Bitter Sweet 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I caught myself as the rational side of me wrestled back control and brought into focus the fact that she was doing this now to make a career out of it. She'd have to love me a lot to change course on that.

I brought my full attention back to the massage, my thumbs making circles on the balls of her feet. I glanced up to see her laid back with her eyes closed. My brain registered her swollen nipples, and my eyes dropped to look at her crotch and see the spot of wetness there.

Angla came back and Dafne pushed herself straighter, her hands pulling on each cup and pushing her nipples down inside.

"Dozing off with a nice foot massage. It's nice to be pampered, isn't it?" Angla commented, walking over.

"Mm, I'd like to keep him."

"Yes," Angla agreed. "He'd make a nice houseboy. You could move into Chloe's in style."

"I'd have to make up to Father first. His papers say he's a construction engineer, so Daddy could get him reassigned as an advisor and lend him to me," she said, laughing.

"In your dreams," Angla retorted, grinning at her as she sat next to her.

"I know, but a girl can dream, and that would be my wish."

My heart was beating a little faster. At least now I was sure she liked me. I didn't much care for being a houseboy, if that's what Timmy was; being confined to the kitchen wasn't my idea of fun. I wanted to enjoy Dafne's company, and go places where I could show her off.

"Diana will be here soon. Does your man need to use the toilet?"

Dafne turned her attention to me. ""Well, boy?"

It had been a long while since I'd been, though it wasn't urgent. I could probably force myself. "Yes, Mistress."

She pulled her foot from my hand and gave my chest a jab with her heel. "Yes What? You want to go?"

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, spacing the words out a little.

"Come," she said, pulling her other foot free. "I'll take you."

She stood as I turned to the door.

"Leash!" she said firmly.

I looked down and saw the loop. Quickly, I passed it up to her. She took it from my hand and started for the door. She led me past the top of the stairs and to the third door down a passageway. Surprisingly, it was a bedroom. Hers no doubt.

"Over there," she said, pointing to a door.

I turned and started to crawl.

"You can walk," she said, going over to a chest of drawers.

I mentally thanked her as I got up and restarted for the door. Now that I was here, I wanted to go.

With no clothes on, it was as easy to sit and pee, and I could stretch my legs out. The seat warmed as my skin touched it. I took time to look around.

The shelves around the shower and sink were cluttered with bottles, cans, and tubes. The smell in here was all woman. There were traces of the faint scent she'd worn and it mixed with other enticing fragrances, leaving the smell of flowers lingering.

I would have liked to explore a little, but I wasn't prepared to risk possible punishment if I got caught. Regretfully, I flushed as I finished.

She was sitting on the bed when I re-entered the bedroom. She shot up.

"All done?" she asked as I walked toward her.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Fine. Back down on your knees then."

Resignedly, I dropped to all fours.

"Leash," she said with a touch of impatience. "You should learn to anticipate these things."

I handed her the leash and she led me out and back to the lounge. She led me around in front of the sofa and positioned me for use as a footstool again.

The first thing I noticed was Angla's stocking feet, silky and warm as she rested them on my hip.

Dafne stretched her legs across my shoulders and relaxed back with a sigh.

I settled down to wait. They probably wouldn't move till Diana came.

On the face of it, it was rather ridiculous that I was attracted to her. There were times at the beginning where I would have cheerfully watched her fall off her stilettoes and break some bones, and here I was now, wondering if I could romance her.

The annunciator heralded Diana's arrival, and while Angla got up to go and greet her at the doorstep, Dafne walked to the top of the stairs with me following her. Diana came with her own slave, a slim female with largish breasts, clad neck to toe in a skin-tight black rubber one piece.

Diana was dressed in a skin tight pink outfit which emphasised the few extra kilos her frame carried.

"My, he's a nice specimen," she said, brushing her hand over my hair as she stopped in front of Dafne.

"Diana," said Angla from behind, "Meet Dafne, my protégée."

"Pleased to meet you," Diana said, holding out a black gloved hand.

"And me you," Dafne replied.

"Come, let's get sat down," Angla suggested.

Dafne moved back to let them through.

As I looked at Diana's slave passing me, an incongruous thought hit me: she was covered up to the neck and I was covered from the neck up. She glanced back at me noncommittally, her blue eyes probing mine.

