Bitter Sweet 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe moved into view as she turned to the door behind us. She looked about one seventy if she took her shoes off, and I would guess at sixty plus kilos for her well-padded frame.

"No, I stopped off here first to check, I'm on my way over to Angla's now."

"You've got time for a coffee," Chloe asked. "It's been days since we last talked."

Not waiting for Dafne to answer she clapped her hands. "Dmitri!"

The noise of a hatch clunking down turned my head.

"Mistress?" the head asked as it poked through.

"Coffee will do," Dafne said. "And some water for my pet."

"A coffee, milk no sugar and a tea," Chloe called out. Turning to Dafne. "Your pet should be sent to the kitchen really, I only have them in here for amusement normally."

"Oh I'm sorry, I never thought."

"It's alright, it doesn't matter this time but I like to think of this as work down here. Upstairs you can have him at your side but in here they tend to get in the way."

I followed Dafne on my hands and knees as she followed Chloe back to the seats. Better to be cautious than bold, no point in standing anyway for a couple of steps. When she sat I went back to my knees at her feet, sitting on my heels while I looked around.

I was ordered to bring the tray over when the flap opened again, having to stand to collect it but squatting and going to my knees between them to serve it. Dafne gave me a nice smile and the slightest of nods as she took her cup while I had to keep a plain face.

Their little talk lasted fifteen minutes or so, time enough to be scolded by Mistress Chloe for not taking the tray back when they finished, telling Dafne that a good slave should anticipate his Mistresses desires and act accordingly.

I felt it necessary to crawl to the door but got to my feet unbidden as soon as it closed behind us. It wasn't until we were in the lift that Dafne spoke. "Well it's only for a few months but I think that woman is going to try my patience with her petty rules," she exclaimed.

"I don't know, I wasn't listening," I replied.

"Do's and don'ts, keeping the place tidy. Honestly, I'm not a child. You're going to have to do your part of the housework as well."

"Ah, so I should have been listening instead of daydreaming about us in bed tonight."

"We'll survive," she said, slipping an arm around me. "You did well in there; you need to seem more eager to please me but it's a good start."

She thanked me for my behaviour with a quick kiss before the doors opened. She talked to the doorman about her moving in and coming back with her things before she called a taxi.

She rested her back on me as she settled to make a call on her pad. Her father's face appeared and she explained things to him. He was more than a little surprised but quickly grasped what she was telling him.

He explained that it was more complicated and started the wheels rolling for her to sponsor me, the only way to legitimise my stay here. It was a big step to take but I would agree almost anything to stay with her.

We sat ten minutes outside Angla's while she digitally signed and I co-signed all the forms under her father's guidance. It also meant that we had to register a written contract between us but she put that off till later.

We had a quick kiss and cuddle before getting out and resuming the role of Mistress and pet. Things were more relaxed in Angla's, I sat on the floor while Dafne brought her up to date on my status and Chloe's petty rules.

We got around to packing her belongings in her cases and the emotional goodbyes and thank-yous before getting a taxi for a strangely sombre ride back to Chloe's. I had to make two trips to get the luggage to the lift and two longer trips as I hauled it up to the bedroom.

She undid the lock to my chastity belt to let me use the toilet and let me massage her breasts while we kissed before disappearing off to see Chloe while I unpacked her clothes.

So far it seemed to be going well enough; at least I hadn't messed up in any noticeable way. This was something we should have talked about last night: the etiquette of slavedom; when you were permitted to stand, or speak, or request to use the toilet.

She'd have to give me a quick rundown when we had a moment in private. So far I'd just used common sense in simple situations; sooner rather than later I was going to hit an unknown with no clues to aid my guess.

When I finished hanging her clothes I sat on the dressing table stool, resigned to waiting but glad of the sanctuary of Dafne's room, my Mistress's chamber. I was feeling famished, it must be near dinner time and breakfast felt a long way back.

My patience was rewarded when Dafne returned. "I've decided to eat out," she stated coolly as she closed the door.

She crossed, lifting the ribbon holding the keys from her neck. "Hold these a minute and help undo me."

She changed into the tight red leather dress she'd worn when she'd bought me, just watching her undress had given me a stiffy inside the confines of the laces, her wriggling into the dress kept it hard.

