed I started to harden again even before she leaned down to take my cock on her mouth. She smiled when she saw it hardening and murmured "That's what I like about young guys -- they are really firm and it doesn't take them long to get another erection."

Although she had a much smaller mouth than Gemma she was rather expert at what she was doing and could actually take it much deeper into her throat and as her head bobbed up and down on my cock when I thrust upward she was the first woman who I had had that could take my whole 7" up to my balls in her mouth and throat. I was near to coming off when I pushed her up as I really wanted to mount her big tits. She allowed me to straddle her chest and held up her big soft creamy mammaries to be ridden . I was tempted to come off over her boobs and face but realising I was near to climax she pushed me down, grabbed me by the balls and took me again in her mouth -- murmuring "I really want to taste your cum." Grabbing her head I really did 'face fuck' her repeatedly thrusting my cock into her mouth and down her throat and right up to my balls. When I came off deep in her throat she held me in position by my balls so she could suck and savour every drop of cum. Eventually releasing me from her mouth but still holding my semi erect cock and balls she said "You taste wonderful and you really have a great cock- we are going to have some fun this weekend. " She then smiled wickedly and said "Well was it worth standing your girl friend up?"

When I said "Definitely and what about you how do I compare to your black guys -- I heard they were very well endowed."

"Well some of them were probably an inch or two longer than you but you are very well endowed in terms of both length and particularly thickness. As you can gather with having kids I am quite big down there and your filled me quite well and I had to stretch my mouth open to take your thickness."

I was delighted that she found my cock so attractive although I am not someone who suffers from penile envy and realise that cocks come in all shapes and sizes. I know I am sort of average length but know that most girls commented on my thickness and how I filled them up. I was pleased that I had been able to fill Carole's big box although Gemma's was much tighter. Her compliments made me start to stiffen again and when she saw this, she said "You remind me very much of Bob when he was younger and quite insatiable but let's get a drink and go up to the bedroom."

She got up and stepping out of her skirt led the way to the kitchen with her big jutting creamy buttocks bouncing and beautifully framed by the small black string part of which was deeply buried in the deep crevasse between her hips. My desire for her ass was overwhelming as I followed her , carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses, up the stairs with a huge erection.

As she put the bottle and glasses on a cabinet beside the king size med I grabbed her big cool cheeks and ground my ass against her. She pulled away and pulling off her g string said "Easy Mark I know guys love to take my ass but let's relax so that both of us can enjoy -- now pour us both a nice glass of champagne while we really get a chance to explore each others' bodies. "

She lay back on her plumped up pillows with her big heavy breasts dangling and her thighs open to expose the true ripeness of the pleasure giving mound between her legs she said "Now I would love some more of that tongue of yours -- for a young guy you really know how to use it."

Now I don't really like eating pussy after I have cum in it but I was really keen to please her so I could sample her big ass, so I lapped away at her pussy and clit until she started to come to moan again and pulling me up to mount her she was soon energetically thrusting to meet my cock. She was a good ride but I was determined to keep my erection for her ass and managed to hold off even when I felt her long nail caress and then enter my ass and she bucked furiously and climaxed when I reached between her hips and stuck my finger into her ass.

When she had finished writhing I turned her over and parting her hips tongued her little rosebud which she seemed to like before she reached into her bedside cabinet and pulled out a tube of KY jelly and suggested I lube up both her and myself. She got up to her knees to give me better access and I have to say I have never seen anything sexier. There is something really sexy about any woman in that position of giving her lover full and complete access to her body . I had often admired Gemma's body in this position but this woman's ripe body dressed in stockings and suspenders showed off not only her ripe mature thighs with a big well fucked pussy between them and above it the tiny brown butt hole that I knew I was going to enjoy. As Gemma bent over was pretty and sexy this woman's big ripe ass cheeks were almost lewd in their sexuality and conjured up the raw sexuality of a stallion taking a mare or a rutting bull a heifer. I could see how Carole's butt clothed could create desire but unclothed and available exuded exuded such sexuality that footballers with their choice of young women wanted to experience it.

Although I had already climaxed twice as I lubed her squirming ass and she reached through to guide my cock and balls to her my cock was like a steel rod in its desire for the big ass in front of it. As my helmet entered her sphincter I felt her ease her big cool smooth ass cheeks back and with a 'plop' I knew I was in. I had had anal sex in the spoon position with a rather reluctant drunken ex, but this was a totally different experience. Carol e's anal ring was wonderfully tight on my cock without it feeling impenetrable and she quite enthusiastically put her bum up to be taken even when I really lost a bit of control and really started to bugger her. And as I came off it was a delight to mount her right up over her back the way I had seen porn stars take their women. When she felt me climax she fell forward on the bed with me still in her and it was a wonderful feeling to lie semi erect still embedded between the huge soft mounds of her ass. When she turned her head slightly I kissed her and told he she was absolutely wonderful and said I was sorry I had been a little rough with her. She said it had been fine and she had quite enjoyed it.

