Bitter Sweet 04

Story Info
Do you Rick
10.7k words
4.17
6.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter four.

Do you Rick, take this woman as your Mistress

The kiss had us both aroused, my throbbing cock matched by the hard stubs pressing against my chest. As she broke the kiss gasping, I stepped back and to the side to bend and lift her up. She cuddled to me, her hands snaking around my neck as I carried her to the shower.

She hugged me to her as I set her down, my hand gently stroking her shoulder as she nestled in.

"Come on," I said reluctantly. "I could stand and hold you all night but that won't get us showered."

"Mm mm," she complained as I opened my arms.

My hands went to her arms to open them and half turn to switch the shower on. The first rush of cold water made us both gasp and pull apart only to move back into each other's arms as it warmed.

I used the courtesy gel from the shelf and started on her back, enjoying the touch and feel of her smooth skin. Tempting as it was I kept it strictly business as I moved over her cheeks and she parted her legs to let me do her thighs.

I knew if I pushed her, or my, arousal we'd be making love on a hard floor not on a soft bed. Doing her front was harder, my hand lingering a stroke or two longer over her pussy as I elicited a soft moan from her.

She let her hands trail down to my waist as I straightened from the crouch, gripping lightly as my hands moved up over her ribs and onto her breasts. Her face reflected the pleasure as my fingers reached her hard nipples, each one squeezing them as they bumped over.

I rinsed her back as she did her front then stooped to retrieve the gel and hand it to her as she stepped out of the spray. She started on my back, only going as far as soaping my balls before working her way to my ankles.

She stayed on her knees and had me turn, and then picked my foot up to wash it then rest my heel in her crotch while she washed up to above the knee. The other got the same treatment then she moved closer before looking up at me.

"Don't say no," she said, her eyes widening as she held mine.

Her hand went to the base of my semi erect cock, already thickening with the thought of her washing it, her finger and thumb circling it and bending it down for her to plant a kiss on the helmet.

Her lips engulfing it, giving me a spike of pleasure as her tongue flicked over the underside as it entered the warm wet world of her mouth. My hands came down to her head as I let out a groan, my eyes closing as my love for her surged in me along with the pleasure she was giving me.

My pleasure spiked again when she deep throated me, though it only lasted a few seconds and she pulled back all the way to catch her breath.

"Wait," I requested, pressing her shoulders. "Don't let me cum, I want you in bed."

I kept the pressure there with the remaining hand as I stretched and switched over to the warm air dryer. I let her carry on as the warm air swirled about us, enjoying the sensations of her soft tongue as she used it to lick the underside.

She stopped as I felt my knees tremble, leaning back with a smile on her face while she slowly drew her hand up my shaft. Giving me a last thrill with a little squeeze as it slid over my still throbbing head.

Still smiling up at me she took my proffered hands and stood. As I released her hands she wrapped her arms around me. I reached and clasped the cheeks of her ass, lifting her and feeling her legs wrap around my hips.

Her soft warm pussy pressed against me as she shifted her arms to hug my neck.

"I love you," she whispered, laying her head on my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

I carried her back to the bedroom, my happiness and excitement growing as I steered us at the bed. I held her firm, rolling the pair of us to the centre of the bed as she loosened her legs to lie facing me.

I leant in to kiss her but, with a little giggle, she dodged me. Her hand came to my cheek as her head slid past mine to kiss then nibble my neck. She moved from there to my ear, trapping my lobe in her teeth and letting it pull free.

I shifted my hand to the damp hair of her neck, holding her as I arched my head back to take her lips with mine. Her hand slipped down my jaw to cradle my neck, her tongue darting through my parted lips. Just the thrill of kissing her and knowing she loved me back felt blissful as I sated my hunger for her.

I let her break the kiss. She leant back and I pulled my arm from under her then used it to prop myself up as she lay on her back, still looking at me as I loomed over her. My hand found her breast, cupping it with my thumb on the nipple, as I moved in to kiss her again.

She ground her lips on mine as my tongue explored her mouth, one hand running through my hair as the other held my neck. My thumb was teasing her stiff nipple, flicking it from side to side or just rubbing over it while my fingertips softly stroked the slope.

