Bitter Sweet 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked her a lot but she was asking too much. I would do slave things for her like let her lead me around half naked, and lick her feet. I could suffer that dominance to be with her. Letting her beat me was a step too far.

Out of consolation, I kissed her shoulder and she responded by kissing and nibbling on mine. My hand started stroking her back, and her hand started ruffling the hair on my neck.

She licked my earlobe and then nibbled on it before whispering, "Make love to me again."

I drew my head back and my lips found hers. The kiss was full of passion as our lips crushed together and our tongues entwined. The pleasure was enough to send the blood surging back into my rapidly rising cock as it pushed its way between her thighs.

My fingers gave her an orgasm as they rubbed her G spot while my thumb pleasured her clit.

She wanted to do it doggy style, and I gave her two more orgasms before I had my climax. If my first fuck with her had set a record for personal best, this one beat it. I'd never felt so happy and satisfied, and it made me realise the difference between making love and having sex.

I loved her and it was tearing me apart. Long after she'd snuggled up to me and drifted off to sleep in my arms, I was still facing the dilemma of wanting her but not her lifestyle. I wanted her to tell me she loved me now that I knew I loved her, that the black and white options had shades of grey.

Morning came, and I awoke to find her sprawled across me, her warm breath wafting across my jaw with one arm looped around my head and the other draped across my shoulder. She gave a soft moan as I brought my hand over to hold her against me.

The memories and feeling of our love making just made being with her special. In a few hours, I would be a free man again, but she would still have control of my enslaved heart. I wanted to reopen negotiations. If she would give a bit and give me a promise, then I could get a transfer to maintenance and spend my evenings and nights with her.

"Mm," she sighed dreamily as she woke and tightened her arms around me. "What time is it?" she asked, snuggling in and then kissing my cheek.

The house computer heard her, and a soft voice said, "Six twelve am."

Another hour and a quarter, and I'd be on my way back to the prison. Whether I saw her again could depend on how persuasive I could be before then.

"You're awake early," she said as she laid her head back.

"Dafne, can we talk?"

"What about?"

"Do you love me?

Her arm gave me a squeeze. "Yes, and I think you love me."

"Can we work out how to stay together?"

"I'd like to, but I'm a Mistress and you'd have to be my slave."

"Well, I'm not enamoured with the idea, but I'll go along with it so far."

"You will?" she asked, pushing herself up to look at me.

"If you love me you'll make me a promise," I said, my eyes finding hers.

"I promise I'd never hurt you."

"Good. Would you let me punish you back...? in private? Give me control in the bedroom, and I'll obey you elsewhere."

"What?"

"Every time you strike me, you have to pay a penalty in the bedroom -- be my slave for the one command," I replied, expanding on the idea as I conjured it from my mind.

"No," she came back, a tinge of regret in her voice. "That wouldn't work."

"It would be fair; you'd still be in control. You don't hit me, and I can't command you to titty-fuck me."

"Yes, but... I'll have to think about it."

With that, she ended the conversation by leaning forwards and kissing me. She may have meant for it to be a quick kiss but as our lips met, our passion took over, turning it into an erotic moment. With my cock stiffening under her hip, she lifted up and the hand from my shoulder took hold of it.

She pushed herself up as she broke the kiss, then dipped her head to quickly brush her lips over mine before laying back on me.

"You want a last fuck, or breakfast?" she asked as she began to stroke my shaft.

There was only one answer, and the hand moving to cup her breast was carrying it, but I was tempted to say 'Breakfast' to see what she'd do. She tugged on my shaft as she rolled onto her back, carrying me over to lay half across her.

I brushed my lips over hers, then drew my knees up to kneel by her side. Bending, I reached and took one nipple in my finger and thumb, and latched my mouth onto the other. She rode me to her climax and then we switched to missionary, where, disappointingly, I came before she had a second.

She made me peanut butter toast while I had my shower, and then took me downstairs to wait for the gold service collection. She gave me her IM address and told me to contact her in the afternoon after the exam was over.

My last words to her were to wish her luck and jokingly offer my testimony to the fact that I thought her qualified enough. There was sadness and, I thought, a touch of regret in her voice when she wished me good luck.

There were three others in the van; none of us had much to say on the short journey back. I was looking forward to freedom but still thinking of Dafne.

Processing me back to being a real person took an hour and a half, and the first thing I did when I got my pad back was IM her to confirm the address by sending my love to her and telling her to pass.

By midmorning, I was shopping for clothes and a new hotel room. I organised to have my luggage shipped over, then went and had one or two stiff drinks. Just as I was going to dinner, she messaged me to tell me it was over. We talked a bit about meeting up later, then she had to go.

