Bitter Sweet 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dafne let out a satisfied moan, her juices flowing liberally and smearing my nose and wetting my chin through the mask as her movements got more energetic. My tongue stretched further as I hoped she'd orgasm soon and be content with that, leaving only Angla to torment me.

"Enjoying yourself?" Angla asked as she stopped stroking me.

"God yes," said Dafne, slowing slightly. "His tongue is longer than yours."

"Try scissoring on his dick then," Angla said. "Let's see if he can please me."

Angla's feet lifted as Dafne eased herself up. Dafne's round ass and sweet pussy hovered above me for a moment as she planted her hands on my chest and lifted herself off my face. As one pussy disappeared, another came with Angla's stocking-covered toes lodging under my shoulders.

Dafne sat astride me, her warm wet pussy pressing my cock against me as she settled, her ankles squeezing my sides.

Meanwhile, Angla was lowering herself down, her pussy inching towards my waiting tongue as her knees pressed my shoulders flat. Her mound grazed my lips as my tongue snaked up, lapping at the smooth skin. Her aroma assailed my nose with a trace of perfume sweetening her musky bouquet.

I inched closer to orgasm as Dafne rode my cock, the erotic thrill coaxing me to work harder at licking Angla's pussy lips. As the pleasure grew, I began to brush Dafne's stocking-covered legs, my fingertips urging her to pound harder.

I twitched as Angla twisted and pulled my nipples.

"Slave!" she said sharply, "who told you to do that?"

With my mouth full of her pussy, I reasoned the question was rhetorical and I tensed for the next swat of the rod.

"Answer me," she said, pulling and twisting my nipples again.

"Nm mff," I struggled to speak from the side of my mouth.

She eased up slightly, still pulling my nipples as I felt Dafne's shudder through my cock and heard her moan. The pleasure from her pussy stroking my shaft mixed with the pain in my nipples as I nearly shouted, "No one!"

She released my nipples and settled back on my face. Dafne was shuddering again, her knees squeezing and her nails digging into my torso as they scraped down my ribs.

Thwap! I tensed , waiting for the next on the other nipple.

Thwap! I tried to concentrate on licking, knowing if I faltered, my already stinging nipples would be glowing red with punishment.

"Such a naughty slave, let's see how you do without hands," she said as she stood.

Dafne was grunting now, leaning forward to rub her clit over my cock head. I could see now how satisfied Dafne looked as her hips flexed over me, sending a thrill through me with every stroke.

I wished I was inside Dafne, with the pleasure doubled or tripled from my thick cock stretching her pussy walls. I bent my head further and saw my skin pinched as her fingernails pressed whitely in, the pain of them digging into my ribs masked by throbbing cock until now.

My eyes were straining sideways in their sockets when Angla returned. Dafne suddenly grunted loudly and came to a shuddering stop, her fingernails scraping down my skin as she straightened, her face contorted in a rictus of pleasure. She slid off my cock, leaving me dissatisfied and desperate for release.

Angla now stepped over me and hooked her toes in under my elbow, the fabric of her hose pressing softly as she pushed my arm up and out. She smiled as she allowed me a long look at her glistening pussy. She bent to clip a rope she held to the strap on my wrist. The rope reminded me of some BDSM porn I'd watched. I found myself beginning to sympathise with what those girls went through.

Dafne looked down at me, hands on her hips and big smile on her face. "A slave has to be careful about what he does with his hands," she said in an amused tone. She bent at the waist, locking eyes with me. "This isn't some free-for-all for your enjoyment. This is about your Mistress's pleasure, not yours, you pansy-assed loser." She swatted me on the hip with her bare foot for emphasis.

Angla finished threading the ropes through the metal rings, immobilizing my arms.

"That's good form, Dafne," Angla commented, "Keep him in his place. Remind them of their subservient status. That is why they seek out your services, after all."

With my arms pinned, the pair stood towering on either side of me.

"Shall we start?" asked Angla, "You're nicely in the mood now."

Dafne giggled. "Yes, I should thank him for pleasing me so well."

Angla threw her head back and laughed before stepping over me. "What do you want to do first?"

"Well, you said my ball-kicking needs a bit of work."

Angla put her arm around Dafne's waist as they walked to the jumble of equipment dumped on the chair.

"We could do that but you've never used a leather cock cage--"

The door chimed.

"Front door monitor," Angla said with some annoyance. The front door monitor blossomed into life. "It's Suzzi," she said, delight colouring her voice. "You carry on. I'll go see what she wants."