Her moan broke the kiss as she rolled her head back. Her hands slipping down me as I came to my knees. I moved my hand from her neck and slid it between us to take the nipple twixt my thumb and forefinger.

I shuffled down a bit and lifted my knee over to push down between her thighs and press it against her pussy. As she started to grind against it I swapped thumb for mouth and rolled her nipple between my teeth before sucking on it.

She gave a sharp cry that softened into a sigh, her fingers massaging my scalp as she rubbed her pussy harder on my legs. Her obvious pleasure gave me the thrill of knowing how much I was pleasing her.

After I'd swapped nipples a few time she gasped out. "Fuck me now!"

I wanted to eat her first and she wasn't my Mistress today so I left one hand to play as I shuffled further down, licking and kissing as I went. Her hands stayed on my head, urging me on as I moved downward.

She welcomed my tongue with a sigh, her fingers tightening on my scalp as her hips rose with her widening thighs. I broadened it and lapped slowly back up, the taste of her cum filling my tongue as I inhaled.

Her hands slipped from my head as, with a moan, she lay back. "Oh yes...," she said softly as she pulled her legs up.

My hands slipped over her thighs till my thumbs were pressing on her slick mound. I started to massage them while my fingers lifted her slightly to ease my neck. Her juices were like an aphrodisiac, feeding the need in me to give her all the loving I had.

As she began to wriggle I slipped my tongue to her nub, flicking at it and feeling how hard it was. I pressed my lips in, hollowing my cheeks as I sucked on it. I used my tongue to help as I squeezed it with my lips before letting it slip out.

It took less than a minute to bring her to her climax, her legs falling back on me as she shuddered and let out a loud groan. I pushed myself up and inched up to position myself to make love her, waiting till she was recovered enough to catch her breath.

It was like a first time when I entered her, it had a mix of love and lust that made it more satisfying than any before. She caressed my arms and shoulders, her fingers leaving tingles in their wake as I kept the strokes long and slow.

Her hands shifted to my back as I sped up, her fingers digging in as she pulled herself against me. We climaxed together, making it perfect as our cries and groans mixed and I dropped spent on top of her.

We lay there long minutes, our bodies pressed together though my weight was on my forearms. I was the first to stir, rising and moving up to give her a kiss. She responded tenderly, her arms tightening around my neck.

Breaking the kiss she said huskily. "You're so wonderful."

"And you're so loveable," I responded, kissing the tip of her nose.

"Mm...." Her hands slipped from my back as she straightened her legs.

I squeezed a hand under her shoulder blade and rolled us sideways.

"I want you so much," she said, looking at me. "You make me feel so good."

"Nothing will part us," I answered softly, drawing her into me.

In my heart I meant it, it was filled with love and felt twinned with hers. My head retained a view untainted by the romance; the events of yesterday looming large in the rear-view mirror.

Her assurance that it was for the test and strictly for clients in the future I accepted. She didn't apologise for enjoying it, it was part of what attracted her. It was the only way we could meet if we were to fall in love.

Pretending to be her slave in public was a sacrifice worth making for the private time we'd spend together. I had to trust her when she insisted that it was necessary to 'punish me' and to stay in character she'd have to use the crop occasionally.

She snuggled in, her eyes centimetres from mine. "I promise you the same. We'll die of old age together."

"I'll settle for that," I said, chuckling at the image it brought up.

She turned her head, laying it against my cheek as she hugged me. "I love you so much."

"Mm...," I sighed, hugging her. "Just as much back."

We lay there a while longer before she pulled away, turning on her back and looking up.

"We're going to be busy tomorrow, first shopping for you and getting your contract fixed, then we have to move my stuff to Chloe's and get settled in there. Then she wants to introduce me to the first of her clients and join in with the session in the late afternoon."

"Ah ha," I acknowledged, waiting for her to continue.

The words 'Shopping for you' setting me thinking and quickly realising she meant buying a collar. It made me think again of the commitment I was making, the trust I was investing in her. No one who knew me would ever credit me with doing something like this.

"Then there will be people around in the evening, neighbours, fellow travellers. So we won't get much private time." She continued. "You're going to have to quickly learn your role or your Mistress will have to punish you," she added, grinning as she turned to look at me.