Reassured by this I started to thrust at her again as my cock appeared not to want to leave this snug hole and pulling her up to her knees I positioned myself further over her back so I could grope her breasts as I thrust as deep as I could into her bowels. This was a little bit slower and more relaxed as I enjoyed the thrust of my cock into her and the feel of my balls against the valley between her hips.

As I rode and groped her, her hand was busy at her clit and whether she had a clitoral or anal climax I do not know but she came off to her noisiest climax yet and almost tossed me off her rear has she writhed to meet my cock. I was soon spunking deep into her bowels for the second time and as I dismounted I found it fascinating to see that her anus obviously well used to taking cock was absolutely gaping wide.

As I lay down beside her and we kissed and cuddled I told her she was absolutely fabulous while she said she had really enjoyed being me with but hoped I wasn't disappointed with her body when it was naked. She said she felt that many young guys were really attracted to her in sexy clothes but once they had their fun and their anal conquest of her realised that overall they preferred younger fitter girls. I think my kissing and cuddling made her realise that I didn't share their opinion and genuinely thought she was fabulous.

She asked was I hungry after my exertions and when I said I was she got up to make us a sandwich as I watched her put her heels back on and walk out of the room dressed only in her stockings and suspenders I still couldn't quite believe that I had not only fucked this fantastic big woman in all her orifices but had the pleasure of buggering her too.

She came back with a pile of sandwiches and another bottle of champagne and after kissing and cuddling a while I am ashamed to say my exertions had taken their toll and I fall asleep.

I was wakened from a very pleasant dream of rip thighs, breasts and ass by her kissing me and ruffling my hair. She had obviously showered and was wearing a white towelling bathrobe. She said I have left a fresh robe for you -- get showered and we'll see what we want to do tonight.

As I showered I heard the wetroom door open and taking off her robe to show off her magnificent big breasts and fantastically sexy public mound she asked if she could join me. We enjoyed 15/20 minutes of she soaping me and me her before she suggested that we take my erection to the bedroom as she wanted to fuck me. It was fun allowing her to take control and push me back on the bed and lower herself down on to my erect cock and while I grabbed her ass cheeks she rode me energetically with her big tits bouncing in my face. I let her ride herself to a climax before pushing rolling sidewise and starting to kiss her and grope her superbly soft smooth and rather massive 39c boobs. She smiled and said "You really like my tits don't you."

As I turned her on to her back I said "I like your legs, your thighs , your pussy, your mouth and your ass but your breasts are something else and I really want to fuck them. Mounting them it was a fantastic feeling to have her hold them together and me to have them between my thighs and with my cock and balls between them enjoy their soft, smooth , cool ripeness. Her encouragement to 'fuck my tits' , ' cum on them' was a turn on and I thrust deep between them and spray them her neck and face with my ejaculate.

Once again exhausted by my exertions I flopped down beside her while she complimented me on my stamina but hoped I had a 'lot more in the locker'. She asked me to think about what I'd like to do that night while she made me a cup of coffee. When I said whatever she would like to do she said

"more of the same or something really wild."

When she came back I asked her what she would like I was a little intrigued to hear her say we could do more of the same or if I was tired we could go out and pick someone up, or I could get a couple of my mates to come over or we could go out for a few drinks and find a 'wynd' to fuck in!

When I asked her did she like more than one guy at a time she admitted that she really did and apart from the high it gave her to see guys get really turned on and compete to see who could give her the most cock she absolutely loved being dped as this had given her the most intense orgasms ever. The thought of taking her in tandem with another guy did really turn me on but I didn't fancy the idea of a stranger and thought I'd have to approach getting one of my mates involved with a little bit of sensitivity. I told her if she really wanted one or two guys with me I was sure I could arrange it and she said she would love it as she really fancied me but after the sex she had she loved the thrill of having more than one guy at a time.

I suggested that the idea of fucking her up a 'wynd' had turned me on and I was up for us going out for a few drinks , me fucking her in a public alley and then coming back for more.

When I saw what she was wearing I very nearly decided to simple stay in and enjoy her in it in comfort but she had put in a lot of effort to go out. She was very heavily and spectacularly made up wearing a white linen jacket, white string vest and no bra and a very short white slightly flared skirt with lace topped white holdups which the skirt barely covered. Her big breasts and the dark nipples were completely on show as were her ripe thighs.

