Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 11

Story Info
Black teenager humbles older white woman sexually.
4.7k words
4.27
60.2k
16

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thoughts ran through my mind as I remained sitting on my knees and the backs of my legs before young Alexis Barron.

The hardwood floor beneath my shins was cold as I held the tube of lotion in my weak hands. I simply gazed upon it, lost in thought, and wondering what Alexis Barron had in store for me. It caused me to drift further into my humiliation.

The manner in which this beautiful, young black teenager tossed the lotion to floor before me was so rude and insolent. My face was sore from her firm grip of my cheeks, yet it was the utter humiliation and defeat that I felt at this moment that seemed to dwarf my soreness.

It seemed so long ago that I was this mature 40-year-old struggling business owner who had options. Despite my struggles and failures, I still had my own life and my own decisions to make.

In reality it had been only a few weeks since Alexis Barron walked into my office, and into my life. Thoughts of her studying me from afar entered my mind, but I quickly dismissed them. How could she know that I would simply "cave in" to her youthful beauty and immense inner strength? It seemed impractical and unreasonable.

Now, I was kneeling at the feet of this beautiful black teenager feeling intimidated and embarrassed. I was humbled as she directed me without words to massage her size 5 bare feet.

More thoughts of how she had casually strolled into my life and taken such complete control of me and my failing business humiliated me. I felt like a huge coward, demoralized, defeated and embarrassed by how intimidated she made me feel. It was demoralizing how much weaker I had become around her in such a short time.

As I held the blue and yellow tube of lotion in my hands, I glanced upwards to Alexis. Passively, I looked at her as she glared into her computer screen.

She was so beautiful. The 18-year-old black woman was not even 5 feet tall and merely 95 lbs., yet she possessed an astonishingly firm and proportionate 32c-21-33 figure that had been tightened to perfection from her many years in gymnastics. She was the most feminine young woman one can imagine, yet she was also remarkably athletic and strong for her small size. Her beautiful, youthful face and flawless ebony complexion made her look even younger.

Her unique beauty could easily rival a slightly darker skinned Halle Berry. Yet, it was her intelligence, bold determination and dominant personality that weakened and humbled me the most. I struggled to speak in her presence and found it absolutely impossible to stand up to her.

Alexis was sitting on the sofa above me as she tapped away at the keys on her lap top computer. I simply cowered on the floor beneath her. Still dressed in merely a bra and the flimsy zebra-print nylon bikini panties she had worn all day, she appeared comfortable and confident. Her well-manicured bare feet were propped up onto the edge of the glass coffee table to my right, and crossed at the ankles in an almost arrogant and authoritative manner. Her young, gorgeous face appeared more determined by her task. Her stern eyes stared at the computer screen with laser focus.

Carelessly, I squeezed a large dollop of lotion onto my hands. I had been lost in thought when I looked down and suddenly realized this dollop of foot lotion was far too excessive. It had to be more than ten times the amount that was needed to massage the black girl's small feet, and more than I had intended to use.

For a moment I was confused and flustered by my carelessness as I looked down at the enormous amount of lotion in my hands, and then to the young black girl's feet set off to my right.

Without giving it much thought I simply placed both of my lotion covered hands to the black girl's left foot. This was her foot that was crossed over the top of the other, and at the ankles. I began to disgard the excessive globs of silky foot lotion onto her toes with both of my hands, thinking that I would eventually have to use it for a longer period of time.

Quite honestly, I did not know what I was thinking at the time.

Suddenly, young Alexis stopped clicking away on her keyboard. She must have felt the difference of the inordinate amount of lotion on the toes of her left foot. The enormous amount of foot lotion placed on her bare toes must have become very obvious and very unusual to her.

The silence when she stopped typing was deafening to me. Nervously, I withdrew both of my hands from near her feet and closer in towards my body like I was child caught with my hands in the cookie jar. My face turned bright red.

The young black woman simply and casually peered around the right side of her computer screen towards me. She looked directly into my eyes with a strange and curious look, then to the massive amount of white lotion placed onto the tops of her dark toes, then back to me again. Timidly, I removed my eyes from hers and looked down to the floor embarrassed. I felt the strength of stare and swallowed the lump in my throat.

