Bitter Sweet Betrayal

Story Info
Judge for yourself.
966 words
3.05
42k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Onyx presents his newest series of erotic stories to satisfy the sensuality and sexuality of every soul.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

* * * * * *

Gazing at the horizon watching the sun slowly disappear behind the blue-yellow water. As the sun was setting so was my feelings fading away, my love has found no escape and has changed into bitterness and anger. Here I am standing at the harbor with a shattered heart due to an unfaithful boyfriend. My eyes are my witness of the betrayal of my boyfriend. My eyes was shattering my heart when it was eyeing the scene of my boyfriend making love to another woman just the way he was making love to me. Still amazed and totally broken from the scene I just ran away from, I'm standing here alone. As my tears travels gently from my eyes across my face down to my neck sinking in my breasts which are soaked by the wetness of all the tears I've cried. The only thing I could hear was my soul screaming inside my body: How much more should a woman like me suffer!

In the back round of my thoughts I could here a voice asking me if I'm all right.

A soft masculine voice was trying to contact me. Me eyes revealed the voice that's was contacting me. It was a well-dressed gentleman wearing a tux.

*Excuse me madam, may I know what a lady like you is doing here standing all alone in the middle of the night? *

I could not answer, I just kept looking deeply into hi s eyes, and I surrendered.

Without thinking I walked fast to him and started crying in his arms, letting it all out. He guided me to a bench nearby where we both took a seat. We were both sitting there like a couple, yet I was sobbing in the arms of a stranger. I heard his voice saying *its okay, its okay, let it all out my lady*

While his hands were rubbing against my back trying to comfort me. While he was comforting me I stopped with the sorrow and turned it slowly into anger while raw flashbacks of the betrayal was flashing in front of my eyes. # Should I keep suffering? Or should I get eve? # Getting even was clouding my mind. And it was the perfect situation for me to get even. So I slowly guided my hands towards the chest of the stranger as I slowly keep rubbing against it, I pulled a bit away and looked at him in the eyes, he was shocked and could not say a word. His heart was beating fast of lust while mine was beating with anger. #Please don't reject me now sir, I can't handle another rejection# his eyes opened wide as they can be. He froze.

There he was the perfect target for me to get even, so I wasted no time to get back at my ex. I stationed my body on his lap we were facing each other.

#Proof to me what a man is all about Sir#

Oooohh, he wasted no time either, he slowly pressed against my breasts with his hands while gently squeezing them as the other hand was caressing my neck. My anger turned into lust, my body temperature was rising as he slowly undressed my upper body. The cool night wind was massaging my back all the way around my breast to my nipples that were starting to get rock hard. His warm hands all over my silk body were turning me on! I started moving a little back and forward on his lap. Then ooohhh yesss, his mouth was massaging my neck teaming up with his tongue his mouth was traveling all around my neck, and he went down to my upper chest then reaching my breasts. I was high. He made a great team. His hands, mouth, lips, tongue was all across my upper body like he was sculpting his sexual statue with great tools he had.

Dang, this man knows what he is doing, its like he was reading my mind. He wasted no time to go down under. Thanks to athletics I bended back all the way down letting my hands touch the grass, and let him do his mission down under, oooooh , yes baby, this is what I call betrayal. Ohh he reached it, my G spot, this man knows where to find the clitoris and work with it. There was a massive war between my clit against his tongue, it was a battle his tongue was gonna win. High energy was almost bursting my body into little pieces. His soft hands where massaging my breasts and nipples while he was working down under, My blood was reaching boiling point, ooohh, oooh oooh, yesss, this stranger sure passed his oral exam. My whole body was shaking as I was reaching my heights. Then I realized he stopped, cos he decided to call for back up. He zipped open his pants and brought out back up, Still trying to catch my breath and panting heavily I was surprised at his tool coming out of his pants. It was ready to attack.

NOOO, noooooo. I can't go further.

This is not about me or him, its about my ex, I was caught up in a moment of anger and ended up doing something I know I will regret tomorrow, even more if I continue any further. Suddenly I came to my senses and embarrassed of the situation I was in with this complete stranger.

So there is no need for me to express anymore how ashamed I was while putting back my clothes on and after that walking away from Sir stranger.