Bitter Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was a real pain in the ass and she couldn't believe that he could measure up to John in any way. Physically he was inferior and also in personality but most of all she loved John with her whole being and she knew he did the same. John was the only man she'd ever had full sex with and in the minutest space of the smallest corner of her mind she wondered if she had sex with someone else how much different would it be than with John. She immediately scolded herself for even letting that thought enter her mind, of course John was better and it might be different but how could different make any difference? Now she was even confusing herself in her mind. Scolding herself once more she thought that she should stop thinking about it completely and anyway it wouldn't be worth losing John over, nothing would be worth losing her whole world over, her whole life even.

That night she thought she better tell John about Gary. Yes she would definitely tell him, but only about Gary being back

"Gary fucking Smith is back in town," John said to Maggie over his plate of steak and salad. Maggie suddenly didn't know what to say, she had planned to tell John but he already knew.

"Um, um.. Really, when did you find, um, that out?" She stuttered.

"Saw him today." John continued.

Maggie's heart thumped. "Where, um, when, um did you talk to him?"

"Nah, the asshole never saw me, he was in the Sun, heard him doing his old thing, he was bragging that he'd had Elaine and Lynne," he stated.

Maggie's heart almost stopped. If John knew about Elaine and Lynne he had to know he'd been in to the surgery practice and so he had to know Maggie had seen Gary and not told him.

"John I.." She stuttered once more.

"I know you knew he was around Maggie, it annoys me that you didn't tell me, but I guess I know why," John said surprisingly.

"I'm sorry darling" she replied.

"I know you were worried about my reaction but Maggie, we're married now, he can't touch us, can he?" He questioned.

"Of course not, he means nothing to me, you know that," she replied.

"I know that! What I meant was his fucking bragging, I thought you knew that's what I meant! Not that he meant anything to you!" He shouted.

"For fucks sake women, he shouldn't mean anything to you at all, we're married for fucks sake, he's still fucking doing it after all this fucking time, shit!" He shouted.

Maggie sat down and looked at her lap.

"Fuck it! I have to get out of here" John cursed.

John rose and pushed his chair back so hard it fell over behind him. He went to the door grabbing his crash helmet on the way.

"No John, don't ..." She cried.

Too late, John had got on his trial bike and wheel spun away up the lane.

John

Two weeks later John and Maggie were over their argument, John had forgiven her and she had apologised to him over and over. That Saturday afternoon was Jim and Rita's barbecue party and John and Maggie were going to go. John's mother had fallen quite ill and John had gone to see her.

"You go to the party Mags, because Roy and Jo can look after you, I'll be back as soon as I can," John stated on the phone.

"Ok darling I'll see you soon." Maggie replied.

"Love you Mags, be good" he replied.

Maggie wondered what his last remark had meant as she placed the receiver down.

Maggie

Maggie sat in the garden with Roy and his girlfriend Jo, drinking and chatting and having a great time. Roy was happy because for once his band wasn't expected to play and he could be a normal guest. Roy had promised John to keep an eye on Maggie and not let her drink too much. Jo had no idea about Maggie, John and Gary's story, Roy had never told her. Jo really liked Maggie, she loved her company and was enjoying the party very much.

Maggie was drinking vodka and coke but had not had many. Jo had drunk more than Maggie but Roy had kept it down so he could concentrate on keeping a watchful eye on his best friend's wife.

The band was quite good and they were all well into the music, when the lead singer pointed out Roy and got the crowd behind him in pulling him up with the band for a few numbers. Jo loved watching and hearing Roy play and she gladly edged him on to do it.

"Keep Maggie company and keep an eye on her," Roy ordered Jo as he took the cheers and strapped on a guitar.

After two numbers Jo was jumping and swaying to the music.

Gary approached Maggie from behind and took her drink out of her hand.

"Don't Gary," Maggie said as she turned to see him.

"Aw come on Mags, let me get you another drink," Gary shouted above the music.

"I'm fine thank you and John's the only one who gets to call me Mags."

Gary moved towards her talking loudly in her ear and handing her drink back.

"Ok Maggie I'm sorry, you know me I'm always making a joke about something."

Maggie couldn't think of any joke he'd made.