"Pleasant punishments I hope," I said with false jollity. "Like making you cum."

"Mm mm, we'll see," she answered teasingly.

"I'm still too excited to sleep, I just want to lay in your strong arms," she said, turning to spoon me.

I was more than content to hold her, her head nestled into my shoulder as I slipped an arm over her. She was right about tomorrow; if I was going to join her in her world then I'd have to learn the rules.

Or should I say rule, because it all boiled down to obedience really. Obedience and submission, subservience to her will. I'd have to put up with it for a couple of days till things settled down.

"I feel so safe and warm like this," she said quietly, rubbing her head against my shoulders.

"Mm, I never want to let you go."

Her hand moved to my hip. "You don't have to, at least not until we make love again," she added seductively.

I shifted my hand down till my fingers were in the V of her thighs. "We can make that soon if you want."

Her hand slid over, her fingers slipping under my hand and moving it up to her breast. "Play with my nipple, your Mister Man." She wiggled her ass in my crotch. "Will tell me when you're really ready."

I chuckled and took hold of her nipple, squeezing it between my finger and thumb as I nuzzled at her ear. As her hand went back to my hip her other one reached up and took the one I had draped around her neck.

Her breathing grew shallow as she relaxed, feeling like she was melting into me as our bodies pressed together. I wondered what she was thinking, there were still uncertainties ahead, and tomorrow would be the biggest test, acting as a slave to her Mistress persona with all the others around.

Our sojourn lasted fifteen minutes or so till she eased her hips forward, letting her hand slip down between us to grasp my cock. It instantly started swelling, prising open her curled fingers as a wave of pleasure swept through me.

She giggled as she turned over to face me. Her free hand came to my neck, her chin tilted to me as her lips sought mine. My arms closed around her as our lips met, she ran her tongue over my lips then seized my lower one with her teeth, pinching it hard enough to stretch it out before letting it slip free.

My hand slid up to the back of her head, by then she had her tongue in my mouth and her lips pressed to mine. Her kiss was full of need, her lips rolling on mine as she squeezed and stroked my shaft.

Her pressing against me had me rolling on my back and her lying half on top of me, her knee across my thigh. As she broke the kiss she let her hand trail down onto my chest, her nails raking my skin.

Her little giggle gave warning as her fingers found my nipple, I let her pinch it as my fingers curled in her tangled hair. I pulled gently and kissed the base of her neck, then had a little nibble.

She pulled on my nipple as she moaned softly, her head lolling back as she squeezed my shaft momentarily. As I moved higher and kissed the soft yielding skin she moaned again, her fingers twirling my nipple hard enough to sting.

As I slid one of my hands around to take her breast she used my nipple to pull me with her as she rolled to her back, my leg trapped between her thighs. I eased myself down, my lips leaving a trail of kisses as her leg moved to let her press her pussy against the top of my thigh.

As I traced my tongue tip around her nipple her hands came back to my head, her fingers burrowing into my hair. Tentatively I sucked her nipple in, my teeth closing on it to give it a nip. Her grip on my head tightened as a moan escaped her lips.

Going further I sucked her aureole in and cautiously bit on that, holding the pressure I flicked her nipple.

"Oh yes," she sighed, her hands slipping to rub my ears.

I could feel the wetness of her pussy as her hips thrust up, squashing my hard shaft between us. I felt overwhelmed by the love and sexual desire for her body. I wanted to possess her, consume her, take her to the heights of ecstasy, and give her all the love I had.

I sucked and licked at both nipples, giving her a surprise nip now and then till she started to hump my leg. I moved my other leg over hers as she drew them up. Slipping one hand to the bed I looked up as I pushed my way down.

"Let me," she asked slipping one hand down between us.

I lifted my hips and let her guide me, a surge of anticipatory pleasure racing through me as she brushed my helmet over her nub and into her folds. My pleasure spiked as she thrust her hips and took my head into her tight tunnel.

I took over, letting my weight slide me slowly in as I lowered myself onto my fore arms. When it filled her I paused to kiss the nape of her neck before starting to rock my hips.

I felt the backs of her hands under my shoulders as she began to massage her breasts, her moans strengthening further as I started to shorten the stroke.

"Faster," she urged me with a gasp.