I couldn't resist kissing up the line of her spine as I zipped her up. She turned as I finished and wrapped her arms around me, her lips seeking mine. Her passion fed mine and I wanted to scoop her up and fling her on the bed but a tummy rumble from Dafne stopped me.

She broke the kiss with a chuckle. "Quiet Junior," she said rubbing her tummy.

I handed her the ribbon back and she relocked my flap, putting it back around her neck before giving me a quick kiss. Then we were off, catching a taxi outside and darkening the canopy as we drove away.

My first question as we cuddle together was about my collar, she explained that it signified a personal contract, a kind of engagement halfway to a proper white collar. My next question was on etiquette.

She could only generalize as it was up to each mistress to set the rules for her pet. There were a few conventions such a kneeling in the presence of any mistress and obeying orders but I was doing alright there so she wasn't worried, beside, she could explain that I wasn't trained yet.

We ate in one of the casinos and she spent the trip back ordering groceries. She reminded me of the afternoon session and she wanted me to see to the deliveries when they arrived, selecting something from the food to prepare for tea.

I went down the passage to the kitchen while she went upstairs. The kitchen was empty and as I walked across to the stools the door opened behind me. I turned to see Dafne hurrying over, ribbon trailing from her hand.

"I nearly forgot to unlock you," she said apologetically as she went on one knee to slot the key in.

She gave me a quick kiss before rushing off again, I sat and looked around, it seemed like Chloe ran a divided house, separate rooms but shared facilities. Apparently I was a cook as well as cleaner, serving only my own Mistress.

The screen next to the door showed four camera views, one of the entrance outside with the doorman, one of the lift doors downstairs, one inside the lift and one of the corridor outside. Under it was a door entry button.

The equipment from the store arrived first and I took it to the room before getting to my knees and cautiously knocking the door to the sitting room.

"Enter," I heard Chloe shout.

I pushed open the door and crawled in, stopping just inside and rising to my knees. "Mistress, the items you ordered from Mistress Kathy's are here and I put them in you room."

"Thank you Rickie. Back to the kitchen and watch for the rest," she replied offhandedly.

I turned on the spot and shuffled to pull the door open and scramble through. I hadn't seen Dmitri there and I momentarily wondered where he was as I walked back down the stairs.

It was nice that she was buying food in rather than use the processor, I only hoped she wouldn't expect too much from me, my culinary skills were limited to bacon sarnies and whatever else you could fry or barbecue.

I heard their voices through the serving hatch as they entered the lounge next door, then Dmitri breezed in through the door, he acknowledged me with a nod of the head and came over to join me on the stools.

He was a big guy, easily a match for me, apart from his crew cut was hairless, eyebrows and all. He had a cage on and wore a harness with wrist straps and sandals like mine.

When I glanced back at him after a minute or so he seemed to be sat stiffly, his eyes closed and breathing rather deeply. It looked like his answer to the boredom was meditation, something perhaps I could learn.

Dmitri answered the door when the doorman buzzed the visitor up, leaving me waiting in the kitchen as he escorted him through to the lounge. When he got back he sat and slipped back into his trance as I watched.

My thoughts were on what was happening in the next room, trying to make out what they were saying as I heard the pair of them order the client about. It went silent all of a sudden, I realized that there must be a connection through to a dungeon just like Angla's.

I tried to keep my thoughts on other things, different times and places. I was rescued by the arrival of the groceries. This prompted Dmitri to speak to me, telling me where things went.

I noticed that their stuff was all health food with a few of the bags labelled macrobiotic. I noticed also there was no meat in the fridge or freezer, not even the artificial substitutes, and put her down as a vegetarian as well.

By the time I got it all put away the hour was nearly over and I took my cue from Dmitri as he got the things ready to make tea. I had to use their coffee, one of a few oversights on Dafne's part as I borrowed the milk as well.

When the call for the drinks came he took them in on a tray and then saw the visitor out. I got called and followed his example when I saw Dmitri go down on all fours to re-enter the lounge.

This must be the exception for amusement; I wondered what form it would take. Dafne looked excited, her eyes dancing happily over me as I crawled over to her feet.

