Bittersweet Memories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, taking his lips with mine in a bruising assault as I tilted my hips and gyrated against him. His hands resting on the bed for balance was not enough anymore and he covered my body with his, slamming into me as the last tether was snapped from his control. Sliding his hands up my arms, he tossed my arms above my head, holding me immobile and deliciously helpless.

His forehead was resting on mine as he did just as I asked. Fucked me and let me feel his cock inside. The power in each thrust and slam would rip a sound from my throat and a drop of sweat trickle down his brow. Every couple of minutes he would stop and pull out, resting the crown right inside my body and pull back to look. "God damn, that is gorgeous. Do you ever look at your cunt when you touch yourself? How pretty this pussy is?"

Like I said, I don't do dirty talk. So I stammered a bit on my response. "Uh... no. I don't really like my pussy; I guess that's why I'm not a lesbian. I think it's gross."

"Gross? Listen, honey, your pussy is far from gross. This is the sweetest pussy I ever tasted." With that, he pulled out and away from me and turned me onto my hands and knees. I tossed my hair and looked over my shoulder to see him standing with his erection in the air and a look of primal ownership on his face as he looked at me from behind. "God damn, woman. You have no idea how sexy you look right now."

And I didn't, really. I felt sexy when I was dancing for the drooling men and I felt sexy when Cane looked at me, but I didn't know how I got that power. I looked away, suddenly shy in this exposing and vulnerable position and then his fingers slammed back into my pussy. My juices were running down my thighs and he licked each drop up, making the muscles he kissed shake with chills.

"Do you like that?"

That question is programmed into every guy's ego to be asked at this moment. A moan escaped a woman and immediately they have to ask. They need the reassurance that they are pleasing their woman. Like it? Am I doing it okay?

"Oh yeah, baby. Oh, your tongue feels so good on me."

His fingers moved from my hole and he drove his tongue in to fill the emptiness. Sliding in and out, I moved my hips back to meet his kiss and moaned louder. He pulled away and I felt his lips on my back, the little dip above my ass crack being covered in delicate kisses. His hands were moving over my cheeks and his kisses moved down until he reached my little virgin hole. His tongue tickled the sensitive area and I tensed slightly; no one has ever shown interest in that part of my body before. He sensed my reluctance and soothed me with his hands and words. "I won't do anything you don't want to do."

"I've never... done that... before."

"Never? A sexy ass like that?"

Never. And the idea gave me a little anxiety. I never had a desire for it. I thought of it, and was curious but never really had the need. At once, pulling me out of my rambling thoughts, Cane pulled away and slid is cock inside my pussy once more to the hilt, going deeper than before and hitting a place inside that reached farther than any other guy had ever touched. I cried out at the slight pain but it turned to a warm pleasure as he pulled back and gripped my hips, slamming into me again. My body was taking the contrasting sensations, so many at once and I pushed back, meeting his body with mine as he moved faster.

"Touch yourself. I want to feel you cum on my cock, baby."

I balanced myself on one arm and slid my fingers to my clit, circling the sensitive nub as his thumb moved toward my ass and as it slipped in past the ring of muscle, I felt waves and waves of pleasure building. What's one more sensation to add to the mix?

"Are you coming for me?"

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna come for you, baby. Oh, it feels so good, don't stop."

The double penetration with his finger and his cock, my own hand manipulating my clit, I was thrown over a cliff where I couldn't climb back up. I screamed and saw stars when I came, my body shaking so hard I had to clamp my legs around his to keep him inside my body. My hand was working faster and his thumb pumped in and out with rhythm to his fucking and I was tossed over again, yelling into the mattress before I collapsed onto the bed.

I feel like I blacked out, but I was aware of my surroundings. He was still there, kissing my back and my legs, and as I lay face down on the bed, his tongue snaked out to lick the tight hole where his thumb was. I felt him spit on the sensitive hole and insert his finger, moving in and out slowly. I couldn't move or say anything and it was feeling so good, I didn't really want to say no.

