BJ Bliss Ch. 06 Sister Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell are you doing here?" Felicia yelled out in surprise.

"Trouble with the staff, huh?" Claudia commented.

"Shut up, Claudia. This is just a misunderstanding," Felicia explained as she looked Bob in the eyes and waited for him to accept the generous "out" that she offered him.

"There's no misunderstanding. I'm getting her out of here and into a cab," Bob said as he pointed in Holly's direction. The vein in his forehead throbbed and a bead of sweat dripped down from his brow.

Holly was stunned by the sudden intrusion of the linebacker-sized man who eyed his employer with inconsolable rage. Had he shown up an hour earlier, she would have greeted him like a superhero. She watched nervously, hoping that the situation would cool down.

"Fine," Felicia replied to everyone's surprise. "Holly was just leaving anyway. Go ahead and get her a cab. You can leave your keys with the twins on the way out. All of your keys. Don't you dare think about stepping foot in any of my businesses again. This is my city, Bob. From here on out, you're nothing but a ghost."

Felicia's words gave Holly the chills. Holly connected eyes with Bob and could see that beneath his raging exterior he was shattered. Humbled that he showed up out of nowhere on her behalf, she graciously followed him down the steps where Mika and Miho stood, phones in hand, ready to call the police. Bob tossed his keys to the floor and stepped out on the sidewalk with Holly to flag down a cab.

"I'm okay, really," Holly assured him, "but thank you for coming to help me."

"I was too late," Bob mumbled to himself, keeping his eyes on the street traffic as he contemplated the reality of his situation. He flagged a taxi and opened the car door for Holly while the women of Studio Trésor watched on from the display window.

"I know it looked bad, but don't worry. They're going to help me. This is what I want. Are you okay?" Holly asked from the back seat of the cab.

"Yes," Bob replied stoically. He gently closed her door. "I just had to be sure that you were safe."

"I won't forget this. I don't know how, but I'm going to make things right for you," Holly assured him with eyes full of tears as the taxi pulled out on to the street.

Felicia and Claudia joined Mika and Miho on the first floor and they watched as Bob walked off in the rain, leaving the company car and his career behind him.

"Well, we gained one and we lost one. Fair trade," Felicia commented coldly."Now, to fulfill my end of this little bargain. Mika, get me an appointment with Frank."

"You make appointments to see your own husband?" Claudia asked Felicia with a laugh.

"Yes. How about you?" Felicia shot back, fiercely salting the wounds of Claudia's recent divorce without the slightest hesitation.

Claudia looked Felicia in the eyes. "It's just lovely being back together after all of these years, Sis."

****

"I have to say, I'm very surprised that Studio Trésor is teaching prostate stimulation in the first class," Katrin commented as she and Malena reviewed Holly's undercover findings with her at BJ Bliss Headquarters.

"Yes, sticking your finger up a guy's ass is a bit advanced," Malena agreed. "They are really packing it all in."

"Does Felicia teach any of the classes herself or is the just the twins?" Katrin wondered. "Holly?"

Holly was staring into space, consumed with guilt and completely zoned out of the conversation. Katrin and Malena looked on at her with concern.

"Holly?" Katrin repeated, snapping her back into reality. "Is everything alright?"

"I'm sorry, Katrin, it's just that I have finals coming up."

"No, I'm the one who's sorry," Katrin countered, "we put way too much pressure on you—the snooping on Felicia and then the workshop this afternoon. Why don't you take the day off and you can come back in when you're feeling up to it."

"Thanks, but I was hoping to do the workshop today," Holly insisted. "I need to get my mind off of, ah, school."

The front door to the office swung open and Justin and Marco walked in, slurping on some drinks. They approached Katrin's desk in jeans and tight t-shirts that showed off their muscles.

"Reporting for duty," Justin announced. "We stopped by the juice place up the street. We'll be jizzing candy today, boss," he assured Katrin, maintaining eye contact with her as he raised an arm to high five Marco.

"Good plan guys," Katrin said with a laugh. "We'll head out in a few minutes. Make yourselves comfortable." Katrin turned back to Holly.

"Okay, Holly, if you're sure that you're up for it, we should pack up. This is the going-away party that you booked over the phone. Eight women in an office building in the Loop. We have to be very discreet since it is during business hours."

