Black and White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,277 Followers

"Tina wanted me to drop this over for her," he said as he handed her the paper.

"Chris you have to leave," is all she said.

"No problem but can you at least get me a drink of water first?" he asked.

"Then you have to leave," she said.

Shannon got a glass from the cupboard and went to the sink, Chris came up behind and grabbed her. Turning her around he kissed her.

"I'm married and the kids will be home soon," she protested. Kissing her again and forcing his tongue down her throat he slipped his hand into her shorts and felt her pussy. Forcing a finger into her snatch he moved it in and out, she became hot instantly.

Shannon was now kissing him back and grasping for Chris's dick. Kneeling down. She pulled his shorts down as it sprung out of his pants. Wrapping both hands around it she licked the head and shoved it into her mouth. Shannon could only get about five inches down her throat initially but kept trying for more.

"Hungry little bitch aren't you?" Chris teased. "Don't worry, I'm going to give you all you can handle."

Chris lifted her up and she led him into the bedroom. They ripped their clothes off and tumbled to the bed. Shannon went back to licking and sucking his now erect dick. She was in a sexual daze.

What the hell was she doing? Cheating on her husband in their bed? It all seemed so far away, this wasn't real was it? But it was. By the time she was done, she'd gotten eight inches down her throat and that was all she could take.

Chris turned her around and as she licked and sucked him, he licked and played with her tits. "Nice long nipples, you must have nursed the girls" he said.

That phrase jogged her back to reality. "Got to stop this now, I can't go any further," she thought. "We can't do this," she cried out.

"Too late for that bitch," as he got between her legs, lubed the head of his dick up and pushed in.

Shannon cried out from both the pleasure and the pain of Chris's big dick. She'd never had anything so large in her cunt and it was stretching her to the max.

"How does it feel to have a real man in that black pussy?" Chris said as he pumped away.

She'd never felt so full and as he pounded away she could only lie there and take it. She was about to cum when the door flung open.

There standing in the door was her husband and two little girls. Chris yelled, "Oh fuck," as he pulled out of her and grabbed for his clothes. I couldn't move, just laid there with my stretched out pussy out there for the world to see.

Dan took the kids away and that was all the time I needed to snap myself back to what was going down. "Oh fuck, what had I done," was the first thing that popped into my head.

By now, Dan was back screaming at the two of us. He told us to get out of his fucking house or he'd kill us both. I tried to explain but after seeing the hate in his eyes I knew it was hopeless. He stormed out and I threw some clothes on and drove away, I don't know what happened to Chris nor did I care.

I drove around for about 25 minutes and pulled into a parking lot and started to cry. I cried for the better part of an hour before realizing that I no longer had a home. The only place I had to go was momma's house.

As I drove there I kept going over in my mind what a stupid thing I'd done and trying to figure a way to fix it, but there really wasn't a way to take it back.

Chris ran into the house and startled Tina. "What the matter with you she asked?"

"If anyone asks if I'm not here," he said.

"What the hell did you do?" Tina shouted.

"It wasn't my fault, it just happened," Chris replied.

"You tell me straight, what just happened?" Tina yelled demanding to know.

Looking down at the floor Chris said, "Dan caught Shannon and I in bed together."

"Holy mother of God, tell me your fucking lying Chris, tell me it ain't so?" Tina said almost crying.

"I'm sorry it just happened Tina," Chris told her.

"Nothing just happens with you, I want you out of here tomorrow," she screamed. "You just ruined the lives of two of my best friends, for what, another notch on you bedpost? You make me sick," she said as she stormed out. Tina knew exactly where Shannon would go and she was right behind her.

Shannon pulled into momma's driveway, wiped her eyes and went inside.

"Hey baby, what do I owe this unexpected visit?" she asked.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Shannon asked.

"You two having a lovers quarrel?" she replied.

"Something like that momma," she answered.

