Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older white woman then turned and quickly got into her car almost bawling out loud. She drove away and it terrified me to think that young Alexis had already taken over another business from another white woman before I even met her. Now, she was taking over mine. The humiliation I felt for Sarah was the same humiliation that I felt for myself, and all the other white women in my office. All of us were petrified of this small black woman, and we would never be able to have the courage to contest her in any way.

When I went back inside, Alexis was on the phone speaking to Terry.

Terry was the white southern belle waitress we had met at the outdoor cafe of Oaktown Mall. Alexis had changed her scheduled interview and was telling the 46-year-old white woman to be at her office at 1 o'clock tomorrow afternoon.

"Just be there, Terry!" Alexis shouted as she hung up on the call.

Young Alexis pointed to the carpeted floor before her sitting position on the sofa, gesturing me to sit. Obediently, I sat on the backs of my legs in the same kneeling position I was becoming accustomed to. Degraded beyond explanation, I sat there watching the black girl dialing another number. She stretched her bare feet out before her, and placed them onto my left shoulder.

"Hey, Girl!" she said, starting her call.

My face was flushed as the young black girl immediately placed her right bare foot flush onto my face. She cupped my nose with her toes and began to "toy" with my face with her young feet in a playful manner.

It was terribly degrading to be sitting and kneeling before Alexis Barron. She spoke to one of her friends while she rubbed her bare toes onto my face in the brattiest manner possible. I could not move as I overheard her conversation with one of her black girlfriends.

She was speaking to a friend about how "pathetic" Sarah was, and how she would need to make changes faster than she had anticipated.

"Now that you graduated last month, I think it's 'bout time we get you in there girl." she told her friend.

"Yeah. The typical dumb and incompetent older white bitch just ain't doing it." she finished.

"I need a sista in there." she added.

As I knelt there at young Alexis' feet I felt sorry for the much older white woman, yet I also knew that she was doing the exact same thing to me and my business.

This young black teenaged woman was so assertive and so smart that it humbled and humiliated me to no end. Like all of us older white women in the office, I felt helpless and powerless against her. The control she had over us was embarrassing to admit, yet it was really and truly happening.

Alexis finished her call and now turned her attention towards me.

She lit another one of her black clove cigarettes and leaned way back into her sitting position on the sofa. Her left foot remained on my left shoulder and her right bare foot remained in my face as she firmly manipulated her toes in a variety of positions to further degrade me.

"We still have a lot of changes to make." she said to me.

I sat there, kneeling in complete silence and listened nervously.

"Your incompetence dug a hole so deep that only a black woman could get out of it. You must understand this." She continued.

"But, you seem to understand this more and more now." Alexis added.

"Y-Yes, M-Ma'am." I replied in the softest whisper possible.

"You're beginning to understand that it's my birth right as a black woman to dominate ya' all weak and inferior white bitches." she said, insultingly.

"Isn't that right?" Alexis added, squirming her bare toes in my face with verocity.

I just knelt there staring at Alexis Barron in awe of her words, and how she explained what she referred to as "black dominance." I was trembling in fear and had no clue how to respond to her unimagineable arrogance.

"It's simple. I'm young and black, and that makes me superior. You're old and white, and that makes you inferior. That is why you do what I say. Is that understood?" she ripped.

"I'm the boss." she added.

"Y-Yes, M-Ma'am." I replied in a defeated tone.

I was so humiliated by the words of this beautiful black girl, yet her confidence and control truly awed me. I looked into her eyes like I was a deer in the headlights as she removed her small feet from my face and leaned over to me.

She leaned over and took my face into both of her young hands, pulling me closer to her. I was too weak to resist her as the black girl brought my face to her panty-covered pussy. She forced me to smell her musky scent as she held my face there long enough for me to change my breath.

Then, the beautiful black girl removed her panties with one hand while she held onto the top of my blonde haired head with one fist. Her grip of my hair was fierce, and my eyes began to tear as I realized what was about to happen.

"Pl-Please, Alexis. I-I'm not lesbian." I pleaded in a whisper as I cried.

"You'll get used to it." she said, smiling and bringing my mouth and nose to her trimmed pussy mound.

"And, you'll use your tongue this time." she ordered.

I nearly fainted as I began to cry like I have never cried before.

Alexis Barron started out slowly as she held by head by the hair with one fist and grinded my face into her wet black pussy. She grew firmer with each passing minute. I was helpless as the first 10 minutes passed and the wetness of this black girl covered my entire face.

"Now, I want your tongue." she ordered firmly.

Although I wanted desperately to resist I was in no position to fight her. Her aggressive and dominant personality humbled me as I obeyed her, and I felt completely defeated.

12