Blabbermouth

Story Info
Part 2 of Tom & Alicia's courtship & engagement.
15.7k words
4.75
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prc24
prc24
6 Followers

Part II: Blabbermouth

Continuing the romance of Engagement's Tom and Alicia as they explore their love and relationship with their friends and families.

Blabbermouth:

Following their engagement, Tom and Alicia continue dating for several weeks. They even go bowling. Due to the holiday season and lots of commitments, to family, friends, her school and his work; they don't have an opportunity to engage in any intimate sessions except in Tom's car following their dates.

Even then, they seem so pressed for time that they don't go beyond hugging and kissing and some mutual fondling through their clothing, leaving both of them frustrated. Although, one evening Alicia doesn't wear her pantyhose and removes her panties in the restaurant restroom in order to make herself more accessible and to surprise and please her fiancée. Tom drives them to their usual parking spot.

As they neck, Tom slides his hand under her skirt discovering her nakedness and dripping condition. Overwhelmed by this evidence of her thoughtfulness and willingness, he ushers her into the rear seat and spends nearly an hour orally arousing her to incredible multiple orgasms. Although quivering and exhausted, the lovely young girl can hardly wait to reciprocate and completely ingests each spurt and every drop of his seminal discharge before once more fervently giving him an open mouthed kiss to show that it has all passed into her throat.

Mutually they decide that, in order to please their families, to have a large formal wedding in late summer. Neither of them have a chance to visit with George and Virginia or discuss the events of their evening together.

Then one morning, George calls Tom and invites him to go drinking that night and that he needs to talk to him. Meeting at a nearby motel lounge, Tom can sense that his friend is upset and as their beers are delivered, asks him what the matter is.

"T-Tom, I'm awful sorry about this." he nervously starts, "Mike told me yesterday that Cristy told him about the night you proposed. He asked me if it was true and I told him it absolutely wasn't and that Virginia had to have just been putting Cristy on. I'm sure I convinced him it was just one of her mean jokes. That damned blabbermouthed Virginia! I told her over and over she wasn't to ever talk about that! I wonder how many other people she's told? I'm sorry."

Horrified that descriptions of the night of their engagement might be spreading all over town, Tom exclaims, "Shit! What can we do about it? Alicia will be mortified! I'll kill that filthy bitch!"

His friend replies, "I know! I feet the same way! But, I've been thinking about this all day. I don't think Virginia's told anyone else. If we can get her to tell Cristy the story's all a joke, she'll believe it because everybody knows how Virginia is. I think what we need to do is both of us confront her and make her tell Cristy and anyone else she might have told that it was all just a big lie."

"B-but will she do that? I know you love Virginia but she can be a bitch sometimes." Tom asks.

"Well, I've got an idea. Can you get away Tuesday afternoon? I'll make a date with her and you can be at my apartment. Together, we'll talk her into cooperating. Oh, by the way, can you bring that digital camera of yours along? And the tripod?" George tells him.

When Tom gets to George's apartment Tuesday, George and Virginia aren't there, so he lets himself in and sets his camera and tripod up in a corner, plugging the camera into a wall socket and double checking that it has a large empty card in it, so it is ready for plenty of exposures. He fixes himself a cup of tea in the kitchen and returns to the front room to wait. As he sits down he sees a short black multi thonged whip, a short handled spiked wheel and a funny shaped bright metal instrument lying on the table next to his chair.

"Hey, I told you I didn't want to come over here. Let's go to a matinee. I want to do something else besides screw you all afternoon!" Virginia's shrill voice carries from the hall as George opens the door and escorts her inside by the elbow.

"I told you there's something you need to do here first!" George tells her, roughly stepping behind and grabbing both arms as she stops short upon seeing Tom.

"Yeah! What you need to do is apologize to Tom. We know all about your shooting your big fat mouth off about him and Alicia. You're going to apologize and then you're going to tell Cristy and Mike that it was all a lie." he orders.

Shocked at Tom's unexpected appearance and realizing she's been caught, the miscreant girl retorts "Why should I? It's the truth!"

"Because it's the right thing to do! And if you don't, you'll be sorrier than you've ever been! How could you do that to Alicia?" George asks.

