Black & White & Red All Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers

"How about I help you with your aunt before you head back home? Or is that too much like introducing me to your family?" Dora cocked her head.

I had thought about this also. My relatives were far away and did not much interact with me or Vanessa. Nessie was pretty non-judgmental when she was conscious. I had no problem with Nessie knowing about Dora.

"Yeah, it's time you met Nessie. You're almost next door to her. C'mon, I'll show you her world."

We stopped at the store for the usual supplies, and then performed the entry ritual at Vanessa's house. Dora was impressed by the security measures I had installed. She eyed the barred doors and windows.

"Holy shit, ain't *nothing* coming in here uninvited, right? Maybe a truck."

I shook my head. "Truck can't get to the house. Those pyracanthas around the front yard are the extra sturdy PAIN AND TERROR BUSH variety. One row stops a truck. Two rows stop a half-track. Three rows probably stop a tank. Nothing bigger than a mouse gets through them. Same as at my place."

"Whoa, that's some damn heavy-duty security! You get off on this stuff?" Dora asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not paranoid, just prudent. Prevention is better than having to fix things and people later. It's not perfect but it slows them down enough, especially without a panic button to push like you have at the store."

We walked the hallway to Nessie's far bedroom, went in, woke her up, and got her to recognize me. I introduced her to Dora and she seemed to notice her. She smiled at Dora - the first time I had seen Nessie's very Iroquois face smile at anyone but me in many years.

Dora immediately took over, shooshing me out of the room. I occupied myself by checking out the various hardware and gear around the house. Her exercise room, computer-media room, laundry-freezer room, cutting-edge kitchen - everything worked.

I heard water running. I could not help but peek into the open shower space.

Dora's shady naked form danced lightly as she scrubbed Aunt Vanessa's lanky well-exercised 50-year-old coppertone body. Nessie hung her head back under the spray, water cascading from her lustrous black hair and off the pointed tips of her shiny ruby nipples surrounded by large cocoa areolae.

I smiled, and suppressed my hard-on, and left silently to let them finish.

I hit the kitchen and chopped omelet fillings: ham, scallions, tomatoes, peppers, olives, cheddar, avocado, fresh herbs from the kitchen window-box. I whipped plain yogurt into eggs, and julienned potatoes for a flash sauté. Cooking everything would only take another five minutes or so.

Dora and Nessie both emerged wearing short light robes. They looked great. Lots of tasty sexy flesh. I almost drooled.

Nessie whispered in Dora's ear.

"Go easy with the scallions, guy. And be sure the cheese is melted soggy. Vanessa likes it that way," Dora relayed to me, grinning brightly.

I was stunned! I mostly communicated with my aunt via scribbled notes. She spoke! And to a stranger! I guess Dora had been 'accepted', you bet!

The clock was near midnight when we cleared the kitchen. Dora dressed; Nessie donned a heavier robe; we kissed her good-bye and I took Dora home, and then rode back to Fontana.

'Twould be understatement to say my mind roiled and boiled on my drive home. Complications and simplifications! Were Dora and I becoming 'we'? Was Dora now family? My co-caregiver? Was Nessie emerging from her trauma-induced shell? I was sure she would never move from her badly-located fortress. Would I be willing to give up my Fontana house and beg a new job assignment in order to relocate to Long Beach? What local ties would I sever?

I could probably finesse my job. I mentally rehearsed my pitch to my boss: "Let the Lancaster guy take over the Barstow and Victorville sites; I'll cover all of Orange County as well as my other areas." And I could transfer to a local softball league. (No, it's not that serious to me!)

I considered my other links to Fontana: not many, not strong. I had few friends or interests there. My main glue was my home equity, whatever the cottage was worth. I made a mental note to check the realty listings and comparables.

Was I really going to think about marriage? Again? We had not even talked about love. Yet.

*****

Monday kept me busy till late near home, around Cucamonga-Fontana-Rialto. I arrived in Long Beach at the store rather later than usual Tuesday.

Dora glared at me. "'Bout time you got here, you slug! I can go off shift early. Let's get to Vanessa's now. Here, *you* carry the damn food bags!"

Nessie was running the treadmill when we arrived. Up and active! She greeted us with a big smile, stopped the machine, hugged me, then embraced Dora and whispered in her ear.

"Yes baby, we're glad to see you too. Wait, what was that?" Nessie whispered again, another private message. "Okay, I'll ask him."

Dora turned to me. "She wants you to give me the keys and codes so I can visit more often, that's what she said." Nessie nodded in vgorous agreement.