Just then Tina barged through the door. "Chris told me the whole story. What the hell are you going to do Shannon?"

"Sit girls," was all momma said. "Now Shannon, you tell me what you've done right now."

Shannon was staring at the floor when she felt the sting of a slap across her face. "Girl I'm not going to ask you again, what have you done?" she shouted.

Shannon started to cry as she told her how Dan and the girls had seen her in bed with Chris.

"Oh Lord Jesus, girl what were you thinking of, and the little ones seeing you too, oh mother of God how could you do it to your husband."

"I'm sorry momma," was all Shannon could get out.

"Don't you be telling me you're sorry honey, you should be asking God and your husband for forgiveness but lord that may not happen."

"I knew that lowlife Chris was no good and how you let him talk you into it is beyond me," her mother said to her.

"Have you tried to call Dan yet?" Tina asked.

"He was so angry, I thought I'd let him cool down tonight."

"Sleep here tonight and we'll deal with that in the morning," momma said.

Chris couldn't keep his mouth shut and when he told one of Tina's friends it spread like wild fire. Pretty soon Terry and Kevin were at momma's house also.

"Where is she?" they yelled as they stormed in.

"She's upstairs sleeping" their mother replied.

"Shannon get your ass down here girl," Terry yelled up the stairs.

Kevin was pacing back and forth until momma told him to sit down. Shannon slowly came down the stairs a they both started in on her.

"What the fuck were you thinking girl and how could you throw away your marriage on some fucking piece of trash like that" they yelled. Shannon just hung her head in despair.

"Come on Kev let's go see Dan, this ghetto whore is making me sick." They left and Shannon started crying again.

Dan and the girls were having lunch when the two arrived.

"Bad news travels fast," I said as they walked in the door.

"Hi uncle Terry, hi uncle Kevin," the girls said and ran to give them a hug.

The girls then went back to the table and started eating again.

"Daddy needs to talk to them, so finish your lunch and I'll be right back," I told my two girls.

"We heard man, were so sorry. You want us to kill the motherfucker?" Kevin asked.

"He's not worth you two going to jail and besides, you've got new jobs and families to worry about, I'll be fine. One thing you could do for me is to take that bed out and put it on the curb. The sheets, the pillows, the bed everything, I just want it out of my house," I asked.

It didn't take long, and everything was cleaned out. I brought up a box of garbage bags from the basement. "I'd appreciate it if you'd give me a hand to get all her shit out of here." Twenty bags and an hour later, it was done.

"I don't want to know where Shannon is. Just make sure she gets her stuff and tell her to leave us alone," was all I said. They packed up the bags and headed off to mommas.

They unloaded the bags in their mother's garage and told her what Dan had said. "We've got one more thing to do," Kevin said as they left.

Chris was packing his bags as they came through the door.

"Mother fucker, if it was up to me, you would have already taken your last breath but we promised Dan we wouldn't kill you," Terry said.

"But dick head, we're going to give you a going away gift," Kevin said as his fist smashed into Chris's his nose. Within 20 minutes Chris was a bloody lump on the floor.

The last thing Terry did as he walked out was to kick him full force into the nuts. "I don't think you'll be using that thing for a while anyway," he said as they left.

The next two weeks were rough on the kids and me. They wanted to know where their mommy was and when she was coming home. I told them mommy had to go on a trip but they could talk to her soon. I on the other hand was pissed beyond belief. How could she have done that to me and how long had it been going on. He thought back to the last times they made love and he remembered a few quirks but nothing big, he felt like a big sucker.

Shannon called numerous times but I either hung up on her or just didn't answer the phone. At work I had my calls screened so I didn't have to worry about her getting through. I knew eventually I would have to talk to her but I wasn't ready just yet.

The brothers steered clear of the issue and just asked if there was anything they could do to help. "Maybe once in a while if someone could watch the girls while I run errands that would be helpful."

