Bizz Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interestingly, we talked about how she felt about the strippers, and she expressed more than a little curiosity in pursuing a FMF or even a FMFF with both of them. I immediately discussed that with Nipples and Blondie, and they were all for it. Unfortunately, we never could get our schedules coordinated before Bizz Girl was promoted to VP in a few months and relocated to the DC area.

The interesting thing is that I would have never met, much less had sex with Bizz Girl, had the strippers not brought it about that afternoon at the club. I could not thank them enough, as they did, indeed, "know exactly what to do."

Of course, Bizz Girl knew exactly what she was doing, too. By accompanying the men to a titty bar and showing that she could not only enjoy the strippers but also put on quite a show herself, it was a smart career move that demonstrated she could do anything they could, probably more. After all, it was she who was promoted to VP, not they.

12