Bj in the Stall with My Crush Ch. 01

Story Info
I meet my crush in the campus bathroom. Love him.
907 words
3.81
9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers

"Mhhgv.. mmmhhvvnn," Was all I could say, Johns big cock was in my mouth.

"Mmm.. mmmm," I started getting into a rhythm.

I would occasionally look up at John, but I was a little embarrassed that this was the first time his cock was in my mouth.

It had been five minutes. John was about to cum, I could feel him getting harder and harder in my mouth.

John had an average sized cock, not too big, not too small. The head was a lot larger than the rest, but it gave me a point to suck on. John was a hunk too. He was super athletic, His cock tasted so good.

"I can't believe John is inside me," I think to myself, "He chose me."

I wanted to make him cum.

"Mmm..mmmm..mmm," I start sucking faster, and deeper.

I grab on to the base of his cock with one of my hands. Each time I go down, I hold on to his cock as long as I can with my lips. I really start sucking. I want his cum. John moans with every suck.

"I'm gonna cum," He says to me.

John is so cute.

His filling cock is in my mouth, I look up into his eyes and continue to suck. He looks nervous, almost like he doesn't want to hurt me. I go up and down on his dick really quick so he has no choice but to cum.

John begins to clench.

"Any longer and my neck will cramp," I think to myself.

He looks so cute trying to hold it back. I continue to suck. I want to get every single drop.

"Mmm... mmm," just then, I feel a hot rush into the back of my throat, my eyes go wide, it was more than I expected and it is already halfway down my throat.

John did not give me a warning. I cough with his cock in my mouth. Before I can recoup, another load gags me and settles in my mouth.

I sit for a while. My mouth on John's cock. John's cum in my mouth. I smile as I think about how I made John cum. And I swallow all the cum till it's gone. I suck John for two more minutes. I make sure to lick his balls. I do not want to miss a drop. I do not want John to leave.

"Sydney, that was amazing," Says John.

I manage to look up at John and smile. John was sitting on the toilet in one of the campus bathroom stalls. I was on my knees on the ground between his legs.

"Same time tomorrow?" John asks as he gets up and starts putting his clothes on.

I like John. He is nice to me. I want to tell him how I really feel.

I manage to resist and I tell him, "sure, same time tomorrow."

I think to myself, I will tell him tomorrow.

The next day on campus I am super eager to see John. I immediately start to look for him when I get on campus.

"Hi Sydney," Francis, a friend of mine says to me.

"C'mon Francis," I think to myself, "I don't have time for this."

"Hey, Francis. Have you seen John today?", I ask, looking around.

"Yeah, he told me to tell you to go to the far chemistry bathroom after 3rd period today. He said to check the far stall," Francis told me, probably questioning what that meant.

I knew what it meant. I knew what John wanted. Truth was, all night last night I had thought about John being inside me. I didn't know when the feeling of John's cock would ever be in my mouth again. It made me crave him more. The fact that I brought John to orgasm felt amazing. I thought about every taste of his cock. I enjoyed the way it felt in my mouth.

"Ok, thanks Francis," I smiled in a daze as I thought about John's cock.

I sat in class. I couldn't concentrate. My arms were crossed on the front of the desk, my head was down. I looked from the professor to the clock. Time was moving too slow.

Ringgggg

I dashed to the door. I only had a limited amount of time with John.

I walk into the bathroom. My heart is beating so fast.

The far stall is hanging partially open, but I can't see in.

I see shoes under the door. John is wearing a new pair of shoes today, but they look familiar.

"I must have seen him wearing them before," I think to myself.

I reach the last stall, swing the door open, and look inside.

I stand with my mouth wide open.

Ben is standing in front of me. His pants are down to his feet. His cock is fully erect in front of me.

I take a few steps backward. Ben stands there sheepishly. He is red in the face and gives a light smile and wave to me. My face turns red. Ben has a decent size cock.

I find myself unable to look away from his cock. I wasn't scared. I was strangely calm.

"Sorry I'm late," I hear a voice behind me.

I turn, startled, running straight into John standing behind me.

We both fall to the ground. My arms are straddling John's waist. My face is laying against John's cock.

Lovelly
Lovelly
14 Followers