Jo was too busy dancing and having a good time to notice Gary and Maggie.

Roy pounded the strings and belted out the lyrics to Hotel California like it was the last song he'd ever sing.

Less than five minutes later Gary lead Maggie away from the party with his arm around her.

John.

John rode back on his Fantic 1100 trial bike, as fast as he could within the speed limit, his eyes streaming. He propped his bike outside Jim and Rita's and hung his helmet on the handle bars. Jogging into the party he began looking around for Maggie. He then saw Roy with Jo, but no Maggie.

"Where's Mags?" He asked as he reached a frantic looking Roy.

"Sorry man, I only left her with Jo to do a couple of numbers." Roy answered.

"She must be round here somewhere, she's probably gone to get another drink." John smiled nervously.

"Sorry mate, we've looked all over, she's been gone for over a half hour, she can't be here." Roy said dejectedly.

John suddenly changed expression and looked at Roy.

"You let me down friend, you know my story, I think you know where she is too."

Before Roy could answer John turned and left the party. He got back on to his bike and roared off towards his farm. As he reached half way down the track he clicked down to first gear and lowered the throttle to tick over.

The sun had just gone down and darkness had begun to set in, the half light was enough for him to see the car tail light reflectors at the end of the rough gravel track just under cover of the entrance to the copse.

Maggie.

Maggie was feeling no pain, as a matter of fact she felt great. Gary was being the ultimate gentleman, he was taking her for a ride in his lovely open topped car on a lovely autumn evening and John wouldn't know a thing about it. They were driving down a quiet lane that had just enough room for the car, she thought to herself that they would be stuck if anything, even a bike, would come towards them the other way. She noticed a ditch by the side of the track getting close to to car.

"Where we going now Gary?" She asked.

"Shh never mind, just down here a bit and we'll stop for a chat." Gary replied with a smile.

Maggie didn't care where they were, it would serve John right to find out that she could do what she wanted. She could talk to Gary if she wanted and she could go for a drive with Gary if she wanted.

The dose of powdered Rohypnol that Gary had slipped into her drink had taken effect quickly, it was not too much, just enough to make her drop all her inhibitions and not care what's happening.

The car stopped under some trees and Maggie wondered what they were doing there. Gary moved over to her and said gently, "Your so beautiful Maggie I've always thought you were the prettiest girl I've ever met."

Maggie was floating now and hearing Gary's soft words made her care even less where she was and what she was doing.

Gary saw that the drug was doing a great job and began to undo the buttons down the front of her dress. Wow, tits to die for and no bra, this women was even sexier than he thought. Soon he had her clothes off including her black panties and was scrambling to lower his pants. He almost jumped on her in her seat but struggled to get access to her golden pussy.

"Let's get out of the car Mag's we'll have more room." Gary ordered.

Soon Gary had her leaning backwards over the back of his car naked as her fucked her at last. She was a little dry but nothing that a big wodge of spit wouldn't help. Half a dozen deep strokes and he was cumming like never before. Maggie was just lying back grunting and Gary thought to himself that she must have had a shed load of orgasms from his powerful performance.

"Get down on your knees Mags and suck the biggest cock you've ever had," Gary sneered.

"John's, John's, is b,b,bigger" she sputtered back, before sliding down to her knees on the rough gravel.

She opened her mouth and took in his half hard cock, thinking as she did, "Yeh John's is bigger, way bigger and harder too and if she was with him he would have made her cum a whole handful of times before he even would have put it in, and he wouldn't have had her kneeling on rough ground being forced to suck him off."

After getting her to lick and suck his monster cock Gary pulled her up and turned her round to bend her over.

"Ever had it up the ass baby?" Gary laughed.

NO! She thought, but she couldn't find the words.

John

Just as John reached a short distance away from the copse he killed the bike engine. He propped the bike and walked the last few yards. In the half light he saw his wonderful loving wife bent over the back of soft top ford being fucked from behind. She was grunting and groaning as Gary fucked into her with a rapid motion.

"Grrrr, take it Mags, you know you love being ass fucked, Gary snorted.

Maggie just grunted as the pain shot through her ass in harsh spikes.