I had expected this also. I handed Dora a small package. "Here's everything you need to get in. You should memorize what's on the cards; then flush them. Better do it pretty soon. You don't want to lose those outside."

Dora fixed dinner that night, a tart red Creole jambalaya of formerly-frozen chicken, shrimp, and smoked sausage in steamed brown rice with chunks of veggies. I worked with Nessie at the computers while Dora chopped, seared, and mixed. Nessie finessed her keyboard, sending pieces to her agent to sell - she may be damaged but she is not stupid.

Dora joined us while the food simmered. She watched our wordless interaction of keyboarding and gesturing. We had perfected our silent language.

"Don't y'all ever talk around here?" Dora looked puzzled.

I shrugged. "We seem to get things done okay like this."

Nessie smiled and nodded. Then her eyes lost focus. I saw her slip into unconsciousness. Yet another narcoleptic episode - her source of vivid dreams. Dora and I got her sexy body back into bed.

"You deal with this all the time? How long she been like this?"

"Yeah, pretty much always. She's had the tendency all her life. Narcolepsy is genetic, and environmental. Her family life was pretty fucked; shitloads of stress. Stress seemed to trigger this." I waved at the sleeping beauty. "Her not talking or going out- that's psychological, a withdrawal."

I thought back. "My family life was pretty fucked up too, but I haven't gone through what Vanessa has, haven't suffered or stressed near as much. I don't show signs of narcolepsy. Yet." I crossed my fingers superstitiously.

"I never knew my own mom, and my dad deserted us after I was born. I spent my childhood shuttled-around between various relatives. I made it through school, got a degree in mechanical engineering, and here I am.

"Nessie was married to O.J. Nelson and had a couple kids. Then he died, and she went wild for a while, I don't know how long. She gave up the kids and everything. Sandy and Jase; I have no idea where they are. She has amnesia about much of her life.

"I heard she showed up here about twenty years ago. She'd straightened herself up a lot. Then the narcolepsy and paranoia kicked in. O.J.'s sister Carrie took care of her for ten years till she died. There's nobody else nearby, nobody who wants to bother. I've tended her for a decade now, since I was twentyfive."

"You do this all by yourself?" Dora asked.

"Well, my ex helped for a bit, but then she got real tired of the necessary routines. That's a big reason she's my ex now."

I sighed. "I didn't know how long I could keep at this. But she seems to be more energized now, more connected. You really make a difference, girl."

Dora gripped my arm in her hands. I could see she was holding back tears.

"She's no idiot. She just can't face the world. She dreams, and writes, and exercises - you've seen how fit she is! She makes a living with the time and thoughts she has. I installed the computers and exercise gear so she can function on her own terms. But I still have to work hard to keep her going."

I didn't complain. I merely laid out the facts. Whining wouldn't help.

We left quietly and drove to Dora's place. I kissed her; she tasted like strawberries and chocolate. Our lovemaking that night was subdued and far too brief. I had to drive home to Fontana. The next few workdays would be grueling.

I did not get back to Long Beach till Friday. I again reached the store a bit later than usual. The evening clerk passed me a note from Dora: "Come straight to V's house. Buy nothing."

I locked the front door behind me, turned into the living room, and stopped in shock. Dora and Nessie were sitting side-by-side at a card table playing Scrabble and giggling! Nessie was interacting! They both grinned at me.

Nessie whispered in Dora's ear. Dora said aloud, "No Vanessa, YOU tell him yourself. I'm not your trained parrot!"

Nessie grimaced, and then gathered herself. She worked her jaw back and forth, swallowed, inhaled, and opened her mouth. And spoke! Aloud!

"Rory, boy, you have been a lifesaver, I can't thank you enough. And you have a lovely friend here, a wonderful person. You are blessed," her voice creaked and rasped. She coughed and continued.

"Isadora is welcome here at any time. She belongs here." Nessie coughed again, then tightened her jaw in determination. "And Rory, you must STOP calling me Nessie! That is not respectful. My name is Vanessa."

Dora and Nessie, I mean Vanessa, both grinned at me. I shook my head, dazed.

We stayed up fairly late that Friday night, till Vanessa nodded off. Dora was anything but subdued when we got to her place. That weekend was a mix of chatfests at Vanessa's and a fuckfests at Dora's. Yeah, maybe I *would* move to Long Beach!

*****

Dora and I talked about love. We agreed. We were lovers, and we were in love, and with each other, amen. Now, what to do about that...??