Between momma and their wives, they took turns watching the girls but knew not to bring up Shannon around me. A week later, Shannon called while momma was baby-sitting.

"I'm going to let you talk to the girls but say nothing about what's going on. Tell them you love them and that you'll see them soon, short and sweet."

The girls were excited and screaming as they talked to their mommy. The only question was when she was coming home. "Soon darlings, very soon I hope," Shannon said. When the kids were done Shannon talked to her mom and asked if Dan was there.

"He'll be back soon," she replied.

"Can you ask him to call me on my cell phone?" she asked.

"I'll ask, but I can't say that his will honey."

"Well ask him anyway," she pleaded.

I came back home and the kids were all on me about how they talked to their mother and that she was coming home soon. After settling them down and getting them out of the room I asked, "what's going on?"

"Shannon called and the girls talked to her, that's all," she said.

"What's this about her coming home?" I asked.

"Don't know, but she wants you to call her."

"That will be a cold day in hell," I said loudly.

Momma looked at me and said, "your going to have to address it sooner or later. If it's over, tell her so you both can move on. But, if you want to take another shot at it, well you two will have to work that out yourselves."

I hated her, even the thought of her made me sick to my stomach. The sight of the two of them was burned into my brain and I couldn't get it out of my head. I just wanted to know why? I thought she loved me or at least she said she did but now I had my doubts. I didn't want to do it on the phone, but I was afraid to see her in person, because of what I might do so I needed a neutral place.

When the kids were in bed I called her. She immediately started crying and saying how sorry she was before I stopped her.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to see you and the girls," she choked out.

"Why? Wasn't the last time we saw you enough?" I said sarcastically.

She started to cry again so I told her I'd bring the girls over to her mothers next Sunday but I wasn't sure if I'd be staying, and hung up.

Sunday was wild with the kids all over Shannon, but I stayed out of the picture. By afternoon the kids had wound down and were asking when she was coming home,

"Soon I hope," is all she said. I broke it up and said I needed to talk to their mother and took her outside.

"For the sake of the kids, why don't you move back in," I said. Her eyes lit up and she grabbed me.

"Don't fucking touch me" I shouted. Don't you ever touch me again. You'll be sleeping in the spare room and we'll carry on for the sake of the kids because they need their mother but don't get any ideas about me," I said. She agreed and Shannon moved back in that night.

It was a little weird especially with the sleeping arrangements but we were almost a family again, on the surface that is. We went to church together, movies and even the water park.

I tried to avoid her at night any way possible. I found myself going out after dinner to a bar or club most nights. I hadn't been out on my own for at least ten years and it had dramatically changed, women had taken charge. Within an hour I'd been hit on three times and asked to dance twice, which I did. It felt good to have a woman in my arms again, the soft touch and that sweet smell which only a woman has.

I'd been talking to this hot blonde for about an hour when she says, "I see your wearing a ring, and are you married?"

"Separated," I replied. "My wife cheated on me and I don't have a clue what I'm going to do," I told her.

She grabbed me by the arm and led me out of the club. "You live around here?" she asked.

"About ten minutes from here," I replied.

"Good, I'll follow you to your place and I'll get you back in the saddle, literally," she said as she gave my hand a squeeze.

The house was dark as we drove up. "The kids are asleep, so please be quiet," I told her.

As we went down the hall to my room Shannon came out. "Who's this?" she asked.

"She takes care of the kids," I replied. Shannon turned and ran back to her room and we went into mine. The sex was good but it wasn't the same as with Shannon. The physical feeling was there, but we didn't connect and she knew it.

As we lay there, after we'd both gotten off, she turned to me. "I can see you're a million miles away from here right now but don't worry, it'll get easier each time. So sweet heart, it's time to get you hard again," she said as she started to give me another blowjob.

