Bizarre Roommates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cristina pleaded, "Oh, come on! That's so not fair! I got class tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep to look my best!"

I rolled my eyes sarcastically at her response. She was aware that a fashion class doesn't mean you have to look like you're ready to run the catwalk, right?

"Hey, don't punish me. I need to get up and ready for my job at the music store," Jessica reasoned.

"Listen. I'm getting sick and tired of you two fighting. Miss Martin can't keep calling the renovations team after you're done wrecking our house. Even if they miraculously repair everything, the cost must be huge and I doubt Miss Martin going to remain patient forever," I lectured, crushing the bridge between my eyes before I sighed at the end. When I looked back, I could tell that Jessica and Cristina's sneer had started to fade into sympathetic stares. Then I continued, "So, before we can get this night over with, I want you two to tell me what the problem it?"

"The problem is this bimbo werewolf keeps breaking our stuff and doesn't even understand its value!" Jessica admonished. Her sneer returned as she looked at Cristina. "This just goes to show that werewolves only cause trouble for other races!"

Cristina's jaw dropped at what the vampire girl stated. She countered while placing a hand on her hip, "Like, how is me being a werewolf causing trouble for you two?!"

"Would you like me to show you the plate you just broke?!" Jessica reminded with a half-hearted grin.

"Okay, now you're just using prejudice to justify your statement. Besides, it's just a stupid plate, it could be replaced," I interjected, trailing a hand across my short black hair while flashing a deadpanned glare.

Jessica argued as she glared daggers at me, "Like I said before, that plate is over 800 years old and comes from a country that no longer exists! Finding a replacement would take years to do so!"

My eyes were raised in astonishment and countered, "Even so, you should lay off her. Cristina's a nice girl and what she did was an accident, but you're just blaming her for wrecking things because she's a werewolf and not the fact that she's just clumsy." I gestured a hand at the werewolf girl while arching a brow at the end of the sentence.

Smiling in flattery, Cristina said in gratitude, "Ah~! Thanks, Ryu!" however, her expression faded and she felt insulted. She glared and questioned, "Hey! What do you mean by that?!"

I just ignored Cristina and resumed reprimanding the vampire girl, "Jessica, you are willing to blame everything on Cristina, even when she didn't do anything wrong. Hell! You could have put some of the blame on me, but you automatically use Cristina as your personal scapegoat!"

At first, she diverted her gaze as she scowled, but it slowly softened in a somber expression. Then I continued, "Like the time when you blamed Cristina for stealing some of your CD when, in reality, you just misplaced them under your bed. Or, how about the time the showerhead broke and you blamed that on her, also. However, the showerhead was already faulty and needed a replacement even before we' all moved in."

"Okay, okay! You're right! I do blame everything on Cristina!" Jessica admitted, raising her hand and waving for me to stop. She took a deep breath with her head leaning down at her legs.

Sighing, I left the two alone and went back to my room, but I still managed to overhear the two as I kept my door slightly open and spied on them.

For a few minutes, everything was silent. Neither one of them started a conversation. Finally, one of them spoke.

"Why do you hate me, Jessica?" Cristina murmured with her eyes downcast away from the vampire girl.

Letting out a deep sigh, Jessica rubbed her arms while having a sullen demeanor. She stated, "I don't really hate you, Cristina. Although you do aggravate me with your clumsiness, it's just...ever since I was a little girl; my family had raised me to hate the werewolf race and to believe that vampires are the superior ones to all liminal races, even before I was old enough to understand why." She placed a hand on the werewolf girls', staring into her eyes while smiling. "My treatment to you is like a reflex and I'm to put an end to it. Maybe, we should start all over and get to know each other better."

"Do you really mean it?" Cristina's grip tightened around Jessica's hand.

"I really do," Jessica assured.

Then, without warning, the werewolf girl embraced Jessica, wrapping her arms around the girl's body before accidentally crushing it. Jessica was hesitant, but was reluctant in returning the embrace.

I smiled at this joyous moment. The whole ordeal was finally over and everything can proceed without any further catastrophes erupting. Closing the door, I turned off everything from my desk lamp to my laptop, and headed straight to bed. It was already 11:34PM and I needed a goodnight's rest if I was going to be ready for work tomorrow. Unfortunately, I needed to call Miss Martin to fix a few broken things in our apartment, hoping that things will be different from now on.

12