John was devastated, his whole world crumpled, how could she? He stupidly thought she loved him. But how could she do this? Millions of thoughts passed through his senseless mind. But the main one was "kill" he was going to kill them both, Gary first.

He reached forward and put his open left hand over the top of Gary's head and putting his first two fingers into Gary's eyes he peeled him back from Maggie.

"AAHH" Gary shouted as he turned around to face his attacker.

"What the fuck? Ha, if it isn't the wimp husb..." Gary cried.

But he didn't get to even finish the sentence before the first punch landed.

John's favourite straight right knocked Gary clean out on his feet and he crumpled backwards.

Maggie had turned around leaning against the car, she saw John pick Gary up and punch him full in the face. He was totally limp and being held up to be punched.

"NO JOHN" Maggie cried.

But John took no notice whatsoever, continuing to punch Gary in the face, knocking him down then picking him up again. A hellish cycle of systematic beating, picking him up holding him up with one hand and punching him in the face with the other. Over and over again until both Gary's eyes were swollen shut, his nose was flat and definitely broken, several teeth were broken and possibly his jaw too.

"Please John no more, you'll kill him," Maggie pleaded surprisingly coming out of her drug induced stupor.

"Ok, I've done his face, now let's see how his body work stacks up," John growled.

The first left broke a rib, as did the following right. Then John got a little tired of lifting and holding him up.

" I guess I'm not as fighting fit as I thought I was," John stated with an evil grin.

"Stop this now John, what will happen to us if you kill him?" Maggie continued to plead.

John dragged Gary over to the car and laid his unconscious body back over the tailgate.

Maggie moved towards John as she prepared to cuddle him but he moved in front of Gary, pushing her aside. CLUMP.. The next left hook slammed into his body, breaking two more ribs.

"That's better, more room for leverage," John simply stated.

HUMPH, the next one went in, then another then another.

"It" bang.

"Takes" bang.

"A lot of" thump.

"Practice" thump.

"And training" thump.

"And fitness, along" bang.

"With power," thunk.

John stopped and leaned on Gary's limp body.

"To break someone's ribs with one punch, but of course it helps if they're already asleep, so they can't tense their stomach muscles, " John stated calmly, breathing heavily.

"No John you can't hit him any more, he's done, you've won, please stop it," Maggie cried.

"To answer your first question, what will happen to us if I kill him? Well there is NO US," he simply replied. "And he's already beat me because he took you."

Maggie whimpered.

"So I can't of won since I'm already beaten, and I can't kill anyone since I'm already dead. I died tonight when I saw you with him, so it won't matter what I do to him or anybody because I'm not here, you see?" John laughed inside at his insane logic.

"John, just let me .. "

Bang, John sunk his fist into Gary's stomach making him slide down until he was propped up with his ass on the bumper and his legs stretched out in front of his broken body.

"Ok I'll make this a final blow," John smiled.

Jumping up on the car boot lid John stood above Gary looking down upon him.

"Yeehaa" John screamed and jumped up as high as he could. He came down with all his weight with both feet landing on Gary's left shin. BANG, Gary's shin bone cracked.

Maggie cried out and immediately turned and threw up.

John stood for a moment over Gary and then bent over and laid him flat. He then moved around and dragged his limp body to the edge of the track, then he rolled him into the ditch with a push of his foot.

Maggie groaned and slowly stood upright. John went to the car and picked up all the loose clothes, he opened the car and took out a blanket from the boot, he put all of the clothing and shoes into the blanket. He didn't want Margaret to have any way to cover herself against the open air, he wanted her to be totally exposed to the elements.

With the car's soft top roof retracted John knew that Margaret would have no cover at all and would have to choose between walking naked and bear foot down the gravel track or make her way through the bramble covered copse, to get anywhere.

"Walk, but not to my house, anywhere, but just fuck off out of my sight," John growled.

He pulled the keys out of the ignition and picked up the blanket by the corners. He jumped on his bike and rode off down the track towards home.

Maggie.

Night had fallen and all light was gone. Maggie suddenly felt more alone and exposed than she ever had. She determined that she had to walk to the farm and talk to John and explain properly and she had to get help for Gary, she didn't want John to be convicted of murder, even if they ended up apart from each other he just couldn't go to prison.