His hand pressed me on my back and with my ass offered up to him; he pressed the head of his erection to the tight reluctant ring of muscle and fought his way in. Slowly, so slow he inched in past the first boundary and with a little force, he popped the head in and I cried out. It burned and was so foreign to me. "You okay, hunny?"

"Wait, wait... Give me a sec." I said, trying to figure out what I wanted. I didn't him to stop, but I needed a second. He held my hips in his hands, and soothed my skin with his fingertips, giving me the moment I need. Deep breaths in and out.

My body didn't really know how to handle it with the dueling feelings- it felt so good but felt so painful at the same time. But I think... I wanted more. I was not lacking in want.

He moved his cock back and forth in small shallow strokes, opening me up and getting me used to him inside me. I felt like a virgin again, unfamiliar and trying to get used to the new sensations. When the pain faded, I started moving back to meet him and he took that as a sign I wanted more. He went deeper and sped up his strokes.

"You feel so good, honey. Oh, I'm gonna come for you. I want to come on your tits, baby. All over your chest."

Growling out his demands made my spine melt when usually it went ramrod stiff with anger. I never had anyone tell me what to do, what they wanted. I wanted to give him what he wanted and take everything he gave.

He pulled out of my ass and I flipped over onto my back, holding my breasts up to him as he grabbed his cock and pumped his fist on his erection.

"Come for me, baby. Right here, all over my chest."

He threw his head back and yelled and I felt his hot seed spray all over my chest, covering my tattoo and even reaching up to my chin. It was so sexy, seeing Cane lose control and cover me with his passion, sweat dripping down his chin and onto his chest.

He fell to the bed next to me and took deep breaths in through his nose, out his mouth. After he caught his breath, he grabbed a cloth from somewhere and wiped my chest, kissing my lips gently in thanks as he cleaned me off. I got up and started getting dressed and he put his pants on.

The afterglow from our orgasms was still swimming in our eyes as my cell phone rang. Before I could say anything, he got up and went to my purse resting on a chair and grabbed it for me. I reached into my purse for my phone and as I answered it, my purse fell to the floor and emptied onto the carpet.

The look of anger on his face made me take a step back at the sudden change in his eyes. I saw what caused the abrupt emotion to take over and I see my mistake.

My gun and badge were the only things in my purse that fell out.

"What the fuck is that? You're a cop? Are you fucking serious?"

My cover was blown. When you were going undercover as an amateur stripper to arrest an escaped felon, you really have nowhere to put your important pieces. Like your I.D. and your gun. Not many places to hide the gun. Also there were not many places to hide a walkie or a wire to communicate and because of privacy policies, the rooms didn't have any kind of cameras. Thank God, too because if the guys on the force saw the spectacle I just made of myself, I would never live it down. Bad enough that my partner and a detective were sitting at the bar during my strip tease but to see me pop my anal cherry on tape, I would have to resign. That was not part of my assignment. I was to get him in the room and keep him while they got back up. His assertion and forceful attitude was unexpected and I found myself fighting my dominant nature. I'm always in control and to have someone take that away and give me everything I want was refreshing.

I looked back at him as my cell rang in my hand and he advanced onto me, taking the phone from me and throwing it against the wall, shattering it into pieces. "You lying bitch, you set me up!!!"

I tried to run to the door, but he grabbed the back of my dress and pulled me back to his chest, holding me in his strong grip.

"You seriously didn't think that fucking me would make me turn myself in, did you? Just cause you fuck good doesn't mean I would turn over a new leaf and turn myself in. Now you're fucked just as much as I am."

He took my purse with my gun and badge and wrapped the strap around my hands. Taking the gun out, he pressed the cool metal to my back and walked me to the door. After opening the door and making sure the coast was clear, he walked down the hall to an emergency exit. He kicked the door open to the night and walked me out on teetering heels. All my training escaped me and I just went with it, fear and panic flooding my senses and taking control. When he walked me to a car and threw me in the back seat, my head hit the middle console in just the right place to knock me out and make the bad man go away.

To be continued...

apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers
12