Bizarre Yard Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

But she stopped me. She put a hand on my chest, then opened the door, went in and closed it. As the door was closing her face followed it, as if she wanted to keep her eyes on me as long as she could. Just before it closed she croaked out, "I'm sorry," then the door closed.

She spent a lot time in there and I unpacked the clothes I wanted to wear the next day, hung up a shirt for me, a blouse for her. Took out a pair of panties and a bra, the normal, plain white cotton things she usually wore. Another pair of cargo shorts and some socks.

I sat in the chair there by the table and noticed a bulge in my pocket. Two cell phones. I took mine and turned it on, It came up to the picture screen, as if the last thing it had done before it was shut off was to take pictures.

And there it was in pictures and videos with full sound, my wife, getting fucked. There were pictures of some of the other women as well, one of Tim's wife and Annie standing together naked with arms around each other. Another of Annie and a woman I hadn't seen, maybe one of the ones that were standing around naked in the clearing, I couldn't remember.

The two of them were kissing, naked with Annie's hand pinching the nipple of the other woman's, her hand had fingers in Annie's pussy. Another must have been under Annie as she was fucked doggie style. Then a short video of the same thing. Then a video of Annie getting Dped. Both brothers, one in her ass, one in her pussy. She had never let me do more than put a finger there, I had asked, but no. Now with a stranger.

But a stranger with some sort of power I told myself. This wasn't Annie was it? Wasn't it some one else controlling Annie's body, her mind. Some of the pictures where highly erotic. Two other women in a sixty nine on that same table. A line of four or five women, kneeling while the brothers and several other men seemed to be working down the line getting blow jobs.

It went on and on. I hooked my laptop up and downloaded them to the laptop, I didn't want Annie to find them on my phone. She might think I took them. Then I remembered the scrap of Paper that Betty dropped. I fished it from my pocket. It had a few words on it that seemed blurred, but I was finally able to read them after concentrating on them for a few minutes.

"Don't leave your wife, she loves you, she isn't the one doing those things, it's them, especially Lorena, she makes" It was unclear there. Then: "Don't come back, and don't abandon your wife."

Huh, I thought to myself. There's something going on there, I knew that, but I was away from it now. But I couldn't bring my mind to think about it. It kept sliding off to the side. I don't know how but I remember that piece of paper in the waste basket, in my memory that basket is hundreds of feet deep and I can see the paper, but not the writing.

There's not much more to tell. We got home. Annie was sore and by the time we got home was telling me what a cave man I had been, that I had pounded her sore. She completely forgot what had happened. She saw the table, and thankfully she didn't put it in the living room, but it did go to the basement den area we had. I used to like going down there in the hot days of summer, to use it as a living room when it was so hot upstairs.

Now it's down there. And Annie seems to have a fascination for it. Nothing weird, but I would see her starting at it, sometimes bending to touch it and almost caress the leather top. It is sturdy, and well worth the money. It is solid oak. There's a few odd stains on it that I don't think about.

So within a few days she was normal. She really didn't talk about the yard sale, or what she got. I rarely saw any of the clothing she got. It's there in the closet and her dresser. Some really sexy outfits, but not suitable for a college professor. Some of the lingerie though ...

Then, a week before school started up again, she looked at the picture albums in her phone, I kicked myself for not checking that at the motel. It had many similar pics to what was on mine. She showed me. Glared at me for taking porno. Denying that was her in them. Saying I had somehow taken them.

Until I spotted several shots where either Tim and sometimes another man, in one case either Kurt of Kasim, was holding my camera, I could tell because of the case with our college's logo on it. That chilled her.

"Did I do those things?" she asked in tiny voice, a tiny frightened voice.

"No, you didn't, it was someone controlling you, controlling me. You didn't know what you were doing."

Some of the ones on her phone showed her fucking, sucking and being sucked by other men and women. In one case the grey haired lady was trying to get her fist into Annie. That was on the phone when I tried to take it from her hand. Annie held on her phone for a while, just staring at it with wide open eyes and an odd expression on her face, almost a curious look.

I got the pics off her phone and onto my laptop, and then onto a flash drive that I keep safe, where no-one else can see them. I couldn't bear to delete them. I tried to tell myself that it was in case we tried to get the police involved. But that was kidding myself. Something kept me from deleting them.

A year later things were going well, she worked her way out of the funk from seeing the pics on her phone, and we went on. Sex was actually getting more frequent and more inventive, and just between the two of us. And a few toys she and I have gotten since then.

And then the flier came. Annie stared and stared at that thing. Finally she put it down, but didn't put it away. I saw it on her nightstand. She was insatiable for sex after that. Every time we were alone she needed something. I was just as insatiable. It was crazy. I was afraid what it meant.

I felt worried, terrified, I also felt a hunger, a desire. I looked at the pictures several times during those next weeks. I was confused and forgetful. It was agony. And I found that I couldn't satisfy Annie on my own, several times I found her alone in bed, or more chillingly, laying on that table, with toys in at least two holes every time.

The last time I found her, she was still dressed, barely, in one of the satin lingerie outfits she got that day a year ago, she was kneeling on the floor beside that coffee table, leaning over it, with her pussy pushing into one of it's leather clad rounded corners.

She was moving her pelvis steadily and insistently against that corner, her neck stretched out starting into nothing, sweating from the effort. The sight was so erotic that I couldn't look away. So I watched, and I took out my phone, set it to movie and filmed for some time, I left after her next orgasm.

Finally the date got close to the sale date. It was one weekend away. And oddly, I knew where it was. When we first got back last year I had tried to find it on google earth, on state maps, on old and new road maps, and nothing. Now I knew just how to drive there. It was clear in my mind.

The Sunday before the weekend of the Annual Kurt, Kasim and Lorena Yard sale, we were getting ready for bed. We had both showered, and both of us seemed satisfied with the lovemaking we had done that day, she read a book for a while, then turned to me when I put my book on the nightstand.

"Honey, do you have any plans for next weekend?" Annie asked me.

"No, nothing planned, why?" I answered.

"Will you be up for a road trip?"

49greg
49greg
452 Followers