I pitched my assignment switch to my boss. She agreed. Wow! I put my Fontana house on the furnished-rental market. I loaded a small borrowed van and moved my keepable stuff into Vanessa's spare bedroom, the guest room I had occasionally appropriated. I was in a new home. Our home.

Vanessa's voice grew stronger with practice. She and Dora still whispered together often. I did not begrudge their secrets.

I did not expect what came next, but I should not have been too surprised.

I was home in Long Beach most evenings now, unless some dire emergency, real or imagined, kept me in Yuma or Zuma or another distant locale for a night. Home! It felt like a real home.

I arrived one evening. I passed front-door security and heard moaning down the hallway. I walked quietly to the bedroom door. I peered inside.

Vanessa's lithe coppery body, drawn up on her knees, hovered atop Dora's strong darker form, half her age. They were engrossed in a classic 69 - tongues and fingers working each other's vulvas, legs and torsos and butts swaying in responsive rhythmic waves. Scents of arousal washed off them in a piquant cloud.

Their lovemaking was slow and beautiful. I stood transfixed and silent. And horny. And getting hornier by the second.

Their moaning and tempo increased. Vanessa raised her wet face from between Dora's espresso thighs, her eyes squeezed shut, and groaned, rising in volume and pitch, squalling... and she yelled! An extended shout of animal ecstasy and surging gratification.

Dora did not slow or relent her attentions. Aunt Vanessa kept wailing. Good thing I had filled the walls with soundproof insulation!

Vanessa finally ran out of breath, and out of orgasm. She opened her eyes - and saw me watching them. She smiled wickedly at me, and then bent down to ostentatiously lick Dora's exposed pussy. Vanessa kept her eyes on mine for a few more seconds. She rolled off Dora, lying beside her, both on their backs.

Dora raised her head and saw me also.

"Oh fuck Rory, this is so great! Oh, I love being here! But I want YOU, Rory! I *need* you! Get your fucking clothes off and fuck me! Fuck me, NOW!!"

Aunt Vanessa made no move to cover her nakedness. She murmured, "Yes Rory, Isadora loves you and needs you! She IS your woman! Come here! Love her!"

Any moral judgments trying to worm their way into my consciousness drowned in the rising tide of my animal lust. I retained enough higher brainpower to remove my clothes quickly but without ripping anything, and to duck into the bath to dab a washcloth in hot water for a hasty wipe-off-the-sweat scrub.

I dashed back into the bedroom. Vanessa had swung around and was curled next to Dora, softly rubbing her and whispering to her. Dora saw me and held her arms and legs wide open.

I needed no further invitation. Dora's dark puffy labia glistened with her own exudation and Aunt Vanessa's tongue-lashing. I moved in for a taste of her hot center. I supped on those nether lips, swirled her stiff clitoris, probed deep into her core. I feasted! Dora moaned.

I felt hands reach to my head, grab my skull, pull my hair, and force my head up.

"Enough of that, boy," Dora demanded. "Get up here! Get that thing in me!"

I crouched between her taut thighs and firmly slid my pulsing cock into her. We both sighed at the deep, smooth penetration. She pushed her pubes up to meet my thrusts.

I bent to suck one nipple; Vanessa joined me at her other breast. I moved in and out, faster then slower, shallower then deeper, with Vanessa caressing Dora with her hands and lips.

Dora was calling continuously, "Oh, oh, ah fuck, oh, ohhh..."

I pulled Dora's long legs up over my shoulder for a more acute angle and deeper penetration. "Oh fuck yeah," she moaned, as I increased my pace.

Now I was pounding. My balls bounced rhythmically off Dora's sex. With her thighs braced up, I moved my hands to hold her breasts and pinch the pebbled knots of her thickened nipples. I felt her orgasm approaching.

And then Aunt Vanessa pinched MY sensitized nips, and I exploded!

Jet after jet of my hot sperm coated Dora's womb. I fell onto her, careful not to crush her dark body, but also careful to crush my lips against hers, to swallow her tongue and her breath and her cries of joy, while her hungry grasping pussy held and drained my pale cock.

We shifted slightly. Dora's strong arms and legs wrapped me, enfolded me, drew me and held me, so I was trapped in her embrace. We felt like one soul.

My penis finally slipped from her. I rolled off. Aunt Vanessa leaned over us, kissed my lips softly, kissed Dora hard. I placed one hand on Vanessa's breast and one on Dora's, and they held me too. Our faces nuzzled together.

Aunt Vanessa was crying.

"You children are so beautiful together! And Isadora, you are such a wonder! I have not felt such love for so long. Thank you both! I love you both."