My careless, yet minor mistake must have been so obvious for her to feel it on her toes like this. I almost felt scared to disappoint her in this manner and I sensed she was about to scold me for this careless action.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I whispered, nervously.

My eyes remained to the floor, and away from the young woman's piercing eyes. Feeling truly hapless at this stage, I quivered as I realized that my palms were covered with just as much of the silky foot cream as her toes were.

I found myself sitting there on the backs of my legs before her with my hands full, my palms completely saturated and now facing upwards as if I were in some sort of prayer or meditation position. My face burned a deper red from the embarrassment of my error as I continued to kneel before Alexis in silence. My quivering began to increase and I was terrified to look back up to her.

The eternal silence to me was, in reality, merely seconds. Yet, it caused me to slowly bring my eyes upwards to her meet her beautiful face. Her youthful look was stern and all-knowing, and I watched nervously as she shifted the lap top from her lap off to the left side of the sofa. The young black woman reached for her cigarettes, casually grabbing one of them and lighting it for herself. She leaned far back into the sofa and looked at me cowering on my knees before her. Alexis took a long drag of the 100's length Virginia Slims cigarette and blew a longer stream of smoke up into the air as she stared back at me.

The 18-year-old black woman seemed to be studying me closer, contemplating her next move. This smooth and callous delay intimdated me to the point I began to feel faint. My fear of the unexpected overwhelmed me. I could feel the coolness of the excessive lotion on my hands as they remained before me with my palms up in this defeated position.

In total silence, and with the utmost arrogance, the beautiful young black woman gently swung her left foot over to my face. Unbelievably, she began wiping off the large dollops of silky lotion from her black toes and onto my pale cheeks. She literally swiped the lotion from the bottoms of her toes onto my right cheek as if I was a door mat. Then, she swiped the excess lotion from the tops of her small toes onto my left cheek.

Defeatedly, I sat there looking into her stern eyes as she cockily began smearing the creamy lotion all over my face with the toes of her left foot.

"You really should keep your face moisturized, ya' know." she suddenly stated.

"White women as old as you need to take care of their faces." she mocked, continuing to smear her bare lotioned toes across my face.

The carefree and uncanningly arrogant manner in which this black teenager slathered my face with the silky foot cream from her toes was humiliating. The toes of her left foot traced my entire face.

It appeared to be some sort of childish game to her as she made sure that lotion was smeared deeply into my skin, onto my cheeks, chin, forehead and nose. She applied the foot lotion around my eyes and the sides of my face, and these actions were repeated again and again.

Degraded, I simply knelt there in utter shame unable to move. I was frozen in humiliation. My eyes were half shut and my vision almost blurred by the absolute arrogance of this beautiful black girl. It felt as if I were in shock as I remained still and timidly accepted her unimagineable disrespect for me.

"The older y'all white women get the more you need facial creams, don't you?" Alexis asked in the most condescending tone.

"Must be hard trying to keep your skin tight when you get real old, huh?" the 18-year-old asked, rudely.

Her left foot never seemed to stop smearing the lotion on my face. Gently, yet arrogantly she continued this demoralizing action while berating my "older" pale skin. Mockingly, this continued for nearly 15 minutes as her toes applied the cream to my defeated face.

Cowardly, I knelt there in humiliation and amazement as Alexis Barron continued. She finally stopped, then propped her left foot up onto my right shoulder. she rested it for a mere moment before I could feel her toes begin to press onto the back of my neck. It was as if she had locked her slippery toes in place to secure my neck and control my head.

Even more degrading was the fact that this incredibly beautiful black teenager was not yet finished humiliating me.

Smoothly, Alexis swung her right foot around to the front of me and then right before my face. With childlike amusement, she simply tapped my nose with her big toe. I was speechless as her uncanny arrogance continued while I remained kneeling in total passive silence.

It was at this time that her cell phone rang.

The 18-year-old dominant black girl continued looking at me as she answered, beginning a conversation with her friend, Finesse. I was afraid to move, yet I made an ever so slight motion to adjust my legs underneath. She did not release me as I had thought she would. Rather, she further disgraced me by continuing to use my flustered face with her other bare foot.

