Bitter Sweet 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sagged on the table, glad it was all over, except of course the throbbing pain in my balls. As the ropes loosened my limbs flopped down to the floor.

"Get off," ordered Dafne as she came around and stooped to pick up my leash.

I slid around and started to stand.

"On your hands and knees in front of your Mistress," she said as she yanked the leash.

I dropped down and shuffled after her still trailing the ropes as she turned and walked to the couch. She stopped me in front of it and sat down, bringing her feet up to rest on my back. Angla sat next to her and also rested her feet on me.

"So, what else do you need to brush up on?" Angla asked.

Dafne moved a foot to the side of my face as she answered, "I've never used nipple clamps."

"What else is there? Have you used a pricker wheel?"

"No, not yet," said Dafne, stroking her toes over my lips.

"How about ball clamps?"

"I did that the first session with you," Dafne replied, forcing her toes into my mouth.

I started licking and sucking on her toes through the hose.

"It'll be easier to do that in the chamber," said Angla reflectively.

Dafne giggled as I jiggled her big toe in my mouth.

Thwap. "Be still, slave," commanded Angla as her rod swatted my cheek.

Dafne withdrew her foot sopping wet with my saliva.

"Shall we start?" she asked, her feet going to the floor.

"Yes, if you want. We can stop for a break after."

I heard the word "break" and longed for relief, hoping that the treatment with the nipple clamps would be a short lesson. I followed on hands and knees as they led the way into the chamber.

"There are few things in this world more endearing than watching a hapless slave crawl about on all fours," commented Angla, "Wouldn't you agree, Mistress Dafne?"

"Absolutely," she concurred, peering back at my bare, upturned ass as I slinked across the floor.

I felt the grain in the artificial wood, my knees sensitive to the ridges and dips as she left me waiting and walked out of sight towards the wall. I heard a creak as Angla opened the cupboard, but didn't dare look in case either of them saw. There was no doubt I would find out what they had planned for me soon enough.

I heard the rumble of wheels behind me grow louder until Angla stopped a trolley next to me.

"Up on your feet slave," Angla ordered.

I scrambled up, snatching a quick glance at the trolley and seeing a pastry pricker as I straightened. I looked over my head as they reached upward, pulling my arms up in the air as they threaded the rope through the rings embedded in a beam dangling over my head.

They then threaded it through the rings embedded above me, pulling my arms up. Dafne left and came back with two more ropes and a beam. Again, they tied my ankles so my legs were similarly stretched and secured.

"Shall we start with the pricker wheel?" Angla asked.

"Yes. We might as well," Dafne answered with a giggle, as the winch creaked and the ropes pulled my arms up and out.

She circled behind me as Angla walked back to the trolley.

Dafne giggled mischievously as I felt what seemed to be a cold rush of iced water down my spine. My back arched and I jerked forward. I realised it was the tines of the damned pricker wheel.

Thwap! Angla's rod struck my thigh. "You're trying my patience, slave," she said sternly.

I tried to hold still as she ran the points down me again, but the pin pricks of pain had me arching slowly against the pressure. When she got to the lower end of my back, she rolled the device over one of my ass cheeks. She crossed over my cheek several times before administering the same treatment to the other side of my ass. I endured the agony while trying to remain motionless.

It traced up and around my hip as she circled to my front. She ran it slowly across my stomach and upward onto my hardened nipple. I jerked back. The previous punishment left my nipple sensitive, and I instinctively pulled away.

Angla's rod struck me, this time across my ass cheek. Dafne looked me in the eye, her smile turning thin as she rolled the tines slowly over my tenderized nipple again. I balled my fingers into fists and looked above her head as I tried to freeze my body.

As she lifted the device off my skin I glanced down to see her eyes fixed on mine. She moved the silver pricker over to my other nipple. I closed my eyes as the pricks started below it, trying to lock my shoulder forward as the first jolt of pain raced to my brain.

My lips went white as I compressed them, stifling the cry in my throat. She rolled it back from a different direction, then over again from a third. My breath puffed out when it lifted, and I opened my eyes she was going to her knees before me, her breasts jiggling a few inches from my cock.

Dafne sat back, resting her ass on her heels. Suddenly, my head was pulled back as the mask tightened on my face. Angla had taken up position behind me. She pressed the tip of her riding crop against my jaw and gave it a light tap.

"I've given you enough warnings," she said as she released me, drawing the rod back across my shoulder.

Thwack! I had tensed up my shoulders in anticipation of being struck, but Angla surprised me and smacked the crop across my ass. I jerked, and Dafne slapped my helmet with her palm.

