BJ Bliss Ch. 09 Head-to-Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" Crina pleaded.

Katrin proceeded to rub him more aggressively across Crina's face, spreading his pre-cum across her nose and slapping his erection against her cheeks and forehead, while carefully avoiding her glasses. Crina reached up to remove her glasses and Katrin stopped her.

"Leave them on. Peter likes glasses, don't you Peter?"

"Yes, I do," he replied. He looked down in awe at his increasingly aggressive girlfriend who was also donned in attractive glasses and pummeling away at another woman's face with his cock.

"Don't forget the balls," Katrin said as she lowered Crina's head and rested Peter's sack on her lips. Katrin carefully guided Crina's head up and down, allowing Peter's balls to slide over Crina's face while Crina stuck out her tongue submissively and lapped at them every chance that she got.

Katrin slurped at the tip of Peter's cock, desperate to gather as much pre-cum as she could get. She held Crina by the cheeks, spitting a tiny drop out on to Crina's extended tongue. Crina swirled the taste in her mouth and shared sloppy, tongue-kisses with Katrin. They moaned softly and continued to enjoy several tastes of pre-cum together.

Katrin suddenly turned to Peter and pushed his shoulders, laying him out across the seat. "I want to see you fuck her," she suggested. He gladly lay onto his back while Katrin straddled his head in reverse and guided Crina onto his cock. "Go ahead," Katrin said to Crina with burning intensity.

Crina let out a yelp of pleasure as she felt herself sliding down onto Peter's thick shaft. Katrin held on to Crina's shoulders and sat on Peter's face, enjoying his persistent tongue strokes against her slit. The women pulled off their tops and unsnapped their bras, tossing them onto the floor. They rubbed each other's breasts and hopped up and down on Peter's tongue and cock respectively. The car filled with loud pleasurable moans, which were certainly audible to the driver at this point.

Katrin guided Crina up from Peter's cock for a moment so that she could fall down on it in a 69 position, sliding his glazed shaft into her throat and licking up all of the tasty juices that Crina left behind. Peter hardened even more in Katrin's throat and she pulled him out, holding his cock supportively and watching with envy as Crina's pretty pink pussy enveloped him.

Crina yelped in pleasure as she slid back onto him. She rode on his magnificent erection and crouched in, trembling from the intensity of an orgasm while Katrin massaged her breasts supportively. Crina climbed off and switched positions with Katrin.

Finally, after all of the pent up frustrations from her meeting with Felicia and the aggressive threesome action in the limo, Katrin felt Peter's hard cock sliding inside her and she yelled out in pleasure. Crina sat on Peter's face and rubbed Katrin's hard nipples as Katrin hopped wildly on Peter's towering shaft.

"Stand up and bend over for me," Katrin begged Crina as her breath began to draw short and her thighs quivered. Crina stood up and Katrin bent out her ass for Katrin, holding on to seat with anticipation. Katrin lapped her tongue wildly against Crina's asshole, pressing her nose between her cheeks and hopping on Peter's cock until she exploded in climax. She fell onto his chest, spasming uncontrollably. The orgasm only increased Katrin's intensity and she eagerly pulled Crina down to her knees beside her on the limo floor.

"Cum all over us!" Katrin begged. Peter quickly hopped up and rested a knee on the seat as he began to jerk himself over their huddled faces.

Katrin put a hand on the top of Crina's forehead and another on her chin, holding her head in position and looking at Peter expectantly. "I want you to give it to her first, then me. I want her to get nice and messy. Are you ready, Crina?"

"Yes," Crina replied as she looked up Peter through the lenses of her glasses. Peter groaned and spurted forth with a powerful blast, ricocheting off of Crina's forehead and splattering Katrin's hand. He sent a second shot cascading across the lense of Crina's glasses and dripping down her cheek before turning to Katrin, who stuck out her tongue expectantly.

Katrin squirmed with pleasure as she felt a hot rope of cum splatter against her upper lip and the tip of her nose. She watched with satisfaction as Peter generously distributed the rest of his load evenly between their extended tongues.

Katrin continued to hold Crina's head firmly between her hands and leaned over her with a mouthful of cum. She let the warm payload fall onto Crina's tongue, causing Crina's eyes to light up in surprise. "Now give it to me," Katrin instructed.

