Black and Blonde

Story Info
A night at the restaurant becomes a night in the jungle.
3.4k words
4.37
33.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers

This was the last thing we wanted to happen. And neither of us will admit to the other how we ended up here, but neither of us want to go back. At least I don't think we do. We have six weeks to figure it out.

It all started at the bar last month, just Maggie and me having a drink waiting for our table. We come to this hotel restaurant all the time, and we know everybody there, and everybody knows us.

We meet there after work, sometimes just to have a drink before going home and sometimes to have a nice dinner together.

We're both in our early 40s, lawyers with our own practice and kids in college. They were home for the summer, so we were going to stay out a little later than normal. We were still in our work attire. I wore khakis and a blue blazer. I'd taken my tie off and left it in the car. Maggie was in her navy blue power skirt, white button-down silk top and heels.

I looked like a prep. She looked awesome, long legs hanging from the barstool, blonde hair and blue eyes flashing, getting stares from every man in the bar.

I loved it.

After a couple drinks, we were feeling pretty good when a nice young waiter came up to tell us our table was ready. We'd never seen him before. A tall black man, about 25 maybe, very dark and mysterious looking more African than African-American, with a slight accent we couldn't quite pinpoint.

His name was Rakeem.

Rakeem led us to the other side of the restaurant near the outside patio. We could hear the band playing outside, so we told Rakeem to order us another round of drinks while we walked outside.

Maggie looked at Rakeem's butt as he walked away. I noticed, and she saw it too and blushed.

"Why miss Maggie, what are you looking at."

I asked, smiling with my head cocked.

We're both Southerners, born and raised, and neither of us had grown up around blacks, not in school or church or our neighborhoods or business. We were as white as white could be in that sense.

We had no black friends and none of our friends had black friends. Not that we were racists. We just didn't live in that world.

Here in Virginia, we simply didn't stray far from our own upbringing.

So to see Maggie checking out a young black man's ass was shocking to me. And to her.

"Stop it," she said. "He's just a boy."

Rakeem was soon standing by us again, taking our empty glasses and handing us each a fresh vodka tonic.

"Let me know when you're ready to order," he said. "Take your time."

He walked away and both of us looked at his ass.

I felt Maggie's elbow jab me in the ribs. I looked at her, and she rolled her eyes.

We both laughed and began to walk back inside. Rakeem was waiting at our table.

He was about 6-3, maybe 210 pounds, lean yet muscular and very athletic looking. He was wearing the white short-sleeve shirt that all the wait-staff wore, and his black pants hid what was an ample bulge in his pants that Maggie noticed as he sat her first. She looked over at me, but was completely blocked by Rakeem's hips. She was inches from his crotch when he turned toward me, leaned over slightly to pull out my chair.

"Thanks Rakeem," I said. "I've got this."

His ass was now inches from Maggie's face. When Rakeem turned and walked away, Maggie was completely flushed.

"Baby, you're red as a beet," I said.

"His cock was so close to me I swear I almost fainted," she said. "You think he meant to do that?"

"To the sexiest woman in the restaurant?" I said. "Certainly not."

We clinked our glasses and toasted the night.

"Here's to us," I said. "Here's to summertime."

We were halfway through with our drinks before Rakeem returned with the menus. We already knew what we wanted. We knew the menu, and we knew the chef.

"Rakeem," Maggie said. "We're going to split the Chateaubriand, medium rare with bleu cheese and the asparagus. Tell Carlos it's Maggie and Nick."

"Yes ma'am," Rakeem said, nodding as he backed away.

"And two more vodka tonics," I said.

"Yes, Mr. Nick," Rakeem said.

"Just call me Nick," I said, smiling at our mysterious young waiter.

A few seconds later, Carlos came to the table.

"Hello my good friends," he said. "How are we tonight?"

He's the best chef around, and his steaks are legendary. He comes out every night we dine with him, mainly to stare at Maggie.

"How is Rakeem treating you?" he asked, not taking his eyes off my wife.

"He's great," I said. "Is he new?"

"Yes," Carlos said. "He's here on a visa, studying at UVa. He's here from Mozambique."