Dafne picked through the equipment on the cushion before selecting the cock cage. With that thin lipped grin, she started to pull the laces loose as her gaze tracked down to my now flaccid cock.

"Let's get you hard again," she said as she stepped astride my waist and sat down on my chest.

The laces from the thing trailed over my thigh as she set it down and grasped my cock. She swept her hair back as she bent forward and started tickling my helmet with the tip of her tongue. I felt the thrill surge down to my ball sack.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the door open.

"Who's enjoying themselves?" asked a new voice. Suzzi's I supposed.

Dafne stopped and looked up.

"You know Suzzi?" Angla asked.

I took the chance while they were distracted and turned my head as Suzi removed her coat. She had a voluptuous figure. Her halter top was well filled and her hips and thighs swelled within the confines of her short, tight denim skirt.

"Yes, we met that time--" began Dafne.

"Yes, yes sweetie, you two should get to know each other if you're taking over Chloe's place," Angla cut in.

The redheaded Suzzi looked me up and down, her eyes pausing first on my cock then on my collar. "And who's the lucky slave?"

"He's for Dafne to hone her skills on before the Guild exam tomorrow. She's been coming in with me for a few of the punters--"

"Clients, dear," Suzzi corrected.

"As you say, dearest. Clients, but they can be fussy and I don't want to lose any," said Angla.

"Having a young, pretty thing like her will give half of them heart attacks," Suzzi commented, cocking her head in Dafne's direction.

Dafne left me to join them.

"She's just completed her service and wants to make money now. With Mistress Chloe retiring soon, it makes sense helping Dafne buy into her enterprise ," Angla continued.

"Aha," exclaimed Suzzi as she approached to take a closer look at me... or my cock, to be accurate. She placed her bag on the floor and knelt at my side, reaching out to take my cock in her hand. "He's got a decent dick on him," she observed, "What's it like for fucking?"

"We're going to find out later," said Angla. "First comes Dafne's practice. Believe me, he'll be thankful for a fuck then."

"Oh, I was hoping for a quickie. Would that spoil things for you?" asked Suzzi politely.

Angla laughed. "You'll have to ask Dafne, he's hers. Perhaps she'll do it for a favour down the road."

"Yes, go ahead," agreed Dafne pleasantly, "We've had our little warm up. Have some fun if you want to."

Suzzi stood and hiked her skirt up, revealing a silky bright green thong which she wiggled down to display a bright red, neatly trimmed landing strip. As the thong fell to her ankles, she stepped out of it and straddled me. Her ass on full display, she lowered herself and reached between her smooth thighs for my cock.

Her expert fingers soon had my cock fully erect and me relieved to have some real sex. My head entered her as she pressed down. The feeling was incredible, and I stiffened even more as I thought about the chance to empty my aching balls .

Dafne stepped onto my chest in her stocking-covered feet. Her ass looming above me was perfectly framed by the garters. She gazed at from between her well-toned legs. She gave a playful giggle.

Her pussy lips were slightly parted with the pink hood of her clit pressing through. She prodded the leather flap tip of the rod to my cheek. I could feel it pressing over the material of the thin mask as she rested the tip on my cheek.

Fixing her eyes on mine, she mockingly asked: "You like that, big boy? Do you enjoy Suzzi using your pathetic cock for her satisfaction and amusement?"

She and Angla began giggling again. Angla held her stomach as she laughed.

Dafne drew back the rod as her smile thinned. Phat! My cheek stung, mixing pleasure and pain as Suzzi rode my throbbing cock behind her. She squatted to sit on my chest, her foot coming forward to rest on my chin.

"Lick it," she ordered as she pressed on my chin and forced my mouth open.

I bent my head forward, feeling the pull of the rope as my tongue crept out to lick her dirty stocking-covered foot. I could feel the stocking shift around as my tongue stroked her sole. She curled her toes down so I could lick them as well.

Suzzi was in the throes of it, moaning and groaning as she pounded up and down. The thrill of her tight pussy coaxing me to come outweighed the uncomfortable sensation of my still aching balls. I closed my eyes as I focused on the pleasure and let my tongue work over the slickness of Dafne's hose.

I took little notice when she lifted her foot away.

Phat! Dafne struck my cheek with her rod.

My eyes snapped open.

She giggled. "Want to taste my pussy again? Huh, big boy? I want to see if you can service two pussies at once. A multi-service slave has to be able to multi-task."