"I'm in. I'll get the supplies," Holly said as she hopped up, happy to escape the debriefing of her harrowing trip to Studio Trésor.

****

Katrin looked over the conference room of eight smartly dressed business women of varying ages, most of who wore knee-length skirts and crossed their legs to reveal various styles of silky pantyhose. She sat at the front of the room next to Holly, while Justin and Marco waited nearby in the company break room.

"So, I take it this is an all-female staffing agency?" Katrin asked as she surveyed the room. Holly looked past the women and out at the remarkable 28th floor view of the neighboring skyscrapers and sparkling blue lake that extended into the afternoon horizon.

"We sent our two male employees to a conference," Vanessa, the attractive African-American business owner explained, causing her employees to giggle mischievously. Her curly hair was pulled back into a bun and she wore black framed glasses, similar to Katrin's, and a grey business suit with a skirt. As a fellow female business owner in her thirties, Katrin had an instant rapport with Vanessa.

"When I found out that our all-time biggest earner was going to leave the company and move away, I just had to throw her a party. The sales guys in this city seem to have all the fun, with their strippers and what not, so I'm changing the game!" Vanessa explained proudly. "We are going to miss you dearly, Nicole, and we wish you the best in DC."

"Oh, you guys shouldn't have," Nicole said to her colleagues, in a chirpy voice, causing the room to fill with knowing, naughty laughter.

"Well, prepare yourselves for a one-of-a-kind BJ Bliss experience, the only of its kind in the country in fact," Katrin explained. "I will go over blowjob basics with the group and everyone will practice on the toys. When it comes to live practice, Nicole will just need to sign her consent form and the party can really begin."

Holly approached Nicole with the consent form and a smile. She admired the pretty twenty-something staffing consultant who seemed amped for her company's generous celebration. Nicole was very petite with straight brown hair and big brown eyes. She exuded the kind of peppy enthusiasm that you could expect from an "all-time biggest earner."

Nicole took the form from Holly, smiling and showing off her cute dimples. "I love your hair!" she said, signing the form and passing it back to Holly.

"Thanks," Holly said with a blush as she returned to her seat.

Katrin proceeded with the introductory lessons while the employees eagerly explored their practice dildos. Nicole, being the guest of honor, was provided with two dildos and given some special instructions to prep her for the main event.

"How is everyone feeling about their blowjob skills?" Katrin asked the roomful of women as the first half of the session came to a close.

"Great!" replied Nicole's blonde co-worker, Staci, "So long as I only have to blow one at a time."

"You're telling me!" Nicole said as she shared a smile with Staci. She passed back the two practice dildos to Holly, who was making her way around the room.

"What do you think, Nicole, are you ready?" Katrin asked eagerly, hoping that she could finally unleash the boys.

"Ladies, don't worry, I've got this!" Nicole boasted in her squeaky voice to the laughter of her co-workers as they waited in suspense.

Vanessa smiled in Nicole's direction, pleased that the risqué company activity was off to a good start.

Holly escorted Justin and Marco into the conference room as the rest of the women cheered and applauded. They felt the hungry eyes of the female staff on their bodies as their peeled off their t-shirts to show off their impressive physiques.

"Now remember, part of the fun is the big reveal," Katrin explained to Nicole. "Have at it."

Nicole got on her knees in front of the men on a yoga mat, which Katrin considerately provided for her comfort, and began unbuckling Justin's belt. Her co-workers watched in awe as she pulled down his pants. His bulge pressed against his cherry-red briefs and Nicole enjoyed a lingering feel before moving over to Marco.

"What do you think, Nicole? Are these some polished candidates or what?" Vanessa asked, in subtle tongue-in-cheek staffing company jargon.

"They are very polished candidates indeed," Nicole quipped as she continued to feel up their impressive bulges. "In fact, I think I have an opening they can fill."

"Suck those dicks!" an over anxious woman called out from the back with encouraging laughter from her co-workers. Nicole turned and shushed her with a glare.

"There's plenty of time for sucking," Katrin assured. "Nicole, don't mind them. You're doing a great job building suspense."

With both men before her nearly busting out of their tight briefs, Nicole slowly revealed them, one cock at a time to her co-workers who stared in amazement at their thick growing members. The women re-crossed their legs in unison.

