Bittersweet Memories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers

Opening my eyes, I looked up at him. A little sliver of light crept in and made his face glow with satisfaction. I could tell he could see me as well and liked what he saw. My destroyed soul bore before him and covered in his cum.

"Take my left shoe. Rip the heel off and destroy it. There is a tracking device inside that tells my team where I am if they are within a half mile radius of the device. It's the only way they can find me."

Surprise crossed his features as he tried to decide if it was a trick or not. Was this another mistake? I seemed to be making them a lot and this time, I didn't think I could handle one more that destroyed me. But that was the only way I could gain his confidence. With that confession, I gave up the last thread of power I had and surrendered to him. I was completely helpless. Completely his.

"Why did you tell me? What's in it for you?"

I struggled getting up off the floor to look closer into his eyes. I needed him to see the truth behind my words. "Your trust. That's what in it for me. I can't do this anymore. I can't live like this and still be the person I am. I already blew my cover and fucked up this operation. Even if we did get you taken in, I would be reamed for all the violations and get put on a desk job. So fuck it. I'm finally alive, Cane, and I don't want to die just yet."

I lifted my leg and teetered on one heel as he took my shoe, broke the heel off and crushed it under his boot heel. The loud crack of the device breaking apart echoed in the darkness and became eerily silent again. He looked at me, but his face was unreadable. Was he thinking of a way to punish me for not telling him about the device sooner? Or was he seriously thinking of trusting me?

He pulled the knife from his back pocket and slowly brought it to my cheek, making me tense and regret my power play. But before he did anything else, he reached behind me and cut my hands free. My shoulders sagged in relief on many levels when I realized I made it. I gave up all my control and power and still lived on.

He pulled me close and kissed me soundly, giving my soul the fix it needed. After he pulled back and looked at me, he smiled and said, "So what do we do now??"

apathykiss
apathykiss
34 Followers
12