Dafne gently slapped my cheek again with the crop. "Open that mouth, bitch-boy!" she ordered, "Time for more servicing."

She shifted, standing on my chest again.

"Does big boy want to lick me clean?" Dafne leant forward and placed her hands on her slender hips, staring down at me with that thin smile of hers. I'b been expecting another session of licking her pussy, when she suddenly thrust her toes into my mouth.

I tried to concentrate on the thrill Suzzi was inducing in my cock, the pressure in my groin growing as I felt my pleasure building. Suzzi gave a stifled scream as I felt her tunnel clench me. I almost groaned in frustration as the waves gripping my cock didn't take me with her.

Dafne twisted her foot, her big toe lodging in my cheek. She giggled again, looking down on me, her eyes bright and a smile on her lips. She took her foot out and wiped it over my face; I felt glad of the mask. Her foot returned to the ground.

Suzzi leant forwards as she dismounted, bending my cock awkwardly as she did. A reminder that my balls still ached.

"Mmm, the perfect first hit of the day," cooed Suzzi, running her fingers through her red tresses. I noticed beads of perspiration had formed on her upper lip. "That was good enough to last till my first appointment."

"Well, Suzzi dear," began Angla, "I don't want to be a killjoy but we need to get on. If you want, you can sit and watch for a few minutes while we get ready."

"No, I'll come back later," decided Suzzi. "We can talk then. I'll see myself out."

Dafne looked over her shoulder watching Angla and Suzzi chat. She turned back to face me, giggling lightly and smiled down at me. "It looks like were ready, big boy."

She turned and walked down me, holding out her arms for balance as she placed a foot on each of my hips. I dared lift my head a little to look down. Suzzi disappeared out of view as Angla walked back over and stepped between my spread legs, stabbing at my thighs with her toes till I'd spread my legs wide again.

Phat! The sensitive tip of my cock blazed where Dafne struck. My hips twitched as I gritted my teeth. I felt a foot press under my balls, and I tensed for another kick. Instead, the toes rubbed the sensitive skin. The feel of her silky hose countering the fading pain and strengthening my erection.

Dafne giggled, forewarning me that she was about to strike. She lightly kicked my vulnerable cock. When it bounced to a stop, she did it again, slightly harder this time.

As I twitched, Dafne went down on her knees and bent her head forward. I felt a dribble of saliva on my helmet, followed by the palm of her hand as her other hand grasped just under the rim. For seconds it felt delicious, the thrill spreading through me.

Angla's toes pushed at my balls, squeezing them against my body. My hips gave an involuntary jerk. Dafne giggled, wobbling on top of me as Angla's toes gave me another prod.

"All right," Angla announced with a clap of her hands, "Let's get started with the cock cage."

Dafne sat astride my stomach, her hand still grasping my cock. I heard her spit, then felt the soft caress as her palm brushed over my helmet. My cock responded, thickening in her grasp as I felt the pleasure surge through it.

Dafne giggled again as she brought it throbbing to its full size. I felt her fingers take the tip, then the cool embrace of the leather as it closed around the shaft. She continued to tease my helmet as my cock was pulled about by Angla lacing and pulling to tighten the leather sheath, working her way to the top.

"You put the loop around his balls," she instructed as she grabbed them, "then tighten it as you would a normal one."

I felt the wide leather band slip around and tighten, leaving my balls bulging at the bottom.

"Here, you have a go. It's as easy as it looks," said Angla.

Dafne did it three times while Angla's skilful hands kept me hard.

"You can leave it on and try a little foot play with it," Angla said as she stood.

The image flashed in my mind of her stocking-covered feet caressing it, and of how little it would take for me to come. I wondered if my balls still worked strapped up as they were?

"Come on," Angla said as she walked to one of my outstretched arms. "Let's get him untied."

Dafne stood, giving me a good view of her ass and pussy. Between her legs, I could see the laces dangling from her hand. My cock jerked as she tugged, my balls bouncing slightly.

"Come on, you can play as much as you like after," Angla said jovially.

They both took an arm, freeing me from the rings in the floor while I lay staring at the ceiling. I risked a glance as the stood and moved towards my feet. I let my head drop back as Angla lifted the chair from between my legs.

"There," said Dafne as she stood.

Angla looked at me. "Up on your feet," she barked.

I scrambled to my feet, ropes dangling from the straps on my wrists as Angla stood waiting, hands on hips.

