BJ Bliss Ch. 06 Sister Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mika reluctantly gripped base of his shaft supportively to help guide him into her sister, who's soaking folds surrounded him with tight pressure. Marco looked down at the frustrated Mika with a sly smile, knowing very well that she expected to be first.

"Why don't you suck on my balls and then, maybe, you can ride Marco next," he taunted her.

Mika opened her mouth in outrage. "No man tells me what to do!"

"Until now," Marco countered.

"Fine, but you'll regret this," Mika warned. "I'll make you cum in a matter of seconds." She dropped to her knees behind him and tickled his tightened sack with her fingers while Miho clenched his midsection between her thighs and hopped wildly onto his thickness with high-pitched yelps of pleasure.

Marco thrust into Miho and quivered from the tug of her sister's fingers against his balls. He held himself as steady as possible as he enjoyed the feeling of Mika's warm lips and massaging tongue as she began to work her oral magic on his balls. She embellished her assault with a wet finger pressed firmly against his asshole, causing him to groan in pleasure.

"Hold yourself together, big boy," Mika taunted from below. She inserted the tip of her finger into his asshole, sending a rush of sensation through his loins. Miho felt him growing noticeably harder inside of her and she clung to his body intensely as her body erupted into climax.

"Okay, okay!" Marco called out for mercy. He carefully lowered a satisfied Miho onto her feet.

"What's the matter? Are you going to cum too soon?" Mika teased him, burying her finger deeper. Marco reached back and yanked her hand away by the wrist, narrowly averting a building orgasm. He breathed a sigh of relief and turned around to see Mika smiling with satisfaction and eyeing his erection where it hovered inches from her face, glazed in her sister's juices.

"Can you believe I would do this?" Mika said as she moved in for a taste. Marco watched with wide eyes as she eagerly took him into her throat and enjoyed a few deep lunges. To his surprise Miho sprung back into action, eager to slurp on his sack. He groaned loudly as he endured another two-girl blowjob from the twins and tried desperately to contain an impending blast.

He reached down in desperation and lifted Mika up by the shoulders with a primitive scowl. She eyed him intensely and shivered in anticipation as he grasped her by the waist and lifted high into the air. Mika's moan reverberated through the room as he held her up like a rag doll and ran his tongue across her body from her dripping pussy to her perky nipples.

Marco lowered Mika on to his cock and they both moaned in lust as her scorching pussy enveloped him. He thrust with all of his might and grunted like a beast while Mika clutched his shoulders and dug her fingernails into his back. Miho teased his balls relentlessly from below, causing him to thrust harder and faster, hoping to outrun his impending climax with sheer muscle.

Mika convulsed and squealed in a fit of pleasure as he impaled her. "Lift me up and let my sister deepthroat you," she suddenly demanded. Marco did as he was told and lifted her up, causing his swollen erection to bob back and forth from its upright position. Miho quickly descended on it with a fury of lunges and gags, covering him in sticky spit.

"Fuck me in the ass," Mika demanded with a scalding look. Miho positioned his cock into Mika's asshole from below and he braced himself as his spit-covered head slowly entered her. Mika clung to the back of Marco's neck with one hand and eagerly rubbed her clit as she gyrated against his cock.

Marco held Mika steady and clenched his eyes shut. She shrieked in his ear as his shaft lunged deeper into her asshole and she erupted with waves of orgasmic contractions. After Mika was finished shaking in a fit of pleasure, Marco lowed her to her feet. She eagerly kneeled next to her sister to give him his final reward of the evening.

"Can you believe I would do this?" Mika said as she daringly moved in to take him back into her throat. Marco gasped as Mika sucked on his swollen head and jerked him while Miho swirled his sack with her extended tongue.

"You...girls...are...fucking...crazy," Marco blurted. He curled his toes and erupted with thick spurts that splashed against the excited wide-eyed faces of the twins below him. Mika and Miho reveled in his pearly liquid and moved in closely to catch spurts of hot cum on their tongues as he leaked his final drops. White lines streaked across their pencil-thin eyebrows up to their foreheads and they looked at each other with a laugh as they surveyed the damage.

"Thanks, Marco!" they exclaimed in unison. They ran their fingers through his load and slurped generous tastes into their mouths. A stunned and exhausted Marco looked down with heavy breath as they playfully blew cum bubbles, arguing over which was the biggest, and going so far as to try and pop each other's.

After a few moments of silly cum play, Marco was escorted by the twins into the empty women's locker room. They gathered around a small shower head and enjoyed the fine aromatic soaps and shampoos as they cleaned each other off with lathery affection. Marco stood in a daze while they soaped up his body and conversed with each other intensely in Japanese.

"Okay, Marco, pay attention," Mika began, snapping him back into focus. "We've decided that we want you to be our boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Marco replied with amusement.

"That's right," Mika scolded, annoyed that he did not seem to be taking the offer seriously.

"Both of you?"

"Both of us," Mika confirmed. Miho smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

"So, how does that work? We should go on, like, a date together?" Marco asked with confusion.

"Um, yeah!" Mika glared. "Lots of dates. And lots of sex. From now on you will be faithful to us, do you understand? You can't fuck any other girls, unless we specifically tell you to, but we can fuck anyone we want, whenever we want."

"Whoa, that's not fair!" Marco said with a laughed.

"I never said it would be fair. There's nothing fair about it. It's two on one. Now, are you going to take it or leave it?" Mika asked with a hand on her hip and an arm around her sister. She glared at him and awaited his response under the pouring shower head.

Marco took in their identical glistening bodies and gorgeous faces as he pondered. Mika raised an impatient eyebrow, coaxing his decision.

"I'll take it!"

****

Katrin reached for her phone, which was vibrating wildly on the nightstand next to Peter's bed. She figured it must be quite the emergency since Malena was calling instead of texting. "Hello?"

"You aren't going to believe the workshop that I just booked!" Malena said with giddy excitement.

"Malena, it's late and I'm at Peter's. Can't we talk about this tomorrow?"

Malena ignored Katrin's request and continued. "Two mothers want us to give their eighteen-year-old daughters blowjob lessons! All four of them are going to be there in the same session, and they are requesting two male models. They are totally going to suck them off together!"

Katrin's stomach turned and she lingered for a few seconds before her reply.

"Okay then. Business is business. I'm sure Justin and Marco won't mind."

"My mom would never have done something like this! How about yours?"

"Malena, we'll talk tomorrow!" Katrin snapped.

"Jeez, okay, have a good night."

"You too," Katrin replied. She set down her phone and lay back on the bed next to Peter. She covered her eyes and breathed deeply to calm herself.

"Is everything okay?" Peter asked with concern. Katrin looked over at him and admired his toned naked body, covered only by a thin sheet at the waist. Her stress subsided as she looked into his eyes.

"Yeah, it's just that I have to confront something from my past," Katrin divulged. "I've been in denial about it for a while, but my business really lays everything bare, or so I've noticed."

"I'm not sure what you mean, but we don't have to talk about it if you're not up for it," Peter assured her. He stroked his hand through her soft golden hair.

"Peter," Katrin began with a gulp. "I'm going to tell you something that I've never told any of my boyfriends before."

"Oh yeah?" he replied, eyes lit up with curiosity.

"My mother taught me how to give my first blowjob. Do you want to hear the story?"

"Yes. I would be willing to listen to such a story," Peter replied, carefully and respectfully hiding his excitement.

"Okay. Brace yourself. This is going to get messy."