"Umph," I breathed out as I felt my balls tingle.

Slap! She hit it again. "Keep quiet," she said, her tone firm and authoritative.

Thwack! Angla targeted the spot that was still smarting from her last blow. Three more hits followed in quick succession. The pain grew steadily, and crescendoed when she reached ten. then seemed to plateau for the final few.

Angla grasped the fabric of the mask, pulling my head back. "Slave, when your superiors instruct you to do something, you do it without question. Otherwise, there are consequences. Understood?"

She tugged on my head again, her rod visible as she brought it to my cheek. "I'm waiting," she said, growing impatient.

"Yes Mistress," I said loudly, imitating a soldier's 'Yes Sir'.

As she released me, I felt the first prick on my taut inner thigh. I froze, feeling the points as Dafne rolled it up over the soft skin towards my crotch, leaving a blazing trail behind. She rolled it slowly back down with a snigger as my leg trembled.

The tip of Angla's rod brushed over my balls and traced down my encased shaft to rest on my helmet. To my relief, she only stroked it, her sticky spittle lubricating it. I let my head slip forward a little and watched Dafne concentrate as she applied the pricker to the thigh of my leg.

Against my will and despite the new line of fiery ant bites tracking up to my crotch, my cock started to thicken with the pleasure of the leather flap stroking my fraenum. I flinched and stiffened as Dafne rolled the tines over my balls. The thought of the pricks penetrating my bulging skin filled me with terror.

Her hand was steady as she touched my leg and rolled back. It was like tiny electric sparks from a blunt sewing machine needle. I felt instant relief as she began to slowly roll it down my leg. I tried to concentrate on Angla toying with my cock. I felt near now, throbbing wildly within the confines of the sheath.

Dafne wasted no time in continuing my torment with the shiny little wheel. She ran it up and over my groin, circling it several times before stopping.

"That went quite well," said Angla in a casual tone. She was speaking to Dafne through my spread legs. "If you've had enough we can move on to the clamps." She dropped the working end of the riding crop to the floor between my feet, but kept a firm grip on the handle.

I was caught unawares when Angla flipped her wrist upward, slapping the tip of her crop soundly against my cock and balls. The strap around my aching balls tightened and I screwed up my face in pain.

Dafne stood up before me and locked her gaze with my own. "Are you getting a good idea of your lowly position around here, you snivelling bitch?"

I answered in the manner in which I was growing accustomed. "Yes, Mistress."

She sneered back at me, half smiling. "You have no idea how pleased that makes me feel, slave." It was obvious she was being sarcastic.

She placed her palm on her chest to steady herself, reached back and slapped me across the ass with her hand half a dozen times. "It took you long enough to learn how to address me properly. Your average nitwit would have figured it out in half the time."

I looked above her. She reached out and ran the tines across my ribs before walking to the trolley.

"We won't need this anymore," said Angla as she scooped up the laces in her hand. Firmly, she pulled my cock up and started to unbuckle the strap that encircled my swollen balls. When she released me, I breathed an inner sigh of relief as my balls swung free.

My eyes strained down to see a small, heavy velvet bag in Dafne's hand. Her eyes flicked to my chest and she reached out with a manicured hand and clenched one of my nipples between her finger and thumb, stretching it out she then fastened a clamp over it.

The vice-like squeeze caught my areola as well, biting into my nipple like a pincher. I felt a second clamp on my other nipple. Dafne looked squarely into my eyes again as she reached into the velvet bag a third time. She came up with a pair of lead fishing weights. She hooked the weights onto the rings dangling from the nipple clamps.

The clamps twisted flat, biting under the nipples as they stretched them downward. My breath hissed between clenched teeth.

Dafne's eyes flew to my face. "Did you say something, slave?" Her eyes narrowed as they focused on mine.

From the side Angla broke the silence with a clap. "Obviously he has not learned to speak unless spoken to. I think we need a gag."

Dafne threw a crooked smile at me. I heard the swishing motion of Angla's stocking-covered upper thighs as she padded across the floor behind me. The swishing stopped for a moment and then resumed as Angla made her way back. Angla handed Dafne a red rubber ball with black leather straps dangling from it.

Dafne turned to face me and stretched her arms over my shoulders. Her breasts pressed against my chest. A trace of her perfume met my nose while she fastened the strap; and the velvet bag brushed my back as her nimble fingers threaded the buckle in place.

