Bitter Sweet 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked a little confused.

"Sit down and ignore us," she said, her hands coming to her hips.

He looked dubious but he sat back down as I headed for the oven to check on the chicken. I stripped the foil back as per the recipe and popped it back in, calculating that we had ten minutes till we needed to start the chips.

Dafne had been watching over my shoulder and I turned to her.

"Mistress," I started, keeping things respectful in front of Dmitri. "The recipe calls for another twenty minutes browning, that leaves us ten minutes before we need put the chips on."

"Thank you," she said. "I'll come back then."

She gave me a mischievous smile and turned on her heel.

"Yes Mistress," I replied as she strolled back to the door.

I was a mystified and amused, no doubt I'd find out something later. I wandered over to the stools, joining Dmitri as he slipped back into his trance, leaving me watching the security cameras as I waited out the ten minutes.

Dafne made it back after I started the chips, I had the chicken out and its legs on the plates ready. Dmitri was back on his feet as the door opened and Dafne casually told him to sit down as she walked over to me.

"How are they doing?" she asked, coming to look over my shoulder.

"A few minutes yet Mistress."

"Aha."

She left me to tend the fryer and wandered over to pick at the chicken carcass. I gave the chips a stir and turned to bring the plates over. It looked like we'd be eating here, Mistress and slave sat at the same table with Dmitri sat next to us.

The arrival of the case of wine took Dmitri off leaving me feeling free again and let Dafne take a stool to sit and watch.

"So where did you sneak off to?" I asked.

"I had a look around the dungeon. We need to bring my bits and pieces down and I was checking cupboard space."

"Ah...your new domain. Is it red like the lounge?"

"No, a more traditional black," she replied with a chuckle.

The chips looked ready and I lifted the basket out while turning it off.

"Foods ready." I called over my shoulder.

I divided the chips then picked the plates up and handed hers over. "The knives and forks are in the drawer at the end."

We ate in silence as I began to compile a list of things we needed in the kitchen in my mind. I put the plates and things in the dishwasher then tidied up before following her back upstairs.

The lounge was transformed, the couch was pushed back against the wall, cushions and beanie bags chairs were scattered around the other walls. As I entered could see the table of drinks behind the door with Dmitri transferring glasses across from a tray.

"Ah good," Dafne said standing. "I'll just move my things now." She turned to me. "Bedroom, you've got some work to do."

I turned and started back for the door, getting there just as she did. Opening it for her I followed her through.

"We've got about half an hour before the guests are expected," she said as I stood.

"Plenty of time." I replied as we walked to her door.

With her help we carried it all down in one journey. The dungeon was as described, the walls and ceiling were black with the floor a good pseudo wood floor made to look worn and aged grey by time.

It was brightly lit but that didn't dispel the closed in feeling it gave me. As in Angla's dungeon there were benches and crosses with chains hanging in the centre. She had a full cupboard to herself and couldn't resist playfully teasing me with the suggestion that I should wear the balaclava.

We were left with a pile of packaging after we got everything stowed away. We spent an extra five minutes having a kiss and cuddle before she left me to tidy up again and follow her back up.

Dmitri had another table set up, this one full of trays of the snacks. He himself was sat on the floor next to his Mistress on the couch. At the other end were Dafne's shoes tucked to the side. She headed for them and got me to sit, back to her, on the floor.

She hung her legs over my shoulders. "Put my shoes on," she ordered, softly tapping a heel on my ribs.

I stretched around the side and retrieved them, caressing her feet for good measure as I put them on. I held her ankles as she left them there, turning my attention to the news playing on the screen.

Angla was the first to arrive and Chloe had Dmitri serve her a drink when he brought her up. She sat between them and I was ordered to bring a tray of snacks. I got to my feet to bring it back but knew to drop back to my knees to serve them.

The next guest to arrive had me almost laughing, the woman was dressed as a horsewoman, complete with hat and fake looking spurs. Her horse, who followed after her, had on reins with a saddle strapped to his back.

Chloe got up to greet her. The arrival of the rest kept her and Dafne greeting the fresh faces while Dmitri and I were kept busy with the trays. Strangely apart from Dafne there was no one who I'd class as normal there, though in street clothes, they would all blend into a crowd.

I noticed a guy dressed as a Dom giving Dafne a lot of attention I also noted the sly smiles I got from her sometimes when our eyes met. After half an hour people were seated and settled. I'd been swapped to help serve drinks and was knelt next to the table awaiting a call.

Dafne seemed to be coping, circulating around chatting with everyone and ending up sitting with Angla. My knees were getting sore, though I the drinks orders were slow enough now to give me some rest sitting on my heels.

The party went on for another hour with Angla being the last guest to leave. Dmitri and I cleared up. I was amazed to find we had an extra room, a concealed door under the stairs led to a laundry room and a rubbish recycling unit.