The young black woman was "cocky" and arrogant and unrelenting.

Alexis curled and pointed the toes of her delicate right foot like a ballerina. She stretched out her leg, flexing and curving her foot back and forth with brash arrogance. It shocked me when young Alexis eventually bent her knee closer in towards her and then pointed her toes down to meet the palms of my hands.

In the most disdainful and exagerrated way one can imagine, the young black woman literally "dipped" her pointed toes into one of the large dollops of lotion in my hand. Audaciously, she brought them up to my face in a slow, calculated manner and began spattering moe lotion to my already moist face.

This time, the manner in which she did plastered my face with the silky cream became many times more arrogant and devastating.

Her smug facial expression embarrassed me as she seemed to care less for my predicament, and more for her amusement. Her captivating eyes stared right through me as she spoke to her teenaged friend on the phone and lit another cigarette.

On my knees, I sat there in awe as the young woman continued "dipping" her toes into the large lumps of lotion on my palms, then bringing them up to my face to disgard it. She repeated this action numerous times as I knelt there in complete degradation was attempting to paint my frightened face with the silky lotion, and using her bare toes like some sort of mock paint brush to do so.

As this continued, I felt more defeated. My head felt controlled and anchored in place by her other foot, which remained curved around the back of my neck. Her heel rested upon my shoulder. The young black girl's right foot began to actively smear the myriad of dollops of lotion she had so systematically postioned on my face the past several minutes.

The arrogant smearing of the creamy lotion on my face with her foot was now much firmer, and far more erratic. It began to feel like she was actually massaging her own foot by using my face as some sort of massage tool. The tiny black woman kneaded and pressed her toes and the balls of her foot onto all parts of my face, almost playfully and without consideration or concern. She remained talking on the phone, almost ignoring the degradation I was now feeling.

Her small foot was literally "planted" onto my nose during longer periods of time, firmly wriggling and wiggling and smearing it with complete disdain. Her youthful, bratty attitude showed more than her stern dominance, yet the combination was insulting and degrading for me.

In utter disgrace, I knelt sitting on the backs of my legs before the petite young black woman for more than two hours. At one point, young Alexis Barron had propped the cell phone between her shoulder and ear to secure it while she reached for the tube of lotion. Without a single word to me, she positioned the palms of my hands together to form some sort of cup before squeezing out even more lotion.

I simply could not believe how degraded this made me feel.

It was a ludicrous amount of the silky foot cream, and for those 2 plus hours she continued massaging her bare feet on my nearly beaten face, utilizing every ounce of this additional lotion.

My lips felt swollen and my face was saturated from the moistness. Her tiny size 5 bare feet poked and prodded, swiped and smeared, and kneaded my face like some sort of toy. The 18-year-old black woman relentlessly kept her bare feet to my nose and face during this entire call, switching from her right foot to her left, and back to the right on occasion. Her brash, cocky attitude intimidated me.

My humiliation could not have been worse at this particular moment as I watched young Alexis finally end her call. Still, I could not move. I looked at the young black woman with half shut eyes, defeated and anchored there by complete embarrassment. She simply looked towards me and the way she had just used my face.

"Ya' feel that? Isn't that the softest lotion ever?" she asked, in the most bratty tone of voice.

"Isn't it?" she repeated, expecting an answer.

There was a long pause.

"Huh?" she asked, again, sarcastically.

"Y-Yes, M-Ma'am." I finally answered, timidly and beaten.

I could not tell you what time of the night it was when Alexis finished the devastating massage of my face with her bare feet. But, I can't remember a time when I felt more tired.

Exhausted, I remained sitting on the floor before her. The backs of my legs were sore from sitting on them for so long and I felt as if I was about to tip over. The young black woman's left foot remained resting upon my left shoulder with the tops of her toes securing the back of my neck. My vision was slightly blurred by my degradation and fatigue.

Alexis Barron simply leaned as far back into the sofa as she could. Her backside was right at the edge of the cushioned sofa seat and her small torso layed flat upon it. Her head was positioned at the very bottom of the back rest.