She had nothing to cover her naked body, nothing to put on her feet so she just started walking on the sharp cutting gravel, in the pitch black darkness. She put both arms straight in front of her and stepped gingerly in the direction she thought was right. She literally went five yards before she fell into the bramble covered ditch. She screamed as the thorns and stinging nettles attacked her naked body. Crying in pain and frustration she crawled back out of the ditch onto the gravel track.

She realised the only way she could travel along the track and not fall into the ditch again was to feel her way. She crawled on all fours feeling her way with her hands in front of her.

The gravel cut into her hands and knees as she slowly crawled her way up the track on all fours, crying and whimpering at the pain both going through her exposed naked body as well as her tortured mind. But she felt that each cut on her pain filled hands and each scrape of her blood soaked knees served to remind her why she was there and the pain she had caused her loving husband.

John

Back at his house, John knew that Margaret would come home but he didn't know how long it would take her. As it was he only had to wait for three hours before she dropped against the door, naked, cold, bleeding and exhausted.

"I guess you've learned a cold hard lesson then?" John asked.

"Yes," was all she could muster up to reply.

"Ok, I'm sorry Margaret, so let's get you cleaned up and those cuts and scratches cleaned and dressed, my poor love, but first a warm bath." John said in his most comforting voice.

John had already put an ice poultice on his cut and swollen knuckles and dressed them with antiseptic bandages.

Maggie sat next to John, cleaned and bandaged, in her sweat suit. She had explained why she had gone with Gary, all about the drugging and the rough, crap sex, and the fact that she got no pleasure from it. She told him of Gary's smaller cock, but then without realising it she told him about the anal sex. She didn't realise that John already knew about it because he had seen her.

"Don't worry my love. Everything can be sorted," he said putting his arm around her and pulling her towards him kissing her head. Maggie really thought that John understood but she did notice that he hadn't called her "Mags" as he usually did.

"We should go back to Gary and check to see if he's ok," Maggie whispered, "we don't want him to die John, or we don't want you to be convicted of murder so we need to make sure he's ok."

"Ok I'll grab the torch and we can go now, it's only half two, we have hours before daylight," he stated.

They both got on the bike and headed off up the lane and then the track. Reaching the car they both got off the bike. John flicked the torch on and shone it down into the ditch. John looked at his former life enemy and let the beam fall on his face. He could see that his chest was still. His face was a mess, covered in dry encrusted blood and swollen to the point of total disfigurement. What John guessed was that Gary had probably died from punctured or collapsed lungs and was already either dead or near dead when he was pushed into the ditch. He wouldn't have survived anyway, even if Margaret had got him help.

"He's dead." John said calmly.

"Oh no, oh no, it can't be so, what are we going to do John?"

John turned and shone the torch directly in his grieving wife's face. She squinted against the brightness and put up her bandaged hand to shade her eyes.

"You should be dead too, you cheating bitch," John spat at her.

"What?" She mumbled, " but I thought you've forgiven me? I thought you understood why I did it, you do John, you do, you said you forgave me." She moaned.

" I lied." He smiled, just like you did every day of our life, every time you said, I love you. Every time you looked at me, you've always thought of him. And here we are, because of your concern for him. Because you don't love me, you love him. So I lied, just like you have since we met, all through our wedding vows in church, and every day of our marriage since."

"NO, NO, NO, JOHN, NO," she shouted.

"Yes Margaret, you killed my heart, I knew it when he called you Mags, and you didn't protest or stop him. I'm the only one who was supposed to call you that."

She dropped the hand shielding her eyes and dropped her head too. She knew that he was wrong but she knew she'd fucked up. She'd fucked everything up when she went to his car with him. She shouldn't have even spoken to him. Sure he'd drugged her but they'd taken a while to kick in and she could have stopped him leading her away from the party. Deep down she knew that at that time she knew they might have sex and deep down she wanted to find out what it would be like with someone else. John was wrong when he said she loved him or even thought about him, but he was right when he said she didn't protest, and the first sign of that was letting him call her "Mags."

"Now take off your clothes, all of them, take off all your dressings too." He growled.