Realizing that she is in the wrong, but still defiant, Virginia tries to shake away from the firm grip her boyfriend has on her arms, yelling, "Ok! Maybe I shouldn't have told Cristy! But I'm not going to take it back and you can't make me. That'd make me out to be a liar and everyone would think I'm a bitch."

"That's because you are a bitch! Now you're going to swear that you'll do everything he said or you're not leaving here until you do." Tom speaks to her for the first time.

"That's right, Dear." George whispers in her ear from behind "If you don't, we'll punish you a lot worse than Tom punished Alicia the other night and we'll take pictures to prove it."

"You wouldn't dare! I'm not some little masochistic slut like Alicia! I'll have you both up for kidnapping and rape." the buxom redhead threatens.

"I don't think so." Tom contradicts her "Before I get through with you, you'll be begging to do everything we tell you." reaching out and raising the hem of her skimpy mini skirt as George grabs both her hands behind her back and uses his free hand to start unbuttoning the short halter top she's wearing.

"Ouch!" she cries as her tall boyfriend jerks her arms painfully, thinking that the two are just trying to scare her.

Struggling furiously, she fights back as George warns, "If you don't quit! I break your arms."

The already stabbing ache and his sober tone really scare her and she just freezes and lets her lover go ahead and remove her top as Tom unbuttons her shorts and pulls then down and off her feet. Still held firmly by George and stripped to her panties, she still thinks that they won't actually strip her naked when Tom grabs the band of the frilly covering and jerks it hard up into her unprepared vagina.

"Ow!" she shrieks as the material slices between her labia and cuts into the tender dry flesh, chaffing it unmercifully.

"Oh, you enjoyed that, didn't you! Now, Honey, why don't you take them off or Tom will rip them off." George instructs, giving a warning jerk on her held arms and then releasing them.

Recognizing that the two of them can easily tear the skimpy cloth away, the now seriously frightened girl nods her head yes and whispers "All right."

Grasping the sides she slowly slides the panties over her hips, pausing as the top half of her bushy vaginal cleft is exposed to view, looking imploringly up at her boyfriend, silently begging him not to make her do this. Realizing from his expression that no leniency will be afforded, she reluctantly bends forward and pushes her last remaining article of modesty over her feet and stands naked before the two determined friends.

"That's better! Let's see now, what's next? Oh, I remember! It's inspection time. Tom hasn't seen you before. Or has he?" glancing at his companion who shakes his head no.

Continuing George says "Ok, Virginia, turn around and lean on the table and spread your legs apart."

Now humiliated and truly frightened, the scared victim shakily complies as her boyfriend tells his friend "Well, buddy, this bitch doesn't have quite as pretty an ass as Alicia, but her cunt is real pretty. It's been stretched some and opens up wider."

Having been with three or four boys other than George and with several girls, Virginia had been excited the evening the three of them had handled and used Alicia. Since then she had speculated how she could arrange to have the two of them at once. But as they grasp and spread her labia, opening them so far she feels they must be looking all the way through her cervix into her womb, she suddenly feels used, degraded and humiliated.

Vision blurring from tears welling in her clear blue eyes, she thinks, "This has gone far enough!" and jumps to grab her clothes and run to the bathroom and dress. But as she stands, George is too quick and grabbing her arms, pulls them behind her back and quickly handcuffs her wrists.

Now helpless to escape, she starts crying and begging them to let her go. Tom picks up a light gold colored chain with small clamps on each end and cruelly snaps first one and then the other onto her unprepared nipples. Desperately, the suddenly terrified girl turns to her lover and stretches to kiss him in a futile effort to obtain his mercy.

Finally sensing that this is no game, she continues pleading and kissing him even as Tom jerks the chain now hanging from the constricted buds, sending a first real spasm of pain deep into her breasts.

"O-ow! Ow! No!" she cries as he tugs twice more "I can't stand it!"

"What do you think?" George asks his friend, "Her nipples seem even more sensitive than Alicia's. Should we give her a break?"

"Yeah. We don't want to overwhelm her too quickly." is the reply.

"All right, then. Virginia we'll give your nipples a little break. Give Tom a kiss and thank him!" her boyfriend says gently as he unlocks her handcuffs.