Maggie and I looked at each other. She shrugged.

"South Africa," I said. "A former Portuguese colony."

Carlos finally looked at me.

"Smart guy, Mr. Nick," he said, slapping me on the back.

"He's here for six week," Carlos said. "He's staying in the hotel here. Be nice to him. He's all alone in this country. And tip him well."

Carlos winked at Maggie as he walked away.

Our meal was wonderful, as always, and after another drink I indeed over-tipped our waiter. He was wide-eyed when he returned the bill for me to sign.

"Rakeem," I said, "this was a treat. We've enjoyed meeting you."

He nodded at us both and said we'd made his night. It was late, and we were the only people left in the restaurant. Maggie was a little drunk, so we decided to call a cab.

"Rakeem," I said, "would you have one of the girls at the front desk call us a cab?"

"Mr. Nick," he said. "Let me drive you home."

I smiled and said "Rakeem, do you have a car here?"

"No," he said, seriously. "I will drive your car."

Maggie giggled.

"I am a very good driver," Rakeem said. "I drive a taxi cab back home. It is my honor."

I shook my head and shrugged.

"OK," I said. "Can you drive a stick shift?"

"Very much," Rakeem said.

I ordered a drink to go and led my wife to the ladies' room. She popped me on the ass as she walked past. She was hammered. And she was excited about Rakeem driving us home.

I have a convertible, a rather small convertible, so Maggie just sort of squeezed herself into the back seat, straddling the hump and pulling her skirt way up so she wouldn't rip it. She was wearing dark thigh-high hose, and the sheer lacy tops were exposed as Rakeem and I got into the front seat.

He turned to look at Maggie and asked if he could move his seat back. She smiled, wiggled back into the seat, opening her legs just a little more.

"Scoot it back," she cooed.

I watched her and felt a wave of jealousy. And something else. I was turned on.

We drove home in silence, me nervous about another man driving my car while my wife lusted after him in the back seat. When we got home, there were no lights on. The kids were still out.

We invited Rakeem inside.

He said he was going to call Carlos to come pick him up.

"Come inside first," Maggie said. "Have a drink with us. We want to hear your story."

I took off my coat as we walked in, and excused myself. I walked up the stairs to the bathroom as Maggie and Rakeem walked into the den.

I could hear Maggie making drinks, ice clinking into glasses, Rakeem's deep voice and her sexy giggle coming from the kitchen.

I walked to the top of the stairs and looked down into the den, which was empty, and made my way down a few steps when I just see into the kitchen. I could only see them from the waist down.

I felt the breath release from my lungs.

They were kissing. Maggie was on her tip-toes, and Rakeem had his hands under her ass, pulling her up. I felt the blood rush to my head. I had to sit down.

This only gave me a better view. I saw Maggie's hands reaching down to pull his shirt from his pants, pulling it over his head and exposing an ebony torso, muscular and tight, shining in the kitchen light.

Her hands explored his shoulders and chest. She leaned down to kiss his breasts as her hands slid down to his pants.

Then she went to her knees, unbuckling his belt then slowly undoing his pants, letting them fall to the floor exposing stark white boxers and a huge bulge.

I was frozen. I stared with my mouth wide open, my heart pounding as she slowly pulled his boxers down, a massive cock springing free, nine inches, maybe 10, a massive cut cock, black as indigo, and so hard and long it bounced on the top of her head.

The long black cock nestled in her blonde hair was stunningly beautiful. My cock hardened. My heart was beating so fast I thought I would pass out.

Maggie took his black cock and began to kiss it, slowly running her tongue up and down the shaft, cupping his shaved balls as she began to worship his cock.

She was fully clothed. He was stark naked, black as cinder with a blonde-haired, blue-eyed lawyer from Charlottesville sucking him slowly and excitedly as Rakeem moaned and caressed her hair.

She took his cock into her mouth, wrapping her hands around his waist, grabbing his ass cheeks and pulling him closer, taking his cock deep into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat.