Vanessa's tears washed us and provoked our own. We kissed each other's faces till no tears remained.

Dora cuddled me. "I love you both so much too! And with Vanessa... I dunno, it just felt so right. We was talking, and crying, and laughing, and touching, and kissing... and then we was naked, and loving, and... it just feels... RIGHT! Like I's meant to be here! Like this's all meant to happen!"

Dora brushed her lips against mine and continued. "Then Vanessa came! And I saw you, and I just knew we were all together, all just right, as long as I had you in me. I don't ever want to lose any of this! Hold me, both of you."

And we did.

We spent the night together there: Dora spooned into me, Vanessa spooned into Dora, then shifting; stroking each other, and embracing; murmuring, napping, touching, kissing. We were still sweaty, and steamed, and high. Showers could wait till morning.

I stirred sometime in the night with a mouth softly enveloping my cock. I was flat on my back. My penis stiffened. The mouth moved away. Toned legs moved astride me. Hips descended. A hand guided my arrow into a warm wet vagina. Oh fuck. I groaned. My lover groaned too.

I recognized Vanessa's voice in that grown. My aunt was riding my cock.

I felt the bed shift. Warm legs straddled my head. Dora's pungent spicy pussy lowered onto my mouth. My tongue automatically stroked and probed.

I did not mind her worn flavors - I relished the intensity. I savored the taste and textures of her center. My nose creased her swollen labia; my tongue attended her peppery clitoris.

The bodies atop me rocked and throbbed. I felt Dora lean into Vanessa. I visualized Dora's sweet dark lips on my aunt's engorged nipples. Vanessa rode my cock faster, and faster, and slowed, and came, long and leisurely.

I was half-asleep but fully aroused. Vanessa sped-up again, rocking and rolling on my cock. I felt her lean into Dora now. I was almost at the edge.

I sucked hard on Dora's excited clit. She spasmed; her warm aromatic juices flooded my face. I reacted with lusty abandon - I climaxed into Vanessa for so long I nearly hurt. My aunt's cunt squeezed me like a fist. Oh yeah...

We fell apart and clung together and giggled and cried and eventually slept.

*****

I awoke to intense morning breath - my own, and Vanessa's. My aunt curled in my arms with her face against mine. We shared inhalations and exhalations pungent with rich organic scents. The taste of love...

Dora still spooned behind me. Her arms draped loosely; dark bold breasts pressed into my back; warm woolly groin cupped against my butt; her thighs against mine.

Someone wiggled. Likely me. Someone had to pee. Definitely me. Set me free!

I extracted myself from this sensuous tangle of arms, legs and torsos with some difficulty and little grace. I necessarily disturbed my lovers.

Yes, lovers. Not mere fuckmates. Damn, I loved these women! I was surprised by Vanessa instigation of incest - she *was* my aunt, after all - but love and, yes, lust, pulled me into acceptance. Dora and I loved each other, oh yes, mentally and spiritually and physically. So did Dora and Vanessa. So did Vanessa and I.

It all seemed like magic. Dora, taking me into her world, and bringing Aunt Vanessa back to life. Vanessa, slowly rejoining the world, or a least our part of it. My new life, freed from my old strictures, open to new configurations. The physical love of two beautiful women and their man.

Dora and I talked about love. We did not talk about marriage, not yet, but we hinted at it, and we lived almost as if we were already wed. Well, wed as a threesome, with some or all of us spending time in whatever bed was handy. Dora had not yet moved in fully with us. Her lease expired in month.

Magic is funny stuff. Fairy-tale magic always seemed so simplistic to me - say the magic words, wave your hands, weave your spells, and POOF! Out pops a minor miracle, no problem. Yeah, right.

I gave up reading those kinds of magic stories a long time ago. When reading fantasy, I prefer a *bit* more, tales where magic has a clear and dear price. Maybe the magic runs out, and the immortal mage grows old. Maybe each spell costs the wizard or witch some of their lifetime, or their strength, or their sanity. TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch, as Heinlein wrote.

Our family magic had a price. A price that was dear, but not clear.

Dora and Vanessa (dressed, this time!) sat together on the couch perusing a pile of old photo albums. Aunt Vanessa named the rogues' gallery of faces in the snapshots and portraits. Dora seemed enchanted by this window into our family history.

As pages and names flew by, Dora's face shifted and tightened slightly. I felt a silent PING in my subconscious. I glanced at the women. I noticed Dora's guarded, confused look. I walked to the couch and stood behind them.

Dora pointed at various photos. "I think I know some of these people."

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
935 Followers