Crina kept her mouth shut tightly as she positioned herself over Katrin and then stuck out her tongue, sending a sticky gob of cum back into Katrin's mouth. Katrin held the load carefully in her mouth and began licking the streaks of cum off of Crina's face. They met lips and made out with each other passionately, swirling a warm load of jizz between their mouths and finally swallowing what was left.

Just as the women were opening their mouths and extending their tongues proudly in front of Peter, the driver suddenly pulled open the door and stared down at them in surprise. "Apologies," he said as he shut the door. He proceeded to wait patiently as they got dressed.

"Where are we? Your place?" Katrin asked Peter, having gotten a glimpse of the nearby buildings.

"Yeah, I didn't get a chance to tell you. Crina warned me about the news vans that were hounding your office."

"That is true, you might not be safe there for a few days," Crina explained as she slipped back into her suit jacket and her serious demeanor as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.

"Damn it, I guess it doesn't pay to live where you work after all," Katrin said, lamenting her joint apartment and storefront office rental. "Thanks for everything, Crina," Katrin said as she stepped out of the limo.

"It was my pleasure," Crina replied. "Peter has my number, feel free to use it, but fair warning—I'm not cheap."

The limo sped off and Peter took Katrin by the hands as they stood on the sidewalk in front of his building.

"Thanks for putting up with all of this," Katrin said appreciatively. "This really was the longest and weirdest day of my life. I don't know what I would do without you." She rested her head on his shoulder. "Are we really all over the news?" she asked fearfully.

"Yes," Peter confirmed. "Don't worry about that tonight. We'll figure out how to handle this in the morning. You should shower and sleep."

Before Katrin knew it, she was in Peter's condo getting lathered up by him in his spacious shower. A day full of stress and excitement, not to mention a generous coating of semen, washed away under the massaging jet stream of hot water. Wearing one of Peter's oversized t-shirts, Katrin crawled into his bed and drifted into a deep sleep.

****

"Whoa, what's with the car? Am I the only one in this city that doesn't have a driver?" Katrin asked Malena with amusement as she stepped into the back seat of Bob's Lincoln sedan.

"You have a driver now," Malena boasted. "Felicia isn't the only one that can steal away employees. Katrin, meet Bob."

Bob nodded respectfully in Katrin's direction and began driving them towards the office. Malena and Katrin shared a lingering hug, happy to see each other after the events of the previous day and eager to get their business affairs sorted.

"I went through all of our emails and voicemails. The media requests are in a spreadsheet, in descending order of quality, starting with NPR and bottoming out at Dr. Oz. We have over fifty serious workshop inquiries, Katrin, and that's just from yesterday. It's bachelorette season, after all. As much as I like the media stuff, we have to figure out how to meet demand, and fast. We still need to make money," Malena explained.

"Okay, but we have put a hold on the workshops until we can reassess the legal situation, I'm not going to risk getting arrested again," Katrin added as she browsed through the latest online hoopla over BJ Bliss. "Did you see that live blowjob workshop that popped up in Brooklyn? I can't believe they copied us!"

"I hate them," Malena commented coldly. "Oh, we drove by the office before we picked you up and it looks like the media siege is over. No news vans or anything."

Bob parked the car in front of the office and escorted them towards the door.

"Katrin! Katrin! Where did you get your credentials to be a blowjob instructor?!" a twenty-something man with spiky hair asked unexpectedly as he rushed up to her holding a microphone that was branded with the initials "TMI." He was accompanied by a camera operator.

"Fuck off," Malena said as they continued their brisk pace towards the office door. Bob glared in the direction of the "reporter," who persisted regardless.

"Is it true that you were arrested?" the reporter asked. "Katrin, everyone is dying to know—spit or swallow?!" he added as he stood between Katrin and the office entrance. He lurched forward with his microphone eagerly, pressing it against Katrin's lips and she recoiled in shock and covered her mouth.

"You just fucked up," Malena said with a laugh as Bob reached forward and grasped the man by neck, lifting him effortlessly into the air and tossing him onto his ass on the sidewalk. His microphone bounced against the pavement and rolled out into the busy street.

Katrin and Malena escaped into the office as Bob yanked the video camera away from the camera operator, pressed eject, and pulled out the DV tape without breaking eye contact.

"Thanks. You can go now," Bob instructed him politely. The young men stumbled down the street back to their car as Bob proudly walked into BJ Bliss Headquarters for the first time as an employee.

"You got the tape! Great work!" Malena exclaimed to Bob. "Isn't he the best?" she asked Katrin.