She put the ball into my mouth, holding it in as she tightened the strap. She reached back around grabbing the mask, pulling my head around as she leaned to the side to check it. My nipples ached as she stepped back and gravity pulled on them again, causing me to stiffen and brace.

I felt the discomfort of my stretched nipples as I saw her studying me. he dropped into a squat. I felt her pull on my ball bag then felt the pinch of a much larger clamp on the loose skin.

My balls were squeezed as she hung a weight on the clamp pinching my balls. With this, I crossed the threshold from stinging pain to a dull, throbbing ache. Dafne chortled and bounced them several times in the palm of her hand.

"Dafs, do you want to finish here?" asked Angla, holding her hand out in front of herself and inspecting her nails. "I need to powder my nose. I'll put the coffee on while I'm there."

"Okay. I'll be two seconds and join you," Dafne replied, standing.

Dafne watched Angla walk away over my shoulder, then stepped in close and kissed my cheek. "Don't get lonely, big boy; I'll be back."

I felt my saliva start to dribble after a while. I was doing my best to ignore the pain and think of better times, recalling parties, friends, girls I'd fucked. I tried to stay still so not to make the weight on my balls swing too much.

It must have been ten, fifteen minutes before I heard the door open and someone walk across and stop behind me. The weights on my balls danced and clinked as I heard the thwap of her rod and the giggle that told me it was Dafne.

The relief was instantaneous as she unhooked the weights, the same with the bite of the clamp as she removed it. I almost wanted to thank her as the pain and discomfort eased.

She drew a silky hand up through my crack to the base of my spine. "Angla's busy upstairs a minute," she said softly.

A single finger traced around as she bent under my arm to step around in front of me. She brought the finger to my navel and wriggled it in. She had elbow-high, black silk evening gloves on that let her hands slide easily up my chest until my nipples rested in the webs of her thumbs.

I looked down and locked eyes. Her lips lost their curl as she jerked the clamps off, then regained it when I jerked with the sudden pain.

"Remember," she said as she ducked behind me, "I only want to hear 'Yes Mistress' and 'No Mistress' from you," she continued as I felt her unbuckling the gag.

I rolled my jaw and licked the spittle from the corners of my mouth, while my eyes flicked from side to side watching for her to walk back around. I heard her drop the stuff on the trolley and then saw her turn to me.

She had a small white towel in one hand and she reached up to run the other down my outstretched arm, curling it around my neck as she stopped in front of me.

"You've got a nice body," she said, a trace of admiration in her voice. "Strong and supple."

She reached up and roughly dragged the towel over my chin, and then in hard circles down my chest to clean my dribble before tossing the towel back towards the trolley. She put her hands on my shoulders and traced my muscles down my chest.

When her fingertips brushed over my abs, her eyes flicked back up to mine then she sank down. Her hand continued down over my belly to drag through my pubes and grasped my shaft while the other cupped my tender balls.

I waited with growing dread as she lifted my cock and nearly gasped when her warm, wet lips sucked my helmet in. The pleasure surged through me as my cock thickened and grew, I tilted my head to look down and saw her head twist as she sucked and licked, filling me with pleasure.

My body surrendered to the thrill. I hung there watching her head bob as she pleasured me, feeling my throbbing cock tingle as her soft lips and tongue moved over it. It took a scant few minutes till my hips started to jerk and she tilted her head back, letting my cock slip from her mouth as she looked up at me.

Her eyes seemed to smile. "Ah ah big boy, can't have you coming yet."

My balls ached for release. I felt a little stupid for thinking 'this time' and set my face back to a stony neutral, inside I was boiling with pent up sexual frustration. Her hand took my jaw, pulling my mouth open as she stood up; a wicked grin flickering across her face.

She spat into my mouth. I shuddered with revulsion at the thought as she snapped it shut tight, her silky fingers pressing over my lips. I saw her thin lips broaden into a smile as I gulped, forcing it past my gag reflex.

Her fingertips brushed over my lips as she withdrew them and dropped her hand to my chest. She rubbed it through my chest hair, her other hand joining it before they parted and slid towards my nipples, her eyes flicking back to mine as her fingers found them

I tensed and raised my gaze to the top of her head as her fingers and thumbs took hold and softly rolled them. As I let the tension ease, she pinched and pulled with a little giggle, making me jerk with the sudden spike of pain.

She stepped back and turned, my head following her as she crouched and began to undo one of the ropes spreading my legs. My head snapped back as she rose, and I slid my leg over as she walked to the other floor ring. I surreptitiously eased and flexed my legs as I wondered what her next move would be.