"Take my shoes off," she commanded, lifting one foot.

I did as asked, and then became a footstool for her as Chloe held a post-mortem on the session. She was pleased with most parts but reminded Dafne of the guy's sexual peccadillos and how to pander to them.

Dmitri took the tray back when they were finished and I followed the pair of them back upstairs. I wasn't totally surprised when Dafne excused herself with the excuse of wanting a shower and led me to her room.

"Oh god, that woman," she hissed. "I was feeling all warm and sexy when you came in but she wanted to talk about how well she thought I did."

"A mood killer," I agreed sympathetically, standing to close the door.

She gave a chuckle as she turned to me.

"I can get you back in the mood," I said, stretching a hand to her.

"Mm," she replied, smiling. "Later, let's have that shower first," she said walking over to take my hand.

As she took it she lifted it to her shoulder. "Unzip me," she asked making eyes at me.

She turned, looking over her shoulder as I took a step closer. I smiled back as I reached for the fastener, I kissed down her back as I unzipped her, my hands slipping under the dress to feel her warm skin as I slid them up her sides.

She leant forward to shrug the dress off, hooking her thumbs under her panties to seductively wriggle them over her hips. I shivered with anticipation as I held her steady, feeling my cock tightening the laces as it became fully erect.

She turned and stepped back out of the dress, standing with only a demi cup on. My eyes swept over her, drinking in the vision of loveliness as she smiled at me and squatted open legged to pick the dress and panties up.

"Put these in the washing for me," she said handing me the panties.

I looked around as she walked to the wardrobe straightening her dress, seeing no laundry basket then searching the walls for panels.

"It must be in the bathroom," I said, walking to the door.

"Wait," she called.

I turned to her.

"Let's get that belt off you first."

I nodded, walking towards her, one hand holding the flap up as the other undid the bow holding the lace. She crouched, her hands removing the ribbon as I stopped before her. She undid the strap around my balls then had me turn to finish freeing my shaft as she undid the belt buckle.

I was near enough to the end of the bed to toss it there. As I turned to her she slipped one of the shoulder straps down and turned her back to me. I stepped forward, delighted to touch her bare skin as I undid her bra.

She twirled around, catching me in her arms and clinging to me. She laid her head on me for a few seconds before looking up. "Come on lover," she said grinning at me.

I opened my arms as she slipped one of hers down around my waist. Turning we walked to the door as I draped my arm over her shoulder. She gave one of her little giggles as she looked down at my cock bouncing as we hurried to the door.

We hugged and kissed, hands roaming over each other's bodies as we stood in the warm spray. Only selected parts of our bodies got washed before we made love, my hips pounding her ass as I took her doggy style.

We were only half dry when I carried her to the bed, I was wondering if she was in a biting mood, if she started on me I'd start back. As I was putting her down she pulled me over with her, keeping one arm around my neck as I turned to lie beside her.

"At least I've got you to keep me sane and happy, I was thinking of you all through the session, " she said turning and half lying on me. "She knows what she's doing though she's a bit clinical," she carried on reflectively.

"That doesn't matter, she'll be out of your hair soon enough," I said reassuringly.

"She's got 'People you should meet,' coming around tonight," she said sounding slightly annoyed.

"Oh," I replied, knowing it meant more acting dumb to come for me. "Do you know who?"

"She didn't say. It could be neighbours or contacts, maybe some kind of welcoming party. It's nice of her but she acts so superior about it."

I wondering what my role would be, serving drinks and snacks or serving just Dafne.

"What are we having for tea?" she asked, lifting up to look at me.

"Who's doing the cooking?" I asked, giving her a quizzical look.

"Can you cook?" she asked.

"Not really, but I could learn. I'm good at following instructions," I replied grinning at her.

"I didn't think you would and I lived off takeaways and restaurants in service. I think we'd both better learn."

"Yeah okay, that might be fun," I agreed, giving her a little squeeze.

"What shall we try first?"

"Chicken," I replied, blurting out the first thing I remembered.

"Okay, we'll look up some recipes later. Right now we should get dressed and back to the lounge."

"The chicken will need defrosting, I think," I said as she slipped free of my arm and pushed herself up to her knees.

