Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took longer to walk to her than it should have. When I finally arrived, I felt almost faint.

As I stood before this sunstantially smaller black woman, she barely smiled. I felt completely under her control. It was humiliating to feel such fear as she looked right into my eyes. And, when she began reaching up towards my face again, I literally flinched, expecting another slap.

But, Alexis did not slap my face this time. She simply put her hand to the gold and diamond pendant necklace on my neck and studied it closely. Then, she ripped it from my neckline.

"Very nice." she said, looking at the diamond pendant even closer.

I was trembling as I looked downward into the young, petite woman's serious eyes.

"I want you to kneel now." she said with authority.

"W-What do you mean, Kn-Kneel?" I questioned.

Her right hand went to my shoulder and she gently pushed down on it until she guided me into a kneeling position before her. On my knees before her, I was now about the same height as the tiny black woman, perhaps an inch or two taller. Still, I felt helpless before her as she placed both of her mocha toned hands to the sides of my blushing face.

"Do you know what the most humiliating thing for a white woman is?" she asked, sarcastically.

Almost petrified, I nodded a "no" with my face being held by both of her young hands.

The dominant black girl went on to explain that the most humiliating thing for any white woman would be to kiss the ass of a black woman and admit her inferiority to them.

Her words shocked me.

"And, that is exactly what you're going to do now, my white bitch." she snapped.

My natural instinct was to resist, and I half-heartedly tried to break free of the grip Alexis had on my face. She casually put her hands to my long blonde hair and gripped it firmly. She grabbed my hair so fiercely that it caused tremendous pain. I immediately relented as she controlled the movement of my head as if I were a rag doll.

"Don't even!" she ripped.

I conceded. Alexis removed one of her hands from my hair and now controlled my head with only one of her hands. It gripped my blonde hair like a vice grip as her fingers were purposely entangled within my long locks. Then, she turned her backside to me until her small, yet voluptuous ass cheeks, clad in that tiny white nylon panty, were facing me.

"Look at it!" she ordered.

My face was now within two inches of her panty covered ass cheeks as she held my head and face in place. It was a helpless feeling that overcame me at the time, and I was humiliated by the fact that she was actually making me "look" at her backside from this position for what seemed like an eternity. The beautiful, black teenaged woman made me stare at her backside for about two minutes, from two inches away.

And, that is when she forceably pulled my face into her ass cheeks.

Alexis buried my face into her panty clad ass with such arrogance. The flimsy white nylon material of the flimsy little panties was the only thing preventing my nose and mouth from being deep within her. What started out as her making me kiss her backside was becoming a thousand times more aggressive, and the young black woman was now grinding my face with her asscheeks.

It continued on and on, and on as I struggled to breathe.

The 18 year old black girl used my face to grind herself to a first orgasm, which took a full 10 minutes. Then, she pulled me by my hair over to the small area rug nearest to the kitchen before positioning me onto my back. She mounted my face with her backside, her face towards my breasts. I was petrified.

Alexis' remounting of my face was rough, her petite and well muscled cheeks still clad in the wispy white nylon material of those little panties. She began grinding, once again. At first, slowly and methodically. Then, more firmly until she had reached a rhythym she felt most comfortable with. Her grinding seemed to increase slowly and steadily as I gasped for my next breath of air.

The black woman was relentless in her pursuit of a second orgasm. And, after another fifteen minutes her orgasm exploded onto my face. Her white panties were drenched from the fierce and brutal grinding of her pussy and ass on my face. I layed there, motionless and exhausted, my face now beet red and flustered from the fierce grinding action and the humiliation I felt. My chest was pounding and my breathing was now at it's heaviest.

This 18 year old black girl had just used my face to grind herself to two orgasms.

The utter humiliation was unbearable, yet I felt turned on at the same time. My pussy was wet and I had never been so wet in my entire life. This sensation embarrassed me to no end. For whatever reason, I could not explain how I felt back then.

But, the young black woman did not remove her pantied asscheeks from my face. Not yet.

Alexis Barron remained mounted upon my face after her two orgasms for the most extended period of time yet.

I would later learn that she called this her "after grind." which were slow and subtle, yet firm movements of her ass and pussy almost flush onto my face. This added further humiliation. It also seemed to please her to feel the pressure of her already fulfilled pussy on my face.

Her "after grind" lasted at least 30 minutes, and it was the most degrading part of the whole physical control she had over me.

When the black teenaged woman finally removed her ass cheeks from my beaten red face, she stood up and turned. She grabbed a fistful of my blonde hair and pulled me back up to my feet. Not once did she comment on her orgasms, or the ecstasy she felt using my face for her selfish pleasure.

She simply spoke to me as if I were some sort of sexual tool for her.

"Now, kiss my ass and tell me that black women are superior." she ordered, removing her wet panties.

"Y-Yes, Ma'am." I whispered.

Defeatedly, I bent back down to my hands and knees, and then directly behind her. I placed a kiss to her ebony ass cheeks and did as I was told.

"B-Black women are superior." I said.

She smiled, more evilly now, and seemed convinced that she had secured total control over me.

"Now, git' your white ass over there and bring me that contract, the one on the clipboard." she ordered.

"Y-Yes. Yes, Ma'am." I whispered. I stood up from my kneeling position and made my over to the foyer where I had set the clipboard onto one of her 3 boxes. When I had it in my hands, I turned to see the black girl sitting back on the sofa. Her fully nude body relaxed back into the cushioned seat as she propped one leg onto the glass coffee table to her left. She casualy spread her legs wider, exposing her dripping pussy open, then lit a cigarette.

"Crawl to me with it." she ordered. "Hold it in your mouth and crawl to me." she continued.

I obeyed. I got down on all fours and, in the most humiliating fashion, I crawled across the floor to her holding the contract in my mouth.

When I reached Alexis by the sofa, she took the clipboard and contract from my mouth and perused it for a moment. Them she handed it back to me with a pen a put her bare foot to my face.

"Sign it," she said, gripping my nose with her bare toes. "Sign it with my foot on your face!" she demanded.

In defeat, I did as the young black woman ordered. I signed the contract accepting her as the new Acting President of my own company.

Alexis Barron looked over my signature with satisfaction as I continued kneeling there before her on all fours. "Now, it just needs my signature." she said.

"Scoot closer and put your head down, bitch." she ordered.

Again, I obeyed.

The beautiful 18 year old black girl simply placed the clipboard on top of my head, using it as a table. She took her time looking at that last page one moe time before signing it herself.

"Good. Now, we got that out of the way. I'm hungry. Make me some fucking eggs already." Alexis demanded.

"Yes, Ma'am." I answered, softly and in shock.

Beaten and degraded, yet curiously turned on by her authoritative actions, I made my way to the kitchen and began preparing her breakfast.

Humiliated and defeated, I felt as if I were in a trance. It was difficult for me to grasp all that had happened since last night. Yet, I knew this would be just the beginning of the next step for me.

end, chapter 4.

12