"Do you want coffee, tea?" Angla asked as she saw Diana to a sofa.

"Tea, please. Milky and sweet."

"Timothy!" Angla shouted.

"Lay down, pet," Diana said casually as she sat.

The girl in black curled up at her feet.

Dafne had me kneel by her feet as she sat in her usual place.

Timmy appeared and Angla gave him the order, then I watched him scuttle back to the kitchen to prepare it. When Angla sat, they started exchanging snippets of gossip about mutual friends and associates, only stopping briefly when Timmy returned with the drinks.

After half an hour, Angla had Timmy bring in a bottle of wine and they chatted for another half hour while they drank it. Diana's motive for coming, besides the gossip, was to get them to sign on for proposition twenty nine, which would change the way establishments were taxed.

I was feeling a little tired and cramp from sitting on one hip for the hour, so I was glad for the little stretch from the crawl to the top of the stairs to see Diana off.

When we got back, Angla ordered the screen on and tuned to a local news station.

Dafne had me kneel in front of her and massage her feet again.

I was surprised and delighted to see she'd changed her panties and had a near transparent pair on now. My cock was delighted as well, shifting between my legs as it started lengthening.

As I caught one foot, the other dropped onto my chest, her toes scrunching up my chest hair. I used both thumbs and covered the sole of her foot, watching as she relaxed, looking back at me through half closed eyes.

The newsreader gave a time update of a quarter after nine. Earlier than I thought, and far too early for bed. Outside the drift from the bars to the clubs was beginning, and I was stuck massaging a foot. Albeit the foot of a beautiful young woman who I hoped was going to have sex with me later.

She swapped feet, sliding the one I'd just massaged over my chest and gently brushing her stocking-clad toes over my nipples. It was nice but my nipples weren't as sensitive as hers. The thing that was turning me on was that it felt affectionate.

"Timmy," Angla called.

As the kitchen door opened, she said, "Be a darling and massage my shoulders."

He walked around the back of the sofa and started, looking a lot more professional than I did.

"Mm," Dafne said. "I think you've just persuaded me to go for a full body massage."

She pulled her foot free and leant forward to stand. Eagerly anticipating her, I slipped my hand down the leash and held the loop up for her.

A massage meant her getting naked and me getting to lay my hands on her. A good sensual massage should put her nicely in the mood to make love, and if I was lucky, a bit of pillow talk where I might get her to reveal more about herself -- dig down to find out what was behind her professional mask.

I followed her back to her bedroom where she had me look through the dressing table's drawers for the massage oil. When I turned around, she was standing and folding up her corset, clad only in her thong and stockings, her back to me.

My cock was quick to react, stiffening while I was admiring her figure. She had one of the most beautiful bodies I'd seen: shapely legs, a tight little ass, and an exquisitely shaped waist. I willed her to turn around as I crawled towards her.

My first memory of her was her breasts bouncing when her bid won, I couldn't wait to see them in the flesh.

She'd just finished putting the corset away, when I got to her feet and straightened with the bottle in my hand. Her breasts, when she turned and looked down at me, were good handfuls. They were round and firm with either half erect nipples, or naturally large ones.

"Here," she said as she bent over, "let's get your leash out of the way."

I got a better look than I expected as they dangled plump and round, only centimetres from my face. Close up, I could see her nipples were nearly crinkle free, aroused enough for her to be anticipating sex I hoped.

"Stand up," she said, letting my leash drop.

As I did, she walked to the bed. I was a pace behind her, stopping when she reached the edge and turned to sit down.

"Pull my stockings off," she said, laying back and bringing her feet up.

I let her foot rest on my thigh while I rolled her stocking down, delighting at the feel of her soft skin as my fingers brushed over it. As I switched to the second one, I glanced up and saw her gaze fixed on me, a little smile turning the corners of her lips.

My cock was firm but not hard as it stuck out, and her eyes went to it as I released her foot.

"Do my shoulders first," she said, rolling onto her stomach and swinging her legs around.

I climbed up and over to kneel athwart her waist, my cock hardening more as I felt the warmth of her hips with my calves pressed against them. Pouring a dribble of oil into my palm, I rubbed my hands together to spread it then leant forward.

