BJ at Throb Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lounge opened after the first show finished and I made sure I was one of the first in and managed to snag a two-seater lounge in the corner. The Pussycat Lounge is a little brighter than the dance area and bar but is still nice and dim being lit only by the table lamps. Jerry showed up beaming with a beer for him and a G and T for me, which he put on the low table and plonked his ample arse down beside me and immediately began pawing at me and kissing me which of course I did not discourage.

The bouncers make regular rounds of the dance floor, the lounge, and the toilets; but so long as no one is going too far (or selling or taking drugs of course), slap and tickle and outer garment foreplay is tolerated. They probably would be a little intolerant if they could see that I actually had Jerry's cock out of his pants and was wanking him off, using my body to shield what I was doing whilst passionately kissing him. Most of the couches in the Lounge were taken up with revellers chatting and drinking and few were taken by couple canoodling as we were.

We carried on heavy petting until the second show was due to start and the Lounge began to empty and a naughty idea began to germinate in my mind.

"Give me a couple of minutes then follow me out to the toilets," I smirked.

Jerry grinned anticipating my motive.

I knew that everyone would be watching the show and the toilets would be empty for about fifteen to twenty minutes; knowing this I made my way through the crowd to the restrooms. The unisex toilets in Throb consist of an open area with washbasins and mirrors and two lines of cubicles either side, one for men and the other for women, although as the night progresses and the club becomes crowded no one cares who uses which stall, they serve the same purpose.

I can say with some confidence that the ladies stalls tend to be far messier than the men's are.

I stood in front of a mirror pretending to fix my lipstick when Jerry strolled into the toilets; he looked down both aisles and headed down the men's cubicles. Seeing the coast was clear I followed him and was pleased to see all the cubicles were vacant and he slipped into the one down the far end, which thankfully was also the cleanest.

We wasted no time and Jerry closed and locked the door behind us I kissed him passionately but briefly and sat on the toilet seat and reached for his shorts which I pulled down to his knees along with his underpants.

Jerry has a thick cock that is not overly long and I reached out, gave it a couple of quick strokes and then guided it to my mouth. I swallowed his member and began to suck on it whilst establishing a steady rhythm using my tongue on his fraenulum to excite him. Jerry held my head and fucked my face whilst gasping and whispering obscenities and it didn't take long until he spent his issue in my mouth which I savoured and swallowed.

I stood up while he pulled up his pants and then he kissed me passionately again. Any man who is willing to kiss me straight after I have sucked his cock is a keeper in my book. I urged him out of the stall and seeing the coast was clear I followed him out, this time actually fixing my lipstick and makeup in the mirror while Jerry went to the bar for more drinks.

We went back to the Pussycat Lounge sipping our drinks, kissing and fondling again but a little more chastely now that Jerry was spent, although his hands continued to explore my thighs and crotch, stroking my member through my pantyhose and knickers. Now I wanted some pleasure as I had been extremely turned on by giving him a blowjob in a public place.

It was now about two-thirty am and I convinced Jerry it was time to leave. When we got outside I lit a ciggie while Jerry waited patiently, we both appreciated the quiet after the din of the nightclub.

"Wanna come to my place?" I asked and Jerry grinned.

I did the math and figured I was below the legal limit of alcohol consumption and could drive. It was pleasant walking to my car with Jerry's arm around me, stopping now and then to kiss and grope each other. I drove home carefully, despite Jerry constantly playing with my legs and stroking my knickers.

The car park at my apartment building was deserted at that time of the morning and we caught the lift up to my floor, kissing and rubbing against each other.

As soon as we got inside Jerry needed a leak which was the perfect excuse for me to get out of my Ao Dai as there was no way he was going to shag me while I was wearing that dress. I shucked myself out of the dress and hung it up and took the opportunity to take off my knickers and replace my pantyhose with a pair of sheer stay-up stockings. I slipped into my black 'fuck-me' minidress (I still have it and only use it for shagging in) and got us both drinks from the fridge which turned out to be a waste of time as Jerry dragged me straight back to my spare bedroom which doubles as my playroom.

He ripped off his shirt and shorts and threw me on the bed and kissed me whilst tugging at my panties. As soon as he got them down he stroked me until I was rock hard and I reciprocated getting him fully erect. We sixty-nined for a little while, his beard tickling my scrotum but I wasn't going to last long and pushed him off me to his disappointment, which didn't last for long when he saw me taking a condom and lubricant out of the bedside table drawer.

I tore open the condom and putting the little reservoir end in my mouth a lowered my head to his groin and put the condom on his cock using my lips and mouth, a trick I picked up from an old girlfriend. Jerry knelt between my legs while I lubed up his manhood and my sphincter. I lifted my legs and he held them up and nestled that thick stubby member in my anal bud. He proved to be very considerate as he slowly slid it into me, stopping to allow me to accommodate his girth. When he was fully inserted inside me I wrapped my legs around his considerable girth and began to fuck him, lifting my buttocks up off the bed to drive him deep inside me.

He grabbed my hips (which I really love) and use me as his fuck toy, slamming that cock in and out of me. Because of the drinks and the fact that he had not that long ago been given blowjob, he lasted quite a while so I was able to enjoy his cock stimulating my prostrate. I could feel my orgasm approaching but I was able to hold off until I sensed he was about to come and then I wanked myself while he came deep inside me and I came all over the front of my dress. Jerry's face contorted in ecstasy and it was lovely to lie under him and watch his rapture as he came; then he lowered his face to mine and kissed me passionately as the last of his issue dribbled out of his cock.

We lay locked in each other's embrace kissing and stroking until we were both spent. His considerable weight was now bearing down on me and tactfully slid out from under him. I wiped at the mess on my dress and pulled up my knickers while Jerry took a shower.

He dressed and we took our drinks out on the balcony to finish them while I had a smoke, still kissing and stroking each other now and then. We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses.

I saw him to the door when his taxi pulled up outside my apartment block and we kissed and he promised he would definitely be in touch.

True to his word he got in touch the following Saturday and since then we have seen each other so many times that I've lost count. He's come to my place for one on one and to participate in my tranny parties and we also met at his place and of course at Throb although I haven't blown him there since our first meeting. We still meet up regularly; he is an accomplished and considerate lover, he's my rough diamond.

The End (well not really).

12