BJ Blue Chronicles Ch. 2

Story Info
He plans payback for cheating wife.
1.2k words
3.91
86.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ Blue
BJ Blue
3 Followers

As I think back on that night, I'm very proud of the way I reacted. Instead of charging into the bedroom and beating the hell out of my wife, I left and collected my thoughts. I parked down by the river and got drunk. About half way through my second 6 pack, a friend of mine, Jim, pulled his car alongside mine. "What's up?" he asked.

"Well, I've had a fairly bad night, so I'm drowning my sorrows in Budweiser and weed," I explain as I pass him a joint through the window. "I came home early to surprise my wife and found her eating something she's not suppose to be eating."

"So what? What was she eating?" Jim asked.

"A big black cock."

"Wow. That's gotta hurt. Did you kick his ass?"

"Nope. I walked out, bought some beer and came here," I explained.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm pondering my choices. The way I look at it, I have two. I can wait until morning to go home and not let on that I know. Or I can go back home now and beat the shit out of her boyfriend and tell her how it's gonna be."

"I'd have blood on my hands already if it were me," Jim said. "I say you go get the fucker."

"Wanna have some fun?" I said as I smiled.

"Sure. Let's go." Jim shut off his Firebird and hopped in my car. We threw some ideas back and forth until I was satisfied. We drove to my house and parked a block away so we wouldn't disturb anyone. We snuck to the back of the house and walked in very quietly. We stopped in the kitchen to grab what we needed and continued on toward the bedroom. As we approached, I could hear the bed springs squeaking ever so faintly. I looked at Jim and whispered, "We're in luck. He's still here." I almost respected the size of this guys balls. It takes a hell of a man to lay pipe to another man's wife in his bed, when he's not around. Was she planning to wash the sheets, or was she just going to let me lie down in the crust from his wet spot and not say a word? I got more and more pissed as I reached for the door handle.

I looked at Jim and nodded. This was it. I pushed the door open very slowly and we crouched down and walked toward the bed quietly. When we got next to the bed, I could hear the moaning start to come from my wife. Jim dove on top of the guy banging my wife and held him down with all of his strength. As soon as Jim was locked in place, I took the rolling pin I had taken from the kitchen and shoved as much of it into this bastard's ass as I could manage with both my hands. He screamed instantly and then his scream evolved into a cry. He sounded truly sorry that he had picked my wife to shove his cock into. After the third shove of my weapon, my wife began to cry and scream also. "Shut up or you're both fucking dead," I warned them. They slowly stopped the screaming, and I informed them what was happening. "I'm done with you. You can get your clothes and get the fuck out," I told the man as I turned on the light and got my first look at the man who was feeding his pork to my wife.

I pulled the pin from his ass and he slowly climbed out of my bed and bent to pick his shorts up. He started to put them on when I slapped his head with the spatula in my hand. "Just fucking leave. Get dressed outside."

"I'm sorry man," he stuttered. I brought the blood covered rolling pin up sharply into his nut sack as he spoke. He dropped like a stone.

"Get the fuck out now."

He was crying again as he gingerly left my house. I looked at my wife and told her, "Now it's your turn cunt."

She begged me not to hurt her, and I had no intention of doing that. At least not yet. I sat down beside her and caressed her hair and face. "Some things are going to change. All those times I asked you to try something different, you refused. From now on, I won't be asking. I'll be telling. Do you understand?"

"Like what?" she said, still whimpering.

"Well, for starters me and my friend here are going to fuck that tight little asshole of yours for awhile." She didn't say a word or move a muscle so I moved her. I bent her over so I could get at her ass. "Stick your cock in her mouth while I do this, and don't be gentle," I instructed Jim.

He dropped his pants to the floor and grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock into her mouth. She gagged occasionally as he forced his tool into her throat, but he didn't stop. As he was doing this I pulled her ass cheeks apart and slipped a finger into her backside. She hated anal sex. We had done it once and she refused to even attempt it again. "I'll even lube up a bit. You don't deserve it, but I don't want to hurt my dick." I put a small amount of lube on my unit and rubbed it against the crack of her ass. She started to pull off Jim's cock and look around when he pulled her head back around by her hair. I pushed my cock into her pooper and didn't stop pushing until I was all the way in. She started to cry but she kept working on Jim's cock. I was rocking her ass pretty good for several minutes. I pulled out and told Jim to switch places with me. He took the tube of jelly and put some on his dick while I used my wife's nightgown to wipe the used lubricant off myself.

He was just as rough with her asshole as he was with her mouth. When she opened her mouth to yell, I grabbed her with both of my hands and shoved my cock deep into her throat. I thought for sure she was going to puke when I extended to my fullest. As hard as we both were fucking away at both ends, I thought we might meet in the middle.

We went at her back and forth for at least fifteen minutes before we decided that she had had enough. He pulled out and shot a big load all over her back while I made a deposit on her face. As the semen hit her eyes, she closed them hard and reached to wipe them out. I slapped her hand away and held her head up by the hair and shot the rest directly into her eyes. "Was it worth it bitch?" I asked her. She lay on the bed in a heap crying. "I'm sorry," she said softly.

"Do you feel used?" I asked her.

"Yes," she replied.

"I haven't even begun to use you yet," I laughed as I pulled my pants on. Jim and I left and went to finish the beer and pick up his car. That was good therapy. I wasn't even mad anymore...

BJ Blue
BJ Blue
3 Followers