She gazed towards me as if she were studying my defeat. I remained in this partial kneeling position on the floor feeling like I was some sort of punch drunk boxer about to fall over. The young black woman paused for a moment before dashing out the cigarette she was holding, her petite body clad in a white bra and that pair of tiny zebra-print nylon bikini panties.

Without further hesitation, the 18-year-old black dominant partially spread her legs open and began to touch her panty-covered pussy. Casually, she touched her crotch with two fingers as her left foot tightened around the back of my neck.

Non chalantly, she began pulling my listless head closer in towards her. I was unable to find the strength to prevent this as the young woman controlled my head with relative ease. She continued bringing my head in closer and closer until I felt her hand on the top of my blonde haired head.

Humiliated, I barely realized what Alexis was doing yet I was too weak and beaten to resist her. When she pulled me to within a foot of her young body she began to wrap her mocha brown fingers into the thick strands of my blonde hair. First, the fingers of her left hand and then the right.

My half shut eyes opened wider for a mere second when she gripped my hair firmly and pushed my head down slowly. The view of her nylon covered mound in those ultra thin flimsy and silky zebra-print bikini panties came into focus for only that moment. My eyes then reverted to the blurriness which was caused by my shame and deep humiliation.

The 18-year-old black girl systematically began to pull my face into her panty-clad pussy while pressing it firmly against her. She handled my head like she was handling a rag doll as she "mocked" a kissing motion. Her dampened, wet pussy soaked the thin wispy nylon fabric of her panties as she pulled my flustered face back and then brought it forward to meet her young pussy mound.

Back and forth, over and over, again and again, the black girl "pumped" my reddened face into her silken wet pussy. With my arms down at my sides, defeatedly, she continued to repeat this action.

The black teenager must have pressed my face into her panty-covered pussy more than three dozen times before she finally stopped, my nose literally an inch before it. I was breathing heavily and exhausted. The humiliation I felt was immeasureable. The pungeant, yet sweet musky aroma of her young teenaged pussy demoralized and intoxicated me.

As my heavy breathing was just beginning to subside, the young black woman pulled my face into the zebra-printed nylon crotch of her panties with greater force. Now, she held my head there firmly. My nose and mouth were flush against her pussy mound. Her slender, small brown fingers entangled in my long blonde hair seized my head like a vice grip, and my pale scalp began to sting from her fierce grip.

Alexis began to slowly grind my face against her silk-covered pussy as she leaned back and arched her small back, smoothly. My ambushed face turned a crimson red as I began pleading with her to let me go.

"P-p-please?" I murmured, the sound of my voice muffled by her pantied crotch.

But, the young and beautiful black girl was relentless and determined to selfishly pleasure herself.

"Quiet." she simply commanded.

Alexis Barron's grip on my head tightened ever so slightly. She increased the motion of her pelvis and continued to lambaste my face with her pantied pussy, with even greater force. Up and down, she controlled my head by it's hair in the most arrogant manner possible. The young black woman forcefully yanked my face into her small, trimmed pussy mound with an intense fury that I would never be able to imagine.

As the intensity increased, I found it more and more difficult to breathe. I was terrified to speak or protest in any way, yet in my mind I was begging and pleading for her to stop.

"P-please, Mmpfph, P-P-Please, Mmpfph." I begged.

Brutally, the 18-year-old black woman grinded her silk-clad pussy onto my face. I could feel her wetness increasing as she hastened the grinding motions. The soaking wet, thin nylon fabric of her little panties that covered her young mound was the only thing preventing my mouth and nose from entering inside her.

Suddenly, Alexis began a wild "mashing" motion of her pussy against my face. Simutaneously, she held my head in place with a tighter grip of my hair. The young woman ripped, pulled and yanked on my hair like she was riding a bucking bronco. She continued increasing the intensity at will as she literally pummeled, pounded and pulverized my defeated face into near oblivion.

On and on, this continued. The young black woman roughly used my face relentlessly until she finally reached her first orgasm 20 minutes later. When she did, it felt like a bottle of champagne had been uncorked. The young woman flooded my entire face with what seemed like a gallon of her sweet and musky juices.

12