She gagged slightly, pulled it out with a long string of saliva from the tip of his cock to her lips. Then she dove her head back down, taking it all, driving his cock into the back of her throat as she gurgled loudly, gasping for breath, pulling him rhythmically into her, face fucking herself as Rakeem held her by the hair and said nothing.

She was out of control, overcome by passion and animal wantonness. She took her hands from his ass and without removing his cock from her mouth began to unbutton her silk blouse.

She let it fall to the floor at her feet, then quickly uncoupled her bra, her white breasts falling out. Then she reached down and unzipped her skirt.

Only then did she take his cock from her mouth, rising to let the skirt fall to her feet, standing before him in thigh-highs and black lacy panties. She looked hot as hell, stepping out of the skirt and taking his hand. She led him out of the kitchen and walked into the den.

I froze, not sure where she would take him, worried that the front door might open at any moment, scared she would bring him to the stairs and to our bedroom. I was in total darkness near the top of the stairs when she stopped and turned, kissing him full on the lips, on her tip-toes in front of an ottoman. She wiggled out of her panties, letting them fall to her ankles then turned around and pulled his arms around her.

She guided his hands over her body, black on while, stark and erotic, sliding his hands to her breasts, and to her face, kissing his hands and guiding them down to her belly, sliding one of his hands to her breasts and the other down toward her shaved, glistening pussy.

She let his arms fall the slowly, leaned down onto the ottoman, her elbows pushing into the cushion, her legs straight making her ass stand at attention. Then she rose to her tiptoes as Rakeem held her hips.

"Fuck me," she said. "Take me right here Rakeem."

I repositioned myself on the stairs, moving closer to get a full view. Rakeem reached down and caressed her naked ass.

"No," Maggie said, sternly and sensuously. "TAKE me."

Rakeem's tongue came out and he licked his lips. He went to his knees and buried his face in my wife's white ass, burrowing his head as she writhed and pressed her ass into his face. His tongue must've slid into her asshole because she suddenly shuddered.

"God yes!" she hissed. "I love that. Lick me Rakeem."

His hand slid under her, and he began to finger her wet pussy with one, then two fingers. She began to half stand with her legs wider apart, allowing him to get his entire hand under her, the other reaching around to her stomach, pulling her into his face, his tongue penetrating her ass as she shivered and gasped.

Her tongue was hanging out. She was an animal, a perfect white suburban wife with an African man's tongue up her ass. And she was lost and completely in his power.

He tongue-fucked her while sliding another finger inside her, making her rise onto her tiptoes as he plunged more fingers deep up inside her.

"God yes," she said through clinched teeth. "Make me yours!"

My cock was throbbing. My heart was pounding. She had no idea where she was. Or where her husband was.

All of a sudden, she rose and pulled his arms around her again, grinding her back against his giant cock, which suddenly now seemed to be bigger than it was before, a massive snake of a black sex toy. It looked impossibly big.

She unclasped his arms and staggered to the couch, getting on her knee and leaning over the back of the couch. Her pussy looked swollen. It was fiery red. She was in heat.

"Fuck me," she said. "Give me that big black cock, Rakeem."

He didn't hesitate, mounting her like an animal, sliding his massive cock into her tight white cunt, forcing it in an inch at time while she shrieked and let out a guttural noise unlike anything I've ever hear from her.

He went deeper, guided his cock in by holding her hips, slowly sliding it, stretching the walls of her pussy as she wiggled and moaned.

"All of it!" Maggie said. "Push it in. I want it all!"

Rakeem made one last thrust, slamming his hips into my wife's ass, once again forcing the air from her lungs as she made an inhuman sound, like something primal and wild.

He loomed over her, in complete control of her, fucking her madly as she took it like a feral beast, all pain and Ecstasy, her eyes rolled back in her head. She came without realizing it, the sound of his fucking her changing from raw skin on skin to a slapping sound, liquid and sloppy, his big cock now plunging into a stretched wet crevice.

Rakeem pulled his cock out slowly, and she cried out.

"Oh God, baby!" she said. "That is so fucking incredible."

She spun around and began licking her cum from his cock, slobbering so much there was water and saliva everywhere. He moaned and thrust it into her mouth, gagging her, making her cough and spit onto his cock, long string of saliva running down her chin.