"You'd better google that, your pad's in my bag," she said, looking down at me.

My eyes followed her with a measure of regret as she got off the bed, I'd hoped for more lovemaking but duty was coming first. I'd also have to have my belt back on with that annoying strap between my cheeks.

Dafne chose a feminine ruffled dress to wear with a naughty pair of crotch less fishnet tights under a thong that had my mouth watering as I watched her dress. My arousal peaked again when she gave my helmet a quick suck before lacing my cock back in.

I gave the chicken thirty minutes on defrost before rushing back up the stairs and dropping to my knees to knock the door.

"Come," Chloe shouted.

I opened the door and crawled in. Making my way over to Dafne's feet before coming to my knees. "It's defrosting Mistress," I said looking up at her.

"Very good. You can relax," she said, a twinkle in her eye.

I had to keep a straight face as I answered. "Thank you Mistress."

The screen was on, some celebrity news program playing so I sat quietly and feigned interest. As I idly looked around during the adverts I noticed that the walls were electronic paper and I wondered what scenes there were in the library.

Near the half hour I used another advert break to suggest that I attend to the meal. She gave me permission and I gratefully made my exit. The chicken still felt cold on the bottom so I turned it and gave it another ten.

Picking up my pad I searched for a simple recipe checking through for ingredients and settling for roast chicken and chips as something I could manage. I found the deep fat fryer but didn't bring it out as the chicken needed an hour and a half's roasting yet.

I was reluctant to return upstairs but I'd run out of excuses to stay down here. They were browsing jewellery, looking at bracelets. Because she didn't look at me I waited till she did.

"Mistress, it will need attending to again in an hour and a half." I said.

She nodded and gave a flick of her head; I took that as permission and sat next to her legs. Chloe jumped to the next in her favourite channel list and we tuned in on some reality sex show. As we watched a few seconds some girl was giving some guy a blowjob against a countdown clock. She jumped through the channels until she settled on a comedy channel.

After a few minutes Dafne lifted one leg over me and gave my shoulder a nudge. "Move over," she said quietly.

I shuffled over till her other leg stopped me then she lifted her legs onto my shoulders, letting herself slip forward until her knees folded over them. I could feel the pattern of her tights on my bare skin and the warmth of her skin under them.

"Massage my toes," she said distinctly.

With a little inner smile I grasped her toes as she wiggled them, giving them a quick squeeze before beginning to flex them. A panel of the screen changed to the entrance as the doorman let a delivery in, a man with two large boxes on a trolley.

"Dmitri," Chloe called.

He appeared through a door in the far corner. "Go see to the snacks."

"Yes Mistress," he said getting to his feet.

The pop up window closed and I relaxed back, giving Dafne's feet a squeeze as Dmitri walked around the back of us. The delivery of snacks suggested a party and I wondered how many, this lounge looked like it could accommodate fifteen people easily and there was the bigger lounge downstairs.

I chose an add break to slip one of Dafne's legs from my shoulder and turn to her. "Mistress, I should check the food now."

"I'll come with you," Dafne said, surprising and delighting me.

I twisted up onto my knees, giving her room to get up, and then crawled behind her as she strolled to the door. As soon as it closed behind us I was on my feet.

"Dafne, you're going to have to do a lot more shopping, we need lots of ingredients if we're to do any proper cooking. I've planned chicken and chips for now...."

"Okay," she cut me off. "Make a list and I'll see to it tomorrow."

Her voice had a weary edge to it. "You alright?" I asked.

"She got a poor taste in programs; I can see we're going to have to make our own entertainment."

"That's a good thing, you two aren't exactly hitting it off. Didn't you check things out before signing up?"

"My mother organised it, it was her who suggested it in the first place. She's got a network like a spider's web and when she heard of it she thought it could be my first foot on the ladder."

"So you never got to know Chloe?"

"I visited a few times and she was always very nice then."

"And now we're stuck with her," I said her gloominess infecting me.

I opened the kitchen door for her and saw Dmitri rouse as I followed her in.

"Mistress, I'm waiting for the wine delivery," he said standing.

"That's okay, take no notice of us; we're here to cook tea," she replied.