I hadn't used a condom in over ten years and hated it. I loved the feel of a bareback fuck but with so much shit out there it wasn't worth the risk. In the next two months, I brought home five women and fuck the shit out of all of them. To have sex again felt good, but I think I did it more to hurt Shannon. I wanted her to feel some of the pain I was going through.

Now when I came home with a guest, she'd only peek out the door. I made sure the women were vocal and I wasn't quiet about what I liked then to do to me.

"Oh that's right, suck it all the way down, I love it when you lick my balls baby," I'd instruct them out load.

I made sure to give them everything and then a little more to get them off. I'd take them to the brink and then back off until they screamed for me to get them off. The last one exclaimed out load, "I've never been eaten and so thoroughly fucked, you wife must have been a real moron."

Friday night I came home alone and a little drunk. I saw Shannon peek through the door and then close it when she saw me. As I started to get undressed she walked in dressed in a shear and short nightgown.

"I think it would be a good idea if you didn't bring home any more women at night," she started.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"They're a little loud and if the kids wake up and walk in it could be a little confusing for them," she replied.

"Confusing? How about when they walked in on you and your fuck buddy, and then asked me what he was doing to you, I think that went a little beyond confusing," I said in a loud tone. "I have needs that need to be met and if that means bringing guests home, I don't think I really need your permission. Besides, after you got your first taste of a big black cock you probably have them coming in and out of here in droves while I'm at work," I said in a mocking tone.

Looking down at the floor she said she hadn't done anything since that day.

"Well hell girl, I though you and Chris had this black thing going on? Oh I forgot, your brothers put him out of commission and shipped him back to New York. But I think if you ask them nice, they could find you a well hung brother to take care of you, or hell just go back to the projects, there are probably plenty of brothers that be more than happy to fuck the shit out of a well broken in hoe sister," I said almost shouting.

Shannon started to cry and said she was so sorry for what she done to us.

"Hell that black pussy's probably so stretched out that your going to need some thing the size of my fist just to touch it's side walls. Here let's take a look," I said as I ripped the nightgown off her and threw her on the bed.

Pulling off her panties, I shoved two fingers up her snatch, as she cried out, "Please don't, please, not like this."

"Hell it's almost back to normal, imagine that," I shouted. Taking off the rest of my clothes Shannon could see I was starting to get hard.

Climbing in between her legs, I forcibly shoved my dick in her pussy. "I really use to like making love to you," I said as I pounded away at her pussy. "You had a body made for fucking and it was never just sex, it was lovemaking," I said as I leaned forward and took one of her nipples into my mouth and tongued it. Playing with her breasts I continued to slam away.

Shannon was wet, hot and enjoying every minute of me now. Her fear had dissolved away and all she felt was lust for her man taking her.

"It felt good, God damn this pussy felt good especially bareback," I thought, as I was getting close. Raising her legs up over my shoulders, I went as deep as I could. The image of Chris and Shannon fueled my rage as I slammed her even harder. This wasn't rape, but it sure wasn't lovemaking either, more like anger sex.

I felt her pussy tighten around my dick as Shannon climaxed with a scream. I wasn't far behind her as I shot my wad deep in her. I kept pumping and pumping until there was nothing left and I'd started to get soft. Totally exhausted, emotionally drained along with being half drunk, I flopped over on my side next to Shannon and fell fast asleep within a few minutes.

The pounding in my head woke me. "I've got to stop drinking so much," I thought to myself as I struggled to open up my eyes and clear my head. Next to me lay Shannon, still nude from last night. For the next hour I lay motionless and watched her sleep. No matter how angry I was with her, I still had feelings for her. You don't toss away ten years of feelings overnight. Maybe they could work it out or at least they could try.

I moved over and kissed her lightly to awaken her and then more deeply. We said nothing for the next hour. We kissed, hugged and made love. The kids running into the room, jumping on the bed an announcing they were hungry brought everyone back to reality. I looked at her, kissed her and said we'd talk later, and we did. Along with a whole lot of other good things.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,277 Followers
12