I was glad when Dafne led me to the bedroom, glad to be off my knees, glad that we could drop the roles, and glad I'd soon be free of the chastity belt. I'd have to talk to Dafne about a more comfortable cod piece or something.

"That went well," she remarked as she turned to face me. "How are you feeling?"

"I'll survive," I answered, giving her a weary grin.

"Oh my poor darling, if you could have heard the admiration and praise. We make a good pair," she said, throwing her arms around me and squeezing.

My arms slipped around her and hugged her back. "A house husband in training."

She laughed, slackening her arms and leaning back into mine. "The perfect pet."

"A step up from being a horse," I said chuckling along.

"She's got a whole stable, it's quite good business so she said."

"This is a whole new world to me, I mean I've seen films but this is like stepping through the screen."

"Mm, I grew up with this. My father's a Dom."

"Really!" I said a little surprised.

"Yep, mother's one as well except with father."

"So you're well trained then."

Her smile faded.

"Sorry," I apologised. "Touchy subject."

"Yes, now's not the time," she said, pulling us back together.

I bent my head, my lips finding hers as she stretched to meet me halfway. Seconds flew by as we stayed locked in our embrace, the feeling of my love in my arms making my world perfect.

She broke the kiss, releasing me to lift the ribbon from her neck then crouch down and unlock me. She teased me, licking and kissing my helmet as she unlaced my rigid shaft. With any other girl I would have demanded she finish the blow job once it was free; with Dafne it was different, I wanted her to want to do it.

I turned for her to undo the strap and buckle and the turned back to start undressing her. As I looped my arms around her to find the top of the fastening she reached up, putting her arms around my neck and pulling me down for a kiss.

My thoughts were more on the kiss than the dress yet when she broke the kiss and dropped her arms the dress fell, crumpling at her feet. She let me unclip her bra then stepped back to shuck it off.

Tossing it to me she stooped to pick up her dress and picked it up by the straps. I followed her over to the wardrobe, my arms encircling her waist as she hung it back up. She moved back into me, grinding her ass against my solid shaft.

"Take my panties off," she said in a husky whisper over her shoulder.

I drew my hands back and hooked my thumbs in the string waistband, kissing down her back as I crouched. When my hands reached her knees I let the panties fall and brought my hands back up to her thighs as I started to use my tongue as I got to her cheeks.

She brought her hands to cover mine, her fingers tightening around mine as she bent forward. I wasn't sure how far I was going, I hadn't intended this when I started kissing down but I was here now with her spreading her cheeks for me, I didn't have many options bar outright refusal, I'd have to trust her that it was clean and safe.

She sensed my hesitance, my tongue stroking near but not near enough.

"Mm, don't tease," she pleaded.

Strangely, I felt relieved and reassured, my fear squashed by my desire to thrill and please her. I slipped my hands up as I dropped to my knees, my thumbs widening her cheeks as I pressed in.

I felt her body stiffen, catching her breath momentarily as the tip of my tongue brushed over her dimpled rose, then giving a soft sight as I pushed the tip in. it felt wrinkly, full of soft ridges. She wriggled, pressing against me as her hands squeezed my fingertips.

I gave her a good minute before moving down to take my pleasure from her wet pussy, my tongue lapping at her smooth lips as I savoured the taste and fragrance of her juices.

I felt a slight tremor run through her and her hands slipped down to her knees.

"Bed," she commanded, starting to straighten. "I want to sixty nine you."

I was as eager as she was and I grabbed her as we reached it and took us tumbling onto the bed to lie on top of me, her weight pressing the waist of her tights in on my shaft. She lost no time positioning herself, letting me guide her pussy to my waiting tongue while she grasped my shaft and started sucking enthusiastically on my helmet.

I started probing her tunnel, licking around the soft folds that rimmed the entrance and wiggling the tip inside. She was returning the pleasure, lips squeezed tight around my shaft as she bobbed her head while her tongue chased over my head.

As the pleasure built in my groin I shifted her up to get at her nub. I wanted her to cum before me, to taste the flood of her juices before I gave her mine. My nose brushed her lips as I sucked at the hard little pearl, my tongue stroking over the tip as I squeezed it between my lips.

As my climax drew near I started franticly rubbing her nub, pressing my curled tongue down with little finesse. I made it but only because her moaning left her using her hand more than her mouth.

She reared up, one hand pressing into my thigh as the other slipped up my shaft, her dragging fingernails taking me over the edge. My first spurt filled her hand as her fingers held my head, the hot sticky drops splashing down on my abdomen as she released it.

My hip jerked again, spraying the next load over her. She got her lips around it and sucked, swallowing the third and the dribbled forth. When I was spent she lay down, one hand holding my wilting cock as her head nestled on my hip.