"Bring the table over here," she said, tapping her foot on the carpet in front of her.

I walked over to the heavy wooden coffee table, my muscles bulged as I lifted. This would have taken the pair of them, I thought as I walked it across. I half-dropped it to the floor in front of her. She took a step back and shook her head.

"No, six inches back," she commanded.

Thwack. Dafne hit my cheek as I bent. I gritted my teeth against the sting of the pain. Dafne just giggled. She stroked my balls with the tip of her rod as I grunted to I shifted it.

"Lie down on it," Angla ordered as I straightened.

I turned and sat on the edge. Thwap. My shoulder blazed as Angla's rod struck.

"On your stomach," she snapped.

I quickly lay down correctly. Angla put the rod flat against my head. "Back," she said, applying pressure. I slid back until my chin rested on the edge. The tip dropped as she turned and walked back toward Dafne. I twisted my head to follow her, feeling vulnerable with them hidden from view.

Thwack. Dafne hit my ass cheek. "Lie still," she said sternly.

Her hand ran down my shin to lift my foot and rest it on her knee, the heavy steel ring twisting the strap around as she threaded the rope through it. As that was happening Angla pulled on the rope to tie one of my arms down to the leg of the table. Within a minute, all four of my limbs were stretched out.

I felt the tip of Dafne's rod brushing over my cheek, then into my crack and down over my rose bud to start poking and jiggling my stretched balls. Another tip started to brush up and down my thigh and then stopped. I felt anxious as I waited, blind to what was going on behind me, and worrying about how exposed my balls felt, strapped up as they were.

Dafne giggled as Angla's tip lifted.

"Right, time for some practice," Angla announced, "Go bring the chair and put your shoes back on."

The mention of shoes had me worried; that couldn't be covered by the rules. Worse, with everything out of sight the camera in my collar wouldn't pick it up. Some fingers slipped into my crack and brushed down, stopping to fondle my balls before grasping the leather sheath that encased my shaft.

She began to milk me, slowly sliding the sheath while rubbing my helmet in her wet palm.

"Wait a minute while I get him hard for you," Angla said, "Now remember, not too hard, he needs to feel it but not to be left writhing in agony. Don't get too enthusiastic."

"Yes, Domina," she answered meekly.

I could feel the sheath tighten as my cock swelled; the pleasure from her ministrations mixed with the tingling induced by the tightening leather restraint. My helmet throbbed, fit to burst as she stopped.

"I think that should do," Angla said as she released me. "Why not start with his cock, practice your aim on the head."

I braced myself feeling trapped and angry. Angry at the motherfucker who got what he deserved, angry at the smart ass judge who'd delivered me into the hands of these sadists with their call-me-'Mistress' airs and graces.

Thunk. The first blow sent my cock bouncing as the platform of her shoe struck its target. The pain was less than I expected but after three or four kicks, I could feel the throb start and the strain on my balls ease as the sheath slackened.

I counted ten before she stopped, my cock too soft now for her to carry on.

"Well that was good, do you want to harden him up for more?" asked Angla.

"No, I'll do his balls next. Get that out of the way and take a rest while we decide what's next."

"If it wasn't against contract, we could have had some anal play, but never mind," said Angla resignedly.

"I've already practised that twice," Dafne said with a giggle.

Scrunch. It was a light tap, the pain lasting a second, but the throbbing was still there when she aimed the second blow. I jerked with the pain of that one as they squashed against my cock.

"Sorry," Dafne said.

"It's alright," Angla replied, "You might do better with your shoes off for this."

The pain subsided a little as I waited, my chest sticky under me and perspiration cooling my shoulder blades.

Smack! I clenched my teeth and balled my fists as she struck again, her soft toes causing the pain to flare up again. Smack, smack, smack. She delivered three rapid ones, the last making me jerk.

Somewhere behind me, Angla laughed.

Smack, smack. Another two and I jerked a little harder.

Thwap. My cheek burned. Thwap. The other one matched it as Angla barked: "Don't move."

Dafne giggled. Smack, smack, smack. I groaned. My balls felt like they were on fire.

My sight went blurry as tears welled in my eyes. I was beginning to know how that motherfucker at the bar felt, except he'd had his all in one dose. If I hadn't been so quick I might not be here now, but I still cursed him under my breath for starting it.

I survived another rapid fire round of three before Angla called a halt.

"You can practise more later," she assured Dafne, "Now help me untie him and we can decide what to do next."