Katrin and Holly watched on as Nicole made her first move. She gently reached up to cup their balls and admired their hardening cocks as they slowly raised before her eyes with almost no coaxing. Marco was the first to stand at attention and she teasingly pressed her cheek against his shaft. She moved over to give Justin the same treatment, allowing his cock to slide against her face while she played with his balls in her hands. Her face was sandwiched with thick man-meat and she held them tightly to savor the feel of their veiny erections against her skin.

"Remember guys," Katrin warned Justin and Marco, "no hands. She is going to take good care of you."

They quickly positioned their hands behind their backs causing the women in the room to giggle. Nicole began with tongue strokes, carefully tracing the length of their swollen cocks from base to tip. Their musty smell and sweet taste excited her and she eagerly went back for more.

One by one, her excited co-workers stood up for a better view and moved in to form a circle around the action. Nicole's cleavage was popping out of her shirt as she performed and her short skirt revealed the sheen of her stockings at the back of her thighs.

"It's okay, don't be shy," Katrin encouraged the young women. "You're going to want to see this!"

Nicole started with Justin and eased him deep into her throat as she held Marco's erection supportively at the base. She lunged several times and seductively swirled his engorged head before moving on to Marco.

Nicole's co-workers cheered as she stuffed Marco into her mouth and made several attempts to deepthroat him. Saliva streamed from her mouth and dangled off of his cock as she moved back to Justin. Back and forth, she unleashed a fury of deepthroating, coating the men in her shiny spit and holding them like ski poles while her co-workers watched with jealousy.

Nicole pulled on their cocks, indicating that she wanted them closer together and they complied. She jerked them firmly and swirled her tongue across their tightened sacks. Her spit dangled from them and she slurped it up as she attempted to fit their balls into her mouth. She flicked her tongue playfully on their sacks and pressed their shafts against the sides of her face with abandon, eager to be covered in their slobbered manhood.

"Great job, Nicole," Katrin encouraged. "Girls, how is she doing?" They cheered encouragingly in response. Vanessa kept her legs crossed tightly as she watched the action with a smile.

"Do you like how I'm sucking your big fucking cocks?" Nicole suddenly asked the men. She turned back and forth to slurp on their throbbing heads and rub them on her lips. Vanessa raised an eyebrow at the office-inappropriate language out of habit and quickly focused back in on the double-blowjob action.

"Marco likes it," Marco replied to the laughter of the women in the room.

"What about you big boy," Nicole taunted Justin as she jerked him and lapped his balls. "Are you going to shoot your big sticky load all over me?" Her co-workers cheered with excitement at the dirty talk.

"She's good," Katrin whispered to Holly.

"Nicole, I am at your service," Justin replied politely, southern gentleman that he was. He clutched his hands together behind his back and breathed steadily, hoping to control his building climax.

Nicole greedily licked the pre-cum from the tip of his cock and savored the sweet taste. She was consumed with lust as she performed in front of her co-workers, devouring their cocks with deep thrusts and persistent stroking and hoping to make them climax at the same time. Her small, toned arms tensed up as she increased her jerking speed and she brought their heads to her lips to enjoy their combined taste. Justin and Marco clenched their toes and flexed their muscles, as they braced for their impending orgasms.

"Watch out, they're going to cum!" Vanessa suddenly announced causing her employees to laugh loudly. The eager audience moved in for the final moment and watched with wide eyes as men exploded simultaneously.

Nicole opened her mouth and aimed them carefully in an attempt to capture the onslaught of gooey spurts as they hit her tongue. They fired off wildly, splattering her lips and streaking across her cheeks and forehead as she looked up with excitement and rolled their semen on her tongue. The onlookers erupted into exciting applause and looked at each other in disbelief.

"Holy shit!" Nicole's friend Staci commented to a co-worker, "that is the most cum I've ever seen!"

"Are you okay, Nicole?" Vanessa asked, suddenly realizing what a messy situation she had gotten her into.

Nicole swallowed as much as happened to land in her mouth and replied, "They taste great. I don't know what you guys ate! Who wants a taste?" Nicole teased as she leaned back, satisfied with her effort and eagerly reached for her makeup mirror to survey the damage.

"I'll try it!" Staci suddenly announced to the shock of her co-workers. She approached Nicole and admired the dangling strands of semen that hung from her cheeks and chin.

"Go ahead!" Nicole offered as she turned a cheek. Staci swabbed a sample onto the tip of her finger and tasted it with a delighted expression.