She lay on her hands, her smooth skin stretched out before me, inviting my touch. With a sigh, I started with her neck and worked out. Though I'd had professional massages, the only thing I remembered was lots of pressure, fingers digging in and kneading.

Though my technique was crude, she enjoyed it, with each breath sounding like a sigh by the time I got down to her ribs. I shifted down, my cock trailing down her ass crack as I squatted over her thighs, giving me a quick thrill and starting its revival.

Her thong stopped my fingers from exploring too far, when massaging her cheeks became caressing them and it drew a moan of appreciation from her. As I stopped to pour more oil, she wiggled her legs between mine, pushing one under and forcing me to lean on her as I lifted to let her splay her legs.

As I settled back, my eyes were drawn to her mound with the tight thong like a second skin covering it. My cock, already hard, swelled a fraction more with the ache of wanting to penetrate her sweet pussy and bury itself deep inside her.

I couldn't resist letting my fingers brush over the tight fabric moulding her pussy lips when I swapped to use two hands, one on her inner thigh and one on the outer. My fingers brushed the tender flesh of her inner thigh while my thumbs squeezed and rubbed the muscle.

I slowly worked my way down to her knee then started on the other thigh, brushing my fingers over her pussy again and eliciting a soft moan this time. This time I use my fingernails to tease her inner thigh, eliciting a few soft sighs.

She angled her foot up as I moved down to do her calf. I dutifully followed through and did both of her trim calves along with her feet. When I finished she rolled over and let me admire the sight of her nude body lay before me.

She slowly spread her legs drawing my eyes to her magnificent mound. The crotch of her thong was now all but transparent, whether from the oil from my fingers or a more natural source, the wet patch had my cock throbbing with need.

I started at her knee, working my way up till my fingers brushed the hem of the thong. Much as I was tempted, her breasts were where I wanted to start. With luck, I would be kissing my way back down here later.

I worked the other thigh, then moved on to her hips and abdomen, my thumbs sliding under the waist band. Her flesh was soft and yielding under my hands, the arch of her ribs a hard line below the swell of her breasts as I worked my way toward them.

I shifted up, my knees straddling her hips as she closed her legs. She looked at me through half lidded eyes as I settled, her scan starting on my face and travelling down to my rigid cock, a smile growing as she lay her head back.

I dribbled some oil on her sternum and spread it out across her ribs. As I smoothed it in, I found she was ticklish on her sides and had her chuckling before she caught my wrists and stopped me. As she released them, I moved my hands to cup her breasts, palming her nipples as my fingers caressed the mounds.

Her nipples hardened quickly and I soon shifted my focus to them, squashing and rubbing over the hard nubs as her soft moans started. From there, it was a small step to lean forward and start sucking and licking one. She responded with a groan and her hands flew up to cradle my head, her fingers gripping as they pulled my head in.

I swapped nipples, and at the same time, lifted my knee over her to kneel sideways, bringing my free hand down to stroke over her belly and play with her navel. Her moans were now sprinkled with sighs as her head rolled from side to side, her stomach sinking and rising as her breath shortened.

My plan was working in part; I'd hoped to get her aroused enough to order me to fuck her. She certainly seemed aroused, but it looked like I'd have to take the foreplay a little further to make that happen.

I circled my fingers around her navel, spiralling out till they dipped below her waistband, then paused momentarily as I felt her hips rise in response.

"Take it off," she said huskily.

I stopped sucking and turned as she lifted her hips higher. I slipped her thong down, revealing the thinnest of landing strips, looking only a few hairs wide. Dropping back, she pulled her knees up, feet in the air, to let me slip it off.

As she lowered her legs she opened them. I took that as an invitation and bent forward, extending my tongue as I did. The oil masked both the fragrance and taste. At any other time, I might have objected, but the need to fuck her -- possess her -- overruled it here.

I felt her arm across my calf, then her hand brushing up my thigh. It was my turn to sigh with delight as her fingers closed around my shaft and she began to squeeze and stroke it.

My tongue was teasing her tunnel where the taste was sweetest, and I felt her legs tremble and her hips thrust just a fraction. I shifted my tongue and my attention to her clit, lapping at it at first, then pressing my lips down to squeeze it and flutter my tongue over the top. If I was going to have to get her to climax first, I was going to try to give her a good one.