As she turns to comply, she thinks "My God! Did Alicia's clothespins hurt this bad? How did she stand it? I'll do anything for him to stop tugging. Just for a minute. Just for a second!"

Obediently offering her lips to Tom, she senses George kneeling down and feels him pat the short auburn pubic hair covering her sex. Thinking that he wants to finger or even lick her, she parts her legs.

"Good! Now reach down and spread those pussy lips for me." he commands.

As Tom's tongue invades her mouth the pain wracked girl nervously reaches down to grasp her labia and pull them apart to expose the tender pink flesh and the throbbing little button hidden beneath them.

Suddenly, a fresh wave of pain shoots into her from below as George briskly rolls the needle sharp spikes of the wheel along the left side of her inner flesh and over her clitoris.

A hard warning tug on the chain connecting her already tortured nipples keeps her hands in place as her lover continues to persecute her helpless genitals.

"Oh my God! They're killing me!" Virginia screams to herself even as she continues to spread her labia for her boyfriends torment, terrified of an increase of the even greater pain in her nipples.

Quickly the pain of the wheel's needles grows to match that in her breasts and her knees start to buckle. At this, George stands up and replaces the handcuffs behind her back. Supporting her with one hand, he transfers the attention of the spiked wheel to her breasts once again.

As the flesh turns pink and the pain unbearable, the two men pause their ministrations when Tom asks George "Do you think she's had enough?"

The hysterically crying girl nearly faints when she hears his words, praying that her torment is over. Sinking to her knees, she sobs for several minutes. Finally gaining some composure, she looks up to see herself gazing directly into Tom's camera lens, which she remembers has been automatically filming her ordeal.

"You bastards! Turn that damned camera off!" she yells.

"Why, Darling? Tom and I want some little mementos of this afternoon to remember you by. I just know you'd like copies too. Now, are you going to tell Cristy that story about Tom and Alicia was all a pack of lies?" her lover demands.

Thinking that her ordeal is over, the buxom redhead regains some of her bravado and snaps "Not in a million years. It's the truth and I'll do no such thing."

"Well, if you really feel that way, I guess there isn't much more we can really do about it." Tom states matter of factly "But all this exercise has given me a hard on. How about you, George?"

"Well, now that you mention it..."

"I wonder if Virginia would like to give us a blowjob to thank us for all the hard work we've done for her?" he continues.

Virginia interjects with a sobbing laugh "You bet! If either one of you gets his prick near me I'll bite it clear off and then chew and swallow your balls."

Silence meets this new threat as George steps over to the table and retrieves the shiny curved instrument Tom had seen earlier "I'm sorry to hear that, Dear. I was kinda looking forward to it. Now open your mouth." as he leans towards her.

Confused, the pretty naked girl looks at the unfamiliar implement and asks nervously, "No. What is that thing?" as he grabs her chin and presses the two jaws of the dental speculum against her lips.

Clenching her teeth she starts shaking her face violently from side to side when Tom once more grabs the chain dangling from her nipples. Jerking hard, he pulls it straight forward and holds it taut stretching her full breasts into a painful elongated cone. Roughly shoving the closed instrument into her mouth as she screams, George rapidly screws the jaws open until her cries muffle into a painful drawn out 'ahhh'. Desperately she looks at one and then the other as they unzip their pants and withdraw their rampant erections.

Frantic, the lovely girl stares as they both press their swollen penises against her lips. With her jaws aching, she tries to bite down against the cold unyielding steel and finds that she can't even raise her tongue to try to block their entrance. She can't even scream. All the sounds she can make are muffled gasps.

As they present the two organs together in front of her defenseless and opened oral cavity, Tom says "If you don't mind, I think I'll go first." as he grabs her hair and jams her face around his pulsating erection.

With her mouth wide open and dry from breathing through it, Virginia feels a harsh scraping as the large member of flesh slides over her tongue to the back of her throat. Desperately, she breathes through her nose while unsuccessfully trying to generate enough saliva to lubricate the invading organ and fight back the choking which occurs each time it touches the back of her throat.

Slowly George pumps into her defenseless throat as Tom starts to jab and roll the spiked wheel across her already aching breasts, sending more chills of pain and terror through her. As Tom's strokes in and out of her mouth become harder and faster, she finally perceives that his ejaculation is imminent and senses that she is just a receptacle for his use. As the burning spray touches the back of her throat, she finds herself grateful for the moisture, which helps to sooth and lubricates the scraping.