Rakeem leaned down and swooped her up in one motion, her legs straddling him as he forcefully began to move her body up and down, grinding her pussy into his massive cock then expertly guiding it into her, lifting her up and down, fucking her like a toy. She held both her hands behind his neck and rode him like a wild animal, making a noise every time she landed on his cock, the tip of which was reaching places she's never felt.

"Fuck"

"Me"

"Ra"

Keem"

She said, fucking him and talking to him in time with the motion, grunting with each deep thrust, cumming in waves, water and juices and body fluids releasing from deep inside her, pissing all over herself as it ran down his legs as her eyes rolled back so far only the whites showed.

He grit his teeth as she came in gushes, stark white teeth on a sweating black face, a soaking wet white woman writhing up and down on his giant shaft, like something from deep in the jungle, primitive and untamed.

The smell began to fill the room, the smell of wild sex, wet bodies and perspiration, cum and piss. He came with a roar, holding her down on his cock as he exploded inside her, his body tensing, every muscle showing as she shook her head violently, her blonde hair everywhere as he filled her with hot cum, her bucking on him as he forcefully pinned her limp white body on his cock.

As he forced the last of his seed into her, she seemed to collapse in his arms, her arms hanging from his sides as he lowered her onto the couch. She flopped off his black body and fell onto her back, one leg hanging off the edge, her arms above her head, hair everywhere and her tongue hanging out of her open, slobbering mouth.

She was spent.

Rakeem walked into the kitchen, put his pants on as I quietly scrambled up the stairs, deeper into the darkness. I looked through the railing as he came out, buckling his belt and reaching into his pocket. He pulled my keys out and threw them onto the soaking wet ottoman.

Then he let himself out.

I heard a car door close and a car began to pull out. I looked out the window. It was Carlos. They drove away, leaving the house smelling of sex and my wife thrown onto a couch, used up and leaking cum onto the cushions.

I slipped my pants off and threw them onto the bed, crept downstairs and gathered her clothes. I walked back upstairs and threw them onto the bed with my pants then walked back to the stairs. I stood far over her, watching her lie there motionless, cum oozing out of her as her chest heaved in and out.

I was both appalled and completely on fire by what I'd just witnessed. My cock had never been harder.

I walked back down to the couch and sat down hard, hoping to wake her. She stirred slightly, one arm flopping from above, slapping down onto her naked body. She slid a hand down to her pussy and began to rub it. She opened her legs, draping one over the back of the couch, the other still hanging to the floor. She was wide open, cum dripping down her ass crack and puddling on our couch.

She played with the cum, taking a scoop and bringing it to her lips, licking it from her fingers in a state of bliss, moaning slightly as she repeated the motion, smiling and eating his cum in long strands, holding it above her open mouth and letting it drip into her.

Then she scooped up a large amount, cleaning herself inside out. She held two hands of his cum between her legs, some of it dripping down her hands and wrists, holding it there as if showing it to me.

She didn't move. She just held the offering for a few seconds until I realized one eye was half-open, unfocused and staring at the cum.

"Here," she said. "This is for you."

I was stunned, frozen in embarrassment, anger and an overwhelming urge to slap her hands away.

"Mmmmmmmm," she said, lowering it to her wide open pussy. "C'mere."

She was so sexy and sensual. She was begging me, rotating her hips, rising and falling as I leaned in closer.

She then poured the cum onto her red, raw pussy, letting it drip slowly as she took both hands and began to rub it all over her crotch, reaching underneath and fingering her ass, making mess.

Then she reached out and grabbed me on each side of my face, her hands slick and messy, pulling me down until my mouth was on her swollen, ripe cum-covered cunt. I resisted at first as she began to grind her pussy into my face.

And then I grabbed her legs and violently pulled her to me, driving my tongue deep inside her warm, wet hole, sucking it clean, smelling him, smelling his pungent African cum, her own piss and cum and God know what else, licking her deep as she rubbed her tits and cooed.

"Suck me, baby," she whispered. "Suck me, Rakeem."

NC_Coastal
NC_Coastal
526 Followers