"Oh that is good," Staci agreed as her boss and co-workers watched with fascination. "What does it cost for a round 2?"

"And a round 3?" Vanessa politely inquired for herself.

Katrin looked at Holly with dollar signs in her eyes as she considered the offer. "Okay, ladies, if you don't mind covering the time extension, you can choose a guy and continue to practice your blowjob skills. What do you say?"

Vanessa shared a naughty smile with her employee, Staci, and made her an offer. "Let's race. If you beat me, I'll give you the rest of the day off."

Before Staci could respond, her co-workers were chiming in with "That's not fair!" and "What about me! I'll race!"

"Okay, okay, ladies" Vanessa said as she stood up from her chair to calm down the group. "Anyone that wants to earn the day off by trying to out-suck me can team up with Staci, how does that sound? Katrin, I'll gladly cover the time."

The room stirred with excitement as Staci found herself joined by three additional competitors. Katrin surveyed the situation and addressed the group.

"What an interesting study this will make. Four vs. one. Can multiple mouths make a guy cum faster than one? It's time to find out!" Katrin announced. "Have you selected your guys?"

Vanessa tossed off her suit jacket and quickly dropped to her knees in front of Justin to claim him. "You're all mine," she said with lust.

Justin looked down at the gorgeous, black business owner in anticipation. She was leering at his cock with ferocity and he quivered at the thought of an older woman having her way with him.

"Yes, m'am, you're the boss."

Staci and her three teammates took to their knees in front of Marco. They licked their lips and watched his cock begin to swell up again in anticipation of the four-girl blowjob.

"Ready?" Katrin called out. The room suddenly fell quiet. "Set. Go!"

Vanessa didn't waste any time and put Justin's cock into her mouth before he had a chance to harden out to his full ten inches. Her eyes widened as his erection swelled up in her throat and she bobbed her head eagerly in an attempt to outpace her employees.

Staci's four-girl team fumbled clumsily with their extended tongues at first. They gradually found a comfortable position with two girls licking Marco's balls and the other two sliding their lips across his shaft in unison. Staci took the first deepthroat lunge and connected eyes competitively with Vanessa, attempting to keep up with her pace. After a solid round of sloppy cocksucking, Staci reluctantly rotated, giving each of her co-workers a chance to fill their throats with cock. The sounds of sticky slurping and gagging filled the room.

Nicole, fresh from her own blowjob performance, did what she could with a nearby box of tissues, but the excess cum continued to dangle from her face as she was unable to break away from the action for a proper clean-up. She stood with her non-participating co-workers and cheered on the competition.

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" the spectators chanted to Marco, hoping that their co-workers would prove victorious and earn their day off. Marco tried his best to deliver as he looked down at four eager sets of eyes. The women extended their tongues expectantly and jerked his slobbery cock in anticipation.

Outnumbered but not outmatched, Vanessa continued to bob her head and methodically slurp Justin's incredible length. She caressed his balls and looked up at him expectantly through her glasses. His physical and visual cues indicated that his orgasm was fast approaching.

"Cum all over my glasses, baby," Vanessa demanded as she proceeded to jerk him and nuzzle her nose against his sack. Justin groaned in pleasure and she backed off, allowing him to artfully splatter her designer lenses and forehead with an impressive volume semen. "Yes!" Vanessa laughed out loud at her success and reveled in the remaining spurts as they streamed down her face.

Marco quickly followed and unleashed on the four women in front of him as they attempted to catch gooey deposits on their tongues. "Marco is sorry," he said politely as he misfired on to a few blouses and waves of hair. He tried his best to evenly and fairly distribute his remaining spurts out across their eager faces.

Staci and her co-workers admired each other's cum-decorated faces and reached out to play with the dangling ropes on their chins. They proceed to share cummy kisses with each other while their co-workers cheered them on. Vanessa removed her glasses and stood up with a loud clearing of her throat.

"It looks like I'm the winner, ladies," Vanessa boasted playfully, breaking up their little cum-filled makeout session. "Now, get back to work."

****

"Of all of the places to meet, why here? You're trying to punish me because you know I want something," Felicia said to her husband, Frank, on the deck of the Honeybunch, his prized sail boat. Despite her moments of frustration, she was still quite enamoured with her much-older husband, thanks in no small part to their open arrangement.