I upped the tempo, my thighs smacking hers as I vigorously pounded her.

"Yes...!" she hissed, her hands slipping out and encircling my back.

It didn't last long; her climax gave her multiple orgasms, taking me past the tipping point and extending hers as I erupted inside her. I felt fulfilled as I hung above her, our intimate closeness making me complete, all that I needed was the air that I breathed and shared with her.

When my softened cock plopped out I scooped her up and rolled to put her on top. She had a broad grin on her face as she lifted her head to look at me. I grinned back up at her then pursed my lips and gave her an air kiss.

"I love you," she said as she shifted to give me a real kiss.

"I love you," I whispered back when she broke the quick kiss.

She laid her head next to mine, bringing her hand up to cup my cheek. "That was so special; I've never felt this good."

"It's you that special, tell me how you'd like to make love, what's your fantasy fuck?"

"We just did most of it," she replied with a giggle. "What's yours?"

"I don't need one now I've found you."

That made her laugh. "Flatterer."

I gave her a squeeze. "Making love to you is all I could ask for, just holding you sets my heart beating."

"Aw that's so sweet," she said, turning her head.

She nipped my earlobe. "I could eat you all up."

"Do you like it rough?" I asked trying the direct route.

She giggled. "Only occasionally, and only a little. What you did was good enough," she replied, then started licking my ear.

I turned my head toward hers; she pushed herself up, her hands slipping around my neck as she moved in for a kiss. The thrill ran through me as our lips touched, her tongue darting into my mouth to caress mine.

I resisted her breaking it the first time, holding her for a quick second helping before lifting my hand. She kissed my cheek before laying her head back on my shoulder. "Can we sleep like this," she asked snuggling in.

"Mm," I replied, shifting my hands back down to her waist.

I felt happy and contented as I drifted off, ready to face the challenges of tomorrow.

We slept later than intended, rushing through showering and dressing, me in my codpiece and her in her outfit from last night. Our first stop after breakfast was Mistress Kathy's Emporium

Here, with the willing help of the assistant, she had me try on a couple of kinds of chastity belts. She gave me secret grins as my cock stiffened when the assistant demonstrated how they fitted.

She selected a complicated one, with a leather strap around my balls locked to a flap. The complexity was the double row of hooked studs that were used to lace my cock up and the cover that dropped over it and locked into place with the ball strap.

The most irritating part was the strap that joined the one on my balls to the back of the belt where the buckle was. It kept slipping into the crack of my ass when I walked about. She also selected a collar for me, having me kneel in front of her to put it on.

It was yellow and white diagonals, I could understand the yellow but in my persona of a slave I couldn't ask questions about what the mix symbolised. I got a pair of sandals and a sized silky balaclava to complete my outfit and then had to trail her around while she made a list for delivery.

I was thankful the only bag I had to carry was my old 'clothes' while she walked out with a new jockey whip. Next was the taxi ride to Chloe's place, and her change back into my lover as we kissed and cuddled on the journey over.

Chloe's was a plain grey building with a doorman who scowled at me when I popped the door and was out before he could arrive. I followed Dafne in, my heart beating a little faster as we entered the lift, this was the big test.

Chloe's door opened for us as we approached, Dafne paused and turned to look at me, a grin on her face, I gave her a slight nod and she turned and entered. It was a small hallway, a door to the right, a passageway and stairs leading up.

She took the door and led me into a red room, the walls, lights, carpet and furniture, all some shade of red. My eyes adjusted quickly as I trailer Dafne over, making out more detail as the figure on the couch stood.

"Dafne darling, welcome to your new home," she said, walking over.

As Dafne stopped I went to my knees to wait, appreciating the softness of the carpet.

"Thank you, I'm just so excited everything worked out and I'm finally here." Dafne replied.

"Is this your new pet? Angla said you'd acquired one." Chloe asked looking around Dafne at me.

I took a second to realise that her pink hair was blonde without the lights, under it was a round face with red lips that drew your eyes. Above it was a pert nose thinned eyebrows and long lashes.

"Mm, an unexpected bonus. I got him at the auction and he's staying with me now he's free."

"You're lucky, it took me ages to find the right one. Have you brought your things? Your room's ready for you."