Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Let me out here!" she shouted.

As I stopped the car I realized that we were right at the tuscany stone arched entrance of Oaktown Mall. The young black woman sat there and waited, looking straight ahead as I stupidly looked at her confused.

"Well, let me out already!" she snapped.

Immediately, my face grew flush. I opened the driver's side door and literally scurried around the back of my car to hold the door open for Alexis Barron, finally letting her out.

"Hand me one of those cigarettes and my lighter from my purse. I'll wait here." she demanded.

"Yes, Ma'am." I replied.

I felt even more embarrassed. The black girl was obviously frustrated by my inability to grab a parking spot close enough to the entrance. It was humiliatingly obvious that she was directing me to find a spot on my own so she didn't have to walk too far in this heat. Yet, I just did as I was told and handed her a single cigarette and the lighter before getting back into my car.

I circled around the entire parking lot and had to settle for a spot that was a great distance away. I rushed to grab the last spot available and hurriedly grabbed both of our purses from the back seat.

The walk from my car to the entrance was nearly 300 yards. As I continued to draw nearer and nearer to the entrance I could see Alexis Barron standing there and smoking her cigarette, waiting impatiently. My entire body felt weakened by her arrogance as I finally arrived and she casually looked up to me.

"It's about time." she said, rudely.

I had no words. The young black woman simply turned and began walking through the entrance of this elite outdoor mall. I merely followed behind as if I were nothing more than her lackey.

This was a mall that I had been to so many times during my marriage, but seldom since then. The money just wasn't there with all my failures in the business for 2 years. Many, if not most of the wives of wealthy husbands in the area frequented Oaktown Mall with their country club friends. It just wasn't the type of mall you would see any teenagers hanging around, and certainly never any that were of african american decent. Mainly, it was rich older white women or blonde trophy wives that shopped here.

But, today was different.

Alexis Barron boldly and confidently strutted throught the various courtyards and manicured walkways of the mall, gazing through the windows of the most exclusive shops. Pathetically, I tagged along behind her clutching my purse and holding hers over my left shoulder. She was absolutely taking her time window shopping and seemed in no rush to make any decisions.

Her perfectly-shaped, petite buttcheeks in those spandex leggings seemed to jut outwards with such complete arrogance as she walked. Her short strides and backside wiggling was so blatantly exaggerated that I felt embarrassed by her cockiness. She seemed to be purposely making me change my usually longer stride.

The 18-year-old black woman strolled around almost in slow motion, passing by at least 15 stores in that first hour, and doing nothing more than studying the items through the windows. The anxiety I was feeling at the time was overwhelming as I tried to ignore the over the shoulder type stares we were receiving.

Finally, Alexis decided on a store and approached it. Once again, she stood before the glass door with arrogance and waited for me to open it.

Humbly, I did just that.

This first shop was a shoe store where young Alexis chose a single pair or 4 inched black business pumps. Her choice seemed easy. Embarrassingly, at the counter she simply turned to me.

"You got the corporate credit card, right?" she asked.

My face blushed read.

"Yes, M-Ma'am." I answered, and pulled it from my purse.

The older white woman shop clerk had a look of amazement on her face as I addressed the black teenager in this manner, yet she also seemed genuinely embarrassed for me. It was hard to look at her for any length of time and I kept my eyes downward.

The $250.00 shoes were moderately priced, but beautiful. Once paid for, young Alexis simply turned on her sandaled heels and begin to walk away, ignoring the crisp paper bag left on the counter. I grabbed the bag and began to follow behind, unintentionally taking one last glance at the older white woman store clerk's face.

It was a look that I shall never forget. Yet, as I would soon discover, it would be just the beginning of the numerous similar looks that I would eventually get this day.

end. chapter 5.

12