Five minutes later, I got a message with the single word 'Yes.' I tapped out my congratulations and sent it as another message came in, asking me where I was.

I met her in one of the parks. She was there before me, still dressed in her Mistress garb, eating a snack. A large cup of coffee was waiting on my side of the table. She greeted me with a smile

There were lots of things to flesh out. She didn't want me to work. She wanted to still fuck her clients, and she wanted me to agree to 'pleasure' other women for her and with her, occasionally. The biggie was her wanting to fuck my ass, and have me fuck hers as well.

We'd compromised and agreed on some things by tea time, and I insisted on taking her to a fancy restaurant to continue the negotiations. She took me to one she knew, booking a table on the way, and updating Angla.

She turned a few heads as we were escorted to our table, making me feel proud to have her with me.

Over the food, she negotiated the penalties up to five to one in her favour, and we settled that I had to like the woman before she could lend me to her. I also reluctantly agreed that she could fuck other men, succumbing to her explanation that it would be favours for favours and improve her social standing.

For her, it was fitting me into her world. For me, it was a world I had to suffer to be with her. It was going to be a work in progress for a while, but both of us wanted it to work. By the end of the meal, there were still quibbles left, but we knew we'd be sleeping together again that night.

She wanted me to come out with them that evening -- her, Angla and a few others -- for a now double celebration for her and a last night of freedom for me. I wanted to be with her no matter what, and readily agreed.

We took a taxi back to her place and she sent Angla another update. She was excited with the news that Angla messaged back. Mistress Chloe had finalised the partnership contract, and Dafne was free to move in on Monday as soon as the agreement had been registered.

It was now a triple celebration; she was on her way to becoming a respectable Mistress and taking the title she just earned, Domina Dafne. I was happy too, happy that she was happy and happy for the our now settled future together.

Angla was friendly to me as a real person, and I enjoyed Timmy serving me coffee. She had a present for Dafne -- a copy of the recording made at her exam. I remembered being offered a copy of my ordeal, an offer I'd turned down without thinking about, which might make a nice gift for her as well.

When Mistress Lacey turned up, the wine came out. Two others turned up within minutes of each other. They were all friends: Jayne she knew from school, Lacey was the one from the casino who introduced her to femdom, and Carol, who had also helped guide her.

The three girls were all curious about me. Lacey started in after Dafne told them of us falling in love with one another in only a single day. She gave us a 'scientific' explanation involving pheromones and endorphins, while Carol suspected I must be a closet sub and Dafne had awakened it in me. Jayne just thought I was mad. No matter how much she loved someone, she'd never be a slave to him.

I couldn't defend myself fully because of the bedroom secret, and could only offer reassurances that I knew what I was doing and what I was letting myself in for.

Angla suggested, and Dafne persuaded me to wear a harness and a codpiece for the night, and with the wine finished we were ready. We had to use two taxis, me, Dafne, Angla and Jayne in the first, with the other two waiting the few minutes till the next turned up.

We went to a touristy hotel that catered to the BDSM crowd, and enjoyed a themed sex show. It shouldn't have surprised me, but there were quite a few men and women circulating wearing yellow collars. Some of them were nude but most were dressed to emphasise their assets.

We moved on to a more exclusive club where Doms and subs abounded. Angla greeted a few of the people, introducing Dafne as Chloe's new partner and nominated successor. I was taken for just one of the party, and had a good look around.

If we ever visited again, I would be wearing a collar and leash, and be expected to look at the floor like the rest of the subs here.

We had a few more drinks, with both Dafne and I going onto watered wine so as not to spoil the rest of the night when we finally got to bed. We ended the evening at a cabaret club with a very blue comedian.

I would give the bedroom scene after the full body massage, a fairly radical rewrite. It seems highly out of keeping with the rest of the story, to have Dafne surrender so easily. I'm sure she'd have objected to him touching her intimately without being instructed to, and as for letting him assume the dominant role and just fuck her like that – I think that's likely to alienate any BDSM aficionados. He needs to at least meet resistance – real resistance. I'd also maybe have it take longer to win her over. To be honest I'd write the massage scene to have her in control, but maybe asking him if he wanted to do what he did, in fact do, rather than ordering him to. Then when it's time for him to go – maybe she could take him aside and free him early, to enable them to talk as equals – if she doesn't do this, then she's not going to come across as a realistic Domme, and No established Domme is going to appoint a dilettante as their successor.

I would say that you need to devote another chapter to their courtship. Possibly even have them start work and suppress their feelings, before getting back in touch. No need to go into too much detail there. An introductory paragraph would do it, but I think you'll strain your readers' credibility far less by having their feelings become apparent over time.