Black & Tan Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itmgr2010
itmgr2010
693 Followers

"Nah, neither James or Curtis have made bail yet. But I did hear that Curtis thinks his soon to be ex-wife may have had something to do with it. Word had gotten back to her that he was tapping some white pussy down at the club and she was highly pissed."

I left him at the gate and told him I would probably see him tomorrow. As I sat at home blankly watching television, my thoughts continued to run in circles. Knowing I had to see Donna the next day, maybe for the last time. The woman I had loved more than anyone, the person I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. Now she was the person I hated for ruining that future and leaving all our lives in shambles. I couldn't forgive her for the hurt she had caused our daughter. Hurt to the point that her life would probably never be the same.

And when I thought about Samantha the doubts would creep into my head. Did I do the right thing? Could I have stepped back from the brink and tried to hold things together for Sam's sake? Would years of misery for me been better than the pain we were both going to go through now? I finally got up and found a couple of sleeping pills and swallowed them down and went to bed.

The next morning I headed over to the attorney's office to pick up the papers. He talked to me for a few minutes to explain some of the details. He told me once the Judge saw the pictures there was no hesitation about signing the injunction. But he wanted to warn me that I couldn't keep Donna away from our daughter forever. At some point unless she completely crashed and burned the courts would eventually grant her some kind of presence in her life. I nodded and said I would face that when the time came. I thanked him and he said he would contact me with court dates as soon as he got them.

I pulled up to the jail just before noon. Jack and Brenda were already in reception waiting for me. Jack presented his bond to one of the officers who looked it over and said it would take about an hour to process. He said they would have Donna brought into Interview Room 'C' if we wanted to wait for her there.

"Jack, Brenda I would like to speak to Donna alone. When I'm done you can take her home. Is that okay?"

Jack and Brenda looked at each other sadly. "Sure, sure Ken. We will wait out here." Said Jack.

The officer escorted me through the security doors and down the hall and into the interview room.

"We will have her brought down as soon as she gets changed." He said.

I just nodded and put my papers down on the table. I paced around the room my mind grappling with what I was going to say to her.

I was startled by the sudden opening of the door. I turned and Donna and I stood there staring at each other. Donna looked like hell. Hair pulled back into a pony tail, no makeup. She looked exhausted. She was wearing some slutty clothes that I had never seen before. Clothes she must have had with her the night she was arrested. A tight low-cut blouse, mini-skirt and high heels.

As she realized who was in the room, she cried out "Ken, Ken you came! Oh God please take me home!"

She staggered over to me and threw herself into my arms and started sobbing uncontrollably. I stood there unmoving and steeled myself for what I had to do.

I pulled her arms down from around my neck and said, "Hold on Donna. Sit down, we have to talk." She looked at me through her tears, eyes blinking and bewildered as I pushed her into a chair and sat down across from her.

"But Ken, can't we just go home?" She implored clutching at my hands.

"Donna, don't you have something to say to me about why you are here?" I said impassively.

"Ken, please! I, I don't know how the drugs got into my purse. Or into the car. You've got to believe me!" She cried.

"That may be, Donna. But don't you have something to say about who you were with and what you were doing in that motel room?" I said slowly.

Donna turned even paler and pulled her hands back from mine and wrapped her arms around herself and shivered.

"Ken, I don't know what they told you but, but it's not true. It's all a mistake. Please it was just a mistake." She whispered.

"Donna, don't lie to me. I know about Connie, and James and Curtis. And I know about the Black & Tan." I said quietly.

Donna started shaking and crying, "Please Ken, just take me home. It's a lie, it's all a lie!"

"Is it Donna? Is it?"

I reached into the manila envelope I had with me and pulled out four five by seven pictures out of the dozen or so I had bought and laid them in front of her, one by one. The pictures were in the order they were taken.

The first one was taken over the heads of the officers who broke down the door. It showed Donna naked on her hands and knees with Curtis clutching her hips and fucking her from behind. Donna's head was turned slightly toward the photographer with a glazed look in her eyes and her mouth hanging open. The pictures were black and white and the contrast between her body and the body of her lover was striking. In the background you could see James sitting in a chair with a naked Connie on her knees with her head buried between his legs.

The second picture had Curtis pulling away from Donna's ass with his hard shiny cock still pointed obscenely towards her. Both of them were looking toward the camera with almost identical looks of shock on their faces. James was trying to stand up and was pushing a surprised Connie away from his cock but she was still holding on to his thighs with both hands.

The third picture showed Donna falling spread eagled away from the camera and an enraged Curtis coming off the bed toward the officers at the bottom of the picture. James was standing frozen in front of the chair and Connie was trying to stand up and wiping her mouth with one hand while trying to cover her pussy with the other.

The last picture showed Curtis on his face on the ground with two officers holding him down and putting the cuffs on him. James apparently had not moved and was standing with his hands in the air. Connie and Donna were backed up against the far wall with their hands in front of their faces. All of them still naked with Connie's outsize tits looking surreal on her skinny frame.

Donna looked at the pictures, then looked at me then turned her head away. "Oh my god, oh my god! Take them away, take them away!" She was screaming and crying hysterically.

Just then the door opened and an officer looked in. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, officer. I'm almost done here." I said somberly. He looked hard at Donna for a moment then closed the door.

While I waited patiently for Donna's crying to subside into big shuddering sobs I gathered up the pictures and put them away. She finally turned back to me with tears streaming down her face, a lost haunted look on her face. After seeing those images again I had no sympathy for her.

"Please, please, I want to go home, I want to go home." She pleaded.

"Yes Donna. You are going to go home. But not to my home. You don't live there anymore. Your Mom and Dad are here and they are going to take you to their home. One thing I regret most about that is they will have to see you dressed like the slut you have become." She looked at me in shock.

I reached into the envelope and pulled out some papers. I laid the first set of papers in front of her, "This is a petition for divorce on grounds of adultery. Appropriate don't you think?"

I laid the second set of papers in front of her. "And this is a court ordered injunction requiring you to stay away from me, our home and Samantha. I was told the judge couldn't sign fast enough when he saw your artistic photo shoot!" I said bitterly.

Donna looked at me in total disbelief. She kept trying to say something but it kept coming out completely unintelligible.

I got up to leave before she finally could talk She reached desperately to stop me, "Oh Jesus, Ken. I love you, I do. Please don't do this! Please don't take Samantha away from me!" She cried.

I angrily shook off her hands, "God Damn you, Donna!. It's always about you isn't it?"

I took a deep breath. "What about me, Donna? I loved you with everything I had. Didn't that mean anything to you? What about Sam? Didn't her love mean anything to you? You have broken both our hearts. And now I have to explain to a precious four year old little girl who loves you with all her heart and soul why she can't see her mother." As I finished saying that the tears were running down my cheeks.

"And you know, Donna? The one thing I thought I wanted to know is why? Why did you do it? But seeing you like this, I don't think you can tell me why, can you?"

Donna slumped back into her chair her hands in front of her face, sobbing. I just stood there for the longest time. My tears falling unchecked onto the front of my shirt.

Finally I said brokenly, "You know what the saddest thing is? The saddest thing is that the home in the country we were going to build together and the baby brother we were going to give Samantha . . ."

I paused for a moment and Donna just looked up at me blankly, defeated.

"It isn't ever going to happen." I said quietly.

I turned and walked out the door and down the hall. Jack and Brenda were standing at the end of it waiting. As they saw my face and heard Donna's heart wrenching sobs behind me, tears sprung into their eyes and ran down their faces. Wordlessly, we hugged each other and I turned and walked out the door to pick up the pieces of our shattered lives.

itmgr2010
itmgr2010
693 Followers