We lay only a short time before she stirred, slipping to my side and rolling onto her back.

"I need a towel," she declared with a chuckle as she lifted her hips and pushed her tights down.

I could feel the cold wetness of my cum smeared across my abdomen as well. As I pushed myself up on my elbows I could see her looking back at me with a grin on her face.

"You should have warned me," she said, her eyebrows rising.

"You were slightly busy having your own," I replied dryly. "I think we could both do with a rinse off."

"Race you," she said, rolling back to clamber over me.

"Oi," I protested as she tried to hold me down while she swung her legs over the side of the bed.

I caught her at the door, grabbing her and lifting her into the air. She squirmed in my arms as I carried her across to the shower, making no serious attempt to escape other than pulling feebly at my wrists

"Wait," she ordered as I set her down in the shower. "I want a shower cap first."

I opened my arms and she span around to throw her arms around my neck and draw me down into a kiss. Our noses bumping as she rolled her lips on mine.

"I love you," she declared after she broke the kiss.

"Mm, and I love you," I whispered back as I gave her a hug.

I let her go as she turned, letting her get away before stepping aside to turn the shower on. As soon as it warmed I stepped into the spray, letting it splash over my back as I looked to see where Dafne was.

She walked back over tucking her hair into the cap and grinning at me.

"You're amazing, I never want to let you go," she said, eyes shining bright as she joined me.

Her arms circled me for a hug as she flattened herself against me.

"Mm," I answered, my arms tightening around her.

I could feel her firm breasts pressed against me her nipples hard lumps below my own. My happiness was brimming over just being with her, holding her in my arms. It was worth the sacrifice of my dignity to enjoy these moments.

After a few moments longer she released me and I stepped back to grab the shower gel. We teased each other as we washed, nothing too arousing but enough to make us both eager to get back to the bed and continue there.

I carried her back in my arms, scooping her up as she stretched in the currents of warm air. She clung to me as I let her down, giggling as she pulled me with her when she rolled to the centre.

I rose to my knees, moving to kiss and straddle her as her hands slipped to my head. Our kiss was hot and passionate, a measure of our love, I had the only thing that mattered to me here in my arms and that was all that counted.

When I broke the kiss she moved her hand to my face, her fingers tracing over my features. "Xena was jealous," she said softly.

"Xena?"

"The foot fetish one, red nails, open toes sandals with the fifteen centimetre heels."

"Still no."

Lacy green top with big breasts."

"Ah yes, shiny nude stockings and suspenders."

She laughed. "Men, I bet you know the colour of her panties."

"Yes, she flashed them at me more than once."

She laughed again. "I knew it, she was hinting she wanted to fuck you."

"I hope you told her I was very good."

She giggled this time. "I told her you were the best," she said brushing her thumb over my lips.

My tongue slipped out and licked it.

"Mm," she sighed, her head falling back. "You're perfect all round."

"I'm glad you're happy," I said softly as her hand dropped away.

"Are you happy?" she asked looking back at me.

"I'm happy you're happy," I replied

"That's not what I mean. Today wasn't a typical day but you got a sample of what it will be like," she answered her eyes looking into mine.

"I can manage, if that's what you're asking. The days aren't so hot," I replied, leaning in and kissing her nose. "But the nights more than make up for that."

Her face softened into a smile. "Flatterer," she said, her hand lifting to stroke my cheek.

"No, I think you're too wonderful for words. Making love to you brings a feeling from deep inside. It makes me want you so much. I feel fulfilment and not just release when it's over"

"I feel peace and contentment, like I'm drifting in the clouds. It is so nice feeling safe in your strong arms."

Squashed between us my cock was growing at the thought of making love. "Mm," she said appreciatively, her hand slipping under my arm. She pulled her tummy in and I lifted slightly, as she slipped her hand through to gasp my stiffening shaft.

I stretched up to kiss her, lifting myself further and shifting my weight onto one arm as my hand came up to cup her breast. She murmured something unintelligible as our lips met, her free hand sweeping up my back to cradle my head.

I lifted a knee to move down and started on her breasts. Then she opened her legs, letting me shift between them. She short-circuited my seduction by angling her hips up and stroking my helmet over her wet pussy.

She gave a grunt as she guided it in and I felt the pleasure growing as it pushed into her tight tunnel, the firm walls resisting enough to give it a velvety feel as I plunged deeper. Her body relaxed as I paused with my shaft filling her, looking down at her to see her smiling back at me.

She came well before I did, her cry loud and sharp as her body shuddered and the contractions gripped my shaft. I waited till the shuddering stopped and her eyes opened droopily then started slowly pounding her again.

I got her close to a second but couldn't hold back mine; she didn't seem disappointed, holding me tight as I hung panting above her. When I slipped out I pulled her leg in and rolled her on top of me holding her there till I fell asleep.