She clutched my shaft firmly as the shudder ran through her, an almost breathless 'Ah' escaping her lips. A few seconds more, and it was the real thing as her back arched and her body shook while she emitted a long, low groan.

Her hand dropped from my cock and seized my thigh as I rode out the shudders that followed, lapping now at her tunnel and the copious juices flooding it.

"Enough!" Dafne cried while panting.

I straightened, spinning on my knees to prepare to slip between her legs and fuck her next. I made the move while she was still recovering, turning again to plant my knees between hers as I rolled and held myself above her.

Holding my shaft, I rubbed my helmet up and down her wet lips, bringing a groan from her as my head squeezed its way in.

Dafne's hands came up to my shoulders as I thrust deeper, her eyes lazily opening to look up at me as her fingers tightened. Her smile was a satisfied one, her lips parting to show her white teeth.

I rarely instigated a kiss but her sweet mouth was tempting me now.

Dafne's eyes closed and her hands swept across to my neck, her fingers linking as she drew her legs up.

I was enjoying the thrill of it happening, the thrill of it being her. But the greatest pleasure was the thrill from my cock pistoning into her. I was glad when she climaxed again, and even gladder as I had mine a few strokes after I resumed.

We were both panting as she pulled me into her, holding me tight enough to feel her beating heart alongside mine. I'd not felt this happy in a girls arms since forever, and I began to wonder if I was falling in love with her.

We lay there till my cock plopped out, and she gave a sigh of disappointment. I slipped my hands under her sides and rolled us over. We were so close to the edge that her leg slipped off. She giggled and moved with me as I shifted back across a little.

I slipped one hand to cuddle her head to me while the other went to gently smooth her back.

"Shall we get under the covers?" she asked, twirling my hair with her fingers.

The tenderness of the moment had me hoping that her feelings went further than just liking me. Mine were of a growing affection. The longer I was with her, the more it grew. I was contemplating a thing now that would never even have entered my head twenty four hours ago.

She rose from me and slipped off the edge of the bed. I was right behind her, and, as I was nearest I turned and took the cover's corner to flip it back. I waited till she was in, then jumped in behind her.

She faced me and held her arms open. As I let them encompass me, she said, "You're still my slave till tomorrow."

I hoped that meant she was going to order me to make love to her again; that was an order that I'd willingly obey. With our arms wrapped around each other and her head resting on my cheek, I hoped we could sleep like this, let her closeness sweeten my dreams of her.

"What's it like being a spacer?" she asked quietly. "Don't you get lonely out there on your own?"

"No," I joked back, "I've got twenty bots and a waldo to keep me company."

"That's not what I mean," she complained.

"It's a job. You get to see a lot of stars but you focus on working your shift like in any other job. You get a social life in the evenings, with entertainment if it's not somewhere too remote."

"Oh," she said, sounding a little disappointed.

"How about you? Tell me a little about yourself."

"I was born here. I've never seen real stars in my life," she replied.

"I see most of mine through video cameras; real space is too big to take in."

"Have you got a family?"

"Yes, my mother's dead, but my dad's still around and I've got two sisters and a younger brother."

"Any girlfriends?" she asked, leaning back to look at me.

"No, not since high school. I did my service in space and signed on as an apprentice after that. A scraggly youth with no money doesn't get many dates."

"I was a topless dealer in a casino, I got plenty of offers for dates," she said with a chuckle.

"I bet you did, I would've been one of those in the queue."

"I might have said yes to you," she said with a smile.

"Would you say yes if I asked you tomorrow?"

"If you'd be my slave," she replied quickly.

"I'm not into pain, all that whipping and things would be out."

"I'd only do it when you were naughty. But it wouldn't be hard."

"Ah-ah, no beatings or pain, and we're equal when we're alone."

"No. I need complete power over you. You don't get to make conditions, you have to trust me."

"I would trust you, but there would still have to be boundaries."

"Then with great reluctance," she said slowly, "I'd have to say no."

That put a damper on the conversation. For want of a better option, I gently pulled her back into me and took comfort from her hands tightening around me as she hugged me back.