"Thank you, Bob. And welcome to the team," Katrin said warmly.

"My pleasure, Domina," Bob replied.

Malena quickly followed up with a scolding. "What are you doing?! I'm Domina, not her."

"What the fuck, Malena? You have him calling you Domina? Don't you think that's going too far?"

"Fine," Malena conceded. "Bob, it will be Domina in private and Ms. Morales at work. Got it?"

"Yes, Ms. Morales," he replied.

Katrin and Malena brewed a big pot of coffee and spent the rest of the morning trying to unravel the current mess that was BJ Bliss while Bob thoroughly patrolled the perimeter of the building for additional threats. They filled a whiteboard with drawings of penises and stick-figure women in their attempt to calculate what it would take to meet the sudden spike in blowjob demand.

"I want to do this right, we need some serious investment money up front," Katrin explained. She began to scribble a procession of dollar signs on the whiteboard that seemed to be spurting out of a cartoon penis and landing on a stick figure woman. "We both agree on hiring more instructors and more blowjob models. That means testing for the models, wardrobe, practice dildos, transportation. We need a dedicated space for hosting workshops, in addition to the normal outcalls. Peter needs to be on full-time for awhile, covering us on the legal side of things."

"We need administrative staff too," Malena added. "I need, like, five Hollys! Maybe we should hear out Felicia's proposal after all?"

Katrin sighed and set down her marker. "Okay, fuck it. Let's set the meeting."

****

Katrin and Malena stood on the steps outside of Felicia's Gold Coast mansion in absolute awe that such a place could exist hidden among the towering buildings of the downtown neighborhood. Before they could knock, the door swung open.

"Welcome, Katrin and Malena," a young twenty-something man said as he stood before them in nothing but a black speedo and a bow tie, showing off his impressively toned body. He reached out and took Katrin by the hand, escorting her across the threshold and then repeated the courtesy for Malena. "Felicia will be with you in just a moment."

The welcoming foyer was breathtaking, with a lofty ceiling and a sweeping grand staircase. Malena clutched Katrin's hand tightly and looked over the place in wonderment.

"You seem like a nice guy. I'm surprised you would be working for her," Katrin commented to Felicia's employee.

"He likes it just fine," Felicia suddenly announced, causing Katrin to gasp in surprise. Felicia descended the staircase in a pink mini dress and an eye catching pearl necklace. She locked eyes with Katrin.

"You make him wear this? That's so degrading," Katrin said to Felicia, doubling down on her comment and trying to set an assertive tone for the impending negotiations.

"Dean loves working for me, don't you Dean?" Felicia asked as she approached her competitors.

"Yes, Ms. Trésor," he confirmed with a smile.

"The pay and the benefits are outstanding," Felicia added. "That, and I milk him like a cow on a daily basis. In fact, just an hour ago he was shooting a nice hot load into my mouth while his co-worker used a vibrator on me, isn't that true Dean?"

"Yes, Ms. Trésor."

"Well, now that it's been established that we all enjoy sucking dick, how about we get down to business?" Katrin suggested.

"Oh Katrin, you're so tense. Let's start with a tour, shall we?"

"Yes!" Malena suddenly blurted and then quickly corrected herself. "I mean, whatever."

Felicia proceeded to walk them through the hallway, past the library and through a set of impressive roman pillars. "This is a Beaux-Arts style mansion, quite unusual for this area of the city. Twenty thousand square feet. It was built in the late eighteen hundreds.

"Is that a—" Malena began with a gasp as she grabbed ahold of Katrin's arm.

"An indoor pool?" Felicia responded, pointing towards the glass mosaic-tiled pool that sat below a colorful dome ceiling. "Yes it is. It makes for a cosy little splash in the winter, but in the summer I prefer the rooftop. Some of the city's most renowned architects, who painstaking restored this building before I acquired it, were most certainly brought to tears when I put in the gaudy rooftop pool. I admit it, I'm trashy and impulsive and I don't give a damn about history."

"Two pools," Malena whispered to Katrin with an intense glare. She tightened her grip on Katrin's arm.

"Malena, you're hurting me."

"Sorry," Malena said as she slightly eased her hold.