We had a sandwich before we left about 8.30 and I saw the taxi driver do a double take when he picked us up and when she leaned over to pay the fair and I am sure he would have been able to see her ass cheeks as she stepped out of the cab. The Filling Station pub was fairly full and we had to stand initially and she had quite a bit of interest . However when we got stools at the bar and her stocking tops and thighs were very obvious when her skirt rode up she got a lot of attention and quite a few comments from guys passing us. By the time she had a few large G&Ts on top of the three bottles of champagne we had downed earlier she was quite under the influence and quite keen for us to pick up a couple of guys. I had to persuade her that I could give her all the servicing she wanted. And because of the attention she was getting from a lot of guys when she was going to and from the loo I was certainly up for giving this very sexy lady another length of cock.

About 10.00 I persuaded her that we should maybe go to another bar further down the street but in reality I thought we should be able to find a discreet enough alley to fuck. About four alleys down on the left there was one leading to lawyers premises which had a kink in it so that we would be largely out of site of the street. It also had a step where she couple put one of her feet to give me easier access to her pussy . She was really up for it and didn't mind me pulling her tits out of her top to have them exposed and dangling and when I pushed her skirt up round her waist I realised that sometime in the loo she had lost her string and her big pussy had been inches away from being exposed in the bar. She moaned as I kissed her before shoving a couple of fingers up and when she responded to my rather rough handling I managed to get her in a position where I could get my cock into her and start to buck her.

As she lay back against the wall she was moaning how good it was and normally had it been Gemma I would to have wished to please her but this big woman was built more for lust than living and when she answered in the affirmative my comment about her being up for all the cock she could get, sheer lust got the better of me and turning her round with her hands against the wall bracing herself I rather unceremoniously parted her hips and rather roughly tried to put my by this stage rock hard cock up her ass. Her ass had tightened up and with no lube on it was hard to penetrate and possibly a bit painful from her earlier exertions and her husband cocking it the night before. Initially she resisted but when I made it clear that I was going to bugger her with or without her agreement she relaxed enough that to let me get the head into her. Pulling her rear up to my cock I plunged it into her without ceremony and in spite of her whimpers of pain and after riding her hard for about 5 or six minutes I once again flooded her bowels with cum.

When she re-arranged her clothing she kissed me and said "Can we go home now- my rear is really quite painful". But the fact that this woman had demonstrated that she was up for most things made me feel dangerously lustful and I said "I want to show you off a bit in the Burke and Hare and maybe we will get you fucked by a couple of other guys as well."

The alcohol had taken effect now and I really did feel quite dangerously decadent as I took this big sexy mature woman with her tits and thighs on display and spunk running out of her ass hole into a pub where I knew quite a few of the guys from my university would be and sure enough a couple of guys waved us over. I saw their eyes go to her tits and thighs as she sat down and I saw them do a double take when I put a proprietal hand on her thigh. When she got up to go to the loo I saw them take in the bum skimming skirt and they both said what a lucky guy I was to have managed to pull such a sexy woman . When she came back I said the guys thought she was really sexy and Carole by this stage really quite under the influence said she thought they were sexy too. I think if I had put it to them to come back with us she would have been up for it and so would they. But being a little drunk I continued to show off a bit and said "You have no idea how sexy she is -- she really does dress to tease and please" and putting my hand on her skirt I raised the hem a couple of inches to flash them her big shaven pussy and when we were going I put my hand up the back of her short skirt to give them a glimpse of her fabulous bum cheeks.

When we got a cab she snuggled up to me in the back and when I saw the driver watching us in his mirror my newly found exhibitionist side got the better of me and I put my hand up her skirt and started to finger fuck her. She was quite wet by the time we got into the house and when I got her up in the bedroom I gave her a missionary ride and another ass fuck.

The next morning she was up before me and brought me coffee as she snuggled up to me she apologised for rather letting herself go the day before but said I turned her on so much that she wanted to give me a really good time. She said she hoped we could see each other again.

I told her I had had a brilliant time and that I really loved and desired her body and wanted very much to not only see her but to take her out and have fun whenever I could. I did feel a little sorry for having been so rough with her and we made love quite tenderly bringing her to quite a tearful climax before I left.

However that one weekend changed my life and my sexual desires for ever. That night I buggered Gemma for the first time, and I did really get involved in exhibitionism with both Carole and then Gemma; I had a few threesome with my friends and Carole ; with Carole and her husband and one of my friends and Gemma ; I got rather hooked on anal sex and buggered both Carole and Gemma regularly. In short that chance meeting in a coffee bar changed my sexual habits and desires for ever.

NigelCB
NigelCB
12 Followers