Ashamedly, she closes her lips around the shaft to try to keep the slick gelatinous substance inside as he pushes her head away. A short disappointed gasp escapes her throat as she feels most of the welcome sperm running off her tongue, over her lower lip and down her chin.

Then a moan erupts as George wrenches her neck and she has time to just glimpse the base of his penis as it slips inside her. The hands holding her hair exchange as Tom holds her steady then slowly pumps her head back and forth along the invading shaft. George is slower and gentler and the lubrication of Tom's semen helps accommodate him more easily. This relief is short lived however, as he suddenly probes deeper, forcing his penetration into her narrow throat passage. Her nose pressed hard into his pubic hair and chin resting on the two spheres inside his scrotum, Virginia yawns in reflex to keep from choking and is suddenly penetrated another half inch as she feels the heat of his ejaculate enter her throat and is forced to swallow.

"There now, Darling, wasn't that fun?" her boyfriend asks as he removes his invading penis from her mouth at last.

The sobbing young girl can't respond at all as she kneels in humiliation. The ache in her jaws is matched by her knowledge that almost all of the semen went down her throat. She didn't even taste it. Then she finds that remnants of sperm are still puddled under and starting to crust on the roof of her mouth and the top of her tongue. Her mouth is so wide that she can't even use her tongue to either spit it out or swallow.

"She didn't say it wasn't. So she must want to do it again." Tom's voice dimly penetrates as she helplessly kneels and moans in pain and shame.

"Hey you're right. We must have turned her on! Let's do both ends at once." George replies eagerly, before telling her to impale her mouth on him once more.

Virginia is in so much shock, she doesn't even hear the stern command and continues to kneel motionless. She can't even find the strength to lift her eyes to implore them to stop. The agony in her breasts and the cruelly clamped nipples still connected by the heavy chain dangling from her cleavage continue to torture her. Only the sound of a whish and an eruption of fire across her back as Tom whips her viciously across her shoulders allows her to unclench her muscles and move her limbs again.

Numb with pain and frozen with terror and shame, Virginia offers no resistance as Tom shoves her forward to lean precariously parallel to the floor and pulls her legs apart. George slides a chair in front of her and sits as she awkwardly knees her way forward and this time compliantly shoves her gaping mouth onto his massive organ. Still sobbing hysterically, she feels the man behind her press his manhood against her labia and shove deeply into her unready vagina.

Thus raped from both ends, she reflects on her now demolished fantasies of being with two men whom she teases and who simultaneously worship her and submit to her every whim. Slowly her vagina responds to the dry abrasion of Tom's penetration and produces a faint lubrication which salves the pain a little, but does nothing to alleviate the renewed chafing and gagging in her mouth and throat. Relinquishing herself to their ministrations, she waits patiently for the ordeal to end, anticipating the hot liquid which she hopes will soothe the scratching and burning of her violently penetrated orifices.

When the anticipated conclusions come, she relishes the relief the sticky white liquids bring to her raw openings and is astonished that her relief is tinged with arousal. As the two withdraw and change places, she feebly remains in position, completely resigned to another double rape.

As Tom sits in her front, she again stretches and impales her mouth on his shrinking erection, noticing her own musky scent and taste mingled with his salty semen as her tongue slides under the wet glans and limply supports it. Two fingers tickle her now dripping nether parts and send a small shiver of excitement through her as they slide back and forth and bounce against her clitoris before plunging inside to revolve around her semen covered vaginal walls.

In spite of herself, she contracts around the invading digits and releases a stream of her own lubricating fluid to mix with the gelatinous liquid of Tom's. Just as her labia contract around the invading digits they withdraw and press against her anal passage causing her to lurch forward, driving the erection in her mouth to the back of her throat. She screams silently as the fingers penetrate her virgin rectum, but no sound escapes her overstuffed mouth.

Tom watches her nostrils flare and contract as she fights to breath around his penis as it once more swells inside her forced open lips. Sadistically, he reaches under her chin to tug the chain hanging from her dangling nipples and causes another grunt of pain.

prc24
prc24
6 Followers