Felicia proceeded to show them the private garden-level courtyard, the aforementioned rooftop pool, and finally the second level ballroom that was decorated with a lavish chandelier, shimmering in the afternoon daylight. Three intimately arranged place settings were waiting for them at the end of a long table. Just as they took their seats a young brunette woman, wearing the most revealing of sexy french maid outfits wheeled in a cart and placed a lidded serving dish in front of each of them.

"I bet that's the co-worker. The one with the vibrator," Malena whispered to Katrin, in full earshot of Felicia. "We need one of those."

Katrin glared at Malena and turned to the dishes in front of them.

"Pofta Bună," Felicia said proudly in Romanian as they lifted the lids and looked down at some elegantly crafted crepes that were with garnished with blackberries and drizzled in a dark sauce. "Since you both know that my French persona is just an act, I thought I would regale you with some clătite—Romanian crepes."

Malena looked at Katrin with excitement and reached for her fork.

"Thanks, Felicia, but we didn't come here to eat. Can we have a look at your proposal?" Katrin asked.

"Fuck that, I'm eating," Malena countered, causing Felicia to crack a rare smile.

They proceed to enjoy their clătite and sip on coffee while Felicia talked them through a detailed proposal to form a corporation out of BJ Bliss, with herself as an equal shareholder. Katrin and Malena shared noticeable glances with each other when Felicia started dropping numbers: a $300,000 initial investment that would be available immediately to help them respond to the current demand for their services and $80,000 bonuses for each of them.

Katrin zoned out of the conversation and began dreaming about what she could do with the money: pay off her debts, put a down payment on a condo, take a trip to Sweden to see her mother. The offer was too good to be true. She snapped back into reality with growing concern about what it might be like to share a business with her sworn adversary; to go to bed every night knowing that she was quite literally a sellout.

"Questions?" Felicia asked.

"I don't have questions, so much as demands," Melana began.

"Okay, go ahead," Felicia replied with amusement.

"One, we get to use the studio for our blowjob classes as needed. Two, I will plan at least four company pool parties at your home for each summer that we are in business together. Three..."

"Malena," Katrin interrupted with annoyance. "We aren't making any deals. Let's discuss this privately."

"I was afraid you would say that," Felicia chimed in, "and I'm prepared to make an interesting counter proposal. I bore easily, Katrin. I'm not going to sit around for weeks while you make your decision. What if I told you that I would just hand over the money, all $460,000, for your business or whatever you want."

"I would say you are full of shit," Katrin replied.

"I mean it," Felicia shot back. "You could have all the money and no strings attached. All you have to do is out-blow me."

"Out-blow you?" Malena asked with a laugh. "You mean a—"

"That's right," Felicia confirmed. "A blowjob competition. Two instructors, two lines of cocks, and a race to the finish."

"That is ridiculous!" Katrin blurted. "I'm not going to compete with you."

"Katrin," Malena pleaded. "Maybe it's not such a bad idea? You would probably win! Think about the money!"

"What happens if I lose?!" Katrin shot back.

"If you lose then you will simply be bound to our original merger arrangement. We'll work together as I've outlined today and you'll still get your money. For you, it's win-win," Felicia explained. She suddenly lifted her phone. "Dean, will you assist us in the dining room?"

In seconds Dean walked through the door and approached Felicia's side.

"Where does he keep his phone?" Malena whispered to Katrin in confusion.

Felicia pulled down on his speedo and his semi-erect cock hung out in front of their bulging eyes. Katrin's first instinct was to object, but the situation startled her into temporary silence. She watched with curiosity at Felicia's next move.

"Oh how I love my midwest boys," Felicia commented as she lifted Dean's swelling cock to her face and sniffed his length from base to head like a fine cigar.

"You have to be fucking kidding me," Malena blurted.

"Before you decide to compete with me, Katrin, I will allow you the courtesy of a demonstration. You might find that you are out of your league." Felicia cupped Dean's balls and stroked him to a full erection, pressing his hardened shaft against her cheek and enjoying her competitors' reactions.

Katrin's mouth was wide open and she quickly corrected herself, attempting to be an unaffected observer.

Felicia wasted no more time and fell onto Dean's erection. Her red bottom lip made contact with his balls and she swirled her tongue expertly, letting him hang out in her throat for a while and showing no sign of discomfort. The hard and fast lunges followed, sending trails of spit down to his tightened ballsack. She incorporated both of her hands, one to massage his balls, the other to stroke his shaft at increasing intensity. She pulled him away from her cheek with a 'pop' and called out to her maid. "Nicolea! Port glass, please."