Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In many ways, they had already submitted to the young, petite black woman while I was gone. It was as if they had been defeated by her and then turned to me to rescue them from her rule. Initially, I was their "leader" by default. Now, they were gazing upon their fallen leader, in awe, who had also been defeated one hundred times over. To them, it couldn't have been more clear that she had forced me to submit to her as well.

In utter shame and disgrace, I delivered the speech the young black woman had written for me. I read it word for word, stuttering and struggling my way through it as the room remained silent. One could almost hear a pin drop when I finally finished the announcement.

I had defeatedly announced that little Alexis would be in charge, and that I would be assisting her.

When I finally lifted my eyes from the written announcement I could see just how scared and worried they really were. Their faces blushed, in shame, as did mine. It appeared that they felt even more pity for me now. But, they still had their own concerns about their own jobs.

In many ways, they all knew they were near the ends of their careers. They knew it would be difficult to find any other opportunities at their age. So many companies were bringing in new, young talent and disgarding the older workforce. To them, they felt partly trapped in their jobs at this time and might seek other opportunities later. But, they knew the chances of that were slim and unlikely. Yet, the larger part for them was the affect this young, bossy black woman had taken such control and intimidated them.

She now had all 8 of us older white women reporting to her.

Alexis stood at the front of the conference room with her arms crossed, satisfied by her apparent conquest. Her new position as "Acting President," which she termed, had officially begun. She studied our defeated faces and finally decided to speak.

"Okay. Now, it's time to get to work." she ordered.

With a firm and direct, almost robotic like vigor young Alexis began barking out assignments to all of us.

"You will all find a folder in my office outlining your initial assignments. I will pass them out to you starting at 9:30 this morning." she ordered.

The entire white female staff brought their eyes up to the black teenager as she spoke.

"Candace, 9:30! Be in my office. You're excused." Alexis snapped.

"Y-Yes, Miss Barron." the 53-year-old white woman answered.

"Beth, 9:40! In my office. You're excused." she ordered.

"Yes, Miss Barron." the 48-year-old white woman answered, obediently.

"Kate, 9:45! You're excused." Alexis continued.

"Yes, Ma'am. yes, M-Miss Barron." the 45-year-old white woman replied, nervously.

"Ginny, 9:50! Leave us, you're excused." the black woman commanded.

"Y-Yes, Miss B-Barron, Ma'am. N-Nine-fifty, Miss Barron, Ma'am." the 56-year-old white woman answered, timidly.

I stood there with my eyes completely to the floor as I listened to the stern directives from this petite black woman. She was all business.

"Grace, Tiffany, Meghan! 10 o'clock. You're dismissed now." Alexis directed.

"Yes, Miss Barron." the 44-year-old Tiffany replied.

"Yes, Ma'am, Miss Barron." the 50-year-old Grace answered, stumbling ob her chair as she left the conference room.

"Yes, Miss Barron." the 41-year-old Meghan responded.

With the seven white women now rushing off to their own desks, young Alexis turned to me. I quivered before her as I finished "jotting" down the notes for the appointments she had just made. She appeared satisfied that I had followed her instructions to "take notes" as she viewed her new staff scurrying away. Her expression was all business, and I stood there waiting in anxiety for the next command.

"Gretchen. In my office. Go and freshen yourself up first, and bring me a cup of coffee on your way in." she directed.

"Y-Yes, M-Ma'am." I answered, in defeat.

I watched her prefectly-shaped young body walking out of the conference room with tremendous confidence. My eyes instinctively lowered and my heart thumped a bit faster as I realized the transition in my business had just begun a new chapter.

end. chapter 13.

12