Bittersweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. There's not a place in your life for me. So I want you to give it back to me." she said.

"Give you what back?" he asked in a puzzled voice.

"My heart. Somewhere between last night and this morning you stole it." she cried.

"Oh, Brianne..." he replied. He then reached his hand out and cupped her face. She pressed her cheek against his hand as a tear rolled down it. He moved forward and kissed her tear. He then trailed kisses across her face and towards her lips. Their lips finally met and that familiar feeling of love surged through their bodies and towards their mouths. Brianne gently let her tongue slip into his mouth. Their tongues twisted in each others mouths as they both softly moaned.

Daniel rolled onto his back and pulled Brianne's body onto of his own. He wrapped his hands around her back and began to massage it. She responded by moaning loudly into his mouth. He reached under her shirt and pulled it off revealing two round breasts with hard nipples. He broke their kiss and licked his way down her neck and chest. He grabbed a breast and gently suckled her nipple. She let out a moan and said, "Oh yes, Daniel. That's so wonderful."

He leaned forward and rested her bottom on his thighs. He sat up and tried to untie her robe. "No!" she gasped. "Please don't!"

"But... why not?" he asked.

"I don't want our love to last just one night. I want you for all time. I know I can't have you and I refuse to torture myself for the rest of my life while dreaming of your body holding me tight each night." she said in a weak voice.

"I understand," he said as his voice trailed off.

"Thank you," Brianne answered. They again began kissing and holding each other. Both cried while they held each other. They wiped away the other's tears and never broke their embrace. In the end they fell asleep in each others arms.

To be continued...

12