Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, she did not relent.

Alexis held my face against her now soaked panty-covered pussy for a few minutes before she started grinding again. I was astonished by the fact that this young black woman had just pleasured herself, yet was not yet finished using me.

In utter disgrace, I remained kneeling before her, my arms to my sides, submissively. My body was limp, weakened and defeated already. Yet, with unimagineable arrogance she began the slower, softer grinding of her wet pantied crotch against my face again.

Once again, the 18-year-old black girl increased the intensity and force of the grinding in a slow, methodical way. She proceeded to get rougher and rougher with every passing minute, and my nose started to feel obliterated. Despite her petite size, the 4'11" tall black girl overpowered me, completely and thoroughy.

Abruptly, she used my face until she reached a second orgasm.

My eyes began to tear from the absolutely boorish and brutal grinding of my face against her mound. Her tiny, zebra-print panties were sopping wet and she callously continued holding my embarrassed face and nose in place against her.

The strong scent of her femininity was almost overwhelming. The taste was sweet, yet indescribably humiliating.

Embarrassed and weakened, I knelt before her sitting on the backs of my legs with my nose forced up against the wet nylon material covering her young well-toned mound. In complete disbelief, I began to feel young Alexis beginning to slowly grind my face against her mound, once again.

"Oh my G-G-G ... no." I thought. "P-Please. Not again?" I begged, in silence, as I groveled before her.

Astonishingly, the young dominant black girl brought herself to a third, fourth and then a fifth orgasm in the next hour. Her orgasms were just as intense, yet she "came" a little less each time.

She brutalized my face even more, emphasizing the use of my nose and mouth during this time, and pausing merely five minutes between each orgasm. Alexis kept my face pressed against the soaking wet panties of her crotch relentlessly. Not once, did she allow my nose to be more than a centimeter from her young pussy during this entire devastation.

Humiliated. Defeated. Disgraced. Demoralized. Humbled. These are all words that would describe how I felt after she abused me in such an exaggerated manner.

The intimidation I felt had grown. My body never felt weaker, nor did it feel more beaten up. My nose was sore and my lips were swollen. My scalp felt as if she had ripped a considerable amount of my blonde hair from my head. It throbbed and pulsated in pain.

Exhausted beyond comprehension, I could barely keep my limp body upright as I continued kneeling before her. The young black woman had finally released my head and face from her control, and I now sat there with my eyes almost completely shut. My torso wavered back and forth, gently, as I struggled to control my balance. I felt much worse than the aforementioned punch drunk boxer now. Much worse. And, as I knelt there staring in disbelief, I peered towards Alexis Barron with blurred vision in total defeat.

The 18-year-old simply sat back into the soft, cushioned sofa and began smoking another cigarette. She peered back to me, seemingly content. Her beautiful face revealed a slight, sinister like grin as she studied her conquest with such curiosity and amusement.

For the next 5 minutes, I "wobbled" there before her on my knees, unable to move. The large terry cloth towel around my body had fallen to the hardwood wood.

Alexis seemed more satisfied by my defeat than she was by her pleasure.

It was at this time that young Alexis slipped out of those little zebra-print nyloned panties. She was still wearing her white bra and now holding the absolutely drenched panties from the index finger of her right hand.

In the most "bratty" manner conceiveable, the young black girl placed the cigarette to her mouth. Without use of her hands, she held the thin cigarette between her lips and leaned over with both of her hands to my face.

There wasn't an ounce of fight in me as I felt her left fingers begin to touch my swollen lips and chapped chin. She sqeezed my face cheeks momentarily before putting her fingers to my chin, once again.

Degraded, I simply sat there kneeling in place as I felt young Alexis open my mouth by my chin. Uncanningly, the black girl placed the crotch of her sopping wet nylon panties directly into my mouth. She pushed them in a little further with her fingers and callously "tapped" my mouth closed. Her arrogance was humiliating.

I could feel the dampness on my tongue as I became more aware of the ultra demoralizingly sweet taste of her orgasm.

The black teenager quickly shot back to sit on the sofa and stared at me. She laughed to herself, almost out loud. Her adolescent actions seemed to match her youthful face, and her uncompromising beauty appeared more amused than I had ever seen before, or since.

Kneeling before the young woman in utter defeat with half of those drenched panties inside my mouth and the other half sticking out, I couldn't have felt more humiliated. I was barely conscious from the exhaustion and shame that I felt, yet I was aware of just how dominating this black girl could be. She humbled me beyond explanation.

"Did this really happen?" I asked myself, disgraced.

"Was this actually happening?" I wondered, in complete and total awe.

I must have looked pathetic kneeling before this petite, young black woman. I have no words to describe the absolute degradation I felt.

Minutes later, young Alexis got up and touched the top of my head as she walked by. Her touch was like that of a pet as I continued sitting on the backs of my legs, unable to move.

"We should get to bed early." she said, casually, as if nothing happened.

"We have a big day tomorrow." she added.

The young teenaged black woman simply began strutting up the stairs to the bedroom as I glanced to my left, barely coherent. Her prefectly-shaped mocha browm asscheeks flaunting herself with every step.

"Don't be long, ya' hear?" she instructed as she disappeared from sight.

At this time, I collapsed. I literally brought myself down to the floor to my left side to rest for a moment.

I was annihilated.

Spent, humiliated and disgraced beyond words I could not move. In my mind, I just needed a moment to lay down and recover from the brutalized grinding and use of my face. I could not believe or conceive what had just happened to me as I layed on my side, the hard wood floor of my liviingroom comforting me. I struggled to gather my senses.

That is when I simply passed out cold. With the soaked crotch of the young black woman's dripping nylon panties inside my mouth and the other half carelessly protruding out, I fell asleep.

I slept in this position the entire night.

end. chapter 11.

12